User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 16:05   #51
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Golden Globe Award For Worst Retal Excuse

War?
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 16:08   #52
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
War?
what is it good for?

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 16:13   #53
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
You bragged about how many stones you had lost, so I thought about your self-image when I painted you hunnybunny.
i have lost weight so if i lose stones and i am a fat bastard does that mean i am a smaller fat git or a skinny git

hhmmmm

anyway just thougt twas funny dot get yer nickers ina twist
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 16:17   #54
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
what is it good for?
/nick [FAnG]Vader

Absolutely nothing
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 16:24   #55
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehVader
/nick [FAnG]Vader

Absolutely nothing
gimme some lubb0ring - you now you want it ;[

hows you vader?
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 16:43   #56
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

I'm good
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 17:15   #57
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Fang Suck.
Period.

I speak on no-one behalf, just my self
feel like hitting me? im at 1:1:1
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 17:22   #58
mr_ice

mr_ice is an unknown quantity at this point

expect incoming smudge... having read this, even thinking that way will get u huge fang incoming...

Well, some ppl just can't live with a bit of criticism, and want to be right all the time, want it all for them, and don't allow anyone else to even trie to interfere... How do they call those ppl in rl? dictators? Terrorists?...
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 17:24   #59
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

lol - you all taking this a bit too far
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 17:24   #60
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

mr_ice - fang hit us. they cant expect to steal a loaf of bread and not be arrested
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 17:38   #61
mr_ice

mr_ice is an unknown quantity at this point

bah, let them steal a bread
let them eat it
let them even enjoy it
but make sure they choke in it
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 17:52   #62
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

someone i know did mention that a gal mate had 78k incoming last night.. he must have meant this

can't for the life of me remember who told me though!
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 18:17   #63
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Jury was biased.

Code:
(@Zhil) Fury Exec calling ViruS Leader a twat isnt good relations apparently
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 18:57   #64
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
Shit, Kjel found the thread.

May as well delete it and start over when he goes away.
This made me lol.

How come anyone want to retal Mazz he's so loveable. Well done Wolfpack.
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 18:59   #65
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
This made me lol.

How come anyone want to retal Mazz he's so loveable. Well done Wolfpack.
You've made my day - this thread was definately missing a large portion of hicks

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 19:42   #66
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

its been a moral victory for wolfpack....
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 22:04   #67
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
lol - you all taking this a bit too far
That's rich coming from FAnG who were the ones that took this just slightly a bit -too- far.

Lo Irvine, having fun making the most stupid command decisions ever seen?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 22:22   #68
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
Fang Suck.
Period.

I speak on no-one behalf, just my self
feel like hitting me? im at 1:1:1
I wonder how pathetic the rest of you must be then

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 22:28   #69
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_ice
expect incoming smudge... having read this, even thinking that way will get u huge fang incoming...

Well, some ppl just can't live with a bit of criticism, and want to be right all the time, want it all for them, and don't allow anyone else to even trie to interfere... How do they call those ppl in rl? dictators? Terrorists?...
erm, name me 1 alliance that has received MORE criticism during the past 4 rounds? Serioulsy, I'd like to see what you manage to come up with. And tbh, history shows, that democracy and war hardly go well together. Sadly ofc, cause dicatorship etc irl is wrong and I'm living in a democratic society.

But look at the history. Were the Romans a democracy, not being led by a rich allmighty powerfull man? Were the greek during their good era? ...

This is a game ok, don't compare it to rl. If you play another online game, you gonna whine about "ohhh this isn't democratic, irl you'd be a very bad bad person ..."?

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 16 Apr 2004, 22:30   #70
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
its been a moral victory for wolfpack....
moral victory ... cool ... in an online game .... sure .... makes sence and SURELY very important

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 16 Apr 2004, 22:35   #71
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

lol, funny thread

sidenote: didnt you quit PA Zhil?? out of interest..
Ultores
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 22:55   #72
Borg
Proud NoSser

Borg is on a distinguished road

lets see then, he called fang hc bitches, ok, so here goes,

fang HC are Bitches,skumsuckin, fuz lickin, shit talking, lowlife, muddafeckers.

is that enough cuz I am a bit tired and wanna sleep to wake and see 7 waves of FanG cryin over their lost shippies

oh and btw, thats just my opnion, dunno if my HC agree or not

Proud to be NoS

My views are my personal views and are not a statement from NoS
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 23:02   #73
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borg
lets see then, he called fang hc bitches, ok, so here goes,

fang HC are Bitches,skumsuckin, fuz lickin, shit talking, lowlife, muddafeckers.

is that enough cuz I am a bit tired and wanna sleep to wake and see 7 waves of FanG cryin over their lost shippies

oh and btw, thats just my opnion, dunno if my HC agree or not
so which side are you on again? I think I missed it.

Quote:
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 23:05   #74
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
erm, name me 1 alliance that has received MORE criticism during the past 4 rounds? Serioulsy, I'd like to see what you manage to come up with. And tbh, history shows, that democracy and war hardly go well together. Sadly ofc, cause dicatorship etc irl is wrong and I'm living in a democratic society.

But look at the history. Were the Romans a democracy, not being led by a rich allmighty powerfull man? Were the greek during their good era? ...

This is a game ok, don't compare it to rl. If you play another online game, you gonna whine about "ohhh this isn't democratic, irl you'd be a very bad bad person ..."?

rgds Kj

Fury
Eclipse
LDK
Oly
Elysium

Shall I continue?

Btw, KJ, you should just steer clear of this thread really - you're only making yourself and FAnG look worse (I know you arent FAnG command anymore for PA, but you are perceived as so). Saying you laugh at us for criticism is rather laughable for us also - certain command members of FAnG have acted like braindead idiots and you are trying to cover that up by saying you like the attention?

If you spent as much time sorting out your command as you did in wasting your time on here, then FAnG would have won a round by now.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 23:31   #75
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Fang HC are a bunch of ****ing cocksuckers.

Oh wait they don't have my co-ords.
Damn.
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 23:33   #76
Riddim
NewDawn Dinosaur

Riddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran

rgds Kj
Where did anyone mention democratic? We were talking about common sense.
[18:00] *** Myrdhin has quit IRC (u can't understand women if u never wore a bra !!)
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 23:55   #77
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

FAnG. I've been drinking, and as such, I'm more passionate.

I'm about to do something that I havent done since R4. I'm about to have a Jihad with you.

Be scared.

Be VERY scared.

WAR
BEER
WAAAARRRRR
BEEER
NEEEW DAAAAAAAWN
BEEEEEER
JIHHAAAAAAAD
NEEW DAAAAAAAWN
WORRRAAAAAAAAAAAAB
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Regards, [ND]DRUNKWAR****
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 00:08   #78
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

you forgot to put your coords in your sig for r10.5 tho
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 00:30   #79
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

sif they're hard to find!
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 00:44   #80
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

I can't find them tbh Fish
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 01:18   #81
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

*ahem*

Ive called a retal on someone before because it was Forest.

Actually , it wasnt really a retal. I just found his co-ords and made them hostile.

Actually , ive done that every round ive played.

Damn im lame.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 01:47   #82
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd say FAnG suck, but it's no fun when TouRiQuet can't attack me
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 02:02   #83
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Fury
Eclipse
LDK
Oly
Elysium

Shall I continue?

Btw, KJ, you should just steer clear of this thread really - you're only making yourself and FAnG look worse (I know you arent FAnG command anymore for PA, but you are perceived as so). Saying you laugh at us for criticism is rather laughable for us also - certain command members of FAnG have acted like braindead idiots and you are trying to cover that up by saying you like the attention?

If you spent as much time sorting out your command as you did in wasting your time on here, then FAnG would have won a round by now.
none of those alliances, perhaps maybe Fury, have had even remotely the same amount of critics for 4-5 rounds in a row.

Why should I not respond in this thread? If you say my HC has acted brainless, then what you calling 99% of those anti FAnG posts? It's nothing more then whining, moaning, complaining and trolling. I mean, it happens every round that the losers of the round moan about blocks, about fencesitters, about HC's not having the guts to break up a block etc etc ...

Also, it's not like we're ashamed we didn't win a round yet. We've played a good r7 a decent r8 (except for the end) and a good r10(except for the end). I mean, don't forget we only exist for what 4 real rounds.

Also Zhil, explain me why you advice me not to post on AD and laugh at the lame insults while 90% of AD has no problem with flaming me personally or FAnG? Working with double standards here?

Critics are ok. I mean really, I don't mind them. But not like this. There are about what 10-15 anti FAnG threads running. For every retal, every raid, every ex member we roided there's a thread. Also, don't put all your round's frustration and anger on FAnG. The block has other alliances in em aswell and it simply isn't our fault that there might be close to no competition this round.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Closed Thread