User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 May 2003, 00:55   #51
Domin
500k posts

Domin is an unknown quantity at this point
In my experience female players hold alot higher averenge score and are better and alot more active than an averenge male player.

Would be fun if u could choose between if ur female or male.

But of course parracida would abuse this!

round 2: 54:24:17 FA
round 3: 45:17:20 nos
round 4: 64:18:10 nos
round 5: 32:6:6 nos
round 6: 11:11:7 nos
round 7: 29:23:3 nos
round 8: 22:7:1 nos plush
round 9: 6:6:8 oly
round 13: Dont have roids so dont bother asking
Domin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 01:29   #52
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Domin
In my experience female players hold alot higher averenge score and are better and alot more active than an averenge male player.

Would be fun if u could choose between if ur female or male.

But of course parracida would abuse this!
Well, what else can they do at home after all the cooking/cleaning/etc is all done?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 01:37   #53
Domin
500k posts

Domin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
Well, what else can they do at home after all the cooking/cleaning/etc is all done?
Beeing a sex tool?

round 2: 54:24:17 FA
round 3: 45:17:20 nos
round 4: 64:18:10 nos
round 5: 32:6:6 nos
round 6: 11:11:7 nos
round 7: 29:23:3 nos
round 8: 22:7:1 nos plush
round 9: 6:6:8 oly
round 13: Dont have roids so dont bother asking
Domin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 07:57   #54
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Pookie
Female/Male doesnt matter most of the time, you get where you are and stay where you are based on your ability...
No-one asks you the colour of your skin or the name of your god when you enter the interview process for any alliance, so why would the style of your genitals make any difference ?

No-one would ask a guy how he copes with his encounters with other guys.. so why should it be any different with women
..possibly they treat each other with a bit more respect as they are in the minority, but then you should treat all people with the same respect you would want to recieve...

and to reply to an earlier thread.. yes i call the people i think i know well hon, as i do in real life, anyone else doesnt get that term...
then you're blind if you say everyone does...maybe it goes for you but there are sooooo many examples of women who use the fact they are women to get stuff done and surprisingly that's mostly the peeps that can't play at all *strange*
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 08:02   #55
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie
then you're blind if you say everyone does...maybe it goes for you but there are sooooo many examples of women who use the fact they are women to get stuff done and surprisingly that's mostly the peeps that can't play at all *strange*
thats why i said get and stay.. not just get, those few that attempt to use feminine ways to get where they go seldom remain long..
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 21:44   #56
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
you guys make me laugh
Unread 6 May 2003, 23:06   #57
N0VA
Your Nemesis and Beerg0d

N0VA is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by jornx
what I noticed about women in PA, was that they use the word hon/hun constantly.
First I just thought it was only for a few of them, but most of them use it.
I still think that's how they wanna constantly remind you they are of the opposite sex.

Normally in rl I never see such blatant attempts from women to prove they are female, they just are.
It looks to me that women in PA are trying a bit to hard to prove they are female and maybe this just means Hicks was right.
So true. In Round 6, I was in the galaxy Playboy Mansion, where Rabbagast was Hugh Hefner, and the rest of us were various Playboy Bunnies. On irc, I adopted a female identity and spent the first week of the round in the cluster channel fluffling people, using the term 'hon' a lot, etc.

The big pay off came when the ships started flying. I kept getting pm's from people, telling me which gal in cluster was planning on launching on us and at what time, pm's making me promise that I was not in an FoS or Xeta gal - and then calling off attacks on us, etc.

This is not to say that there are no girls that play Planetarion, but I would also not be surprised if some of the "girls" out there actually are guys just trying to get ahead in the game.

<Peacemaker1> you are projecting images that happen real. like if you were to get shot in a dream, you would wake up with a bullet hole through you
<Nova> that would suck
<RIT> yeh but It would rawk if you dreamt about lesbian orgies
<Peacemaker1> waking up in a pool of lubercant, and with dildo bruses all over. sure would
N0VA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 23:11   #58
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all
My GC last rd was a woman, very active and very skilled, #1 till Plush(?) came for her Doing pretty well this rd iirc, not surprising heh....
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 00:40   #59
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Female Players

Quote:
Originally posted by Terminator2003
ffs get a life
AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA HHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAH AHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH AHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH AHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

*wheeze*

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Must get back in shape....

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHHAHA

Whoops, my balls just fell off. Do I count as a woman now? I can dress up if it helps.

Jester
Unread 7 May 2003, 01:18   #60
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
In round 7 a lot of people assumed I was a female by my ruler name, some of the messages I received were hilarious.

Of course I milked it, and had a super time, pretending to be a girl to my attackers and targets, etc.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 09:03   #61
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
In round 7 a lot of people assumed I was a female by my ruler name, some of the messages I received were hilarious.

Of course I milked it, and had a super time, pretending to be a girl to my attackers and targets, etc.
out of interest did it get any recalls ?
having never mentioned my gender in anything other than my gal channel and my alliance channel, did u get any different reaction from them..?
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 09:25   #62
Heartshunter
Little Miss Sarcastic

Heartshunter is an unknown quantity at this point
I remember one of my galmembers saying once when we were attacking a galaxy and he was attacking a planet with a girlie name "oh, I will pull my killfleet, because its a female planet, I'll just roid her". So, if the planet had a 'male' look he would have happily killed it, but because of the female name he found it brutal to land his killfleet.
Unread 7 May 2003, 09:30   #63
HRS
TFD forever

HRS is an unknown quantity at this point
let's move this topic to strategy forum and discuss the pros and cons of female planet/ruler names!:P

funny idea to recall because of a nick

<mpr0733> never underestimate the speed of a fryingdutch thread spammer

<Zapman> ja ik wil hrs stalken, natuurlijk, logisch
HRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 09:42   #64
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
In Round 7, the largest planet in my galaxy was also the only female in my galaxy. The amount luck she had while attacking was incredible, although she never ever used being female as either an excuse or to get stuff done
Unread 7 May 2003, 10:00   #65
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about
My GC is a female too, largest in the galaxy atm (by only a few 100k though)
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 11:55   #66
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Pookie
out of interest did it get any recalls ?
having never mentioned my gender in anything other than my gal channel and my alliance channel, did u get any different reaction from them..?
I don't remember anyone pulling because I was a girl, but I don't remember not having defence, so they always pulled due to my friendlies, not anything else. I did keep a few mails in my journal, here's a couple so you can get the idea:

Subject: hi 01/08/2002 16:49 CEST
i just thought i would talk to you cos you sound hot and i mean hot and i wondred if you would tell me more about yourself

Subject: Re: *sigh* 20/06/2002 18:19 CEST
I suppose that'll teach me for attacking a girl... so can we still get that drink? ;D
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 12:02   #67
Kyoto
Lieutenant-Colonel

Kyoto is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
There are no REAL female players only 45 year old single men with afros who live in Stockport and type ~Giggle~ on IRC. I mean where would women find the time between cooking and cleaning ? Not even mentioning the fact that the numbers would probably cause their brains to over heat.
sethmace almost ran HR for ages doing shedloads of not much, she is a true st*r.

Last edited by Kyoto; 7 May 2003 at 13:37.
Kyoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 13:20   #68
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I've known Seth for close to 5 years, I've always been under the impression he's a he. I'll be quite amused if he's a girl.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 13:35   #69
Kyoto
Lieutenant-Colonel

Kyoto is an unknown quantity at this point
You mean you didnt see the pic?
Unread 7 May 2003, 14:15   #70
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light
http://www.rainyshoal.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/SethyPic.gif

It's my fav pic of myself

Hicks, u said it didnt matter what gender i was, aslong as i brought meh own stap on?
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 14:26   #71
Lord Cheese

Lord Cheese is an unknown quantity at this point
We aint really sure what seth is...investigations are still ongoing but we havn't found a volunteer brave enough to err...investigate up close and personal
feeling brave hicks?
Lord Cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 19:09   #72
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Jennifer

Oh bloody hell, I can't be arsed with this. I hated all of them. Except Sarina.

I'm ace!

I'm not 'ace' at PA but I'm Ok. Never really had that much contact with other female players ingame. Only played in gals with 2 other females, Degrees and Anna both of whom I got along fine with. There are several highly irritating females in the game (some of whom I would quite happily beat to death with a hammer), but I tend to just ignore them in the hope that they'll **** off away from me. I tend to get along with guys much better than I do with other females. Jenny is of course wonderful and I'm starting to rather like Genclay.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 19:38   #73
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
Only played in gals with 2 other females

Three, nod is definitely a woman.
Unread 7 May 2003, 19:40   #74
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
He's a pigeon chested woman then :p
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 06:00   #75
genclay
Serial Drunk

genclay is an unknown quantity at this point
I would like to confess that i am really a 45 yearold man named Bob
genclay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 17:08   #76
coza
Banned

coza is an unknown quantity at this point
!

Dreams is teh sexxeh
coza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 19:00   #77
Archi
Mack Daddy

Archi is an unknown quantity at this point
My galaxy currently has 5 females in it 3 of whom are top-notch players and the other 2 are totally new to the game (though catching on quickly). I am kinda bummed out by the reshuffle as I will lose my harem :-(.

On a side note I had Tinkerbell as my GC in Round 4 and she got one of her attackers to pull by telling him she was going into labor.
Unread 28 May 2003, 22:37   #78
Dravvin
Tribble

Dravvin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie
not good player... was defence slut tho:P
rnt u meant to get def when ur attacked? And if u get attacked lots u need to get defence lots...

i like the bunny
Unread 29 May 2003, 09:59   #79
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of
Talking

I dunno women players playin that seems a bit too futuristic for my liking. I suppose if ya didn't let em play u'd have em handcuffed to pa hq

Easy Acces

Pm me if u disagree or have no abusive side of your brain

disgruntled hungover tired choose work it gives u moeny which makes you like this
Unread 29 May 2003, 10:48   #80
Yeggstry
Connection Established...

Yeggstry has a little shameless behaviour in the past
my sexeh gf (gemz) was the highest score in her gal for most of R9 and finished the highest she has been (although it was only 7 mil, she is improving).

She is now GC of her own gal this round \o/ Hope she doesn't get stressed too much by it

Tho she does need some practise on PA... :P
R5 - 36:10:16 (Armada)
R6 - 32:16:13 (ViruS)
R7 - 26:3:14 (Infection LT/ViruS TO) (#364 planet, #34 gal)
R8 - 4:3:1 then 3:8:4 (ViruS TO)
R9 - 47:10:5 (ViruS Gaming Community (VGC) Tech Op)
R9.5 - 23:6:4 (VGC Tech Op) (#462 planet)
R10 - 5:2:3 then 5:3:1 (ViruS/Eclipse, #419 planet), Portal Coder
R11 - retired from PA
Yeggstry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2003, 13:07   #81
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Neferti

also the one person in PA i can't stand at all is a girl. And American. bloody Americans
Wouldnt happen to be a certain person whos name starts with "An"

and ends with "rea" would it

At F-Crew we have a grand total of two female members, Cati who if her scores in rounds gone by are anything to go by is a better player than most of the alliance (she always seems to have the highest score in the alliance) and LMO who isnt a great player but is a master when it comes to causing arguments between members
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 15:31   #82
LanMan
n00b

LanMan is on a distinguished road
Post A list

Girls/women i've been in galaxy with:

R4: Dawn, Hondachick(Jessica)

R5: Breed, Larachu and Mom(Rams wife)

R7: Aviendha

R9: Mikira, Mbe(My GF )

Other Girls/women: Chrissie(Keltorak's ex), Brin, Empress, QeenDax, Tygercub, Wolfbabe, Trifles, Piazava. And some more i just can't remember. :/

If anyone is left out i blame my bad memory
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 11:16   #83
Terra Australis

Terra Australis is on a distinguished road
The Two women i remember was Gayle from Elysium the BC from Round 4, and also Ladyhawk, otherwise known as Tracey which was my old GC's wife.

Both had a good capacity to play the game and i had and still do have a great respect for both of them!
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 19:22   #84
sinnamon xie
teens1ut

sinnamon xie is an unknown quantity at this point
No one remembers me. I clearly did not shake my tits enough.
sinnamon xie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 20:09   #85
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I remember you, you must have shook them enough for me.

/me hides from Uber
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 04:42   #86
princess
teh emp

princess is an unknown quantity at this point
How active are they ?
- you would be hard-pressed to find a player who dedicates more time than me :) (not for 9.5 tho)

What time zones ?
- CEST -6 (EST, usa)

What RL activities do they balance in their lives?
- violin, field hockey, speech/debate, ESL tutoring, you name it, i did it

Job/kids/study?
- just finished 2nd year at MIT, studying computer science / electrical engineering

Do they ever clash with other women in an alliance or even in the same galaxy?
- never had another woman in my gal, and i loved the wimmen in my alliance :)

How successful are they and do they find they have any advantages being a woman in this game?
- as you can see by my forums nick, there were some advantages when i was a n00b and had no alliance :p (/me slaps forums admins for not activating "emp" forum nick yet -- its been like 6 months fs.. when i regged, most of the universe knew me as this nick anyway, just close m8s knew me as emp :p). ive since then calmed down though and havent "announced" my gender anywhere intentionally in ages. :p

round8, i actaully posed as a male in my galaxy. though one person found out my true identity about halfway through the round, the rest of my gal never knew until the round ended. i actaully preferred being male; i was treated with respect, elected GC, and -never- had to put up with the "omg pics plz" crap.
come to think of it, i also did my personal best that round (well into t250 before having my lifeline unplugged so abruptly :\) .. /me contemplates permanently becoming male *g*

interesting thread. :)

r4.0: [ 169:24:20 ] - n00b
r5.0: [ 036:17:24 ] - f00kerz
r6.0: [ 004:02:14 ] - f00kerz
r7.0: [ 001:05:13 ] - random
r8.0: [ 019:04:01 ] - Ultima
r9.0: [ 005:05:xx ] - mascott
r9.5: [ 020:01:18 ] - f00kerz / KoE / Ðragons

Last edited by princess; 4 Jun 2003 at 05:57.
princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 04:57   #87
sinnamon xie
teens1ut

Quote:
Originally posted by princess
Do they ever clash with other women in an alliance or even in the same galaxy?
No never Definitely not because I am a big meanie with no tolerance. I swear.
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 05:04   #88
AlbinoSquirrel
power of evil

AlbinoSquirrel is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by sinnamon xie
No one remembers me. I clearly did not shake my tits enough.
I remember you and Uber

&Omega;
AlbinoSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 05:30   #89
kyrealean
Crimson Dragon

kyrealean is an unknown quantity at this point
girls i have played with in PA over the rounds =

Arielle - Rd5 (x-RL G/f) played mainly cuz i did, but had her share of IRC friends.

Dawn2k- Rd5/9 (best friend to x-g/f and the better PA player)

Sinnamon - Rd6 can play with the best of em

Aryn - Rd6 owns u all in teh forums

Jo Rd4-5 Ace PA player when she was motivated to play

Mezimurri or something like that - Rd5 (Angelicus's g/f)

Empress - Rd 7/9 Exceptional player, best in politics

Degrees - Rd 7 came within a couple places of Top 10 that round. Excellent player

Cat - Rd 7 another fine player though retired now

DarkAngel - Rd7 another player that is barely matched.

Angeleyes - Rd5 Order's wife at the time, was pretty good in how to play the game.

Eyeris, Dawn, Avie, LadyoftheLake, Mikira, Sigrid, QueenDax, Marajade, Piazava, Polgara all come to mind as good alliance females that have played the game.

sorry if i missed someone :/ mind isnt working all that great tonight
Rd 4 267.2.10 D'tartagnan of DesertWinds_Fortress (Fury)
Rd 5 25.16.13 Xavier of Sanctified_Realm (Fury)
Rd 6 1.16 gave planet away (Fury)
Rd 7 23.23.13 Mikey of Goondocks (RaH)
Rd 8 C2 quit (RaH)
Rd 9 24.6.1 Prof_Xavier of School_for_Gifted_Youngsters (Eclipse)
Rd 9.5 9.8.3 Starbuck of Galactica (RaH)
kyrealean is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 06:59   #90
Andy_r
X$X

Andy_r is an unknown quantity at this point
Interesting to see that Athena and Girlee are missing from this thread, despite GCing top galaxies in the past, maybe the whole 'being married' thing has an effect?

Nobody mentioned my wife either, but then again she's not played for a few rounds.

I'll leave it for BlueGeezer to mention Rosario :-)
R3 172:21:12 | R 4 136:8:5 | R5 30:25:12 | R6 11:5:1 | R7 40:25:17 | R8 30:1:5 | R9.5 36:10:14 | R10 1:5:9 Boldness of Helvetica

Proud to have been [YHQ] until the end of YHQ [VtS] until the end of Legion [Titans] until the end of Titans and |R6B| for Speedgames
Andy_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 13:24   #91
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road
owww how i these threads have become tedious with out the Cryptic imput

alltho bob has corect idear

there are very few people in PA i actualy respect the opinion of there is a superbly small minority of women who are worth while talking to the Fluffle Whores are just another one of lifes tediocitys that add to this game ,can count the the women worth while talking to on one hand

wont mention names of the undesirables as i will get a the PA teeny boper verimin after me trying to deffend them and will interput my drinking
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering

Last edited by BLACK_OPPS; 4 Jun 2003 at 13:33.
BLACK_OPPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 17:02   #92
Empress
Inactive as they come

Empress is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by jornx
what I noticed about women in PA, was that they use the word hon/hun constantly.
First I just thought it was only for a few of them, but most of them use it.
I still think that's how they wanna constantly remind you they are of the opposite sex.

Fs... I use the words Hun and Darlin' in real life.. comes from being a bartender when i was younger. Doesnt mean i'm "reminding ppl that i'm a woman" I couldnt care less if ppl knew that or not. I'm not a *giggle* girl as i call them.

There are certain women in the pa community that make me wretch with thier Giggles and webcam shows for def. etc.

I and quite a few other ladies work hard at this game and i find that we get lumped in with the *giggle* girls (

------ In answer to your questions-----

I'm active.. not super duper active (i do have a bit of a life :P)

I've been playing since mid rd2

In real life i work, play with photoshop, read, write, dance, and go to movies

and I'm currently in the uk (tho this is my first round in uk times.. i am from canada)

as for conflicts..

I've only had one prob with a fellow girl in an alliance and that was wolfbabe in fury. Dont ask me why or how it started but she was the one with the prob with me. And i wasnt the only fury girl she didnt like :eek:

----

~*Empress*~

/me stuffs lenin in the closet for good measure

Make it a rule of life never to regret and never to look back. Regret is an appalling waste of energy; you can't build on it; it's only good for wallowing in.
--Katherine Mansfield
Empress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 17:38   #93
sinnamon xie
teens1ut

Quote:
Originally posted by Empress
I and quite a few other ladies work hard at this game and i find that we get lumped in with the *giggle* girls (
And as if there were no *giggle* guys either. There are quite a few, hell there are a LOT of himbos bouncing around these here parts. Especially once you mention that you are female, then it's all about flirting and fluffles and whatever such nonsense.
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 18:05   #94
agrokid
Bean Bag

agrokid is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Andy_r
Interesting to see that Athena and Girlee are missing from this thread, despite GCing top galaxies in the past, maybe the whole 'being married' thing has an effect?

Nobody mentioned my wife either, but then again she's not played for a few rounds.

I'll leave it for BlueGeezer to mention Rosario :-)
Yeh I was just wondereing when athena was going to be mentioned, she was also legion HC or comethime close to that.
There are loads of women who play pa!
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 18:09   #95
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

Quote:
Originally posted by sinnamon xie
And as if there were no *giggle* guys either. There are quite a few, hell there are a LOT of himbos bouncing around these here parts. Especially once you mention that you are female, then it's all about flirting and fluffles and whatever such nonsense.
no those are called teenage males there well numberd as they are HORNEY TEENAGE GEEKS persnally i enjoy beliteing and berateing these infadelic tipes for amusement

call me sad what ever gerneal abuse of people is fun
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 18:11   #96
Hexy

Hexy is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh come on Hicks.. you know as well as me I never ever called you hun or dear or any term of endearment. Yes you have to admit that there are some females in PA that would in any given round kick you down a notch or two.. but the way I see it.. most have to fight uphill battles just to be acknowledged as a gamer and not just a female passing time online.

BTW Hicks.. as a side note.. my gal actually THOUGHT I was you in the beginnning of the round. Now isnt that just funny!

Anne - you are one of the diamonds of PA.. and dont ever think anything different.
Hexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 18:12   #97
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

Quote:
Originally posted by agrokid
Yeh I was just wondereing when athena was going to be mentioned, she was also legion HC or comethime close to that.
There are loads of women who play pa!

there hasnt been a Female legion HC since Avie rnd 4 athena was an officer
Herman Goering
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 18:16   #98
agrokid
Bean Bag

agrokid is an unknown quantity at this point
hence the 'somethime close to that' (the c was meant to be a s).