User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Apr 2005, 22:16   #751
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

dragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to all
Re: Gems Of Destruction

ooc:/sorry for delays, I knew what i wanted to do but not how to write it if you know what i mean.:/ooc

Heiro, Zappa, Zorro:A little ways out from the clearing you hear a faint 'meow' but disregard it at first. The sounds blending into the rest of nature. Continuing on you notice a small streak of grey as quickly there as it was gone again. Suddenly in a very small clearing you notice a normal household cat. It's smokey grey and reminds of you a cat you've seen before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonsjem
I'm taking over Flagg's character for the time being.
Bakan and Gokan: As you gaze across the water you see the figure return an acknowledgement. The creature you were following leaps into the air and flys toward the figure. There is some brief almost discussion between the two before the figure swiftly and easily moves down to the cliff back to his boat. As he makes his way across the lake your belief he is an elf is confirmed. He reaches the shore before long as you wait patiently,. Grounding the boat on the shore he steps out. and addresses you.

"You must be the ones I was sent to meet. No one else would be out this way. Not in this grave of times."

He turns, gestures toward teh boat, then walks toward the boat ..

* tiger uses the ultimate way in, trough the water pipes
* Shadowhawk idly points out that this is #rpgal, the pipes are probably blocked from all the bs that you come up with.
dragonsjem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 22:40   #752
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts

"Balia?"

(ingame, yes)

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Zappa Tenderlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 00:54   #753
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

dragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to all

The cat turns to face you at the mention of the name. It does seem to recognize it. Letting out a soft meow it moves toward you quickly circling around yours and Eown's legs before moving back into the clearing, beckoning you to follow. There must have been more to Balia's cat then in a normal house cat. The cat doesn't give you much time to think as it slips quickly and silently through the underbrush in front of you, stopping now and then to make sure you would still be following.

* Shadowhawk idly points out that this is #rpgal, the pipes are probably blocked from all the bs that you come up with.
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 10:58   #754
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts
sighing slightly, Thungarth looked at the others before finnaly deciding to follow it, just in case it was something

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 15:32   #755
Heiro
'Mael'

Heiro is on a distinguished road

Eown shakes his head and follows the strange cat and the dwarf.
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 22:21   #756
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold

The cat leads you deeper into the surrounding forest, growing dense enough to block out the rays of the sun leaving a light haze guide your path. The occasional rustle or scurrying animal the only sights and sounds you find, a clearing that looks like it was made from the landing of a large creature more than naturally occurring. The sight of crushed trees and splintered wood littering the floor, odd how you did not hear anything of it happening though since it looks recent. Some fresh sap tricking its way down a few trees that escaped a most of the damage.

In the centre a crudely fashioned totem depicting a bird with its wings in flight and beak wide open, atop an erect human skeleton, the bird sitting where its skull should be. Carvings of symbols circling the bottom, the whole sceptical looking rather rushed and unfinished, the now rather familiar robed figure standing close by it flexing his claws slowly blowing on them.
“That Worked better than I had hoped, little to quickly its fortunate I decided to rush this along. Not my best work I will admit given an hour or two and such a sight you would of beheld, but enough inflating my own ego I am sure the thought of killing me here and now has come to mind. Hear me out before you go for your weapons at least, I have gone to all this trouble after all I would hate to appear a bad host"
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2005, 17:00   #757
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

Bakan, Gokan,, Flaag: see DM at the top of the page.

Heiro, Zappa, Zorro: see Darkling's post / DM

If you're not sure what to respond, just post letting us know.

Last edited by dragonsjem; 30 Apr 2005 at 17:06.
Unread 1 May 2005, 00:31   #758
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

(the lack of posting on our side was waiting and giving darkling's character the time it needed to continue talking... *cough*)

Unread 1 May 2005, 11:29   #759
Darkling

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold

ooc - You do realise i left it open for interaction? I am playing along with characters way of doing things in he doesnt rush things if he can help it, as well as allowing it to give me a chance to roleplay a little other than make an apperance then disapear and pop up maybe a while later on and do same thing. That to me is frankly boring and when I can I try to actually get few posts out that are not one sided, I try to take them. But since your seem insistant on this being short I guess I have no choice I will contuie to reply later then when feel more like writting it.
Unread 2 May 2005, 00:36   #760
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

(not that I want it to be short, I just don't have the inspiration atm, haven't had much to begin with the last monthS, I was hoping Heiro or Zorro would post something, so I have guidance on how the others wish to interact, but it seems they were thinking the same thing, so I'd say all 3 of us stand there, stumped, and doubting what to do, attack? run? talk? they are all 3 waiting for you to take our silence as a sign of "willingness" to, at the verry least, hear you say a few more words, probably, hopefully in their minds, telling them why the hell you have appeared yet again, are you toying with them? Thungarth for sure wonders this, or maybe you are a hero of times long past, who trough some kind of sick devotion has even surpassed the boundaries of life to aid heroes in their quest to destroy Dragonsjem?

tough no words are spoken, no moves are made, yet all muscles tense slightly, and various scenarios race trough our heads, how fast can I get my axe ready? how long can we stand against one that created that? etc etc etc

Unread 2 May 2005, 08:21   #761
Heiro
'Mael'

[ooc] Sorry, I've been overworked with Coursework[/ooc]

Standing next to thungarth, eown raises his hand to say this friend, before sitting down.

"Perhaps you should go on, before someone really does intend to threaten your life."
Unread 2 May 2005, 12:42   #762
Darkling

"Curious the atmosphere seemsa ll rather tense, though cannot blame you I suppose I am not the most grand sights to see. Most would consider mer a bad omen, and I have no fear of trheats to my life. I have no life left to lose, and I have been challeneged by foes far more powerfull than any human or dwarf, so quite frankly such threats do not really peak my interests."
Taking a step away from his carved totem looking it down once more and back at the group of adventures.

"I could of simply done a pole for all it mattered but one does try to be a little creative, its a waste of talent otherwise. A skill from when I had no future but that of poverty and suffering, a little nostagia on my part I suppose a sign I have moved on during the centuries"
Stopping himself mid sentance twisitng his skull around to look of into the distance focusing in the direction the remains of the village lied.

"Enough about me I am not in mode to rescite my past nor I suspect you would want to listen, you have made it quite far considering. You have been allowed further than most which shows some enterainment factor, though if it was by my will you would be long departed from life but orders are orders. There is certain wisdom in some words that says that you have to be carefull not to become the monsters you are hunting, a few souls innocent or not have fallen already by your actions"
Unread 2 May 2005, 18:43   #763
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

and many more will fall... especialy evil ones... now can you please state your bussiness here?

Unread 2 May 2005, 20:05   #764
Darkling

"Good, evil its all subjective, though considerng your rather impromtu reply you dont seem like you care about the difrence. Its suprising that your race is still impaitent as ever, its a wonder you created a civilistaion from your dark beginings"
Stepping over some burnt tree stumps kicking some ash away his cloak swaying open partially to reveal a glint of armour underneath
"Your are all rather starting to bore me so I willg et this over will if you insist on being so hospitable"
Reaching a hand out to run his fingers across one of the written letters digging his claws in deeply to finish it off with a rounded curve, picking up some ash and rolling it around his open skinless hand sprinkling it atop the short totem pole a humm shreik echoing through the deep forest the blackened tree husk nearby the loudest of all. The sound dying down to complete silence not even animals or wind heard of in the distance.
"I dont recommend going beyond the boundry of this little clearing unless you want to die for certain, you cannot see it but a barrier now covers this area that prevents the living passing through it without dying. Though there are creatures in existance exempt from its effects but you are not one of them, well I suppose enjopy your stay a little challenge has been provided for you to pass the time"
Unread 2 May 2005, 20:43   #765
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

I've had enough of these games, corpse... tell us who you are, and why in blazes you are here... your challenges are growing rather boring aswell

Unread 2 May 2005, 21:46   #766
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

The grey cat watches over the conversation, pacing back and forth. Slipping qtealthily around you admist the distraction. As Thungarth finishes speaking, the cat response. A blurry essence surrounds it as you here a faint mew. The essencee grows larger, swirling around a human sized form, blurred from your vision. In the cats place now stands a humanoid with the face of a cat and teeth and claws of a tiger. It's body is covered in a thick grey fur to the tip of it\s toe and tail. It glares at you, its claws and teeth glistening as it lets out a loud snarl, looking ready to attack.

Unread 2 May 2005, 21:51   #767
Darkling

"I dont really feel like entertaining your question, ignorance seems to suite you better. As I said already if I had my way you would be long dead after you left Rolling Hills, and as boring as this may seem to you your concerns dont matter here just be good puppets and play nice. My mount is waiting for me elsewhere"
Stepping away as they become distracted by the apperance of the catlike creature, Darkling slipping away without being phased by the barrier dispearing into the depths of the forest.

Last edited by Darkling; 8 May 2005 at 00:22.
Unread 12 May 2005, 11:25   #768
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

aw bloody nice ya friggin' skeleton... mark my words, I'll be splittin' yer skull by the end of this queste, if not sooner...

*cursing underbreath, stuff like ignorance and a whole lotta pain and some curses and swears, Thungarth draws his axe from his back in one fell swoop, and focusses on the catcreaturewhatchamagig*

"sorry kitten, but the naughty skeletontypeaguy has pissed me off, and now you're going to have to pay for it... unless you guide us forth to Dragonsjem"

Unread 20 May 2005, 17:31   #769
Heiro
'Mael'

"The chance of that working my friend are fairly slim. I have a feeling that man of the undeath was... correct to say we are in a large pool of trouble."

Eown sighs.

"It just follows us around..."
Unread 21 May 2005, 06:06   #770
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

well, if it don't stop followin' us, I wont stop killin' it...

Unread 21 May 2005, 18:56   #771
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

The cat creature carefully watches you, waiting for the right moment to strike, it's eyes darting back and forth deciding on a target.. As you watch it, you see a gleam of a light green gem imbedded into its neck, hidden by its fur. Leaning back on its haunches its eyes land on the dwarf before letting out a low growl, then in a swift moment lunges at you. Its claws extended ready to tear you to pieces to obey its mistress.

Unread 22 May 2005, 15:02   #772
Heiro
'Mael'

Eown reacts first and sways with a great speed and grace as the beast heads for Thungarth. The beast closes with his friend, and as it passes perpendicular to Eown, he strikes out with his fist sending it into the side of the beasts head. Stepping forward, he applies an impulse to the beast at the head and the neck, throwing it easily away from thungarth.

"This is going to be a long day. Try picking on someone who can match your reflexes."

Gesturing to thungarth to circle behind, Eown steps forward to meet the beast.
Unread 22 May 2005, 21:05   #773
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

Flying to the side the cat catches itself and pauses for a moment to regain its control. Glaring at you it growls again and begins circling you, staying just outside your reach. Making its way around to stand in front of the barrier Darkling had formed. Stopping again for a moment, its body somewhat slinking from head to tail as if its summoning some power or receiving a message. Whatever it is, it's difficult to tell. Letting out one more low gutteral growl it lunges again, high, intending to pounce on you from above, its claws and fangs bared once more.

Unread 23 May 2005, 01:02   #774
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Thungarth, this time being the first to respond, swings his axe from left to right, jumping straight towards Eown's head, a loud roaring battlecry accompagnying the childsized warrior, and thrusting up the axe, Points first and aimed at the cat forearms, making a rather considerably high jump for a human his stature

(the axe is swung from the right side, upwards, going from the back of Eown over his head, and to the "arms")

grinning slightly, he turns to Eown, keeping one eye on the cat

"we may have the size of your children, master Eown, but we've got the strenght, both in legs, arms, torso and brains, as 5 of your most skilled warriors"

Unread 23 May 2005, 08:02   #775
Heiro
'Mael'

"Aye, and I'm getting old. My reflexes aren't what they used to be."
Unread 24 May 2005, 23:45   #776
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

The cat vears off at the last moment as it sees you and your blade coming at it. Letting out a hiss it barely avoids you, the blade managing to scrape along the length of it's foreharm. It lands, growling as it limps a little away from you, moving to stand on two feet once more. Keeping it's eye on you it takes a moment to nurse it's arm, lapping at the blood dripping into its fur and onto the ground. The gem in its neck begins glowing as it neglacts its mission, causing the cat creature to grip its neck with its unhurt paw. You watch as it jerks its head around a bit in an internal struggle.
The "battle" subsides as it returns its attention to you. Dropping back to four legs it circles a bit more before lunging this time at Eown, wary of Thungarths weapon. It pounces eagar to wrap its body around yours and digs it's claws in.

Unread 25 May 2005, 16:59   #777
Heiro
'Mael'

Eown jumps backward, throwing his head back as he does so, almost in perfect time with the beast. He sees the beast, with a greater speed than his, pass above him. Bringing his knees up and waiting, he drops into the floor, the beast following on top. As the claws come in they scrape along his raised forearms, before he gets a grip on the wrists of the beast. Locking his hands out straight, he thrusts his knees upwards, raising the beast from the floor.
Shaking with adrenaline, he shouts:
"Thungarth, if you please..."
Unread 25 May 2005, 19:55   #778
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

The cat creature struggles against you, it's legs flying about, scratching at Eown. Unlike a normal cat it's not completely helpless in the hold you have it in. Digging it's rear claws into you, it takes that distraction to rip its front paws free, the pain of the struggle not loss on it however as it flies foward and to the side, off balance due to its starting position. Loss in a tumble the cat flys straight at the idol Darkling created. Only concerned with stopping itself it's unaware what it has done until it wrapped its appendages around the idol. Suddenly crying out in pain, it's body seems to be being electrocuted and burnt by fire and cut by thousands of blades all at the same time. It's claws scrapping along the writing as it tries to free itself, only to be bombarded with more magical energy. Its final moments of life ended as it falls to the ground bringing the idol with it. As you look at the charred remains now lying wrapped around the carved figure you feel the field of magic dissapating, slowing drifting away into the rest of nature.

Unread 25 May 2005, 20:16   #779
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

"damn... my axe has tasted blood, and it was rather hungry for more I must say... anyway... let's press on."

without waiting for answer, Thungarth starts walking towards the exit of the small field that the skeleton used

Unread 25 May 2005, 21:28   #780
Heiro
'Mael'

"We should be careful"

Eown presses his hand against the marks the rear claws made and even then the burning pain doesn't subside.

"Though we might be going slowly..."
Unread 25 May 2005, 21:43   #781
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

did it get you badly, master Eown?

Unread 25 May 2005, 22:26   #782
Heiro
'Mael'

"No, I should be fine for the moment. I'll tell you if it gets worse"

Eown follows behind Thungarth, and warily heads for the undeads path.
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 12:25   #783
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

*keeps on running till he gets DMed*

Unread 3 Aug 2005, 17:38   #784
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

ooc/ Okay i'm feeling a lot better, still achy but i'm not in pain pain. So he's trying to get something going again. I hope you haven't abandoned me. /occ

The distance flies by as you race thorugh the woods coming out on an open grassy area. The land starts sloping slowly downward with small hills interspaced across the land. As you reach the top of one hill , the land drops off about eight feet down into a river with a small shoreline.. The river is quite wide but slow moving. A large splash is heard just as you come to the edge.

Unread 3 Aug 2005, 17:50   #785
Heiro
'Mael'

Eown arrives at the top just after Thungarth and hears the sound with the best of ears.
He takes a moment to peer down the sheer drop, looking for the source.
Unread 3 Aug 2005, 18:00   #786
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

As you peer over the edge you spy some swirling in the water, a wavy ripple just below the surface. Whatever it is didn't go far, watching you as if curious but a bit wary. The creature suddenly dives into the depths, it's tail popping above the surface so you can see its snakelike tail yet with ridge like scales. The ripples start again, circling back and forth in front of your location.

Unread 3 Aug 2005, 18:22   #787
Heiro
'Mael'

Eown throws caution into the wind and lowers himself over the edge of the drop. Dangling from the top, he drops onto the tiny width of shore and leans back against the rock.

"Hello? I can see you, I can tell you want to talk, or you would have moved off."

Eown looks hopeful

"Please, my friend up there will think I'm mad if you don't..."

Eown glances at Thungarth and shakes his head and uncorks his wine

"Oh well" he says, taking a swig
Unread 3 Aug 2005, 18:34   #788
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

The ripples move closer to Eown, coming almost to the shore. You can tell the river is quite deep as the being remains submerged. From the depths you hear a faint voice, just loud enough for you to hear. The voice is song link and yet garbled by the water, yet you can understand enough.
"Why have you come? Beware........" The voice trails off as if shocked or even hurt by something...something to do with your prescense.

Unread 3 Aug 2005, 18:46   #789
Heiro
'Mael'

"I have come as your presence seems to demand it. To get us to leave one must convince us, and that means us having to come domn here to palavar. Why exactly did you stay nearby if you did not want to? Strangely, I feel you need help, why, I don't know"

Eown sits back against the rock and takes another swig.

"Now, what should I be aware of? What dangers does the Dark one send to us and you that we haven't already done us harm?"

One begins to suspect that Eown has had far too much to drink in the past few hours. His claw cuts begin weeping blood through his shirt, and his face takes on a gaunt grey look sheathed in sweat.

Last edited by Heiro; 3 Aug 2005 at 18:51.
Heiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2005, 20:38   #790
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

climbing down slowly, Thungarth pushes Eown's arm aside, inspecting the wound. He ignores the creature in the water for now, refusing to speak to something that does not show itself

Unread 4 Aug 2005, 00:16   #791
Heiro
'Mael'

"Thank you, I seem to have opened it further with all that exercise. I'm getting far too old for all that running"
Unread 4 Aug 2005, 02:13   #792
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

The creature circles a few times, contemplating. The voice comes again a little louder.

"The Dark One as you call her has already done me damage. Her reputation, her creations, have turned others against my kind."

Slowly she begins to surface, glistening long silver hair spreading out across the water. Her eyes peer out next, sparkling blue,. As the rest of her face emerges, faintly reflecting the sunlight dancing across her irridescent sacles. She stays like that watching you for a moment, her serpant like tail flicking along the surface. She speaks again, song like but less garbled. but somewhat drained of strength.

"Please.....one of you has something....something powerful in your possession."

Unread 4 Aug 2005, 17:45   #793
Heiro
'Mael'

"Other than this wine... it is not I. Thungarth?"

Eown looks across to his companion, wondering also what powerful items he holds
Unread 4 Aug 2005, 23:35   #794
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

Zorro is on a distinguished road

The memories continued to flash before his eyes. Moving about the earth being alive in principle only, Zorro had lagged behind his companions, completely and totally oblivious to anything that had been going on. Suddenly he became vaguely concious.

"So it's not happening again...............it's all memories."

Zorro began to panic as he realized he could not break out of his dream world. It was as though he was looking at Thungarth and Eown now through a glass window. He could not hear what they were saying. The sounds of the attack on his village were all he could hear. There was nothing he could do anyway he reasoned. He could not save the village of his childhood, and he could not save anyone now. He had turned from the holy warrior's path for too long. He had avoided his duty and stayed home, not seeking to bring justice to those in lands far and near. He was completely powerless and at the mercy of the Dark Lady. As suddenly as it had appeared, the real world meleted away before Zorro's eyes and became memories once more.

"Son, there was nothing you could have done." The priest's words did not comfort Zorro, even at his young age. He still felt as though he should have been able to do something in the midst of the attack. Perhaps he should have died valiantly like the rest of the village. Seeing Zorro's lack of response, the father continued.

"Zorro you must not fear the Dark Lady. Power she has, but you must not fear it. You see what power is - holding someone else's fear in your hand and showing it to them! Therein lies her strength. You said you wished you could have done something. You can. I foresee you are one of those who is destined to meet her. All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Do something. Train in the ways of the light. Become a mighty warrior, and a healer of the afflicted, and you will serve others well. And maybe, just maybe, the reign of the Dark One shall come to an end!"

At this moment, from somewhere within, a mighty shout rang through Zorro such as he had never heard before. The memory was swept from his eyes as were the sounds of the past. Finding himself back in the present, he only managed to glimpse Eown and Thungarth before everything went dark.

--Mark Twain
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2005, 10:04   #795
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

aye, I carry objects of power, many of them... but they all are needed to combat the dark lady, and to keep her from us untill we are ready... I cannot remove them... the most powerfull, I could not even remove if I wanted to, it is forever part of me (yes, he's lying there, but at the same time telling the truth... He's being vague cause he doesn't trust this waternimphthing or whatever it is)

... tough none of them should be hurtfull for the good of heart, maybe the paladinboy back there?

Unread 5 Aug 2005, 20:51   #796
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

Splashing her tail around a bit she makes her way closer to Thungarth. As she nears him, she stops suddenly, looking pained again, her webbed fingered hands grasping her chest. She quickly dives under and resurfaces a little ways off.
"No...no ....you have it....it is so strong. I feel its goodness about it yet it harms me.. It's.....It's as if he means to unmake me....."
She moves her shoulders and head a little as if trying to shake off the feeling then quickly almost to herself sings once mroe.
"I've heard legends of this before......"*She raises her hands to run through her hair slowly, trying to remember something* "There are stories back when my kind was still trying to find a place in this world, of powerful elven mages who sought to keep the lands pure and good. They created something...some spell that would unmake the unnatural from what i have heard. Many of my kind died before they controlled the spell. My kind was created unnaturally, long before the knowledge was banned.The mages didn't realize, and many of my kind died before they controlled the power. The talisment I think it was was linked with another spell that needs to be unlocked before it power can be used fully."
*She splashes around a little more in a sad manner, mourning the lost mermaid of the past.

Last edited by dragonsjem; 15 Aug 2005 at 22:47. Reason: Added Furthering DMing
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 00:52   #797
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

I edited to add more. Maybe one of you can respond now Sorry for lack of fighting but this is called a plot point :P

Unread 16 Aug 2005, 09:56   #798
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

no need for fighting.... Thungarth is just shutting up cause he doesn't trust the mermaid thingy, he thinks she'll attack Eown as soon as he moves away

Unread 17 Aug 2005, 02:37   #799
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

very well but if someone doesn't do SOMETHING the thread isn't moving. she really is innocent.

Unread 17 Aug 2005, 12:14   #800
Heiro
'Mael'

Sorry.

Eown looks at the poor thing and then at Thungarth.

"Ah. When did you first feel these effects? As we approached or further away?"

Eown getures to Thungarth to perhaps move away after a distance has been indicated.