User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 18 Jun 2004, 06:30   #101
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

Zorro is on a distinguished road
Re: Trapped - Shadows of Brightness

Zorro's keen eyesight picks out the lady who was obivously searching for the man he was conversing with. It didn't take an ex-spy to figure out what was going on with them.

"Well.........if we have to form a primitive society, at least there won't be a problem creating new youth......"

Zorro's comment is mostly under his breath, and barely audible to those around him. Remembering his own life before he was accused of being a mole, he shrugs it all off. For now, he had to focus. There had to be someone still aboard the ship who knew what happened. And if there were no survivors, at the very least the ships log should give some sort of indication. Zorro watches as the other prisoners walk from the cyro pods into the hallway.

"Well this party just keeps getting bigger all the time........."

--Mark Twain
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 06:47   #102
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold

Lookin out to the depths of the corridor, seeing another room in the distance with Iradona emerging from it holding a fire neutralizer. Meeting her gaze back fr a few seconds before resuming his search of the walls and floors, taking a long look at cripsy cropse of a one armed man, ignoring the comments of the the one nearby. The rambligns of the aparnly plain looking perosn starting to devour the burn meat and bone of him
"Moderfied scum, and a retched freaks what a combination to be stuck with."
Pressing his back to the wall Echari sldies his amss along its cold metal, titling his head to peek around the deptsh of the ships spinal corridor both ways withoout getting into sight of those turrets.
"This is not good"
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 14:40   #103
blake

blake is an unknown quantity at this point

What an idiot he had been, walking out carelessly like that, he was lucky to be alive. His training and common sense should have prevented situations like that, or so he had thought.

"Must be the drugs." He wispered to himself.

He was crouched in the airlock, the first sight he came to as he glanced out was a cannibal feasting on the body of the dead. This was enough to make him advert his eyes quickly, looking into the spine again he noticed the other victim with no legs.

"How come the turrets didn't finish off him? Presmuming they go on motion."

Glancing back to the cannibal eating the dead human.

"Lets just wait and see if he gets shot, shall we?"
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 17:03   #104
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

dragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to all

Glancing back into the hallway toward engineering he eyes catch the commotion that has most of the group's attention. Her stomach turning as the inmate tears into the scorched flash of the other, her hand moving to cover her mouth as she dry heaves. Turning around quickly back into the cryochamber she throws up the little contents that was in her stomach from the last meal they gave them. Regaining herself, a slight paleness to her face as she forces her to return to the spine of the ship to look around again. Her mind reminding her that the modified one deserved his fate after becoming the freak of nature he was, reassuring herself. Watching as the defense system seems to be dead, she risks stepping out into the corridor with the others. Taking a few steps she comes across a box and slowly opens it, hoping to find something else to defend against the cannibal or at least something to get this taste out of her throat.

* tiger uses the ultimate way in, trough the water pipes
* Shadowhawk idly points out that this is #rpgal, the pipes are probably blocked from all the bs that you come up with.
dragonsjem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 17:08   #105
Darkling

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold

Ecahri seeing that the turrets had lost all power, stepping out into the spine of the corridor seeing saome other starting to loo through boxes. Chosing one himself opens its lid to reveal whatever contents it holds, at least hoping to find somthing of use amongst all these discarted supplies methodicaly putting anyhting of little value aside.
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 17:18   #106
General D. Eath
General Extraordinaire

General D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really nice

*Greenith, now relatively full, cleans himself as best as he can on a piece of unsoiled jumpsuit from his meal. Feeling much better, and far less weak from drugs, He pulls himself to his feet and begins to wander down the spine, poking through boxes on his way, seeing what he can find*

[13:32:16] <mintos> girls are hot ok

[22:47] <Sir_Walrus> Homoerotic innuendo just isn't as fun without Heiro.
General D. Eath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 17:42   #107
Mad cat
The Dust Bunny That Bites

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold

*sigh* well seeing as this was/is one of the threads that i enjoy, would i be able to take over one of the npcs?
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 19:33   #108
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad cat
*sigh* well seeing as this was/is one of the threads that i enjoy, would i be able to take over one of the npcs?
*Ahem*

[Chorus]HELL NO!!!![/Chorus]

The masses have spoken.
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 20:37   #109
Heiro
'Mael'

Heiro is on a distinguished road

Malaki Giggles. Just the entertainment he'd expected to see on such a ship. Sliding down against the table, he relaxes, and trys to think of a solution. Scanning the room for any ducts, or grills or air intake pipes, he sits, and daydreams.
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 20:49   #110
Darkling

Sighing to himself finding little of seu amogst the crates, scans the corridors for anyhting else of intrest, his gaze locking on the inacitve turrets. Without a word Echari starts examing the turrets taking what parts he can off them, with some forced effort made easier by his perfect health depsite the situation.
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 00:23   #111
Richpur
Just call me sir.

Richpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of light

Richard steps to one side allowing the torso and arm to pass through and watches it crawl into the corridor beyond before turning back to the hatchway. A few seconds later there is an audible hiss from behind him and his eyes widen slightly in recognition; he presses himself back against the wall and listens to the volley of fire pulverising the victim just outside. The last discharge sounds wrong, a fraction too short, and the sounds of pain coming from the corridor show that there is something still alive.

Cautiously he peers round the second hatch into the corridor and immediately sees the turrets hanging from the ceiling, dark and lifeless, casting vague flickering shadows across the walls, an ominous reminder of the unstable nature of their relationship with this vessel. With seemingly no guards present the ship is at once the only thing keeping them alive, and the largest threat to that life. As such it is with mixed feelings that Richard walks across to the turret and strokes a finger over the smooth metal finish while he examines it.

“Damn.” He mutters to himself. “I suspected as much.”

Richard looks along the corridor in both directions, looking straight past the other prisoners. He reasons that this is going to be the central spine of the ship, so the bridge will be in one direction, and engineering the other. For his purposes the destination is not important, merely the equipment to be found there. Lighting is one thing, but if the security on a band of mass murderers has gone offline from power failure then something is seriously wrong.

He walks off towards the closer of the doors and looks back to see someone starting to tear the shell off the turret, obviously having little idea of what they are doing and less idea of how little they know. He notices that the figure is having severely limited success, but goes to intervene anyway. Quickly assessing the person as he walks up Richard comes to the conclusion that this person has little use for reason so mentally prepares himself for some more physical forms of dissuasion.

“I would leave that alone if I were you.”
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 09:38   #112
Darkling

"Yes I suppose most would and normally I would concure, but I have made a living out taking apart and putting weapons togethor to improve or repair them, thought admitidly propper tools would make the job easier. But I have more experience than you I suspect I think, though your welcome to offer advice I wont stop you there. But dont take offence if I pay little notice to your presence to begin with this task requires the utmost concentration"
Not even turing to face the figure simply carries on with his task regardless well aware of the dangers of stripping apart weapons. His tone neither showing intrest or concern in the mans comments.
"Now if you will exucse my rather harsh tone but time is somwhat of the essence right now, and I doubt things will improve anytime soon so less time we waste talking about this the better."

Last edited by Darkling; 19 Jun 2004 at 09:47.
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 12:08   #113
Mouse

Akiro cluching his hand trying to stop the bleeding, looks around and sees a man eating the flesh of that unfortunate man who could very easily have been himself. He also notices that he has got a first aid kit tucked into his jumpsuit. With his hand throbing with pain, he waits until the canibal is finished eating then cautiously makes his way over to the firstaid kit hoping that the turret won't start fireing again.
Akiro grabs the first aid kit with his good hand and quickly makes his way back over to the wall. As he sits down and props himself up to the wall he rummages through the first aid kit looking for any kind of bandages so that he may bind up his wound.
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 23:45   #114
Richpur
Just call me sir.

Richpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of light

"On the contrary, I helped design this series, although admittedly back then it was considered the peak of military technology, time has a tendency to catch up with you. I suppose I still have a shadow of affection for that which I helped create; to see it so crudely wrenched apart is disturbing."

Richard looks over the man's shoulder and watches for a few moments, rapidly coming to the conclusion that while the man claims to be an expert in weapons modification he doesn't appear to understand basic plasma technology. His eyes flick down to the man’s neck and in his mind he can almost see the red indicators outlining the tertiary vertebrae, obviously he has been in that particular business too long.

As a particularly odd decision seems to be made, resulting in the entire injection assembly being turned into an irretrievable mess of components that would require a lab to piece together again, Richard turns away in disgust and is half way along the corridor before he remembers where he is. Damn, he hasn’t done that in years, a decade even, need to get some of this stuff transferred back into secondary memory, amazing how the brain wanders if you let…. Damn, doing it again.

Richard looks down at the person he nearly tripped over, clutching a medical kit in a shattered hand. He crouches down and reaches out for the hand.

“If I may? My work has taken me into some…. unorthodox contact with human biology.”
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 07:09   #115
Inspectre
Dance Puppets Dance

Inspectre is an unknown quantity at this point

Boridon felt cold. As he openned his remainning eye and saw the floor rushing up to greet him, he catalogged the sensation.

Interesting. No doubt the sensation is caused by a removal of the cyrogenic gases, allowing my boby to warm up due to the surrounding air and restarting celluar combustion. Evidently my epidermal nerves have started to send signals again as well, indicating my skin is below norm, as can be expected. Oh sh*t.

Finally aware that he really was falling towards the floor, face-first, and that there was nothing in place to catch him, Boridon attempted to brace himself with his hands. Unfortunately, his mind was still a bit fogged, and his hands came up too slow. He crumbled to a heap on the floor, and Boridon was made aware that the nerves in his nasual passages were also starting to function again, as his nose sent waves of sharp pain through his face.

Stupid guards . . . no doubt they are about to have a good laugh, and at my expense. Well, they will soon learn the penalties of laughing at me!

Rather than immediately pushing himself up off the floor and insulting the ape-level intelligence guards, which is what they likely wanted, Boridon remainned absolutely still. Anyone with an average IQ should know that a fall such as Boridon suffered could not possibly kill him, as the angle of the fall was completely wrong for snapping the spinal column or pushing the nasual bones into the brain, but Boridon doubted any of the guards on this entire ship had the average IQ score between them. When no rough hands were forthcoming to hastily pick him up, or examine him, however, Boridon began to wonder if, perhaps, the guards had either moved on to another victim, or were more intelligent than he had given them credit for.

Slowly and carefully, Boridon rolled over onto his side, attempting to make it seem as his body had simply spasmed and moved itself that way. Holding his real eye open in as best of a death stare as he could manage, Boridon began to swivel his artificial eye around, taking in the one half of the cryo-bay that he could currently see from his position on the floor. When he saw that there were no guards present, but instead a rather large number of fellow convicts, most of them quite alive and moving about unmolested, Boridon felt quite foolish. His attempt to play dead, although brilliant for the situation he had thought he was in, evidently was unneeded in this situation, as there were no guards to fool. Either they had decided to just wake everyone up at once and then come into the cryo-chamber armed to the teeth, or - and this was quite the thought - there were no guards available to keep their prisoners under control, and the awakening of everyone from cryo-sleep was a mistake.

Still unsure as to which one, regardless of what these uneducated, wild dogs from the outer reaches of human civilization might say, Boridon decided to wait and see which hypothosis proved to be true.

Let the others move out into the corridor and the ship beyond, and get killed by the guards, automated defense systems, or whatever has caused the guards to become too busy to deal with a too-early awakened group of convicts. Boridon thought to himself as the first of his fellow prisoners cycled open the door and moved out into the connector spine beyond. For now, he would stay here, and see to it that he was the last living body out of the room. That should certainly provide him with the maximum number of meat shields to be between him and gunfire, and provide him with the excuse that he was just following everyone else so he wasn't alone should the guards recapture him - as if.

Meanwhile, he would perform a few simple exercises to warm his muscles and shake off the last of the cryo-drugs effects. His still sluggish and out-of-shape body protested, but Boridon forced his legs to pump up and down as he jogged in place. He really should have done this more often when he was a younger man, but his work had come first. It had always come first, and always would, before all things, including his own physical health.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
like you in your threads after about a week

ZING!
I love you Phang.
Inspectre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 14:08   #116
Mouse

Akiro catiously looked up at the man standing infront of him. Offering the firstaid kit to him, and holding up his hand still pounding with pain.
"Thanks. been a while since anyones offered me any help."
Propping himself back up agains the wall again, he started to think of home. It realy wasn't that bad there. He wished to himslef that maby one day he'd be able to come back. Although that seemed very unlikely in the current situation.
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 04:08   #117
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough

DM-age: Okay people, here's the drill. After my killer post in Rommy there, and the fact that in 8-10 hours I'm leaving for the MillionManLAN, the DM will consist of the following:

And now, time for some DM'age.

This is a skim DM basically, only to touch upon those people who POSTED!!

Also this is a "hold-me-over" until I can do a proper DM when I get back. I expect all who have not posted to do SOMETHING!

Oh yes, Richard, you took your character to far there it seems in terms of your knowledge. In the future be more mindful.

ALL: Emerging from Cyro-Chamber #1 comes one of the prisoners (one of the NPC)'s. Obviously he is mechanically augmented and posibly genetically as well. due to a scaly looking skin with heavy muscles laced underneath. The mechanical augmentations are around his head, wrapped around the back of his head, and apparently smoking. Speaking incorherently he runs along, and start attacking random prisoners in a insane fit of rage. (Note: The prisoner is insane due to overheating [his genetic augmentations cursed him so that he needs a cooling rod in his brain to stay sane, looks like it expired.]. He is very strong and fast, and heavily drugged as well, but skilled. He was a former mass murderer. Feel free to kill him, however make it last several posts.)
  • Location - Connector Spine - The spine is approximently 50 meters in length and 10 in width. You see large pipes along the ceiling, with the floor composed of a mesh metal. There are a few scattered boxes scattered about, stacked against the walls. There are also 12 hatches, all of them sealed, with red lights on over them, indicating that there is no atmosphere on the other side of the hatchway. The lights in this section flicker oddly, as if there was barely enough power to operate them. On either end are large set's of double-airlock doors, both sealed, yet with green lights indicating atmosphere on the other side.
    • Mad Cat - Congradulations, you are a corpse, with a significant amount of meat eaten off of you by Gen_Eath.
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - None
      • Health - D-E-A-D!!! (Now get the hell outta my thread)
    • Flapjack - You lay on the ground doing jack and shit due to lack of postage!
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - None
      • Health - Both leg's destroyed, lower torso filled with holes. Authorities determined that you ARE a energy based lifeform, and thus hastely created a coller that interferes with your energy matrix. This leads to you being disorientated, dazed, unable to fully concentrate, and unableto channel energies.
    • Mouse - You grabbed the first-aid kit without incident. Your hands start to shake as you pull out a series of bandages, and manage to bind the bleeding hand, but you start to feel cold, wavery, and disorientated.
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - None
      • Health - Left hand missing last 3 fingers. Suffering from blood loss and shock.
    • Blake -
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - None
      • Health - Drugged with mild sedative to slow your reflexes.
    • Richard - After your argument with the person working on the turret, you move to the wounded prisoner. As he accepts your help, you notice that the prisoner, who managed to badly bandage his own hand, seems to be suffering from shock, and looks exceptionally pale, and is starting to sweat profusely.
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - None
      • Health -
    • Dragonsjem - Opening the crate, you find 3 suits inside. You reconize them as standard emergency survival suits. Light padded with armor to protect the delicate array of temperature and humidity control devices. The suits cover a person completly except head and hands with a one-size fits all bodysuit. On top of that are heavy boots and a chestplate, with additional plates going over your legs and arms, all interconnected. The suit preserves all the water your body would excrete and recycles it for use, along with helping to keep a average human body at normal temperatures. There are also gloves and a small helmet, along a belt with a series of survival equipment.
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - Fire Neutralizer
      • Health -
    • Spritely Zombie / Gokan - Opening the crate, you see that it simply contains condensed food rations with attached water packet. The rations consist of 3 bars which one would eat, then drink the packet of water. That would provide the average human all the vitamins and nutrients a average adult human would need to operate for a day, along with staving off hunger for a short time. There are approximently 10 packets in the crate.
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - None
      • Health - Interference chip inserted in neural interface (Effects - Disorientation, Inability to think clearly)
    • Darkling - After your arguemnt with the other prisoner, your examiniation of the gun turret produces some limited results, mostly due to the lack of tools. Every seems to be relatively intact as far as you can tell, with the cause of the problem being a lack of power. Working some more, you are able to pull out part of the firing mechanism and 5 rounds. Each round is a small ball that is a storage contain for plasma. Upon being fired, a energy charge would disintegrate the outer layer of the ball, revealing the plasma that was focused by the turret into a devasating blast again organic materials, and causing only superficial damage to metals. Looking at them, you realize that if you can get a energy source, say a power cell, and some equipment, you might be able to make a very basic plasma bomb, not much power behind the explosion, but it was something.
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - Fire Neutralizer
      • Health -
    • General D. Eath - After feeding on the corpse, you feel stronger, more alert and happier now that you have a filled stomach. However you still feel the drugs working on you, preventing you from transforming into your more deadly form.
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - None
      • Health - Drugged (Effects - Disorientation, General Weakness, Nausia, Inability to shift into squid form - 5 hours until effects wear off)
  • Location - Cryo-Chamber #1 - The chamber is simple in design. A rounded shape, there is a single airlock door in a indent. The rest of the walls are filled with 12 cryo-pods. The middle of the chamber is the preparation table, where you were prepped for your freezing. There are no boxes nor containers, the only thing visible is a standard first-aid kit next to the airlock door, and a fire-neutralizer unit on the other side of the doors. The airlock doors are shut, but you see dimly a green light, indicating there is atmosphere on the other side of the doors and that they are unlocked. As you look around at the other prisoners, you see all but 3 move. Those 3 that are not moving have a good reason not to be, for they are corpses in various states of decomposition.
    • Killer-of-Lawye
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - None
      • Health - Drugged (Effects - Disorientation, General Weakness, Inability to focus eyes properly - 2 hours until effects wear off)
    • Socrates
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - None
      • Health -
    • Aglarzir
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - None
      • Health - Drugged - Causes disorientation and tiredness, along with slowing of reflexes. Will wear off in aproximently 2 hours.
    • Heiro - As you look around the chamber, you notice a very small air vent, only about 10 centimeters wide. Other than that there is no other type of vent in the chamber.
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - None
      • Health - Mechanical Arm Removed before freezing.
  • Location - Cryo-Chamber #2 - The chamber is simple in design. A rounded shape, there is a single airlock door in a indent. The rest of the walls are filled with 12 cryo-pods. The middle of the chamber is the preparation table, where you were prepped for your freezing. There are no boxes nor containers, the only thing visible is a standard first-aid kit next to the airlock door, and a fire-neutralizer unit on the other side of the doors. The airlock doors are shut, but you see dimly a green light, indicating there is atmosphere on the other side of the doors and that they are unlocked. As you look around at the other prisoners, you see all but 1 move. The 1 that is not moving has a good reason not to be, for it is a corpse.
    • Zappa Tenderlea
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - None
      • Health - Drugged (Disorientation, General Weakness, Inability to focus eyes properly, Slows your reactions to under baseline human level, Occupies your healing factor, making your injuries heal exceptionally slowely. - 2 Hours until effects wear off)
    • Zorro
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - None
      • Health -
    • Phange
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - None
      • Health -
    • Inspectre - As you work out, you feel more alert and better as your blood rushes through your system.
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - None
      • Health -
    • No Dachi
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - None
      • Health -

Last edited by Bakan; 23 Jun 2004 at 05:28.
Bakan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 16:46   #118
Darkling

Glad of the departing company of the other one, though he talked confidently about his skills practise was another aspect. Depsite having a lack of equitment at hand, the salvage went suprisingly well. Echari taking the components glady, taking a look around at the others and their searches, one in particular. Seeing her pull out a pile of suits causing a smile to gleam across his face.
"Guess we struck lucky for once"
Idle chatting to himself making his way acrss the the cryo chamber corridors, his quiet mindset broken by a raging sub human. Looking no better than a souless mechanoid, grunting his distaste at such souless creature. The seconds it takes the creature to cover the distance fully into the corridor, taking a quick jog himself to grab onto the arm of Iradona pulling her out if the mad mans path.

Last edited by Darkling; 23 Jun 2004 at 16:58.
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 18:05   #119
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

Zorro waits until Echari has completed dismantling the turret before progressing into the spine. As he walks past it, he is impressed by the man's efficiency.

Well, I guess even convicts are good for something.........

No sooner does he think these words than he watches as Echari grabs a woman and pulls her out of the way of the psycho prisoner. Quickly assessing the situation, he knows that even with his combat training, going hand to hand against the prisoner alone would result in more injuries than Zorro would care to sustain. However, he knew the prisoner must be neutralized in some way. Looking at the various boxes nearby, he begins looking for anything that might be of use, while focusing his hearing to make sure no one sneaks up on him.

--Mark Twain
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 18:54   #120
Killer-of-Lawye
ensign

Killer-of-Lawye will become famous soon enoughKiller-of-Lawye will become famous soon enough

Silis lurched forward out of the cyro chamber with a grunt and a thud as she landed on the floor, wrapped up in her own breathing tube. With a muffled profanity, she yanked a hold of the line and pulled it out of her mouth and the cyro chamber itself, and sent it scattering across the chamber and against a wall. Uttering a few alien curses, she made her way over to a dark corner woozily, and began to check herself over for any physical damage, and to preen her hair. After a while of skulking in the shadows and checking herself like a cat, she stood up and, using the wall for support, made her way out of the chamber and took stock of the situation.

“Damn.” She uttered, it being one of the few human curses she knew.

(Note: All italics are going to be in her tongue, so unless you got a translator, its just a bunch of long, flowing words you can’t understand.”

”Looks like something went wrong. Stupid overgrown humans can’t even build a prison ship right. This is an *insult*!”

Silis walked calmly through the corridor, glaring cross-eyed at anyone that gave her more than a passing glance and began looking around for any shards of metal or something to use as a makeshift knife. Finding the dead and eaten corpse of a cyborg, she began working a piece of structural metal from the husk back and forth in an attempt to loosen it, while tearing a piece of the corpses jumpsuit to use as a handle.

ooc: Sory guys, was really bussy last week. Heres to catching up.
Killer-of-Lawye is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 21:13   #121
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts

*Flapjack sat momentarily stunned as the pain started, then surprise. He hadn't expected human ships of this class to be equipped with any kind of internal defense system. Ofcourse they had been refitted before they became prisoner transports, it didn't matter much now, the turrets appeared to have gone offline now but not after doing a good lot of damage*

Hmm, this is going to take a lot of time to fix, perhaps I can find something to get energy from, probably in engineering

*Flapjack slowly started crawling towards the engineering section, luckily having no blood to lose, tough now even more weakened by the loss of part of his physical body.*

"Some help here please? I need to find a powersource."

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 04:33   #122
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

dragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to all

00C/ Please excuse the 0 as o. Keyb0ard issues and t00 lazy t0 fix it yet./00C

Irad0na smiles a little as she examines the suits. Finally s0mething seemed t0 be g0ing well. Glancing t0ward Echari t0 share her find with him her expressi0n changes t0 sh0ck as she sees him racing t0ward her.

Twirling ar0und as he grabs her, her breath l0st as she slams int0 the wall a Lbit. Catching her breath, her eyes catch sight 0f the insane inmate. Glancing back t0ward Echari she whispers "Thank y0u" quickly as she gazes int0 his eyes.

Turning back her gaze back t0wards the inmate she debates just staying 0ut 0f his way 0r actually trying t0 d0 s0mething. Facing Echari again, her eyes asking him the same questi0n.

* Shadowhawk idly points out that this is #rpgal, the pipes are probably blocked from all the bs that you come up with.
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 04:43   #123
Killer-of-Lawye
ensign

Killer-of-Lawye will become famous soon enoughKiller-of-Lawye will become famous soon enough

ooc: Didn't even noticed the mad man.

Ic: Silis continues working on her makeshift weapon, still quite disorientated and upset with her circumstances.

"This isn't going to do me at all. I need to get my hands on those primative guns the humans dare call a firearm."

Silis continues trying to ply the piece of metal free, finaly resorting to tugging on it with her teath and using he hands for added leverage, suddenly, she smells smoke wafting by her nose, and looks up perplexed, muttering a single inquisitive english phrase to no one in particular.

"Fire?"
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 14:08   #124
Mouse

Akiro dazed from the blood loss, watches as the man rebandages his hand. He feels himself almost pass out several times. After several minutes he remembers that time he was at the blood bank... they said if he ate something that would help his body make new blood.
Akiro looked around, not realy seeing anything eatable, maby except the half eaten dead body. But Akiro quikly reasoned that he wasn't going anywhere near that thing again. He lookes back at theman who had helped him bandage his hand.
"You wouldent by chance know if there's anything eatable here? I could realy go for a cheee burger now"
He manages to cough up a half choked laugh. Before trying to get to his feet again.
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 14:37   #125
blake

Aldren stepped out into the corridor, looking around he tried to decifer which way the bridge was or if there was anything he could use. Taking a look at the other prisioners and then the stacks of boxes in the corridor. As he began moving down the spine to what he thought was the bridge he noticed another prisioner emerge from the cryo-chamber. Unarmed and unarmoured he knew he would stand little chance against that monstrosity. Not wanting to add any more risk to situation he backed off the way he was going before, hopefully he would find something to defend himself with along the way. As he moved futher away from the prisioner he noticed the piping on the ceiling and wondered if anything could be done to use that to his advantage.
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 16:58   #126
Darkling

Echari knowing full well what she thinking at that moment, takes a look at the sitaution in a suprisngly calm manner.
"Little we could do right now, a demon has feasted upon his flesh and driven them into the madness of pain and suffering."
Hanging back a little more eyes the fire nuetralizer debating and forming ideas on its possible use in this situation. Eyeing the enviroment suits with a slight smile.
"Well least we have got somthing usfull amongst we could use, I salvaged some parts from one of the turrets enough so I can imrpvisse a small bomb with enough parts"
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 19:49   #127
Bakan
To Old to Die......

I'm back from vacation, and kinda tired. Thus DM'ings shall occur sometime in the next 2 days, POST PEOPLE!!!
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 20:35   #128
Darkling

ooc - I did clear this with bakan as to why some may be wodnering why i have rpied for an NPC

The whole scene with the modifed demon had gone on long enough, bringing up the fire nuetralizer to level height letting it spray its jet contents into the cyborgs face, smothering its features in the slick wet foam. Letting the jet contuie as the contents of the fnuetralizer almost runs dry, spraying foam down the front of the figure untill emtpy the rest of it at their feet. Filling the distance in a few second as it staggers about blindly to bring about the heavy metal contruction of the nuetralizer into the side of its skull with a satisfying crunch, sending it spriling downwards to the ground rapidly, not relenting for a second as Echari brigns the metal contrainer down onto it hte face with a calious satifed smile upon his face, repadly bahing the bottm of the fire nuetralizer downards.

Breathing heavly from the exertion, dropping it to his side as he slumps agaisnt the wall unable to express the glee and satisfying lust of bringing punishment to those wh defile the flesh.
"May your soul find peace in your next life"
Mutterng quicty to the red stained foam covered face, revealing some the blood covered remains of some exposed flesh. Ecahri dragging himself upwards relunctly, despite his undrugged state he was not used to ship gravity enough yet making his msucle move harder than normal. Grabbing onto the emtpy fire nuetlaizer, it had proven its worht as a basic weapon so no point ing etting rid of it yet. Maing his way slwoly back towards Iradona making sure to whisper his voice so that no one could hear.
"Another has been freed of their cages of metal and flesh, to be reborn as nature had intended"
His breathing ragged with effort but the satisfying feeling inside still present

Last edited by Darkling; 27 Jun 2004 at 20:45.
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 22:37   #129
No Dachi

No Dachi is infamous around these parts

I forgot to post :/

But I'll do one tomorrow. Nothing interesting is on schedule for me tomorrow.
That Noble Sin; whilst Luxury
Emply'd a Million of the Poor,
And odious Pride a Million more.'

-The Grumbling Hive: or, Knaves Turn'd Honest, Bernard Mandeville
No Dachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 23:17   #130
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Dachi
I forgot to post :/

But I'll do one tomorrow. Nothing interesting is on schedule for me tomorrow.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 19:07   #131
No Dachi

No Dachi is infamous around these parts

No Dachi woke up and gave a weary grown, trying to blink his eyes clear. He was lying flat on his chest, which wasn't particularly comfortable, so he picked himself up and rose painfully to his feet, leaning against the cryo chamber for support. He had a blinding headache. He couldn't quite remember what had happened, but from his position relative to the cryo pod, he had probably fallen out of it and cracked his head on the steel deckplates, rendering himself unconscious for a while longer. He massaged the point on his skull nearest to the source of the pain and uttered a string of curses, before straightening up and looking round the chamber.
That Noble Sin; whilst Luxury
Emply'd a Million of the Poor,
And odious Pride a Million more.'

-The Grumbling Hive: or, Knaves Turn'd Honest, Bernard Mandeville
No Dachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 23:18   #132
Bakan
To Old to Die......

DM-age: I'm BACK! And ready to go! Be warned, after this DM's those who have NOT yet posted will start to die off. If you can't post for whatever reason, let me know and you will somehow survive :-P. This is your final warning.
  • Location - Connector Spine - The spine is approximently 50 meters in length and 10 in width. You see large pipes along the ceiling, with the floor composed of a mesh metal. There are a few scattered boxes scattered about, stacked against the walls. There are also 12 hatches, all of them sealed, with red lights on over them, indicating that there is no atmosphere on the other side of the hatchway. The lights in this section flicker oddly, as if there was barely enough power to operate them. On either end are large set's of double-airlock doors, both sealed, yet with green lights indicating atmosphere on the other side.
    • Mad Cat - Congradulations, you are a corpse, with a significant amount of meat eaten off of you by Gen_Eath.
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - None
      • Health - D-E-A-D!!! (Now get the hell outta my thread)
    • Mouse -
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - None
      • Health - Left hand missing last 3 fingers. Suffering from blood loss and shock.
    • Blake - As look at the pipes along the ceiling you notice that many of them seem to be oddly cracked, as if they had been taking pressures for to long of time without replacement. It MIGHT be possible to tear out one of the pipes with your hands, but you have no clue which pipe contains what.
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - None
      • Health - Drugged with mild sedative to slow your reflexes.
    • Richard -
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - None
      • Health -
    • Dragonsjem -
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - Fire Neutralizer, Survival Suit
      • Health -
    • Spritely Zombie / Gokan -
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - None
      • Health - Interference chip inserted in neural interface (Effects - Disorientation, Inability to think clearly)
    • Darkling - [I approved of him killing the NPC.[
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - Fire Neutralizer (mostly empty), Survival Suit
      • Health -
    • General D. Eath - After feeding on the corpse, you feel stronger, more alert and happier now that you have a filled stomach. However you still feel the drugs working on you, preventing you from transforming into your more deadly form.
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - None
      • Health - Drugged (Effects - Disorientation, General Weakness, Nausia, Inability to shift into squid form - 5 hours until effects wear off)
    • Zorro - Opening the box, you cough and gag as a incredible stench containmates the air. Holding your breath, you looking inside. The inside of the box was a refrigeration unit, that failed a long long time ago. At the bottom of the box are dozens of tiny blackened lumps, with the decaying carcasses of insects laying there, obviously dead.
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - None
      • Health -
    • Killer-of-Lawye - Working on the corpse, you are shoved aside by the insane prisoner, unfortunally that, combined with your disorientation and bad timing causes you to cut open you hand as you yank out the bit of bloody metal. However while dull along the sides, the tip is still pretty sharp, and thus you are able to craft a makeshift weapon.
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - Makeshift-Knife.
      • Health - Drugged (Effects - Disorientation, General Weakness, Inability to focus eyes properly - 2 hours until effects wear off)
  • Location - Engineering - This chamber is the largest on the ship, bar the cargo bays. To the far end are the beginning segments of the ion drives. Each drive has a hatch to allow access to the internal workings, all of which are sealed. Many of the display panels and dimmed out, with a few flickering. The lights as well flicker between nominal brightness and pitch-blackness. Except for the panels, the section is bare of anything else.
    • Flapjack - Crawling into engineering, you find yourself at a major disadvantage without legs. However you are able to spy a glance at one of the panels, apparently for the #4 Ion Drive, with the nice message saying it is out of fuel.
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - None
      • Health - Both leg's destroyed, lower torso filled with holes. Authorities determined that you ARE a energy based lifeform, and thus hastely created a coller that interferes with your energy matrix. This leads to you being disorientated, dazed, unable to fully concentrate, and unable to channel energies.
  • Location - Cryo-Chamber #1 - The chamber is simple in design. A rounded shape, there is a single airlock door in a indent. The rest of the walls are filled with 12 cryo-pods. The middle of the chamber is the preparation table, where you were prepped for your freezing. There are no boxes nor containers, the only thing visible is a standard first-aid kit next to the airlock door, and a fire-neutralizer unit on the other side of the doors. The airlock doors are shut, but you see dimly a green light, indicating there is atmosphere on the other side of the doors and that they are unlocked. As you look around at the other prisoners, you see all but 3 move. Those 3 that are not moving have a good reason not to be, for they are corpses in various states of decomposition.
    • Socrates
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - None
      • Health -
    • Aglarzir
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - None
      • Health - Drugged - Causes disorientation and tiredness, along with slowing of reflexes. Will wear off in aproximently 2 hours.
    • Heiro -
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - None
  • Location - Cryo-Chamber #2 - The chamber is simple in design. A rounded shape, there is a single airlock door in a indent. The rest of the walls are filled with 12 cryo-pods. The middle of the chamber is the preparation table, where you were prepped for your freezing. There are no boxes nor containers, the only thing visible is a standard first-aid kit next to the airlock door, and a fire-neutralizer unit on the other side of the doors. The airlock doors are shut, but you see dimly a green light, indicating there is atmosphere on the other side of the doors and that they are unlocked. As you look around at the other prisoners, you see all but 1 move. The 1 that is not moving has a good reason not to be, for it is a corpse.
    • Zappa Tenderlea
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - None
      • Health - Drugged (Disorientation, General Weakness, Inability to focus eyes properly, Slows your reactions to under baseline human level, Occupies your healing factor, making your injuries heal exceptionally slowely. - 2 Hours until effects wear off)
    • Phange
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - None
      • Health -
    • Inspectre -
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - None
      • Health -
    • No Dachi
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - None
      • Health -

ALL: Without warning, you all hear a long "BANG" echoing throughout the ship, starting from the fore end and working it's way back towards engineering, followed by a intense shaking. All of you are brought to your knees and the ship shudders violently. Without warning it pitches towards it's side, throwing you all off again. Then a alarm, designed to be as annoying as possible, to warn everyone of the danger starts to go off, a decompression alarm, from the forward end of the ship.

Last edited by Bakan; 29 Jun 2004 at 23:30.
Bakan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 01:53   #133
blake

Aldren considered removing a pipe, but was halted by the loud noise and intense shaking. Steadying himself just as the alarm went off he decided it wasn't time to be messing around. Moving his way along the spine to the bridge, using the wall of the corridor to support himself occasionly. Upon reaching what he was sure was the door to the bridge he examined the door a moment before he tried to open it and look inside.
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 10:28   #134
Heiro
'Mael'

Heiro is on a distinguished road

Realising what the alarm, in the vaguest sense, means, Malaki stands up with some difficulty and walks out of the door and along the connecting spine. Getting to the junction, he immediately changes directon and heads straight for the rear of the ship, engineering usually, away from the alarms origin. Not only that, but his logic dicates to him. Why exactly would they keep his arm in the cockpit...? So, with that, he heads off toward engineering purposefully and totally selfishly...
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 13:51   #135
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

Zorro is thrown to the ground after the rumblings and quickly picks himself back up. Noting the decompression alarm coming from the bridge he sighs in dismay.

"Well, the best place to find out what's going on this there, but if the decompression alarm is going off......we'll have to settle for choice #2."

Seeing someone (blake) coming close to the bridge door, Zorro calls out to him. "Unless you're an expert with decompression situations, I'd avoid going through that door until we figure out what's going on."

Deciding the 2nd best place to figure out what's going on in the front is engineering, Zorro heads to the rear of the ship. He hopes, like standard engineering bays, the ships physical status will be readily available.

--Mark Twain
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 17:20   #136
Mouse

Noticing a man trying to open up the door to the bridge Akiro quikly resoves that he should get himself to the engineering because it wouldent take long for the spine to loose preasure if he opened that door.
Scramblig to his feet he felt that his head wasn't spinning quite as much as it had, had made his way towards the door to engineering steadying him to the wall. He could still feel his hand pounding but atleast it wasn't dripping with blood anymore.
Upon entering the door to the engineering he almost trip over that guy who got his legs shot of.
"need some help there? I think I'll close this door some moroon is opening the door to the bridge so we'll loose presessure here pretty fast."
Akiro went back towards the door but the blood loss was making him fatigue so he sat down with his back to the wall and figured he'd get the next person through the door to close it instead.
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 19:09   #137
flapjack
crashed computer

Flapjack noticed someone stepping over him, just barely, then talking to him

"Great, that is a decompression alarm, quickly, head over to the other side of the engineering room, that panel" Flapjack briefly pointed at 1 of the engineering terminals, knowing the aproximate lay-out of these ships as he had helped to rebuild several of them
"That panel controls the emergency bulkhead systems, in case they didn't automatically lock the damaged sections off, we'll have to do it by hand."
Flapjack dragged himself up onto the chair in front of the panel he had been looking at, now giving him a much better view as he quickly tapped several buttons in succession in order to get a wireframe ship lay-out with the damaged sections and a hopefully brief damage report
"1 of the ion drives is out of fuel, so we've been out here for a very long time already. I doubt the other drives would have much fuel left either."

Unread 30 Jun 2004, 22:42   #138
Spritely Zombie
Gokan Re... Um... undead?

Spritely Zombie will become famous soon enoughSpritely Zombie will become famous soon enough

Gokan grabs a couple of ration bars. And heads towards the rear of the ship. Figuring the enginering section would probably be the safest place to be.

[OOC] Hmm Is... Really... Bland, and short. Oh well [/OOC]
Spritely Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 23:17   #139
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

Irad0na cringes as she sees Echaris vi0lent acti0ns. She knew it was necessary t0 free the unf0rtunates s0ul fr0m his metal pris0n but she always disliked the bl00dshed. Uttering a quiet prayer f0r the man she sighs and turns back t0 her immediate c0ncern, their 0wn survival. Pulling 0n 0ne 0f the survival suits, she t0sses 0ne t0 Echari.
"Here, y0u might want t0 put this 0n. We need t0 c0nserve 0ur res0urces if were g0ing t0 survive this."
As she speaks th0se w0rds she glances ar0und and n0tices the man with the b0x 0f rati0ns. She takes a step t0ward him t0 bed f0r s0me. Suddenly the ship jerked thr0wing her 0ff her feet. Standing back up she watches as the man aband0ns the b0x and quickly she lunges f0r the rati0ns bef0re she l0ses her f00ting again, quickly stuffing as many 0f the rati0ns int0 her suit as she can, she strumbles back t0ward Echari.

Unread 2 Jul 2004, 06:28   #140
Darkling

Catching the suit within his grasp, Echari barreling his shoudler agasint the wall for support. Do no injury besides a some brusing this time, slipping the suit on over his prison suit gladly taking no longer than a few seconds as these suits where normally designed to be, in case of emergencies and short amounts of time. Catching Iradona as she stumbles towards himself, balancing her weight with his own, rasing his voice over the wailign alam as it pounds at his very skull wanting to get in.
"Whatever that is they certainly want you to know about it, I doubt we are safe here if anywhere is safe right now."
expressing a lipped growl at the annoyance of the whole alarm issue, baring with it with paitence for now.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 06:47   #141
Bakan
To Old to Die......

DM'age come Sunday!

Post, or risk DEATH!
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 22:10   #142
flapjack
crashed computer

Away for 6 weeks, read away thread for details.

Please make my character into an NPC untill I return Bakan

Unread 2 Jul 2004, 23:49   #143
General D. Eath
General Extraordinaire

General D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really nice

[ooc]hi, sorry for the lack of posting this week, got a new job and have been pretty busy with it, and now im going away for the weekend. Bakan, please just give my character some purpose for this weekend, i really dont have time to post in depth right now, see you all mondayish, and to the americans, happy fourth.[ooc]

*Greenith follows a cluster of people, looking for things of use along the way*

[13:32:16] <mintos> girls are hot ok

[22:47] <Sir_Walrus> Homoerotic innuendo just isn't as fun without Heiro.
General D. Eath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 03:49   #144
Killer-of-Lawye
ensign

Silis winced, and clenched her bleeding hand as she backed into a wall along the connector spine, before falling to the floor and yelping in suprise. She quickly righted herself and stood, brandish her knife menacingly to those around her as she tore off a leg of her jump suit and began bandaging the wound on her hand. Sadly, in her drugged state, this task proved rather difficult. Finaly, she gave up on brandishing the knife and sat against the wall with the knife at her side and set to dressing her wound.

After a few moments she completed the task. Mostly. The dressing leaved much to be desired and was rather lose and shoddy, but it did help some.

"This could NOT get any worse." Silis muttered to no one in particular, just bang reached the spine. She cringed and covered her ears as the alarm blared, and yelled a few choice words in her native tounge aloud. "I.... Hate.... Humans...."

Silis stood up warily, and grabed her knife and made her way twords the fore of the ship to investigate the bang, keeping her eyes along the celing for turrets or defenses.

"I hope these humans are bright enough to build their ship to combat compression."

Silis paused.

"Nevermind. These are humans. Stuipid overgrown ....."
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 19:21   #145
Bakan
To Old to Die......

DM'ing probably today/tommarrow.
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 19:26   #146
flapjack
crashed computer

not away, really not away. At least not for the next couple of days that is

Unread 7 Jul 2004, 20:11   #147
Darkling

Looking about the lenght of the ships soine Echari not liking where they were standing right now, looking Iradona after his quick glance.
"We better get to somwhere safer than this corridor, maybe this ships engineering they are normaly be at the back of ships where the engines are I suppose"
Making his way with a hurried pace in his steps, heading down what he hopes is the the back end, going away from the alarms gladly its sound slowly dying down to a dull whine. Coming up to a large looking door looking behind to see Iradona follwoing close, somthing catching his attention at the corner of his eyes looking more appealing tahtn engineering right now.
"Those room look like they contain cargo could be worth seeing what we can salvage before the rable comes this way"
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 05:02   #148
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

Following Echari, Iradona glances around warily as the alarm continues, giving her a headache. The other prisioners still seemed less than trustworthy making her glad she wasnt alone. Taking Echari's hand, she squeezes it as she gazes at the door he led her to. Forcing a smile she speaks softly for only him to hear.
"I hope so, anything that can help us will be a good thing since we don't much of a chance against some of these enhanced freaks and aliens."
She turns to the door again, examining it for signs of danger on the other side.

Unread 9 Jul 2004, 05:45   #149
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Okay okay, I admit, past few days, I slacked off of RP'ing, needed a little time off, will be DM'ing tommarrow evening American time while pumped full of caffine, thus if you haven't posted, POST DAMNIT!!!!

Fair warning, if you don't get your collective asses OUT OF THE CRYO-CHAMBERS, you will DIE in 2 DM posts (that is, the DM tommarrow, and if by the one afterwards you haven't moved, you will DIE in that one).
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 22:13   #150
Bakan
To Old to Die......

DM POST #3
    • Mad Cat's Corpse - Meat sections mostly eaten by Gen_Eath. Mechanical parts gone through by Killer-of-Lawyes.
    • Richard -
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - None
      • Health -
  • Location - Fore section - The section contains the bridge of the ship, where all ship functions can be monitored and accessed. Upon entering, to either side are doors leading to the medical bay on the left, and the crew quarters to the right, while going straight leads to the bridge itself. The bridge is set up simply. The front has a holographical viewscreen with a window looking outside. Right in front of that is the helm station, with the captain's chair, surrounded by controls right behind it. To the right is the back-up engineering station and the left as ship sensors. Also on the left is the tatical station for the ship weapons. On the back wall is a first-aid kit and a fire neutralizer.
    • Blake - As you work on the door, it suddenly opens on you. As it opens, the air around you is sucked into the fore section, and the lights flicker, and artifical gravity cuts out, and you are pulled inside as well. You go flying through the fore section, passing the medical bay and crew quarters and entering the bridge proper. Looking ahead, you see a massive blast door dropping down over the viewscreen, which has a gaping hole surrounded by cracks. The blast door closes, sealing off the window-breach, and thanks to your momentum, you fly right into the window hard. You catch yourself on the shattered edges, opening up cuts along your body, then artifical gravity kicks back in, and you fall to the ground hard, landing on your hands painfully.
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - None
      • Health - Drugged with mild sedative to slow your reflexes. Cuts along upper-torso. Sprained left wrist.
    • Killer-of-Lawye - As you work on the door, it suddenly opens on you. As it opens, the air around you is sucked into the fore section, and the lights flicker, and artifical gravity cuts out, and you are pulled inside as well. You go flying through the fore section, passing the medical bay and crew quarters and entering the bridge proper. Looking ahead, you see a massive blast door dropping down over the viewscreen, which has a gaping hole surrounded by cracks. The blast door closes, sealing off the window-breach, and thanks to your momentum, you fly right into the window hard. You catch yourself on the shattered edges, opening up cuts along your body, then artifical gravity kicks back in, and you fall to the ground hard, striking your knee hard, and you feel something pop.
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - Makeshift-Knife.
      • Health - Drugged (Effects - Disorientation, General Weakness, Inability to focus eyes properly - 2 hours until effects wear off). Cuts along upper-torso. Right kneecap dislocated.
  • Location - Engineering - This chamber is the largest on the ship, bar the cargo bays. To the far end are the beginning segments of the ion drives. Each drive has a hatch to allow access to the internal workings, all of which are sealed. Many of the display panels and dimmed out, with a few flickering. The lights as well flicker between nominal brightness and pitch-blackness. Except for the panels, the section is bare of anything else.
    • Flapjack - Checking over the displays, you notice a small readout telling about the ship's status. First of all, you notice a spike in radiation towards the fore section, nothing life-threatening, but it's oddly similar to a weapon's blast. Second is a overall increase in outer hull temperature. Looking at the overall ship, you notice the thrusters firing oddly, as if working on automatic evasive manuvers. Finally you see that the main engines are starting to fail due to lack of fuel.
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - None
      • Health - Both leg's destroyed, lower torso filled with holes. Authorities determined that you ARE a energy based lifeform, and thus hastely created a coller that interferes with your energy matrix. This leads to you being disorientated, dazed, unable to fully concentrate, and unable to channel energies.
    • Heiro - Stumbling about, you see a sensor display. You check it over, and see that there is another ship outside in space, flying alongside your ship. You zoom in on it, and blink as you see readouts. It's engines are boardline meltdown, hull is patchwork, it's leaking gasses like crazy, and emmitting enough stray radiation to show up on any sensor panel. You then remember a briefing in the past, about a race of human's, who in the deepest corners of space, went mad, and decended so far down that they could not be called human. They rape, pillage, kill, torture, and enslave all. It was said if you survived a assualt from them, you would never be the same, nor sane. The only choices that you can recall are flight or fight.
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - None
    • Zorro - Entering engineering, you are drawn towards a series of controls. They appear to be the back-up helm controls. Not knowing what to do, you watch the readouts, and notice several lights are lit-up. Apparently the computer is attempting a reentry on a planet, but it appears to be uncontrolled, with the ship bouncing around randomly. You try to stabilize the ships using the controls, but a flashing message indicates that all helm functions have been locked out by the ship's computer.
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - None
      • Health -
    • Mouse -
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - None
    • Spritely Zombie / Gokan - You walk into engineering, and stand around looking for something to do.
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - None
    • General D. Eath - You walk into engineering, and stand around looking for something to do.
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - None
      • Health - Drugged (Effects - Disorientation, General Weakness, Nausia, Inability to shift into squid form - 2 hours until effects wear off)
  • Location - Cargo Bay #1 - The Cargo Bay is nearly organized. The far wall is a large airlock, big enough to fit small vehicles in. Directly opposite the airlock are 3 cargo-skimmers, essentially speeder bike in the front section, followed by a flat platform for loading cargo. The skimmers are resting on the ground, apparently powered down as per standard procedure. To the left wall is a large workbench, with apparently tools laying about, with several large boxes along the right wall. The boxes have a variety of labels, and many of them are locked. Some of the label's indicate that they are prisoner personal effects, others survival gear, others you can't make out.
    • Darkling -
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - Fire Neutralizer (mostly empty), Survival Suit
      • Health -
    • Dragonsjem -
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - Fire Neutralizer, Survival Suit
      • Health -

• Socrates
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - None
      • Health -
    • Aglarzir
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - None
    • Zappa Tenderlea
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - None
    • Phange
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - None
      • Health -
    • Inspectre -
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - None
      • Health -
    • No Dachi
      • Clothing - Cryo-Suit
      • Items Carried - None
      • Health -

ALL: The entire ship sudders violently again, and another series of alarms starts going off. Over them, a computer-voice starts speaking out:

"Warning: Critical Damage: Initiating emergency landing procedures. Warning: Unable to stabilize, preparing for ejection of Cryo-Chamber #1 and Cryo-Chamber #2. 60 seconds until ejection, EVACUATE. Warning: Critical Damage: Initiating emergency landing procedures. 40 seconds until ejection, EVACUATE!"

Throughout this, another violent shudder shakes the ship, sending you all flying around. The artifical gravity starts to loose power, and you feel the ship start to tilt downwards, then violently to the left, as if something struck the ship. Tilting back to normal, more hull alarms start to blare.

DM Notes: To all in Cryo-Chambers, if you do not EXIT by the next DM post, you will die. Nuff said.