User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Nov 2004, 11:24   #1
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road
I Guess Its Time To Move On

This is just a message to say im retiring from PA. This is mainly due to time issues really. I havent got any. :/

Although my PA career hasn't exactly been ilustrious I have made many good friends through it and irc. I started of in a random gal in rnd 3 for 3 weeksish, then played round 4 with school m8s. It wasnt till Rnd 5 that I started to experience the true game of PA. I.e using irc etc . It was rnd 5 where I was in a gal with some amazing people. Big thanks to RobTD, Berns, [CX]Cati and others. Rnd 6 I joined a small but friendly alliance called verTIGO. They may not have been a top alliance or even a mediumish one but they were friendly. Here i met one of my biggets influences on my career Furry. He taught me everything about alliance work. From DCing to BCing and much more. After my 1st round with Vertigo i was promoted to HC (God knows how) and tried my best to keep Vertigo alive. We played for a few more rnds after that and i met many new friends through it. After that I joined Angel where I met {Unimatrix and Ambrosia. Then ETY, then Seraphim, then Ely, and then MIstu. And my last alliance was Absolute(Sorta). Im gonna wrap things up a bit now but just gonna give a few more shout outs to the people who made my career what it was.

Phil^ : Man, you've always been there for me. Whenever I need a comp/mirc problem fixed I knew I could count on you etc. You also taught me alot about irc etiquette and other useful PA related stuff.

A2: Again, basically same as Phil^ But ill still remember Pirates Day Capt'n A2

Yam: One of by best m8's of irc. You know ill never forget you Yamm0rs We used to have lots of laughs back in the old days.

Furry: Possibly the biggest influence on my PA life, you showed me how the game worked and were always friendly. You made vertigo tbh.

Other VR Guys: Acetomb, LakeBodom, Blobby, Nienix, DFD,Ethanol, Split, Peach, Squirrel, TheStranger, S0ldier, furball, scraper, rust and theres probally loads ive missed out.

Fernando: Met you through Furry and youve been a good friend.

{Unimatrix}: Again met you through irc/Angel etc. Still got ure postcard.

SOLID: Again a very good m8 on irc. Met you back in the Killing Smurfs day

Other Killing Smurfs dudes: Skilla, Graham, Janette, Tuck, plus many others.

Other PA Staff: Mendosa (I will try ure cooking one day.) Kloopy(You made me laugh), Mushroom, Mit (Tireless coder) and others im sure.

Blixxard: I still remember when you sang britney spears to me over msn and the 3 Kingdoms talk which bored #planetarion.

Wabbit: My favourite snowman maker.

Ice-Lady: My uplink crew lady I know I wasnt as active as you would have liked.

JJ/Jared: My main man even if u do support Man Utd .

Auron/Gemz/Reno: My final fantasy buddys along with Phil^

Ladybug: My favourite HC to work under. Seraphim rocked

Yeggestry/Genclay: My favourite couple on irc. Good luck to you both

VeniViciRoidi/Ambrosia: We had some fun back in Angel.

xplizit: Havent seen u around for a bit. :/

DragonLord: We became friends as we had a mutual loving of Tracker Bars (and coffee)

Exode/Exodius: Can't belive I left u out 1st time :/, my main w00f man always.

Chika: US always

Catwoman: My favourite WP person Catius \o/

Assasin: Lol, I 4got u man

Seth: That website rocked

azrael: one nice person

mist|zZz: Probally the best person at arguing her point ive met on irc.

`Paul: randy `Paul in a dress pic \o/

Bucket: Your animations always made me crack up. Especially the Pokemon one.

Destoyer/RedDragon: I stalked you till u gave me opp0rs

nagash: you are one of nicest people on irc.

Foxy_Lady/Neil: I know ure not 2gether anymore. shame really :/ But you were really nice to me.

Jassy: I'm gonna miss you Jass0rs. Shame I never came to a Meet :/

Smudge: One of my good m8s off irc. Even if u do support Luton.

ScottishRebel: my 2nd favourite scottish person, behind Phil^ sorreh . Ya limo thief!

Im sure theres many ive forgotten and if so then you know who you are . Also to anyone who ive met through PA you made my PA life what it was.

I will also not be on irc very much/if at all. So maybe see ya around.

Good luck all

"We all go crazy, You might as well go verTIGO"

Last edited by Dark-Strider; 9 Nov 2004 at 09:00.
Dark-Strider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 11:35   #2
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Kloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud of
Re: I Guess Its Time To Move On

It's been a pleasure. Keep smiling and laughing in the real world.

*hugs*
Kloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 18:13   #3
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You forgot me!

Good luck in everything you do. enjoy life. And come back to PA in a few rounds time

furball
verTIGO founder
furball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2004, 11:47   #4
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

sorry furball man, how could I forget you
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 01:28   #5
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

Good luck mate, you know where to go if you need me

Peace out

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 14:28   #6
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

aurevoir m8...gud luck and all that

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 17:09   #7
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

How could you forget me? lol Anyway mate good luck in rl and god speed. But you will be back one day i can gaurenty it

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 18:31   #8
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark-Strider
xplizit: Havent seen u around for a bit. :/
I haven't seen him either, he's alive but not playing PA anymore. He's on MSN every now and then but i never really speak to him
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 18:36   #9
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

gl in rl ill probably still be around for quite a while if you have any other mirc/comp problems
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 22:57   #10
Furry
Ruler of all things furry

Furry is an unknown quantity at this point

wow, i'd never have thought i saw the day you left. Furball told me you were leaving, so i had to come pay my respects. I remember the 1st proper rnd i played (after a couple of crappy ones with school friends), where i met Ferdy, and we both started learning the ropes together. But verTIGO was something else (the early days of taking on suicidal battles against other alliance, Ace always did get too big for his boots, ive lost count the number of times i had to calm the situation down to stop us all getting mullered).

you are one of the best people ive met through pa, and i only wish i still had the time to play(maybe i should just take more gap years, screw uni, and play pa all day). Stay in touch on msn, and irc(i do still drop by occasionally, altho ive lost my nick again!) and good luck for the future.

Furry
---------
r3-god knows
r4-x.18.x
r5-10.4.9--paradise
r6-24.x.x -numerous small alliances i cant remember [RHGC] [IPC]
r7-7.2.3 [verTIGO]-HC [IPC]
r8-56.1.9 [verTIGO]-HC [IPC]
r9-2.2.1 [verTIGO]-HC [IPC]
r10beta-207:5:x [IPC]
r10-18.10.1 [verTIGO]-HC [IPC]
r11-retired, well you could call me a holiday temp
r4-x.18.x
r5-10.4.9--paradise
r6-24.x.x -[verTIGO]-HC [RHGC] [IPC]
r7-7.2.3 [verTIGO]-HC [IPC]
r8-56.1.9 [verTIGO]-HC [IPC]
r9-2.2.1 [verTIGO]-HC [IPC]
r10beta-207:5:x [IPC]
r10-18.10.1 [verTIGO]-HC [IPC]
r11-retired, well you could call me a holiday temp
Furry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2004, 01:19   #11
Fernando
Lieutenant Colonel

Fernando is an unknown quantity at this point

so comes the end of another of my friends... oh well, guess we cant stay on forever.. sometimes we have to cut the connection for a while... dont rule out a return someday

I'll be waiting to have you back along side.
Dont forget to visit us, and gl in rl. Dont get too addicted to it, its not good for your health

Community for community - join #PA
Fernando is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 17:24   #12
bauke
Hate-Crew

bauke is an unknown quantity at this point

sad to hear you are leaving too d-s :-(
we will miss u and ur activity, do hope to see you on irc sometimes though...

and ofc like all of the old vR crew..hope to see you back some round :-)

btw you forgot DFD :-O

When will i ever retire??
bauke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 18:56   #13
SOL

SOL is on a distinguished road

omg , make sure when you are on irc to talk to me, ill miss you dude !!!

have fun in RL and ill talk to you soon
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 16:09   #14
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome to the dark side