User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Jul 2004, 00:24   #151
blake

blake is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Trapped - Shadows of Brightness

Groaning, Aldren steadied himself and got to his knees then his feet, speaking sharply in his alien language, obviously swearing. Keeping his balance he takes alook at himself, applying pressure to the worst looking cuts and trying to support his left wrist aswell. Taking a quick glance around he notices the first-aid kit on the back wall. Slowly he moved towards it, making sure not tp move his left wrist too much. Grabbing the kit with his right hand while supporting his left wrist on his chest he went and placed the kit on the nearest console, opening it to see if there was anything useful which he could use.
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 14:51   #152
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts

"Damned, radiation signatures similar to weapons fire, shuddering of the ship, forward view screen destroyed, external hull temperature above normal, something is wrong."

Flapjack quickly tried to access the external sensors, while quickly going over emergency procedures for when the computer goes mad.

"Someone find out if we still have this ship under control, and try to figure out where in gods name we're landing."

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 03:29   #153
General D. Eath
General Extraordinaire

General D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really nice

*Once the ship is struck, Greenith's adrenaline starts to pump. He looks about rapidly for a safe location. Finding none in plain view, he decides to head to the safest location he knows of on any spacefaring vessel:

The airvents.

looking up and spotting one high overhead, Greenith begins his scale of the ship. Finding some convienient piping on the wall, Greenith wraps himself tightly around it, and begins to climb, quickly at first, and then slowly as he tires due to the drugs. Slipping down several feet several times, He curses under his breath*

fearful humans and their drugs...

*Continuing his climb, He barely has enough strength to reach the opening of the vent, and he almost doesnt get the vent cover open. He crawls inside a short distance and collapses with an echoing bang on the metal, drifting in and out of conciousness, as the ship rocks violently and the alarms blare*

[13:32:16] <mintos> girls are hot ok

[22:47] <Sir_Walrus> Homoerotic innuendo just isn't as fun without Heiro.
General D. Eath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 19:02   #154
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold

Trying his best to keep hold of Iradona as the ship viontly wrenched him from his stand postion, barly managing to brace himself as his back slams into the cold metal wall painfully. Grittng his teeth and holding back a moan of pain simple wincing unfcommfatable his grip on Irodona's hand wavering for a few seconds. The gravivty returing to normal at least for now Echari finding himself having to readjust his stance as it does, the alarms enough to inform the most dimwitted of fools somthing was wrong let alone his own mind.

"This is not good whatever that was, you go and look through the survival gear Ill see about going to find what I can in the perosnell effects. Maybe one of them has somthign taht will give us an advantage, might also help if we claim ourself one of those vehicles just in case. Im not going enar that work bench yet when there a chance that I could have tool of some kind fly into my face."
Trying to keep his thoughts organsied as possible as chaos emsumed ina maelstorm of confusion, letting go of Iradona's hand reluctanty to go about his search of the belongings firstly his own and Iradona's.
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 17:57   #155
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts

[ooc]WAAARGH! damned pc freaking out on me... sry for dissapearance for about month&half[/ooc]

John, shaking off the drugs, leaves the cryochamber trough the door he was waiting next too, and looks around.

(will post something clear later, but tooooo bussy atm, lots of catching up to do)

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Zappa Tenderlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 14:16   #156
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

Zorro is on a distinguished road

Zorro locates the nearest com unit and speaks into it, after pulling himself back to his feet.

"I hope you guys brought your camping gear because it looks like we're going down! Prepare for emergency landing, which will probably be not that smooth, if you get my drift."

So they were going down. But why? And where were they? Zorro uses the computer to look for any sort of indication of where they are, while simulataneously searching for the ships flight log in an attempt to figure out what went wrong. After all, with todays technology, ships like this didnt usually just crash by blindly flying into the middle of an asteroid field.

--Mark Twain
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 22:46   #157
Spritely Zombie
Gokan Re... Um... undead?

Spritely Zombie will become famous soon enoughSpritely Zombie will become famous soon enough

Gokan is in engineering, since he's here he looks at all the panels, and watches the strange man clamber into the air vents. He thinks momentarily, the blaring siren distracting his already disoriented brain.

Emergency landing?

He looks around for some kind of place to brace himself, settling for a small gap between a console and an inner-bulkhead. It's a tight-fit, which is probably for the best, but he manages to wedge himself into the smallish space, then he does as the saying goes:

Stick your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye.
Spritely Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 01:02   #158
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

dragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to all

Iradona slams against the wall softened a little by hitting Echari a bit too as she tried to keep his grip as the gravity goes out momentarily. Falling to the ground she cringes and struggles to get up. Sighing a little as she rubs her side while standing up. Looking to Echari as the pain subsides enough to let her comprehend the alarms.
"I know, just wish we knew for sure what was happening."
She glances around the room as well and nods at his suggestion. Moving toward the boxes of survival gear she begins searching through them quickly hoping for things that would help, especially a first aid kit, some nice padding, water and anything else she could turn to her advantage.

* tiger uses the ultimate way in, trough the water pipes
* Shadowhawk idly points out that this is #rpgal, the pipes are probably blocked from all the bs that you come up with.
dragonsjem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 17:53   #159
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough

[ooc]

Okay, activity here has been, well, DEAD!

Thus, who among the posters wants this thread to continue?

[/ooc]
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 19:15   #160
General D. Eath
General Extraordinaire

General D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really nice

/me raises hand

[13:32:16] <mintos> girls are hot ok

[22:47] <Sir_Walrus> Homoerotic innuendo just isn't as fun without Heiro.
General D. Eath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 23:57   #161
Spritely Zombie
Gokan Re... Um... undead?

Spritely Zombie will become famous soon enoughSpritely Zombie will become famous soon enough

*also raises a hand*

A lot of people have posted since you did last . Everyone else is probably being lazy and/or not remembering this thread after its short hiatus due to your holiday.
Spritely Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 00:09   #162
blake

blake is an unknown quantity at this point

blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 11:26   #163
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts
I remember it, just donno what to do in it yet...

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Zappa Tenderlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 15:51   #164
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

dragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to all

we wish it to continue

* tiger uses the ultimate way in, trough the water pipes
* Shadowhawk idly points out that this is #rpgal, the pipes are probably blocked from all the bs that you come up with.
dragonsjem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 05:05   #165
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

Zorro is on a distinguished road

/me raises two hands, hoping it will count as a double vote

--Mark Twain
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote