User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 30 Apr 2010, 16:54   #101
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
Re: See you in 72 ticks cardi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
Regardless same principle, Running from incoming.
Except he actually took the time off, and would not have "ran from incomings" on any other day of the year. You can't make the same argument for cardi and gal.

What you are arguing, that we should each spend our birthdays home organizing defense for our planets, is something I rather believe most of us would not want to do, and quite a few would probably even state that this is a point where your addiction to a simple game has gone too far.

Suppose someone started knowingly targeting people on their birthdays, weddingdays or other such occasions to try and exploit the fact that someone has even the slightest sliver of a life outside this game for their advantage. You seem to argue that this would be a valid and good tactic. I think most people would argue that it would be taking being an asshole to a unprecedented level in this game. Perhaps this is a sign of the disconnect between Apprime and the rest of the players.
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 18:00   #102
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
Except he actually took the time off, and would not have "ran from incomings" on any other day of the year. You can't make the same argument for cardi and gal.

What you are arguing, that we should each spend our birthdays home organizing defense for our planets, is something I rather believe most of us would not want to do, and quite a few would probably even state that this is a point where your addiction to a simple game has gone too far.

Suppose someone started knowingly targeting people on their birthdays, weddingdays or other such occasions to try and exploit the fact that someone has even the slightest sliver of a life outside this game for their advantage. You seem to argue that this would be a valid and good tactic. I think most people would argue that it would be taking being an asshole to a unprecedented level in this game. Perhaps this is a sign of the disconnect between Apprime and the rest of the players.
You do not decide what a good reason for vacmode is.
He chose to use vacmode because he was not going to be able to cover himself personally, while his alliance perfectly well could do it for him.

His motivation was to save roids, and gamble on the chance it might pay off. So how is it really different from any other "exploiters" you are having a shot at?
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 18:08   #103
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
You do not decide what a good reason for vacmode is.
He chose to use vacmode because he was not going to be able to cover himself personally, while his alliance perfectly well could do it for him.

His motivation was to save roids, and gamble on the chance it might pay off. So how is it really different from any other "exploiters" you are having a shot at?
I have not been made aware of any facts which would indicate that 8:3 or any other apprime planets who ran into vac mode after this were unable to sort their incs out themselves, simply that they knew there weren't fleets to cover them. This is an essential difference in the circumstances.

And you are wrong, I do decide what *I* consider a good reason for using vacmode, and so does everyone else. In the end, it comes down to how others view your actions, assuming they are withing the rules of the game. People have viewed the actions of 8:3 and other apprime planets as cowardly and shameful, and alliances have rallied to show their distaste for it. It does not seem likely you'll get the same support for taking down Amon, because I believe most people will make a distinction based on the motives they perceive, and deem him guilty only of being human.
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 18:52   #104
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

****ing humans, it's always the same.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 18:53   #105
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Let me rewrite your quote:

Quote:
You have not been aware of any facts. This indicates that 8:3, and a few apprime planets, ran into vacmode, because they knew they could not get enough fleets to cover them. This is an essential difference in the circumstances
You know nothing at all, then use this nothing, to indicate that they are guilty, and finally you compare it to what?

Quote:
And you are wrong, I do decide what *I* consider a good reason for using vacmode, and so does everyone else. In the end, it comes down to how others view your actions, assuming they are withing the rules of the game.
It was within the rules because PA-team said so.

Quote:
People have viewed the actions of 8:3 and other apprime planets as cowardly and shameful, and alliances have rallied to show their distaste for it.
You are allowed to have your personal opinions on what cowardly and shameful is. Just remember that by using a tactic we in apprime choose to call cowardly and shameful, you are no better then us.

Quote:
It does not seem likely you'll get the same support for taking down Amon, because I believe most people will make a distinction based on the motives they perceive, and deem him guilty only of being human.
We never cried when he used vacmode did we? Through the last rounds, numerous people have used vacmode to avoid incomings from Apprime, even though they knew this was the only alliance coming for them. We laughed at them, moved on, and launched on someone else.

If we are able to laugh and move on, why cant you?
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 19:09   #106
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Wait, since when have we been able to rewrite people's posts and argue with what we've told them they've said?

I thought if we were arguing with people, we should argue against the points they've actually made, rather than just what would be most convenient to counter.

Crap, if I'd have known this sooner...
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 21:27   #107
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

Sorry, he tried to make a long sentence, but failed so horribly that i had to analyze it and make it readable.
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 21:47   #108
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Let me rewrite your quote:

You know nothing at all, then use this nothing, to indicate that they are guilty, and finally you compare it to what?

It was within the rules because PA-team said so.

You are allowed to have your personal opinions on what cowardly and shameful is. Just remember that by using a tactic we in apprime choose to call cowardly and shameful, you are no better then us.

We never cried when he used vacmode did we? Through the last rounds, numerous people have used vacmode to avoid incomings from Apprime, even though they knew this was the only alliance coming for them. We laughed at them, moved on, and launched on someone else.

If we are able to laugh and move on, why cant you?
Is it upon me to prove the innocence of 8:3, or such mitigating factors as would excuse their mass-vac mode? I do not think so, the accusation has been made, and it is up to them to disprove said accusations, and based on the evidence presented each will make up their minds about the events. To expect people to take into account some unknown possible excuses which they have not been made aware of is quite simply preposterous.

I did not dispute the fact that the rules do not condemn this practice, this was made clear rather early on, and the debate on the legality of 8:3's mass vacmode was effectively ended after Mz bothered to dig through the EULA and stated there was no case for it.

In so far as your reactions to other peoples vac-mode usage, it seems rather interesting that you state you used to ridicule people who did so in the past, yet now you are defending the very same practices by your own HC? Hypocrisy comes to mind.

Further, the danger when you re-write someones post because you did not comprehend it, is that you fail to account for the nuances of what they have said, or indeed the whole meaning of the post. Or as Kenny stated, you end up arguing not against what I wrote, but against your own strawman. In essence, you achieve nothing.
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 22:03   #109
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

Quote:
Is it upon me to prove the innocence of 8:3, or such mitigating factors as would excuse their mass-vac mode? I do not think so, the accusation has been made, and it is up to them to disprove said accusations, and based on the evidence presented each will make up their minds about the events. To expect people to take into account some unknown possible excuses which they have not been made aware of is quite simply preposterous.

I did not dispute the fact that the rules do not condemn this practice, this was made clear rather early on, and the debate on the legality of 8:3's mass vacmode was effectively ended after Mz bothered to dig through the EULA and stated there was no case for it.

In so far as your reactions to other peoples vac-mode usage, it seems rather interesting that you state you used to ridicule people who did so in the past, yet now you are defending the very same practices by your own HC? Hypocrisy comes to mind.

Further, the danger when you re-write someones post because you did not comprehend it, is that you fail to account for the nuances of what they have said, or indeed the whole meaning of the post. Or as Kenny stated, you end up arguing not against what I wrote, but against your own strawman. In essence, you achieve nothing.
Dude, it's a game, get over yourself.
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 22:13   #110
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese View Post
Dude, it's a game, get over yourself.
If it's a game, why did you run into vac mode to save your precious roids?

You could have fought on, maybe lost some roids in the process but not a big loss.
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 22:25   #111
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
If it's a game, why did you run into vac mode to save your precious roids?

You could have fought on, maybe lost some roids in the process but not a big loss.
Because we thought it would be funny. Much like donating all resources to one planet in the start was pretty funny from that gal (am i right!?). No one in my galaxy has any thing to prove in regards to this game, so who cares really, you know? Believe it or not, no one in our gal is crying over roidloss, or showing much "care". All this crying and whining everyone else is doing, is quite amusing though.
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 22:26   #112
Firebird

Or maybe she wanted a rest then came back refreshed, saved some roids and let me dance with the good lordn and Theking its all about timing. In a time of war you do anything to disrupt the enemys effectiveness.
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 22:40   #113
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Or maybe she wanted a rest then came back refreshed, saved some roids and let me dance with the good lordn and Theking its all about timing. In a time of war you do anything to disrupt the enemys effectiveness.
yeah because going into vac disrupted the enemy's effectiveness and not the complete opposite...
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 22:51   #114
Firebird

Quote:
and not the complete opposite
well under ridiculous odds there was nothing that could be done. I still cant believe people are going on about, this where was this thread during rnd 33 when evo did it?
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 23:00   #115
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
well under ridiculous odds there was nothing that could be done. I still cant believe people are going on about, this where was this thread during rnd 33 when evo did it?
I didn't play rnd33, so I couldn't have started the thread back then. And your own guys started the other one. I guess evo wasn't stupid enough to make a QQ-thread about it themselves.

Also, there were options, your military command simply didn't have the imagination to come up with them, or the experience. See, that's kind of the point of flying a banner like LDK, it's not that anyone respects you any more for doing so (in the case of LDK, quite the contrary), it's what you learnt being a part of these organizations.
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 23:29   #116
Firebird

U mean like the one we chose last night rather than def just wack planets instead? Big thing that seems to be forgotten here app were never playing for rank this rnd
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 23:34   #117
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
U mean like the one we chose last night rather than def just wack planets instead? Big thing that seems to be forgotten here app were never playing for rank this rnd
That was one option, yes. Although it did take you 4? days to figure it out.
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 23:56   #118
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Because we thought it would be funny.
Im fairly conifident that the gal didnt go into vac mode as it would 'be funny'.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2010, 01:13   #119
Reese
If not never; then once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Im fairly conifident that the gal didnt go into vac mode as it would 'be funny'.
Sorry didn't realize you were in my galaxy.
Unread 1 May 2010, 01:22   #120
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Because we thought it would be funny. Much like donating all resources to one planet in the start was pretty funny from that gal (am i right!?). No one in my galaxy has any thing to prove in regards to this game, so who cares really, you know? Believe it or not, no one in our gal is crying over roidloss, or showing much "care". All this crying and whining everyone else is doing, is quite amusing though.
Hahahahahahaha.

Much to learn you have, young padawan.
Unread 1 May 2010, 01:28   #121
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

Quote:
Also, there were options, your military command simply didn't have the imagination to come up with them, or the experience. See, that's kind of the point of flying a banner like LDK, it's not that anyone respects you any more for doing so (in the case of LDK, quite the contrary), it's what you learnt being a part of these organizations.

We have a military command? thanks for making fun of it though, i giggled.

could you point out what we should have done?
Unread 1 May 2010, 01:34   #122
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

You should've picked your wars instead of letting others pick it for you and force you into a battle that you could not escape. Vacation mode only postponed, not avoided this battle. In hindsight one would say that vacation mode only made it worse.
Unread 1 May 2010, 01:35   #123
Firebird

Quote:
That was one option, yes. Although it did take you 4? days to figure it out.
Actually it took me 12hrs from when i got into tag till killing them 2 fleets because i jumped from the gangbang side.
Unread 1 May 2010, 01:47   #124
Reese
If not never; then once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
Hahahahahahaha.
Unread 1 May 2010, 01:49   #125
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
You should've picked your wars instead of letting others pick it for you and force you into a battle that you could not escape. Vacation mode only postponed, not avoided this battle. In hindsight one would say that vacation mode only made it worse.
But the vacmode was not done for tactical reasons. We could have just defended the Apprimes in there, and let your planets crash on our defense. But we have been there, done that, so many times. Surely reese/eksero/cardi must have proved by now that they dont care about incs?

Nothing to prove, only lulz to make.

But im seriously curious about master tzu's advices, so let him answer.
Unread 1 May 2010, 02:15   #126
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
But im seriously curious about master tzu's advices, so let him answer.
Why would I teach you how to play? As Firebird says, you did figure out one option, even if it was a bit late. The more creative ones I'll keep for myself, as I might want to surprise someone one day, if I am in an opportune position.
Unread 1 May 2010, 02:22   #127
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

Quote:
Why would I teach you how to play? As Firebird says, you did figure out one option, even if it was a bit late. The more creative ones I'll keep for myself, as I might want to surprise someone one day, if I am in an opportune position.
Fine, lets just both agree on that you dont want to teach Apprime how to play. We feel cheated, but since we are gentlemen, we shake your hand and hopefully we see you on the battlefield another day. Any particular reason why we cant meet on a battlefield with our fleets this round though?
Unread 1 May 2010, 02:37   #128
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Fine, lets just both agree on that you dont want to teach Apprime how to play. We feel cheated, but since we are gentlemen, we shake your hand and hopefully we see you on the battlefield another day. Any particular reason why we cant meet on a battlefield with our fleets this round though?
Erm, what do you want me to answer? The comedic answer you are looking for? I crashed my fleet, sorry, can't help you much.

Or mayhaps the more honest answer? I went into the round not caring much, at around pt 400 bothered to sort out a teamup and by pt600 stopped caring about that as well.

Uni takes up most of my time now, which is also the reason I haven't played the previous 5 rounds. I highly doubt I'll bother playing with serious effort any time soon, but this has changed in the past and may change again, so don't hold me to my word on this.
Unread 1 May 2010, 03:38   #129
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

What's that coming over the hill, is it a monster?
Unread 1 May 2010, 09:52   #130
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

its some1's gf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2010, 11:06   #131
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
I have ADHD, my meds were out, I had the page open to recall right before I left for my psych appointment to renew my prescription, I forgot to confirm the recall.

Still, pretty epic fail after managing not to lose a single ship before this during the whole round in attack.
I sincerely doubt you have ADHD. When were you diagnosed? I would hazard a guess that you have some sort of diagnosis like a combination of Pervasive Developmental Disorder & Asperges Syndrome.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2010, 11:07   #132
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

CBA the internet shrink.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 1 May 2010, 11:46   #133
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

can't believe this pointless thread is still alive

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2010, 12:14   #134
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
I sincerely doubt you have ADHD. When were you diagnosed? I would hazard a guess that you have some sort of diagnosis like a combination of Pervasive Developmental Disorder & Asperges Syndrome.
God you're full of shit.
Unread 1 May 2010, 13:43   #135
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
CBA never fails to deliver. God bless you man. God bless you.
Unread 1 May 2010, 15:20   #136
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Well now, since it turns out you are actually a psych student, it becomes a lot more enjoyable to disprove this diagnosis.

PDD and Aspergers both would almost require a diminished linguistic capability and/or development. I would like to think that it is quite obvious my capacity for precise linguistic expression is in no way diminished, in fact I'd dare suggest the opposite is true. In terms of development, I have always been a very vocal person, and by the age of 3 I had picked up Swedish, Finnish and English. However, my reading and writing ability did develop late in comparison with my speaking ability, which is indicative of ADHD.

Secondly, both your diagnosis would require some degree of social awkwardness, and although I'll gladly admit I don't suffer fools gladly, I do not suffer from social isolation, quite the contrary.

Finally, Aspergers is associated with a more visual way of thinking and often synesthesia. I do not experience synesthesia, and further more visual/spacial thinking is my weakest point. I am instead squarely sat on the logical/linguistic end of the thinking spectrum.

The ADHD diagnosis is about 3 years old and was conducted over a period of 6months, with input from a neuropsychologist who specializes in ADHD as well as two psychiatrists. It is quite rigorously done, although tyvm for your concern.

Have you considered switching subjects to something which you are not completely inept at? Since quite clearly, you have no talent for psychology.
Unread 1 May 2010, 16:23   #137
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
It's probably part of the vocational studies.
Speaking of vacational studies, whatever happened to cardi and his band of merry men?

Did they get pounded on upon returning from holiday mode?
Unread 1 May 2010, 16:32   #138
_Kila_
break it down!

http://sandmans.co.uk/graph.php?data=g_8_3&type=value

lol
Unread 1 May 2010, 16:32   #139
t3k
The Video Guy

Well that was always going to happen I guess.
Unread 3 May 2010, 09:38   #140
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
its some1's gf
Still as funny as you were 3 years ago. Wait, what?

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2010, 13:45   #141
Abort
Dumb Yankee

Abort has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Well now, since it turns out you are actually a psych student, it becomes a lot more enjoyable to disprove this diagnosis.

PDD and Aspergers both would almost require a diminished linguistic capability and/or development. I would like to think that it is quite obvious my capacity for precise linguistic expression is in no way diminished, in fact I'd dare suggest the opposite is true. In terms of development, I have always been a very vocal person, and by the age of 3 I had picked up Swedish, Finnish and English. However, my reading and writing ability did develop late in comparison with my speaking ability, which is indicative of ADHD.

Secondly, both your diagnosis would require some degree of social awkwardness, and although I'll gladly admit I don't suffer fools gladly, I do not suffer from social isolation, quite the contrary.

Finally, Aspergers is associated with a more visual way of thinking and often synesthesia. I do not experience synesthesia, and further more visual/spacial thinking is my weakest point. I am instead squarely sat on the logical/linguistic end of the thinking spectrum.

The ADHD diagnosis is about 3 years old and was conducted over a period of 6months, with input from a neuropsychologist who specializes in ADHD as well as two psychiatrists. It is quite rigorously done, although tyvm for your concern.

Have you considered switching subjects to something which you are not completely inept at? Since quite clearly, you have no talent for psychology.
Hahaha. Bravo.

But... even though you're right... you'll never be right with these idiots Sun, so why bother trying?

At the end of the day, 8:3 still got trampled, vacation mode or not. Hanzi can sit in here and say "blah blah blah App will defend them and you will crash" but as far as I saw, the only planets that actually got defended were the DLR and CT ones? But eh, if it makes you feel better to ignore the obvious... Cheers!
Unread 3 May 2010, 15:27   #142
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

Another one fails to understand irony!
Unread 3 May 2010, 16:29   #143
t3k
The Video Guy

Speaking about yourself in third person again, HaNzI?
Unread 3 May 2010, 21:15   #144
Firebird

Wtf is Abort?
Unread 3 May 2010, 21:16   #145
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Is that a who or a what?
Unread 3 May 2010, 21:40   #146
Firebird

sorry its a what.
Unread 3 May 2010, 21:42   #147
Mzyxptlk
mz.

It's your own ****ing language, man, look it up.
Unread 3 May 2010, 21:58   #148
t3k
The Video Guy

Truly embarrassing.
Unread 3 May 2010, 23:31   #149
Trunks
Fear The Reaper

Trunks is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree. Firebird, on behalf of your country, PLEASE stop posting
Unread 4 May 2010, 13:56   #150
Firebird

Once this stupid joint gangbang finally wake up and agree that what they did this round was probably one of most retarded things to have been done then sure i will.