User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 17 Oct 2006, 16:33   #1
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Tomen? Gomen? Tgvomen? Omentgv?

Now, if you look back over several pages of AD you will find very few threads started by me, and the ones that have are nothing like this. Despite my reputation as a troll, I do not post things like this unless something very strange is going on.

Most people are whispering and/or shouting about Omen hiding players out of the tag. However, a number of different people in the last few days have spoken to me about the close nature of TGV and Omen, telling me that they have heard the whispers that TGV will merge into Omen later in the round, when the time is right to give them an unassailable lead.

Now, it's perfectly possible that these all came to me after hearing it from 1 person who decided to make it up.

However, the people who have told me about it are not the type to be easily sucked in, and I believe them. They haven't said it's a definite, but they are all very suspicious of Omen.

The fact that Omen and TGV are napped/allied/friends/whatever those crazy kids are calling it these days is pretty much common knowledge by now right?

However, taking it a step further and getting people to leave one tag later on in the round and joining another is a tactic that hasn't been mentioned with regards to these 2 alliances, to my knowledge at least.

Now, I'm keeping an open mind, I wouldn't like to say whether or not they will be merging but the amount of whispers suggests to me that there has at least been talks about it.

You know the saying, no smoke without fire?

PS. This is not the view of ND HC, or ND, just me.
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 16:41   #2
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Tomen? Gomen? Tgvomen? Omentgv?

Im quite sure the current HC of TGV will comment on this but I can say this quite clear. TGV has no plans on merging with anybody. We played with Omen as a "summerbreak", and now the TGV tag will remain independent for the forseeable future.

The last round also showed the fundamental differences between Omen and the TGV way of thinking and playing together as one alliance again will never happen.

OFC, I havent been online on IRC much so this is just my own opinion and feeling, im also retired from the game so I do not represent TGV in anyway.
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 16:43   #3
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

lol who have you been talking to Fishy? Its not happening. Fact
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 16:45   #4
Lord^
Idling in #Omen

Lord^ has a spectacular aura aboutLord^ has a spectacular aura about

I'll give you the official #411 on this subject.

It is all hearsay. None of it is true. TGV was a BG in Omen last round. So naturally first chance they get to re-form and become their own seperate alliance because will link it up to Omen. And say they are just a junior wing, or support alliance. None of it is true.

Sure we played on the same side of the battle field last round. But this round, we are two completely different and independent alliances.

Last week it was Angels/Omen. This week it is TGV/Omen. And then probably in two weeks, it'll be Omen and Concordium.
Lord^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 16:46   #5
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

hehe nice tread
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 16:47   #6
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Omen/NoS is more probable!
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 16:50   #7
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

lol you shouldnt smoke the wacky tabacky

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 16:59   #8
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
lol you shouldnt smoke the wacky tabacky
i strongly disagree with that statement.

as to the topic.

Omen, i hear, merges with everyone willing. THere is a 3 step application process as desrcibed below:

1) U have to make claim of intent of merger as soon as possible. As applications are reviewed on "first come, first serve basis". Like McDonalds.

2) Upon recieving the responce from appropriate instance, you are to neatly file any and all information regarding alliance, including coords, login information, social security numbers and personal banking info of your every member. XceL format only please. As such will greatly increase the speed at wich this information will be processed. Please sign affidavids releasing your firstborne child into Omen's care.

3) After above information had been reviewed, you will be presented with a quote. Usually such quote is fullfilled in either roids, ships, PA credits or straight up cash. After payment had been made, the merger will complete.

<3 all
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 17:10   #9
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

keizari said it didnt had a name yet, you silly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 17:21   #10
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord^
Last week it was Angels/Omen. This week it is TGV/Omen.
No last week it was that Angels and Omen were allied, this week we are talking about Omen and TGV merging, this from my knowledge would still allow for a menage et trois situation.

Onto Omen and TGV, it would be a possible ok match, but I always viewed Omen as an upper tier alliance and TGV as well a noob alliance. I know I am incorrect in that asumption but I always felt Omen was too good for TGV. But if thats what it takes for Omen to win, why wouldn't they do it.

It will be interesting when Omen tag up (going to do it soon guys? I mean everyone pretty much has eta -4 now so you are going to need the eta bonus soon.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
the TGV tag will remain independent for the forseeable future.
So how long is this forseeable future? Tick 500? Tick 700? Tick 1000? (or just before the last tick that you can merge alliances)
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 17:34   #11
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

I thought score 'made' out of tag didnt count?
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 17:38   #12
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Well you never "need" the eta bonus pig, didn't 1up prove that? :P

Isildurx: It does as long as the player isn't in another tag.
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 17:38   #13
Furyous

Furyous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx
I thought score 'made' out of tag didnt count?
Yeah they scrapped that (didn't they?), because quite frankly it sucked balls. afaik, we're back to the traditional scoring system (apart from members 71-80 not counting for score).

And this thread, it's madness, i tell you, madness!
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 18:02   #14
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
Well you never "need" the eta bonus pig, didn't 1up prove that? :P

Isildurx: It does as long as the player isn't in another tag.
Ye but that was 1up.

We are talking about Omen here ;p
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 18:17   #15
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
However, taking it a step further and getting people to leave one tag later on in the round and joining another is a tactic that hasn't been mentioned with regards to these 2 alliances, to my knowledge at least.
isnt that a bit of a silly tactic, where alliance score is involved?
They would be better off having them in no tag, rather then in another since they would then get all the score they have accumulated since game start rather then since they left their other tag.
Its probably not been mentioned because its pointless - imo.
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 18:27   #16
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
The fact that Omen and TGV are napped/allied/friends/whatever those crazy kids are calling it these days is pretty much common knowledge by now right?
What? Thanks for letting me know.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 19:22   #17
notsure
[TGV] Wots It

notsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
However, a number of different people in the last few days have spoken to me about the close nature of TGV and Omen, telling me that they have heard the whispers that TGV will merge into Omen later in the round, when the time is right to give them an unassailable lead.
It's true...some TGV members spent the summer round playing as a bg within Omen...myself included - it seems we missed the fine print that said that doing so would make us partners for life...

Quote:
Well someone obviously forgot to tell me....so much for common knowledge.
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 21:18   #18
Lord^
Idling in #Omen

Lord^ has a spectacular aura aboutLord^ has a spectacular aura about

Can this thread finally be closed now? We have established with multiple posts that there is no Omen/TGV link, besides the one that existed last round.

These "Ask the Alliance HC" "Tag Up Please Alliance" "Whose sleeping with Who" threads are really annoying now. And just give people a few minutes to have trolling excitement.

If your intel indicates a certain political manuevering happening. Then go with your intel or dismiss it as fiction. But don't come to the boards each day to see, if each whisper is true or not.
Lord^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 21:52   #19
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Can this thread finally be closed now? We have established with multiple posts that there is no Omen/TGV link, besides the one that existed last round.

These "Ask the Alliance HC" "Tag Up Please Alliance" "Whose sleeping with Who" threads are really annoying now. And just give people a few minutes to have trolling excitement.

If your intel indicates a certain political manuevering happening. Then go with your intel or dismiss it as fiction. But don't come to the boards each day to see, if each whisper is true or not.
What the ****?

Aren't Alliance Discussions for discussing alliances and the movements? what else are we supposed to discuss here?

I thought everyone knew that Omen and TGV are allied, maybe my intel is more elite than I suspected.

I also heard that alliance score only gained in tag was scrapped, shame PA Team isnt very clear on how the scoring works.

Either way really, the only way to know is in weeks time when the rumours I heard are either bullshit or everyone looks silly (:
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 21:54   #20
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So 'multiple posts' can be used as evidence then?

You can post whatever you want, but numbers is numbers and incomings is incomings. That's evidence. Not a bunch of foolish posts on AD.
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 21:54   #21
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
On what basis, you or omen or TGV don't like it? If nothing breaks the rules, I'm not deleting it.

Quote:
Everyone is up for scrutiny on here. As long as no rules are broken or we do not have such issues turn into really bad threads (in which case I will put a stop to it), who am I to stop people from posting.

Quote:
I want to be JBG so I can really demolish the logic of this, all I say is that it's paper thin.
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 22:24   #22
Ashka
Guard Your Dogs

Ashka is an unknown quantity at this point

I heard Omen and PA team were merging.

Any truth????

Silly rumors
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 23:03   #23
notsure
[TGV] Wots It

notsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I thought everyone knew that Omen and TGV are allied, maybe my intel is more elite than I suspected.
So elite that even I don't know about the suposed alliance....does no-one tell me anything.

Quote:
Either way really, the only way to know is in weeks time when the rumours I heard are either bullshit or everyone looks silly (:
nope - just you
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 23:17   #24
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Someone in Omen HC has a sense of humour to add exactly enough members to make Omen + TGV = 80 members righ this tick. I bet they all sit laughing right now.

I bet it was you, Wishmaster!

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 23:18   #25
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
Someone in Omen HC has a sense of humour to add exactly enough members to make Omen + TGV = 80 members righ this tick. I bet they all sit laughing right now.

I bet it was you, Wishmaster!
Isn't it sad, that, according the manual, you can only merge up to 60?
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 23:27   #26
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Isn't it sad, that, according the manual, you can only merge up to 60?
Oh, I didn't bother checking.

It had me amused for a little while at least!

Unread 17 Oct 2006, 23:40   #27
Shoshuro

Shoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really nice

Quote:
Oh, I didn't bother checking.

It had me amused for a little while at least!
nobo!

Unread 17 Oct 2006, 23:47   #28
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Meaning TGV are a BG of Omen? :P
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 23:49   #29
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

What if Keizari merged with Kargool! Keizool or Kargari sounds sexy!
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 00:04   #30
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
I'll only merge with one person on this boards and belive me, its not Keizari. Sorry Keizari, we had our gay fun, but I have to walk the "straight" path now, if you know what I mean

And again, im not playing anymore.. Im sure whatever the TGV HC does in the future or in the current round they are doing what they think is for the best for the alliance.
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 00:12   #31
notsure
[TGV] Wots It

Quote:
Perish the thought - I have enough trouble with one of them - thanks...
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 00:32   #32
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

fishy, not all are fishs like you taking every bait

better luck next time, but this time u nubed it and made a fool out of urself.

<3

and qebab..I ve been gone entire day. so I think it was a coincidence

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 00:50   #33
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

TGO!
The Galactic OmeXicans!

3 way merger?!1?1?!1/?1one?!!?11/!?11!?!1?///11?11?!11?
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 10:31   #34
zokka

zokka has a spectacular aura aboutzokka has a spectacular aura aboutzokka has a spectacular aura about

I like these threads so don't close them. Seriously the people who start these threads are just trying to take the focus off their alliance onto the other alliances. Ohhh look where not the real threat they are!!! Quick attack them before it’s too late!!!
zokka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 11:31   #35
Cmd_Carl
Omen HC

Cmd_Carl is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
r. TGV has no plans on merging with anybody. We played with Omen as a "summerbreak", and now the TGV tag will remain independent for the forseeable future.
LIES!!!!
TGV is on our pocket!!!
Ofc we will merge.. its our ev0l plan.

Fish.. what have you been smoking? :crazyxmas:
R16 Nice little break
R17 Omen "HC"
R18 Omen HC
R19 Omen HC
Cmd_Carl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 11:36   #36
Cmd_Carl
Omen HC

Cmd_Carl is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
What? Thanks for letting me know.
Oh sorry keiz. I forgot to tell you!

I prettymutch napped every ally. We can still hit 1:1 though. Alot of fatties still in that gal
R16 Nice little break
R17 Omen "HC"
R18 Omen HC
R19 Omen HC
Cmd_Carl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 12:16   #37
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

But seriously, with ND having official relations with xVx and LCH, Why can't Omen have TGV?!

[Edit]Somehow confused LCH with Angels

Last edited by Stoom; 18 Oct 2006 at 12:37.
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 12:18   #38
qebab
The Original Carebear

Quote:
But seriously, with ND having official relations with xVx and Angels, Why can't Omen have TGV?!
Official in what sense? I am quite sure I haven't seen anything "official" from ND, xVx or Angels as of yet.

Last edited by qebab; 18 Oct 2006 at 14:15.
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 12:36   #39
Stoom
Bragpack™

Quote:
Official in what sense? I am quite sure I haven't seen anything "offical" from ND, xVx or Angels as of yet.
Official as in confirmed by someone who told his mother who again told his dad's dog etc. etc.
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 13:08   #40
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
But seriously, with ND having official relations with xVx and LCH, Why can't Omen have TGV?!

While you are wiggling your willy-weenie about TGOVMEN, and LCH is happily shagging ND, I think Cmd_Carl is attempting a merger with your dog.
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 13:13   #41
Stoom
Bragpack™

Quote:
While you are wiggling your willy-weenie about TGOVMEN, and LCH is happily shagging ND, I think Cmd_Carl is attempting a merger with your dog.
How rude!
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 13:38   #42
The_Fish
ND

Quote:

Where did I state that they can't have official relations with TGV?

Where did I, or anyone else, criticise it in this thread?
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 14:18   #43
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Where did I state that they can't have official relations with TGV?

Where did I, or anyone else, criticise it in this thread?
I sure hope you all can have offical relations with eachothers.. Think about how crap it would be if no-one could talk to each others.. Make roids not war!
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 15:01   #44
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

roids are for wimps
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 15:03   #45
notsure
[TGV] Wots It

Quote:
I sure hope you all can have offical relations with eachothers.. Think about how crap it would be if no-one could talk to each others.. Make roids not war!
Please ... someone shoot him now - put me out of my misery
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 15:22   #46
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
Think about how crap it would be if no-one could talk about each other.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 15:39   #47
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by notsure
Please ... someone shoot him now - put me out of my misery
paging JBG to thread #192767
Unread 19 Oct 2006, 01:52   #48
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

Another shite, untrue thread.

Try harder.
Virall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2006, 02:25   #49
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Perhaps they could merge and using all the letters have GnomeTV.
Unread 19 Oct 2006, 19:14   #50
Timeline
Dreamer in Pit of Hell

Timeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashka
I heard Omen and PA team were merging.

Any truth????

Silly rumors
gah i missed this when it was posted

anyways....

haven't you heard ...with 1up gone, pa team needed a new bed fellow.... so we've planned and organised a secret merger with omen...damn :/
the tag will be OAP...as marv messed up with his spelling again

random n00b - r3 & 4
MoE - round 12
Rock - round 13, 14, 15, 16
Pragmatik - round 16
ToF - round 16
Subh - round 17
Pa Team - rounds 16, 17, 18, 19
awol ever since
Timeline is offline   Reply With Quote