Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Aug 2003, 16:31   #551
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about
-Darkling-

The creature, now with a cut throat, begins to squeal on the spot before dying where he lay. There was a silence, but the screaming and gunfire in the background became more and more intense and sounded a lot closer. Whatever the creature did, it seemed to attract everything else with it.
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 18:33   #552
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold
Ottius steps from around the corridor Jessica sharply turns around the blood dripping down her blades as beast lies dead, a aura of glee around her
"Thats enough we have to keep our heads now about us"
His voice peircing all Jessica could percing slipping past her anger like an arrow through chainmail and striking her memories kindling them in blood.
"Yes my lord"
replying moment later shaething the blades and holding the rifle as if the incident had never happened
"Im not to keen on your berserker abilites but in that case it was neccasery, but dont let them get to out hand. I dont want to have to intervine, i do hate so much being cruel"
Somhow any calmness and feindles she had dispered in that threat, only a deep anger sweling from beneath his voice. His life force bulbing and balzing with power in tnhat instant, sharply put udner control.
"Well tjhat aside we better move companys com,ing our way"
Bowing lmsot infear but msolty in repsect Jessica quickly come to his side
"Yes my lord"
Passivly repsonding being ready with her rifle Ottius llooking harmless as usual.
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 22:39   #553
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Darkling-

The sounds drew near, although very slowly. There were nearer noises, like sudden bangs in the metalwork in rooms not far off, as if something big, ie VERY big, was within the area.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 23:07   #554
Darkling

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold
Ottius stops his face shoiwing a look of exhaustion form all the walking. Moving as fast as he can through the corridors. grieving at the fact they would have to travel through some corriodrs where nosies where coming from.
"Into the lions den we walk"
Jessica looking a little confusded at the term, not really udnerstabding it content or whatever a lion was but Ottius seemed full of odd phrases he ahd picked up, so simple shruging it off the pair step into a long narrow corridor. Starting to make their weay quitly as posisble down withr attling shaking the emtl so clsoe to them.
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 00:38   #555
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Darkling-

The corridors all looked the same, in size, darkness and texture. It was difficult knowing exactly where you were in the destroyer, unless one had a mind that could map easily. Imagine a maze the size of one half of London, then imagine it with rooms and large scientific research chambers. Then imagine it as it is today: pitch black, pipes and wires torn from the sides and the walls, and the constant knowledge of the 'drip drip' of the swamp's murky waters which had which was always dripping from the gaps within the ceiling, the same dripping which had flooded half the destroyer blow.

It was here that the noise was almost next door, the banging sending a wave of shock within the metalwork that could have sent the unweary off balance. There was no screaming, nor growling, from where the centre of the bangs was coming from.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 19:54   #556
Darkling

Glancing around him Ottius wearly sighs the sound ratling in his ears grining away at his dwindeling patience, Jessica already given in and mutteirng softly to herself. Taking a breath and focus on the moment seem to revitlaise his defences instantly, patience and calm being only thing keeping his abilites in control most the time, having been used to the growing pains that ache all voer his body every second. Stepping with some sapshes as he stumbles through some murkly black puddles, as black as the darkness that srhouds them.
"Not really keen on sugesting this but whatever that souynd may be it might offer clues or at least some ideas as to the situation"
Jessic ahufing slightly
"You had to sugets it, fine we will check it out let me go first. Your enthusiams aide you can hardly move quick enough if it a bad situation.

Smilling at the blantently obvious forgetting all about the despair around him for now, Jessica makes quick jog to the source of the noise, spashing her feet ruining her silent run, the slow ottius casualy follwing.
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 01:18   #557
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Darkling-

A simple corridor stretch away was a doorway leading into a very large chamber, a dim light glowing out of the shut electronic doors, which have been sealed in a 1/8 open way, frozen shut in the absence of electricity. The light inside changed colour every now and then, but slowly and calmly.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 15:24   #558
Darkling

Jessica stepping up the door, not even waitng for Ottius to catch up, nor to peek through the gap in the door. Gripping it msucles rippling udner her skin she defly pushes the door. The screeching of metal grnding agisnt metal ehcoes around the room, Ottius stepping in when it lies open simple ignoring her rather barberic arpoch of intrerance. oth of them looking within the room their cloaks on.
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 15:52   #559
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Darkling-

The room was massive, although it was not empty. It was a matrix of balconies, large pillars and all circling a central cage. Inside held something that could only be described as a massive organic lump. The thumps and bangs were extremely large here, balconies and pillars both shaking and looking on the edge of falling apart on each thump. It was still unclear how the thumps were being made.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 16:31   #560
Darkling

Stepping into the chamber Jessica looking a little bafled as to what greeted her when she entered, Ottius almst briming voer with excitment at the enw discpvery
"Time to be more subtle now so dont do anyhting just yet"
A quick glance to confirm his inteion to her
"Yes my lord"
An obidiant reply followed second after, Otttius stepping forward to the cage. Looking over the mass with a keen inrest, his mind going voer possbites of what it could be.
"This is most facinting dont you think, defiantly somthing worth of note"
Turing around he looks at Jessica his eyes beaming wiht glee, making his tired aged look almsot dispaer by a few years
"You know well that this emasn nothing to me, so it just the samea s any othjer room as far as im concerned. Just wiht lack of threats for the moment."

"Always the joy of the covnersation, you should take time to read more it exercise for the mind"
The fact that they whrre stuck within this sip battle ragin around them his voice ringing in glee almost. A curiosuty overhwelming him and ignroing his more sensible side Ottius pokes at the lump lightly with his kane to see what would happen.
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 11:08   #561
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Darkling-
-ooc-
A few diagnostics of the cage before I forget. It takes up the entire size of the chamber and has a radius of at least five hundred metres. It is notably the largest chamber within the Maskaterra. The lump inside spans the entire size of the cage and is, notably, bulging out.
-ooc-

The lump did not react in it's entirety, not even much movement from the point of being prodded. It was strange to beleive that the lump of mass organism was not only big, but also fully muscle. As you prod it you soon find it is like prodding a brick wall.

Voice: Looks like you've found it... I knew you'd find out sooner or later.

The voice came from the door, a figure stood by the doorway, dressed in a dark blue cloak that glistened in the dim light. The top half was virtually covered in dark shadow, but what could be seen was the bottom half of a handle, held on an invisible hilt, shadowed in the darkness. What the handle was for remained anonimous.

Voice: I guess you are wondering what it is.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 16:00   #562
Darkling

Ottius fereling the swelling curisoity within him, a thousand questions swarming into his mind. Taking a firm grip of his curious mind, smilling to himself turning to face the figure.
"Thats and many other questions come to mind, but we willd eal with one at the time, so then what is this I assume it serves some kind of purpose?"

Jessica steps forward her sual suspcius self of this enw arrival
"Who are you identify yourself?"
The rifle rasied and her aim pointed at the figure, the fear of the unknown starting to resonaite in her voice. Placing his kane upon barrel of the rifle, gnetle pressing as muchas he can, taking the que for this to stop she relucneltyy lowers her gun.
"No need for that anyway again my question what is this?"
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 19:53   #563
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about
"Sure thing"

*PK heads off in the opposite direction to Hen, keeping his K5 out and ready, senses alert for the first sign of danger.*

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Planetkiller II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 22:23   #564
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Darkling-

The figure did not even flinch as the weapon raised towards it, in fact it didn't even move a single muscle as it spoke either.

Figure: My name is unimportant right now, you need not know it. However, that bio organism that stands beside you is the end result of a failed experiment. The military aboard the ship was to have it killed, back when it was the size of a human being... butthe scientists refused and placed it into this cage, surrounded by balconies and energy pillars to stop it growing any more than twice human size. As you can see, without power that could not happen. He is Genetic Experiment 1986, the sixth of the Ten Demons to be geneticall born within the labs you have already visited. They named him Ikala, the Unknown.

-Planetkiller-

As Hentrepis disappeared into the shadows of a different corridor, the corridor you head down greets you with nothing but pitch black darkness, the now familiar sounds of battle going on in the background, although now growing closer.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 23 Aug 2003, 10:02   #565
Darkling

Ottius nodidng his ehad as the figure spoke an occasonal rub of his chin.
"So if thats the case then what will happen if it remains uncotainded? would it reach point where it can longer sustain itself or worst a point of mutirty in which it may perhaps become somthing else all toghtor for better or worst."
Seems to consider a few more things
"Do know if it has sentiences or has it not ereached that stage yet, if as form what seen was designed to be weapon as all of the other demons where. Then what was purpsoe of this one when they concived it? as ive taken note somehave diffrent advatages to otehr, take Hentreplis for example he is an excellent at guns, Acidk is a remowed phsycic and sword weldier and the list goes on?"
The curisty obviusly sparked within him
Unread 23 Aug 2003, 13:14   #566
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Darkling-

The figure walked ut of the shadows, showing a woman with aqua skin and blond hair. On her back held a simple rod, not even a blade to be seen.

Woman: Indeed, Ikala was renowned for his ability to control machinary and computers without touching them at all or even within their grasp. But when the experiment that turned him like this he became nothing more than a bio-mass that was used for further experimentation. He cannot die by normal means alone, neither can all the Ten Demons... thus he remains here as a bio-mass, held within the confines of this room to stop him growing any further.

Another large bang is heard from within the bio-mass, the entire room shook again.

Woman: Yet he longs to be free of these confines, he is as sentient as any other Demon, using all he can muster to move and to break himself free. But if he were to break free, then he will grow out quickly and consume the rest of the land around him. Bombs and such like would be used against it, but would do nothing. Only a Demon can kill another, in a form of absorbing them.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 23 Aug 2003, 14:34   #567
Darkling

Ottius stands in silence not muttierng a word, a rather grim expresison covering his face
"If what say is true it does not bode well for those of us on the outside. But im curious why tell me this it seem youve been follwing my activites for while, but that doesnt explain what intrest you have in me. Furthermore what about you what do plan on doing about all this?"
Carfully peicing toghtor all he could right nowin atmpt to graps this myserty Jessica already gievn up and simple seating ehrself on floor patinctly in bordom.
Unread 23 Aug 2003, 19:41   #568
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about
"Well, into the breach."

*He continued down the coridor, quickening his pacebut still trying to stay quiet.*

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Planetkiller II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2003, 01:26   #569
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Darkling-

Woman: My interest in you began with your birth, Ottius. I am like you, cursed with an ugly curse, but I am bound to life, living my curse from day to day. I was the one that told Carlos of your location and whereabouts. But I am different, I hunt learn my prey not out of curiousity... but out of jelousy. You see, i can not die, like Ikala, Planlo, Gaia and all the other Demons that have left the Maskaterra, unless another kills me and purposefully takes my soul.

The looked at Ottius with a small smile brewing on her face.

Woman: And I plan everything, but only to myself. You are part of my little scheme, and so far it is coming out nicely.

the woman turned and the shadow almost immediatly took her in, her voice left ringing over the sudden clash of another shockwave through the metal.

Woman: Until we meet again, Ottius.

-Planetkiller-

The darkness was everlasting, no sign of light or even a way out of the maze of corridors. The feeling of something near was always about, screams burst around corners, but were gone by the time you got there. The ship, to a normal person, would have been considered 'haunted', as not one living soul would survive the test of everything going on around them.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 24 Aug 2003, 10:21   #570
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

Evil_Ginge has a little shameless behaviour in the past
"ok continue firing i want you to use any way to hold them back"

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Pestilance, Head of Internal Affairs at the Psychic Academy

Proud owner of K8 Advanced AI Tia
Evil_Ginge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2003, 13:22   #571
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-

Senior Officer: Yes sir!
Scanning: Here they come!

On the screens that were feeding from within the dome, the sheilds finally clashed, a small electrical charge burst before the bubble around both armies became one. To some it would have been a sight to see, but for the Triads it opened the path to the enormous hordes of the Reborn Remnant. Monoliths and Warriors alike burst through the now open gap into Triad firepower, although to the extent of the mountain it was not enough to keep the Reborn back. The troops were the first to enter real combat with the reborn, shooting at the monolith visors and most being thrown a few hundred metres in different directions. Light vehicles and battleskimmers began to enter combat, doing more effect but suffering the same losses as the troops.

Scanning: Front lines have been breached, the Monoliths are not going down fast enough. Starfighters are now on their way to begin bombing runs, starfighters already under the dome have either been shot down or out of missiles. Seven sheild generators reported as destroyed, yet their sheilds still remain at full level.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 24 Aug 2003, 15:00   #572
Darkling

Standing there looking rather grim, not showing well on his face covenrign it in almsot a deathly haunt about it. Sighing wiht a huff of breath the weight upon his mind all that more hevaier now.
"It seems as thought we already follwing a oth somone has baited us on, if thats how Carlos foud out where does he stand on this, where do any of them. This event has offered more questions than answers my freind and im at a loss to figure them out right now not without more infoamtion."
His gaze truing towards Ikala nodding his head
"What are you thinking i wonder, what do you think about what is happening right now."
Shrugging his sholdier lightly hobbles forwrad out of the room.
"Come jessica we have tog et out here soon ive bad feeling about home"
Jessica gettign up prompty standing by Ottius side no snide remarks, no words of advice, nothing but silent obidiance obviusly shaken by these events the presure starting to strian her sanity.
Unread 24 Aug 2003, 19:09   #573
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"add some of our firepower to getting their sheild generators, now we're in their sheild it should be easyer should it not"

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Pestilance, Head of Internal Affairs at the Psychic Academy

Unread 25 Aug 2003, 01:08   #574
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Darkling-

The noise of battle grew fainter in the background, but the sense of someone whating you is somehow made itself apparent. Nothing could be seen in the shadows and it was not the same feeling as had been when the woman was around. Now it was a darker, more sinister feeling... as if a trap has been set off and the bait was Ikala. the banging's had stopped, it was as if pure silence had abruptly began.

-Ginge-

Scanning: But sir, we have no idea where those generators are or what is powering them up. The starfighters are flying blind already trying to find them, but in the midst of anti-starfighter cannons.
Senior Officer: Shoot the unidentified tanks then, as they can be the only things that could hold a portable sheild generator to this size. tritons cannot, as they would overload in energy shifting and explode.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 10:50   #575
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"make it so gunnery officer, i want a lockdown on the base i want all sentry guns on standby in the corridors we won't let them have even an inch of this base without a fight"

Unread 25 Aug 2003, 12:05   #576
Darkling

Scowling at the abrupt silence suspsicly looking about him trying to detect even the lightest sense of lfie force. Gripping the head of his kane tighter now the feeling of anxiousness creeping inside him
"Who ever is there show yourselfs"
A puzzled look from Jessica in bemused way
"Who are you talking to?"
Her tone void of any calm but coiled tightly with fear
"Dont you fdel it somthing dark and sisnter is around here, its making hhair on my skin stand up to feel its lfie force, but i cant trace it it nowhere yet everywhere. I cannot put it into words how discomfrting it is but trust me whoever this is doesnt have much good intenions in them."
The obvious nervness ratling in his voice, taking slow calm breaths feleing his heart start pound within his chest.
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 13:46   #577
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-

Weapons: Yes sir, automatic inner sentry defences are online, all outer base entries are under lockdown. Only areas not under lockdown are the hangers.
Scanning: Enemy sheild generators are going down, sir... But otfast enough.

-Darkling-

No responce to the question, but the feeling remains. There was no life force reading from it, instead it felt the opposite. As if what was there had been dead for many years, maybe even dead from the start.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 14:11   #578
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"what else do we have that could take them down faster... are the modifications complete on my walker? and if so would that help speed up the process"

Unread 25 Aug 2003, 14:30   #579
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-

Operations: The modifications will be ready by the time you get down their, sir. Just uploading the last modification now. They would certainly slow the forces, but only by a fraction.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 14:47   #580
Darkling

The feeling of this unlife, the only way he could describe it within his mind starting to ang at his feelings. His body rippling with negative enregy, a dark cloud decending across his mind. Anyone normal wouldnt simply think nothing of this, but ottius was far from normal, and now that fact was plainly obvious. His focus starting to dwindell in him
"What are you?"
His vocie thick with stench of fear, collsaping to his knee feeling a heavy weighltess weight upon his mind. Jessica russing to his aid, but it didnt matter nothing amttered now only darkness covered his mind, blockign out everyhting else.

The depsir with its grasp tightly around his neck Ottius simple lying there limp struggling to fromsome words unable to even utter them, only hsi though resonaing in his head
"What are you?, what do you want?"
Jessica panick striken hskaing at Ottius gentle at his frail body unable to work out what was wrong, why this was happening the thoughs dawning upon her that women these demons. Her lord, her freind was nothing but puppet to them, worthless excect for his talents.

Gripping her rifle tightly as Ottius aly there rasing it aiming the barrle cemtimeter away from him a madened look within her eyes
"Ill protect you, they wont hurt you anymore, the gods damn me for this and sentance me to eternal damnation but ill protect you and ease your suffering"
Dsiress written all voer her face the dilema of shooting her freind and leader to mcuh for her to bare, tears strewaking down her cheeks her steady grip evaporating into wild shaking.

Ottius lying there still and silent the world around him a sudden feeling of danger sawnign in his mind, opening doors he tried so ahrd to keep shut all his life. The black hatred that had built up all these eyars at his own weaknesse, his cursed heirtage and his father. All building up creating perfect incubator for pure chaos within his mind, as doors that would normal be layden with locks and bars crumble away.

Jessica staring tears contuing to ride down her face udner her impervious mask, where frial body of mortal resided.

Ottius findign comfort int eh darkness somhow as door swung open and gush of meories pours into his mind. infusing all his dark feelings into one, the despiar that sournded him seeming to be a savour isntead fo a harbinger. Sharply opening his eyes looking pale and daehtly white staring at Jessica without a hnt of reconition, no fear of regret. Reaching out hishand and placng it against the barrel of the gun, feeling cold shudder strak across his fingers without hint of emotion Jessica suddnely buckles in pain, falling back as Ottius rises and she falls. Standign taller than he nromaly would seeming to drian the vitality out Jessica in seconds, unable to speak or even see now, her hair, skin, bne, mcules everyhting ageing within seconds. yet Ottius seem to grow stronger. Stnding without need for kane and not looking as aged as he was, still dealthy pale but his eye glwong with an unholy fury.

Standign there silent for minutes later, simple looking at his hands with a strnage fasnciton noticng that there where less wrinkled than usual.
"Is this what you had planned then?"
Mutters to himself regret and sandess in his voice
"To wlak me down apth i cannot turn back from now, to have amde my curse into an abomiation of a power. I neevr wnated to release this, never wnated to hurt anyone BUT YOU MADE ME DO IT"
Shouting out widly, anger hissing forith from his mouth collsaping once more to his knee's glancing over to the now dead and witehred Jessica
"They all amde me do it"
The madnness of his mind incidous and dark, beynd his own control, silently weeping at what he has become.
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 17:15   #581
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"tell some of the walkers already out there to find the sheild generating vehicles and destroy them we need to take their sheild down, direct progress reports to my walker once i'm there, i'll issue different orders when needed"

*Ginge turns and begins to jog towards his walker, knowing he can teleport there easily but wanting the modifications to be finished before he got there*

Unread 25 Aug 2003, 18:41   #582
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Darkling-

A voice calls out, dark and deranged and full of hatred, but also calm in it's way.

Voice: Pitiful mortal, do you not see? Has it not come to your mind? You have wandered into my darkness, my death and have revitalised not only you, but also me... giving me stength again to reak havoc all over Shraan.

A figure clad in metal appeared from the shadows, a rifle firmly in it's hands, but without a helmet. Where a helmet was supossed to be, a face degraded of life was placed, as if it had melted and become rotten over many years.

Voice: They did not call me Ghost just for my abilities, but also because of this world of death that I have had to live for over a thousand years. Do you not see? She got you to follow Carlos and get aquainted with death via the Lost City... when that did not work she placed a bug in the computer systems to point t me and gain your interest on me...

Ghost smiled, cracked parts of dead flesh crumbled from his withered head.

Ghost: And finally here you are, your so-called curse becomming the key to a whole new world for you, me and the rest that are doomed within the Maskaterra. Soon, our Reborn minions will turn their tales, knowing that I am revived again. Soon, we will control this wretched planet with a demonic, withered fist.

-Ginge-

As you arrive at the walker hanger the many pipes and tubes connected to the walker pop off, leaving only the entry ramp heading into the cokpit. The Walker Hanger's supervisor leaned over the banister where the signaling post sat and called out to you.

Supervisor: Lord Ginge, Commander Pio reports that they are having trouble getting anywhere near the vehicles, the Monoliths are too many in number for the walkers to create enough firepower offense towards them.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 19:24   #583
Darkling

His fist scuching into a ball, his mind ablaze with insult at his own fooly, taking a depe bretah finding it sudprinly easier and remably less painfull. Finding nothing but this bleakness his supernatural sense tingling alive with negative enrgy, finding them strnagly sotthing
"So this is what has become of me, it appers I was not as laerned as I thought. Arrogance on my part no doubt, well whats done is done I guess I have little chocie but to accpt it for now"
Quicktly staring at Ghost not being disgusted by his precence but drawn to him in a corrupted way.
"So I have blundered into the shadows and now I can no logner bare the light. What does that make me to you, my body is still racked with pain resotred i may be but not perfectly. It take a few more victims"
Carefully decidng his words now
"I seek litle choice but to pledge myself to you sicne I am udner your darkness now"
Crouching to one knee lowering his head
"Thats if youll accept me,I dont see anywhere else that would accpt me. I am lost from my people after i murdered one of my own. Just pawn in the game of demons"
submitting unable to fidn any solciae in hope anymore the depair and darkness having to mcuh of a hold voer him.
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 20:49   #584
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"ok tell them to concentrate fire on the monoliths so they can create a gap for me to fire through"

*Ginge continued to his ****pit in a run and jumped inside, activiting the startup sequence and the ****pit hissing shut and pressurising*

Unread 25 Aug 2003, 21:54   #585
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Darkling-

Ghost's smile stays put as Darkling pledges himself to the darkness.

Ghost: First wefind the other demons that follow the darkness, Planlo, 'Her' and Ugran... then our darkness will spread, our Reborn army will once again send a wave of havok all over Shraan. We shall give you your victems... there are two within this very ship. A General Planetkiller and Lord Hentrepis, to be precise.

-Ginge-

Supervisor: Order's sent sir.
Walker Voice: New modifications have been loaded into the cokpit system. New weapon functions include fast-tracking railguns, proton weapons and a more advanced engine.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 22:38   #586
Darkling

At sound of the two names Ottius ace noticably tweaks with intrets
"I've met met them vuring my precious wander, planetkiller i know to be a well known ohycic. Hentrepise I know to be another of youyr kind although bound to a wholy different path."
Now standing up fully erect and galncing about for few seconds
"They not to far away I can faintly feel the precense of their enegies, at least it acts as to marker as to whwere they have gone"
Stangranly neevr feeling life corces from such distance let alone be able to reconsie their signature, somthing had defiantly chnaged in him nowjsut his body but the control over his abilites was expanding as well, in tiem he wiodnered if you could master them fully and truly become powerfull.
"If i am to fight Hetrepis then it would be an experince, to taste the soul of a demon. The pwoer it must hold"
Fidning a lamost vamperic urge grow within him at the thought, giving him a uneasy yet not unwlecomed feeling of determiation, he would taste his soul and devur it into his own.
"It would we best if those two where seperated, in my current stae taking on both of them would not be wise. I suggest Hentrepis I cant help but feel an insaciable curisoity towards that one"
Without reasling it just smilling in sadisitic way ever so faintly
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 23:47   #587
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Darkling-

Ghost: Ah, but they are already seperated, Hentrepis himself comes this way knowingly, keeping the general out of harms way, for now. Although I... cannot sense him, only smeel him. It is strange, it is as if he is unatural, like a robot bound to this world. I smell his demon self, but only by that single sense.

Ghost grins happily as he grips his rifle.

Ghost: What does it matter, I shall hunt for and backup Planlo if ever he needs it. I know you will be alright alone with the... unatural demon Hentrepis.

With that Ghost disappeared, the shadows swallowing him up and dispersing, leaving nother there but the darkness of shadows and the constant drip of marshwater.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 07:27   #588
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*Ginge ****ed his head to one side slightly*

"cool"

*Ginge engaged the launch sequence on the walker and soon he was strolling out of the hanger, targets popping up on his radar with each step*

"ok computer i want the fast tracking railguns to find and destroy unidentified tanks that are known to be sheild generators, use proton weapons as a defensive system, any other weapons systems are to fire at will"

Unread 26 Aug 2003, 17:02   #589
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-

Computer: Warning, proton weapons exceed close range defense system. Activating them will only cause damage upon the walker and freindly targets. No known shield tanks have been identified, unidentified tanks are blocked by unreadable mobile targets. Changing fast-track railguns to sweep unreadable targets in knwon weakspot, proton weapons are ready for both long-range torpeado volleys and med-range anti-reborn sweeps.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 18:00   #590
Darkling

"So he is on his way, well then let us set a trap for him"
Looking about the strnge rooms ottius looks voer the limp body of Jessica, PAlcing his palms togehtor facing oppersite directions. Foucing his thughts and energies as he had thiusand time before, thistime he could feel ts bitterness with crystal clarity.
Staringa t the body of Jessica for a few minutes it seem to move and shake suddenly propping itself up, a satisfied smile dancing across ottius face
"Well yuoll do I could do a better task of animting you but youll do for now."
Lettign his ahnds fall to his side the sleeves of his robes slipping over his fingersthe hood raised giving him peculiar look about him.

The Dead Jessica now standing there as if she was alive gripping the rifle tghtly in her dad hands
"Find my prey, hunt down Hentrepis and lead him here to me. I have business with him"
Enjoying this feeling of power, a feeling of control he never experinced before, like ectasy it was invigerated his aged body looking down at his pale wrinkled hands
"Soon, very soon"

Meanwhile he animted Jessica stalks through the halls, perfectly wlaking udner Ottius control stalking for signs of the demon.
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 19:12   #591
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Darkling-

Meanwhile, in the damp, dark corridors, Hentrepis moved with quiet perfection, his hands close to his pistols and looking as much as his single seeing sense would allow. He was already fed up with this mortal body he had to suffer with as his five senses were now all he had. He liked his other senses, and missed them at a time like this. Suddenly he heard footsteps, clumbsy and repetative, like military boots. Hentrepis pulled his pistols out and fired a flare onto the opposite corridor, only to see the figure of Jessica walk around the corner, rifle in usual grip and her face as expressionless as it could get. What was more, Hentrepis did not like the smell that had now corrupted this corridor.

Hentrepis: Where is the old man? I thought you were his loyal terrier, where is he?
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 21:14   #592
Darkling

Within the chamber Ottius moves his lips but no sound is uttered from his voice, whsilt in th corridor Jessica speaksa s she normally would sounding just as much as she was alive.
"We got seperated after coming across a room with some kind blob of creature, there was suddenly darkness after seeing this strnage armoured figure, and then found myself outside in the corridors lost. Ive been trying to find my lord but I worry for him, he strong of will but not body"
A cosern somhow did ring in her voice at Ottius perfect manipltuion, he knew his former frined well enough to be able to be her.
"I know we dont see eye to eye but and i hate admiting it but i need help, your help. I need to find that chamber again and save.."
Pasuing in her words
"My lord, otherweise i would have failed him"
Looking genualy conserned for her masters well being, within ottius mind acting out the aprt of his loyal and confused freind flawlessy, a dark whsiper echoes across his mind
"Lead him well my puppet"
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 23:51   #593
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Darkling-

Hentrepis nodded and pointed down a corridor.

Hentrepis: I know where you mean... Down the corridor, after you.

When Jessica could not see Hentrepis, his eyes suddenly squinted and his pistols suddenly came into his hands, although not noticably. He something was wrong, the pause in Jessica's sentance was proof of that.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 00:18   #594
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"make it so computer"

Unread 27 Aug 2003, 12:11   #595
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-

As your walker moves closer to the battle, the railguns begin to fire furiously, three on them modified to be near the head in one turret, so as to be directly connected to the Fast-Track computers. These were firing more furiously, each shot the turret swung to target another Monolith and fired again.

Computer: Awaiting target locations for proton volleys.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 12:45   #596
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"fire at reborn groups two and five, rest of proton volleys on monoliths"

Unread 27 Aug 2003, 16:44   #597
Darkling

Jessicas body making it way down the corridor guided by Ottius who slips into the corner of the large room unseen, confident that his bait would ge thim her for another use regradless of what he suspected.

Lookign about him quickl ottius once again palce his palms togethor, whislt cotnrolling Jessica an image, or rather a figure of him as he was begin from in the middle of the room. Lying down as if helpless, pleased with his manikin of energy waitng patiently now.
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 20:51   #598
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-

The volleys were fired, four or five torpeadoes at once, each small volley knocking the walker back, making it have to take a step back in order to keep it's balance. The torpeadoes flew up, and then came down. The Reborn were evapourated on the impact of the torpeadoes, each one making a blast 1/6 the size of a FIDO explosive, but as there were loads of them it made more impact. The Monoliths did not have the same reaction. Many of them were sent flying into directions, others simply shrugged off the sudden energy burst, their armour keeping them safe, although injured within the armour.

Computer: Warning, proton stocks running low. Current ammo supports two volleys.

It was then that a live feed of radio transmissions was sent through to your walker's communications. It was undoubtedly Besilon accents.

Voice: Red One, we see you on radar and are preparing launch.
Red 1: Copy that Knights One, engaging anti-EMP now.
Voice: Red One, this is Hope Seven, my squadon and my wingmen are down and request assistance immediatly.
Red 1: Copy that Hope Seven, recovery wing are on their way to escort you.
Hope Seven: Too la....

There was a static sound before a bright explosion was seen in the background near the array of large tanks hidden behind the Triton tanks. As the explosion happened, many explosives poured out from the centre and landed in random locations, evapourating many tanks and troops as it did so.

Red 1: Royal Knights Squadron, I hope you can reach us in time! We are dropping like flies down here!

-Darkling-

Hentrepis blindly walked into the room, pistols now ready and waiting. He did not like this, standing just outside the door and looking at the pillars and balconies that had hidden Ikala from the doorway itself. The last time he went down here he became his old demon self, that was a long time ago... and he had feared the room ever since. This was not the case, however, as he smelt something... different, a withered smell of rotten corpse and a warped lifeline. Hentrepis moved into the room, aiming at every corner he could before noticing nothing around but the body of Jessica, lying on the ground. Hentrepis mumbled to himself:

Hentrepis: Well, it's too late now. Shut up, I know what I'm doing. Yeah right, and thats why you've walked into what seems like a trap. Don't say it, I know... Just like last time, correct? Yup, but this time it's not me.

Hentrepis scanned the room carefully, pistols poised ready to counteract is anything so much as moves.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.

Last edited by AcidK; 27 Aug 2003 at 20:57.
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 21:26   #599
Darkling

Theenergy manikin of ottius gets up slowly, leaning on itkane shaking its head
"Be wary where point those guns demon there are many eyes unseen watching you right now, you are no longer your former self, the weakness of mortaly has taken root inside your body."
Not a display of emotion coming from the figure nothing hositle or freindly as it slowly hobbled forward.
"Whats it feel like i wonder for you, once the mighty Hentrepis now a shadow of your former glory, Id feel pity for you if had any within me to feel."
An almost mocking tone about the voice now not just with words but it felt like it was spearing insde his body in an untratual way.
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 22:08   #600
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"save proton volleys, any gap we can take advantage of in the monolith ranks"