User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 21 Jun 2009, 16:23   #51
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold
Re: Round 32 Predictions?

There's a hard limit of 71 including Munin at the moment. Until Jesterina decides otherwise it's one in, one out.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2009, 16:29   #52
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
if u kick 80 ppl, and 14 maybe... whos left?? o0 Like only 10 guys maybe xD
Those botstopper questions must really prevent you from reaching your full potential in PA
Unread 21 Jun 2009, 16:59   #53
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
if u kick 80 ppl, and 14 maybe... whos left?? o0 Like only 10 guys maybe xD
We ended last round with 123 planets.

Current member list:

achi, anne, b0nes, baguar, benneh, bluearmy, booji, bread|, cochese, considence, cooling, cyzada, daku, dec2, desse, dirte, ducky, dunkelgraf, eisoh, eksero, ellonweb, europatriot, furs, gir, golan, gosu, gzambo, h1tman, heartless, hude, Isildurx, jbg, jerome`, jester, linkie`, locutus, lokken, londo, marty, meatwax, meganova, mista, mitre, mrbachelor, mystery, mz, nadar, nicole, nochnoi, olata, pelennor, qebab, raging-retard, rasputin, reese, ricoshay, rob, shadowcat, shazna, shev, sixoh, sleepless, smasher, tearz, tomkat, toot, zawze, zhil, zub0, zzhou

I put furniture members in italics.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2009, 18:01   #54
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Obviously they will be recruiting most back.. same as when they had the full cull before r30.
Well that seems obvious due the like of reese has got back in looking at both lists (also others but i thought i would just mention reese tbh)

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2009, 18:23   #55
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
Well that seems obvious due the like of reese has got back in looking at both lists (also others but i thought i would just mention reese tbh)
She wasnt kicked
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2009, 18:26   #56
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
jesterina cut 80 people, and there are an additional 14 kick props up.

adafferaf, aj, alexis, alki, anders, anom, assassin, badd, baracke, biodragon, bleen. arc, bomber, bullbars, burmel, cain, carbone, cardinal, chimpie, climax, colteh, d3coy, dead_ops, elalan, elevator, erajorma, felagund, game, goat, gribster, hanzi, heimdall, hyperionhk, inforza, jackie, jay, jintao, jogge, kael, kaneed, kila, lilboi, lonnie, maxmillian, metallicanomaly, mikee, mikesrealgood, moonless, mortalp, mos, mufflo, nitz, p_d_templar, patrikc, paulio, phantasm, posi, rabbagast, rocket, rom-, rul3r, safe, saiyan, satyr, shia, signs, sirad, skyfire, spymon, steven, stuhlman, teddy_bear, tekno, tesla, theam, thestoom, valle, vex, vistion, xension, zaejii

baguar, daku, ducky, eksero, europatriot, gosu, locutus, marty, nochnoi, reese, shadowcat, sizoh, sleepless, zzhou
Ok i do appologise i miss read his post she was up for kick. so i presume she remained or the kick prop is still up? Either way tbh dunno why most would want to return/try and get back into asc who were removed as been one myself and hearling loks lovely speech about we were bassicaly getting in the way of ascs future why would you want to return?

p3nguin Founder
Unread 21 Jun 2009, 18:43   #57
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
We ended last round with 123 planets.

Current member list:

achi, anne, b0nes, baguar, benneh, bluearmy, booji, bread|, cochese, considence, cooling, cyzada, daku, dec2, desse, dirte, ducky, dunkelgraf, eisoh, eksero, ellonweb, europatriot, furs, gir, golan, gosu, gzambo, h1tman, heartless, hude, Isildurx, jbg, jerome`, jester, linkie`, locutus, lokken, londo, marty, meatwax, meganova, mista, mitre, mrbachelor, mystery, mz, nadar, nicole, nochnoi, olata, pelennor, qebab, raging-retard, rasputin, reese, ricoshay, rob, shadowcat, shazna, shev, sixoh, sleepless, smasher, tearz, tomkat, toot, zawze, zhil, zub0, zzhou

I put furniture members in italics.
Any good players? no wonder Denial owned u each round they played :/

Cant see Skyfire nor rUl3r tho, so that list aint right, unless u aint Asc muppet, or unless u just lost your best players?
Unread 21 Jun 2009, 19:13   #58
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Ok i do appologise i miss read his post she was up for kick. so i presume she remained or the kick prop is still up? Either way tbh dunno why most would want to return/try and get back into asc who were removed as been one myself and hearling loks lovely speech about we were bassicaly getting in the way of ascs future why would you want to return?
That wasn't the intent of what I said - essentially the direction we wanted to take the alliance was back to our core membership and a select few who we thought reflected the mentality of the core at large. Many of the long standing members of Ascendancy were bitterly disappointed with the round 31 performance as a whole and changes needed to be made and I respect their views over anyone's in planetarion.

My list of keeps is a lot longer than the end list (21 more in fact and even more if you count the 'don't know' column), I think we've missed out on a few solid players as a result. There is absolutely nothing personal in compiling this list except for a small number who were genuinely irritating. The bottom line is that we needed a substantial cull to rectify the culture of the alliance (particularly our recruitment), even if it was sacrificing the chance of winning future rounds and upsetting a few people. We would rather play a certain way and lose than play in a way we don't like and win. The result was a culling process that was phenomenally strict in the number we wanted to keep in and the justification people needed to stay. The fact that so many that remain are up for prop kicks suggests that some didn't think we were harsh enough.

But if you're in my 21 keeps then I'm more than happy to refer those people in if spaces become available.
Unread 21 Jun 2009, 20:01   #59
Inforza
Holland is GVD het HARDST

Inforza is an unknown quantity at this point

after 7rounds of asc, and was booted.. thought my pa career ended ^^

WP SiN eXilition 1up CT SubH Ascendancy Apprime
Inforza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2009, 20:42   #60
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

adafferaf, aj, alexis, alki, anders, anom, assassin, badd, baracke, biodragon, bleen. arc, bomber, bullbars, burmel, cain, carbone, cardinal, chimpie, climax, colteh, d3coy, dead_ops, elalan, elevator, erajorma, felagund, game, goat, gribster, hanzi, heimdall, hyperionhk, inforza, jackie, jay, jintao, jogge, kael, kaneed, kila, lilboi, lonnie, maxmillian, metallicanomaly, mikee, mikesrealgood, moonless, mortalp, mos, mufflo, nitz, p_d_templar, patrikc, paulio, phantasm, posi, rabbagast, rocket, rom-, rul3r, safe, saiyan, satyr, shia, signs, sirad, skyfire, spymon, steven, stuhlman, teddy_bear, tekno, tesla, theam, thestoom, valle, vex, vistion, xension, zaejii

baguar, daku, ducky, eksero, europatriot, gosu, locutus, marty, nochnoi, reese, shadowcat, sizoh, sleepless, zzhou
i wonder what happens if you just add all these people to a chan and add munin.
Unread 21 Jun 2009, 20:43   #61
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave View Post
Cant see Skyfire nor rUl3r tho, so that list aint right, unless u aint Asc muppet, or unless u just lost your best players?
It isn't about "best players". It's about the attitude and ethos of the alliance as a whole.
Unread 21 Jun 2009, 21:28   #62
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Cant see Skyfire nor rUl3r tho, so that list aint right
Or perhaps I just know more about Ascendancy than you do.

<@mz> ~whois rul3r
-Munin- No members matching 'rul3r'
<@mz> ~whois skyfire
-Munin- No members matching 'skyfire'

Don't worry though, if you have any questions about Ascendancy, I will be more than happy to answer them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Ok i do appologise i miss read his post she was up for kick. so i presume she remained or the kick prop is still up?
The 14 kick props have not been expired yet.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 21 Jun 2009, 21:54   #63
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

nothing to be bitter about if you get kicked, loved my second round in asc and had fun with most people.

just going to try to help out and build up violent realm the next couple of rounds. new round, new ally, new goals.

Assassin can i recruit yur members midround when yur ally falls appart

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2009, 22:04   #64
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
i wonder what happens if you just add all these people to a chan and add munin.
no structure.
lot of grudges.
lot of bickering.
basically; utter chaos.

(unless ofc someone actually stepped up to lead, which I dubt would happen)
Unread 21 Jun 2009, 22:15   #65
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elevator View Post
no structure.
lot of grudges.
lot of bickering.
basically; utter chaos.

Sounds exactly like what we had last round.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2009, 22:24   #66
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned View Post
Sounds exactly like what we had last round.
not hard to answer theam's question when we all saw the correct answer...
Unread 21 Jun 2009, 22:47   #67
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elevator View Post
no structure.
lot of grudges.
lot of bickering.
basically; utter chaos.

- there was some sort of structure
(some people did step up from time to time)
- grudges: you have those in every ally
- bickering: why can't we all get along
- you call it chaos, i say i could have been worse off and have been in one of the
lower ranked allies.

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2009, 23:19   #68
Assassin
PA Ancient

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
nothing to be bitter about if you get kicked, loved my second round in asc and had fun with most people.
Assassin can i recruit yur members midround when yur ally falls appart
Simple answer: No

p3nguin Founder
Unread 22 Jun 2009, 00:27   #69
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Assassin's ally won't fall apart, Assassin ftw!
Unread 22 Jun 2009, 08:36   #70
Vistion
RL PALS WITH TRUMP

Vistion can only hope to improve

Quote:

i left.

even if i "was" to be kicked i wasn't....i left

lol
Vistion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2009, 08:43   #71
Vistion
RL PALS WITH TRUMP

Vistion can only hope to improve

back to the thread though, no one will win...we will all go on strike mid-rd and have a players strike until they start paying us to play!
Vistion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2009, 08:43   #72
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

Isnt this thread about predictions instead of Asc related chit-chat again ????
Unread 22 Jun 2009, 09:46   #73
[DW]Entropy
Ent|lunch

[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold

i predict this thread will be hijacked and become the Asc thread before page 4.

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."

"Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile"
[DW]Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2009, 11:05   #74
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vistion View Post
i left.

even if i "was" to be kicked i wasn't....i left

lol
Though it reeks of "you can't kick me, I quit!", you're right, you did leave.
Unread 22 Jun 2009, 12:23   #75
Cervantes
StarCraft II Pro Wannabe!

Cervantes is an unknown quantity at this point

/me waits for denail to regroup and challenge asc to the title :P
Round 32 Violent Realm HC - join
#violent_Realm

Round 33-35 P3nguins - Join #p3nguins
Round 35-40 Conspiracy Theory - Join #Conspiracy
Round 41-44 Conspiracy Theory HC
Round 45 xVx Peon
Round 46 Fang Peon
Round 47-69 (Apprime,Conspiracy Theory, Innuendo)
Rounds 69-70 Not Played
Round 71 MAYBE

Upper Your Spirit!
Cervantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2009, 13:38   #76
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DW]Entropy View Post
i predict this thread will be hijacked and become the Asc thread before page 4.
never

btw i heard Asc was playing under the tag ASK next round

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2009, 14:01   #77
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

I think its terribly unfair that I was kicked.. I mean I pretty much won the last rounds for you..
Unread 22 Jun 2009, 16:31   #78
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
Isnt this thread about predictions instead of Asc related chit-chat again ????
Ascendancy Discussions
Unread 22 Jun 2009, 16:41   #79
H1TMANish
BlueTuba

H1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Any good players? no wonder Denial owned u each round they played :/

When did this happen?
Unread 22 Jun 2009, 16:44   #80
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Don't feed the troll
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2009, 17:45   #81
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

what happens to the players that have been kicked from ascendancy? i recall a few asc posters saying that if they ever had to leave they would just quit the game....

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2009, 17:47   #82
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek View Post
what happens to the players that have been kicked from ascendancy? i recall a few asc posters saying that if they ever had to leave they would just quit the game....
You could ask them. Mz was helpful enough to post a big list up above.
Unread 22 Jun 2009, 17:54   #83
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
I was one of them, but I am still there.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2009, 17:54   #84
Elevator
Crackhead

Quote:
I (finally) found the motivation to retire, so now I'm just a forum troll...
Unread 22 Jun 2009, 17:56   #85
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Just what we needed - another forum troll.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2009, 18:08   #86
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about

My IRC feels horribly empty, I miss the place, but more for the people than for the alliance.
You know, I´ve grown a hang on them :S
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2009, 19:00   #87
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Easy!

What do you do when you lose something good?

Find or make something better!
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2009, 19:53   #88
burgess
ePNS HC

burgess has a spectacular aura aboutburgess has a spectacular aura aboutburgess has a spectacular aura about

Tides of Vengeance will ride upon evil ponies in our excellent playground of darkness, upon which we cast MAGIC MISSLE.
"Three days after the event the users of LambdaMOO arranged an online meeting"... "to discuss what should be done about Mr. Bungle. The meeting lasted approximately two hours and forty-five minutes, but no conclusive decisions were made."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Rape_in_Cyberspace

"This latest incident comes in the wake of a February episode in which an ambulating chatbot device created at Caltech was programmed to repeat the phrase "I am a faggot" while locomoting across campus."
burgess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2009, 20:10   #89
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgess View Post
Tides of Vengeance will ride upon evil ponies in our excellent playground of darkness, upon which we cast MAGIC MISSLE.
where are the cheetos?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zng5kRle4FA
Unread 22 Jun 2009, 20:58   #90
[ND]Kar

[ND]Kar is just really nice[ND]Kar is just really nice[ND]Kar is just really nice[ND]Kar is just really nice

I'll go ahead with a prediction.

1. Ascendancy
2. NewDawn
3. xVx
4. CT

Btw are asc choosing a member to be the tag name again this round? I kinda want to see who they choose next
For me
And I'm Feeling Good
[ND]Kar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2009, 22:13   #91
Mzyxptlk
mz.

No, we're just Ascendancy this time around.
Unread 22 Jun 2009, 23:09   #92
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by rul3r View Post
my irc feels horribly empty, i miss the place, but more for the people than for the alliance.
You know, i´ve grown a hang on them :s
<3
Unread 23 Jun 2009, 00:29   #93
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

just out of interest, what were you baseing the criteria for being kicked upon?

i only ask because i see a few people in the kicked list that i would regard as well known asc players who i wouldnt have expected to be cut

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2009, 00:57   #94
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

although I am sure they used some criteria, basically the criteria where fully arbitrary and anyone in Ascendancy that didn't leave before the cull subjected itself to these random criteria voluntarily.
Unread 23 Jun 2009, 04:30   #95
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

The criteria were, I assume, the same as they have always been. I will list them:

1) Don't be shit.
Unread 23 Jun 2009, 05:41   #96
Mista

Mista is an unknown quantity at this point

1. Lith Army
2. Asc
3. Newd
Mista is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2009, 10:09   #97
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

So, not meaning to drag up old grievances, but if Asc are a 40 member "BG" does that mean they should be killed for not attempting to win the round and fill a tag?
Unread 23 Jun 2009, 10:17   #98
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Who said we're not trying to win?
Unread 23 Jun 2009, 10:48   #99
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
<3

Make that a double <3.
Unread 23 Jun 2009, 10:57   #100
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

I predict I will be touring eastern-europe being awesome!