User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 24 Dec 2009, 23:02   #1
Kafir
Retired

Kafir is infamous around these parts
Round 35 Predictions

I hope we can get some realistic predictions instead of 35th announcement about Asc not playing for victory.
Kafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2009, 00:40   #2
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of
Re: Round 35 Predictions

#1 euphoria

nothing else matters right???
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2009, 00:42   #3
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Jeso I wasnt expecting this thread till 2010 :s
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2009, 00:44   #4
Kafir
Retired

Well, that would be awesome, but not likely at this moment. Altho i really hope that we are able to get things better shape to be able to fight for #1 spot.

So, how's Asc?
Unread 25 Dec 2009, 01:04   #5
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Still better than you.
Unread 25 Dec 2009, 02:31   #6
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

App
Asc
VsN

in ascending order

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2009, 02:48   #7
berten
respect, unity, order

berten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
App
Asc
VsN

in ascending order
So basicly in the same order you initially put them?
Unread 25 Dec 2009, 09:29   #8
Kafir
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
Still better than you.
I just said something similar in my post. If it was meant for personal dissing (and possibly funny?) it kinda failed. Next time try to make an topic related post.

Back to the topic.. I think Asc and App will be 2 of Top3 tags and hope that Euph gets things in order to be the one to compete with them for top spot.
Unread 25 Dec 2009, 19:19   #9
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

I predict Euphoria doesnt get any universe help on their quest to achieve top average score and dies horribly when getting incs.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2009, 19:26   #10
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Does anyone actually know if there is a round 35 yet? I'm still waiting for it to say ANYWHERE on the PA website about the next round start date (Yeah this probably helps us get more players too..), oh and an eorc log would be nice somewhere too.. that little section fell away quite quickly on the portal
Unread 25 Dec 2009, 19:28   #11
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

This years version needed a lot of editing i heard
Unread 25 Dec 2009, 23:44   #12
eltsin
zawze^asc

eltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really nice

booji gave me a pastebinned eorc earlier, http://pastebin.com/ma456eda

hf

Last edited by eltsin; 28 Dec 2009 at 15:39.
eltsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2009, 15:03   #13
Alezzar
Bibliophile

Alezzar is infamous around these parts

Oddr #1
r24-r26 Vengeance
r27-r29 - Ascendancy
r30 - r35 - New Dawn
r36 -r37 - Euphoria
r43 - r46 - New Dawn
r47 - r51 - Ultores
r67 - - New Dawn
Alezzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2009, 15:06   #14
izverg
Banned

izverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of light

the first block created will loose
izverg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2009, 15:09   #15
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

1) APP
2) who cares

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2009, 15:10   #16
tetrac

tetrac will become famous soon enoughtetrac will become famous soon enough

1. Apprime
2. Ascendancy
3. Euphoria
4. NewDawn
5. Vision
tetrac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2009, 15:19   #17
izverg
Banned

izverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of light

1 question, i see every round someone create this thread about predictions, WHO THE F*** CARES ABOUT IT!?!?
Unread 28 Dec 2009, 15:39   #18
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Nobody cares about the predictions, but it's a good mechanism to get to talk about politics. It just takes a page before that actually happens.

1 Ascendancy
2 Apprime
3 Euphoria
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2009, 15:56   #19
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

its a fun thread, dont remove it

the forums are boring enough allready

yes i am post munching :P

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
Unread 28 Dec 2009, 16:17   #20
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

#1 apprime on 256,1mill
#2 Ascendancy on 256,05 mill
#3 Vision on 256 mill
#4 ND on 190 mill
#5 CT on 181 mill
#6 DLR on 180,5mill
#7 Euphoria on 180mill
#8 Subh on 150mill
#9 HA on 150 mill
#10 HR on 140 mill
#11 ASS on 130 mill

Last edited by HaNzI; 28 Dec 2009 at 16:30. Reason: I did write DLR but they disappeared somehow when i edited the first time :DD
Unread 28 Dec 2009, 16:25   #21
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Predicting that DLR will disband are we?
Unread 28 Dec 2009, 16:31   #22
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

#12 P3nguins
#13 ODDR

each on 25 members when round ends
Unread 28 Dec 2009, 16:34   #23
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

If DLR play, id imagine they will be considered a massive threat, by the win contending alliances. Theyre an extremely offensive alliance, and one of the most active launchers in the game (meaning, not alot of idle fleets ). Have had alot of politically friendly rounds. I wonder how well theyd perform, if the tables were turned.

Asc, may say theyre not playing for #1, but lets face it, if at the half way mark, theyre even remotely able to win (as is inevitable, thanks to their extremely consistant player base), expect them to make a run for top spot.

Euph: As much as i like agar3s, his first priority is planet rank. As long as you pressure him/his gal/ the other top Euph planets, you wont have many problems.

ND/CT, lets face it, theyll avoid bloodshed where possible, and attempt to fence sit ftw.

Kila and his planet, will be as useless as always. Theam will show us all that his last round planet rank was a fluke. aaaaand a move away from the fortress galaxy.
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2009, 16:54   #24
izverg
Banned

i heard euphoria is recruiting some top players, some birds telling me they have already full tag, so i guess euphoria will win
Unread 28 Dec 2009, 16:59   #25
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
IAsc, may say theyre not playing for #1, but lets face it, if at the half way mark, theyre even remotely able to win (as is inevitable, thanks to their extremely consistant player base), expect them to make a run for top spot.
Interesting enough, the only Ascendancy member that's made a prediction in this thread (me) put us at #1. Just saying.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2009, 16:59   #26
M0RPH3US
idle

Quote:
Originally Posted by izverg View Post
i heard euphoria is recruiting some top players, some birds telling me they have already full tag, so i guess euphoria will win

yeah reese, eksero, wishmaster, jbg, santacruz, lukeylove, yoshika and syn_sid will join us

Unread 28 Dec 2009, 17:00   #27
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltsin View Post
booji gave me a pastebinned eorc earlier, http://pastebin.com/ma456eda

hf
Wow, CT won something

Quote:
Kila and his planet, will be as useless as always.
Kinda sad how every time I have a planet it's better than yours /o\
Unread 28 Dec 2009, 17:20   #28
izverg
Banned

well patrikc venox dmnts, so it seems euphoria is recruiting only some active/skilled people or iam wrong?
Unread 28 Dec 2009, 17:57   #29
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
well patrikc venox dmnts, so it seems euphoria is recruiting only some active/skilled people or iam wrong?
Where do you get your intel?

I'm not active.
Unread 28 Dec 2009, 18:01   #30
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

euph has always invited only active/skilled ppl

neways:
#1 asc
#2 ND
#3 euph
#4 app/vsn
#5 ct
Unread 28 Dec 2009, 18:07   #31
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
euph has always invited only active/skilled ppl
Active/skilled ppl that keeps dying at base
Unread 28 Dec 2009, 18:23   #32
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

lol i knew that one was coming :d.. well i can fill u in with what happened in irc if u so much want to know matey

edit: also i wasnt recruited :d

Last edited by neroon; 28 Dec 2009 at 19:00.
neroon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2009, 18:24   #33
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafir View Post
I hope we can get some realistic predictions instead of 35th announcement about Asc not playing for victory.
Ascendancy always play to win.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2009, 18:34   #34
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
lol i knew that one was coming :d.. well i can fill u in with what happened in irc if u so much want to know matey

edit: also i want recruited :d
you werent the only one!
Unread 28 Dec 2009, 21:21   #35
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Theam will show us all that his last round planet rank was a fluke.
:bait:

Just like the round before?

Unread 28 Dec 2009, 21:23   #36
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

I predict that I am going to end #1 planet.
Unread 28 Dec 2009, 22:55   #37
VampiriA
Retired

VampiriA is on a distinguished road

wtf, VenoX active???
anywayz back to reality.
1- ASC
2- Euphoria
ect
ect
12- Apprime

and hanzi will die/emo quit tick 400.

Apprime supreme hc, above MaxMilliaN
VampiriA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2009, 23:33   #38
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

#1 asc, euph or app depending on politics
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2009, 00:43   #39
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold

Block will form block will lose whoever fights them will win.
If else No block
then
asc/app will finish first depending on which alliances hc's will be most active.
euph will finish 3rd after getting incoming from those 2 or 1.
rest will just place depending on whos fingers feel better up top 2 alliances arse
Unread 29 Dec 2009, 01:43   #40
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Another round of VSN and P3ng being the flak Boys?
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2009, 01:51   #41
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Jesus ****ing christ paisley between this and the support planets argument you're in I have to ask if you're trying to go for some sort of planetarion's whiniest poster award. Here, you win. I'll even get them to make you a medal if you'll just shut the **** up.

I mean, were p3nguins even in the block anyways? Considering this post I'm going to go with no.
Unread 29 Dec 2009, 01:59   #42
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

The medal wouldn't be shiney enough
Unread 29 Dec 2009, 02:00   #43
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Jesus ****ing christ paisley between this and the support planets argument you're in I have to ask if you're trying to go for some sort of planetarion's whiniest poster award. Here, you win. I'll even get them to make you a medal if you'll just shut the **** up.

I mean, were p3nguins even in the block anyways? Considering this post I'm going to go with no.
p3nguins and apprime had friendly relations with eachother, p3nguins and ascendancy did not. I do not know about p3nguins and vision.

p3nguins basically never interfered much and played a rather neutral and boring round, from an Ascendancy perspective.
Unread 29 Dec 2009, 02:39   #44
snoops^
p1mp

snoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura about

App or Asc ftw any other position is irrelevant

ReBorn-Fury-Wolfpack-1up-Newdawn-DLR-NFI-Apprime-

*CEO of the Forest fan club
snoops^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2009, 02:55   #45
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold

p3ng attacked vision with those other alliance so you can go with 100% not in block.
Unread 29 Dec 2009, 02:59   #46
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

I am under the impression by the way that most people see Ascendancy and Apprime as contenders. I do not know in which state Ascendancy will be, but I think that the situation of either Ascendancy or Apprime winning is a good posibility.
However does this make other alliances futile or hopeless, what will they aim for? Or will they actually try and win? Does this create despair?
Unread 29 Dec 2009, 03:09   #47
snoops^
p1mp

snoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
I am under the impression by the way that most people see Ascendancy and Apprime as contenders. I do not know in which state Ascendancy will be, but I think that the situation of either Ascendancy or Apprime winning is a good posibility.
However does this make other alliances futile or hopeless, what will they aim for? Or will they actually try and win? Does this create despair?
its not that other alliances don't have a chance at winning i just don't think many of them have enough players who are willing to put in what it takes to win this game

ReBorn-Fury-Wolfpack-1up-Newdawn-DLR-NFI-Apprime-

*CEO of the Forest fan club
snoops^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2009, 12:28   #48
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

I have alot of confidemce in Euphorias' ability to step up this round.

it therefor is the 3 alliances of asc/app/euph and im not willing to guess in which order as it would be wrong anyway

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2009, 16:02   #49
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
since when are dimentus and venox skilled?

Ascendancy wins, maybe.
Unread 29 Dec 2009, 23:06   #50
Firebird

Will be good to see how euph deal with incomming