User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 23 Nov 2009, 22:05   #1
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light
Round winner`s trophy

As far as i remember planetarion used to have diffrent sorts of prizes for planetarion round winners in the early rounds..

atm its only credits if im correct (dont know, cba to check nor have i won any myself )

would it be a bad idea for the planet winner of the round to be able to choose a ship from next round to b named after his/her nick :P ?

just popped in my head by accident when i had a chat with a friend and decided to suggest it.. its nothing big, nor will it b a real prize or what so ever, tho imo it would be pretty nice
Unread 24 Nov 2009, 15:51   #2
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of
Re: Round winner`s trophy

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
As far as i remember planetarion used to have diffrent sorts of prizes for planetarion round winners in the early rounds..

atm its only credits if im correct (dont know, cba to check nor have i won any myself )

would it be a bad idea for the planet winner of the round to be able to choose a ship from next round to b named after his/her nick :P ?
I like it. Should be retroactive over the past 3 or 4 rounds too.

And to the haters, he said name it, not pick the the specs.
Unread 25 Nov 2009, 00:04   #3
PewPewQQ
Google Me.
Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Summer Games Champion, Twelve Swap Champion

PewPewQQ is a jewel in the roughPewPewQQ is a jewel in the roughPewPewQQ is a jewel in the roughPewPewQQ is a jewel in the rough

I miss the PA T-Shirts and mugs! Bring them back!

PewPewQQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2009, 08:28   #4
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
I would just sign up a planet to crash my Reeses

I wonder what happens if Reeses fight Ekseros.

1 ships is renamed, not whole top10 or sth

Unread 25 Nov 2009, 13:45   #5
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
1 ships is renamed, not whole top10 or sth

They both won a round.
Unread 25 Nov 2009, 14:25   #6
neroon

renamed for 1 round after winning it i mean

top1 gets his nick as desired ship`s name for 1 upcoming round
Unread 18 Aug 2011, 21:31   #7
Slowfinger
Registered Abuser

Slowfinger is an unknown quantity at this point

I was going to suggest this too but found it in the archives.... so *bump*

Potentially this has comedic value aswell.

r16 - 82nd.
r17+ Sabbatical.
r43 - the temptation was too great.
Slowfinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2011, 22:01   #8
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

I like it. As neroon said, 1 round after winning. So each round has a different shipname of a specific ship.

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2011, 22:55   #9
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Thats one thing i'll say about M0rph winning last round ... I couldn't see any obvious signs of cheating
Unread 19 Aug 2011, 05:56   #10
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

i like this idea

and i´d like to have the Phoenix renamed to M0nix for this round please! (as its useless like i am most of the time)

Paisley <3

P.s. the removal of salvage donations to top players, removed the need to cheat to be able to win - and made me able to win in first place
not saying all future winners dont cheat though

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote