User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Jun 2003, 12:17   #1
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
Talking Go Random, It's Your Birthday!

Just want to point out that PA made a big mistake going private, and i hope that never happens again.

Random round with lots of old people coming back ownz the last 4 rounds - atleast.
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND ANYBODY COULD WISH FOR!
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 12:29   #2
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Go Random, It's Your Birthday!

we gonna parteh like it's yer Birthday

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 15:52   #3
HK
Agnus Dei

HK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud of
will we see 20+ LDK in the same gal claiming it's pure luck they happened to land all together in the same galaxy?

(that excuse made my day tho heh)
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 16:59   #4
lrytas
[LDK] Head

lrytas is an unknown quantity at this point
There is no safety from stupidity.
________
Iphone Games

Last edited by lrytas; 26 Feb 2011 at 19:28.
lrytas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 17:02   #5
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally posted by Golin
Just want to point out that PA made a big mistake going private, and i hope that never happens again.

Random round with lots of old people coming back ownz the last 4 rounds - atleast.
No way in hell this round owns R6, and the fack R4 mates return prolly have to do more with free than random

And of I'm in a sucky gal as in every random round
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 21:26   #6
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally posted by Golin

I think it may be the fact its free thats making people come back rather that thats its random. I wont be at all surprised to see people disappear again for r10 when it goes back to p2p.
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 21:35   #7
HK
Agnus Dei

HK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by lrytas
There is no safety from stupidity.
that was round2, im quite well aware that (atleast hopefully) u guys are not cheating any longer and if u win the game, then with honesty. best of luck to you, if ure clean.
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 22:27   #8
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Lets not overomanticise random rounds. Remember we havent had full random since round 2, there was galaxy retention after that, not to mention swapping. Random wasnt the reason early rounds were so great.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 01:20   #9
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Remember we havent had full random since round 2, there was galaxy retention after that, not to mention swapping. Random wasnt the reason early rounds were so great.
Have you finally reached the point whereby you've completely blocked round 8 from your memory?
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 01:32   #10
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
Have you finally reached the point whereby you've completely blocked round 8 from your memory?
They lost ...
I rest my case
> *
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 10:34   #11
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
heh, unlike you we don't paint it on our walls to remember it every minute

back to the future again, ok?

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 15 Jun 2003, 11:31   #12
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldoran
heh, unlike you we don't paint it on our walls to remember it every minute

back to the future again, ok?

rgds Kj
Jesus Christ, you're an idiot.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Unread 15 Jun 2003, 14:02   #13
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Jesus Christ, you're an idiot.
why? cause I managed to AGAIN make you realize you're the one ditching old cows while you were the one screaming to let it rest.

3th time in 2 weeks or so that you haunt the past, but yes, when Kj does it's all evil but the respected Scouse can do whatever he likes.

You know, insulting is for the kids, for those who can't solve things differently, but I'm sure you knew that allready since you just decided to be a little boy who can insult others

now, who's the ***** here? maybe you let go of r8 and your so called "ohh look at us WE WON PLZ RESPECT US CAUSE WE WON" additude.

pathetic ...

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 16 Jun 2003, 00:48   #14
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

You're an idiot because you take absolutely everything far, far too seriously.

Unread 16 Jun 2003, 02:23   #15
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Random has always been the better option.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 04:36   #16
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Nope, just made a mistake in a post. But thanks for jumping down my throat for it. And once AGAIN being the one who brings up the silly rd 8 thing. Its nice to be reminded that "playing it cool" scouse is still a bit sensative about rd 8.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 08:57   #17
kyrealean
Crimson Dragon

kyrealean is an unknown quantity at this point
random......

only time i liked random was Rd2, only because i ended up in a galaxy that actually had some decent players in it.

Rd8 i had a pathetic galaxy, spies, selling out of others, noone helping anyone......

Rd9.5 i have a very small core of IRC active people, that will help each other whenever possible. and at least 15 crap people.

oh well, luck of the draw.

p.s. plenty of swapping accounts has happened already, will be interesting to see how many get caught heh.
Rd 4 267.2.10 D'tartagnan of DesertWinds_Fortress (Fury)
Rd 5 25.16.13 Xavier of Sanctified_Realm (Fury)
Rd 6 1.16 gave planet away (Fury)
Rd 7 23.23.13 Mikey of Goondocks (RaH)
Rd 8 C2 quit (RaH)
Rd 9 24.6.1 Prof_Xavier of School_for_Gifted_Youngsters (Eclipse)
Rd 9.5 9.8.3 Starbuck of Galactica (RaH)
kyrealean is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 09:16   #18
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
You're an idiot because you take absolutely everything far, far too seriously.
that's a very interesting theory scouse, let's analyse it to show the many flaws in it.

First of all, where do you base yourself on? on that 1 tittle reply that was 50% ment to provoke you in a "friendly" non insulting way? You're a great people person if you can draw conclusions like that from that very small post.

Then, what is "way to seriously"? Is there an invisible border, some infra-red that goes off when I cross it? Are they laws that exactly state when you take something too seriously?

Ifnot, you base yourself on what YOU think is that limit. So you call pple idiots and such just because they have "different" views on things then you have, I call that intollerance.

I could easily go on but then you'd call me "an idiot" or insult me nway.

rgds Kj

(and I got vacation after 4 weeks of exams, you can't blame me for posting alot now cause it has been a while)

FA Gaming community

Unread 16 Jun 2003, 09:19   #19
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Nope, just made a mistake in a post. But thanks for jumping down my throat for it. And once AGAIN being the one who brings up the silly rd 8 thing. Its nice to be reminded that "playing it cool" scouse is still a bit sensative about rd 8.
yes, but germ, DON'T YOU DARE talking about that round PLZ !!! only he seems to be allowed to do so

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 16 Jun 2003, 10:10   #20
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
You're both the same. If you'd have said "Rd 4 was the last round with parallels", which it wasn't, then I would have reminded you of round 9. Simply mentioning round 8 in front on you or Kjel and you think I'm referring back to the outcome.

Unread 16 Jun 2003, 11:17   #21
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
You're both the same. If you'd have said "Rd 4 was the last round with parallels", which it wasn't, then I would have reminded you of round 9. Simply mentioning round 8 in front on you or Kjel and you think I'm referring back to the outcome.
Kj TA

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 16 Jun 2003, 13:48   #22
K-W
Bored

Quote:
YOuve got to be kidding.

Hey folks if you believe this post by scouse, ive got a bridge to sell you!

Quote:
Dont try to pretend you didnt say something that I can scroll a few posts up and quote. You pretty clearly referenced the round 8 debate. But as always you try to lay it on me.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 22:52   #23
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
OFC i know old players come back because it free and not because of the randomness...

THATS TEH BONUS!
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND ANYBODY COULD WISH FOR!
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote