User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Aug 2003, 11:06   #501
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold
Scolwing udner her mask Jessica curses the unknown men for ebing here.
"Making thigns complucated"
Muttering ever so quicktly to herself, with a quick nod to the troops around here as if unheard words where spoken they take up flanking postions around the man around the pod, and anotehr group rasing their rilfes to aim at the one at the doorway.

Nodidng ehre head in disfaction not liking these emthods but having no choice
"You are sounrded and have weapons aimed at you, identify yourself or you shall be consdiered hostile. if you coperate you shall be elft unharmed do you udnerstand?"
She belowes out of her lungs in a deep domainting voice of command, curisnmg herself for having to sue such tactics.
"Before you decdied I warn you we have adectue potecxtion agaisnt technolgy and phycic wepaons alike do not underestimate us, so i aplore you to be reasnbale there no need for nedles bloodhsed here"
Hoping in back of her mind that this might atucaly turn out right but feelign strnage sensation coming from these two.
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2003, 11:46   #502
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about
ooc// ah, ok. //ooc

"This may appear a little calous, but isn't that a good thing? The fewer there are, the better, really?"

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Planetkiller II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2003, 12:15   #503
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about
-Darkling/Planetkiller-

Hentrepis hear's the words coming from Jessica, turning slowly and facing what seemed like a small tactical force. He was unable to sense anything, the smell of demons consumed him.

Hentrepis: Hentrepis Klancut, demon and gunman... I implore you, missy, that I have heard that all before. Your men may be trained, but you are in the wrong area at the wrong time to aim your weapons at me.

Hentrepis turns to PK and taps him on the shoulder and whispers into his ear.

Hentrepis: Try not to do anything rash, if the worse happens, there is enough tanked explosives in this room to level the swamp. Something tells me that they're not after us.
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2003, 13:42   #504
Darkling

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold
Jessica seem almost burst out in protest quickly strnsgling her pride back speaks with calm voise void of emotion determined not to give anyhting away
"No matter what you think it doesnt consern me right now what does though is carrying out our mission to best of our abilites. So ill ignore your claim of grandure for now"
Letting one of her arms drop make a peculari series of singals to the squad, her hand rising up and gripping the rifle once more. Sighing to herself at having to do any of this.
"A fire fight is last thing we both want it seems, or at least thats my hope. I not one for diplomacy i leave that to people with more patince. So let us justg et what we want and leave"

As she went speaking two of the elite troops lower their rifles both bringing out devices of soem sort start waving them at the two indeviduals
"Dont be alarmed by what their doing just confirming yor identites"
The two troops step forward Jessica taking quick glance at the screens and nods in responce
"So what say is your answers?"
Unread 9 Aug 2003, 20:03   #505
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

Evil_Ginge has a little shameless behaviour in the past
"how long will the fusion cannon take to charge up again?"

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Pestilance, Head of Internal Affairs at the Psychic Academy

Proud owner of K8 Advanced AI Tia
Evil_Ginge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 12:14   #506
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Darkling/Planetkiller-

Hentrepis: We came to kill a demon, also known as Planlo. Our secondary objective is to kill the other subjects so that the demons within them cannot cause arnarchy around Shraan, something your history books and identification modules would never agree upon...

The identification moules pick up General Planetkiller, Besilon military, but Hentrepis was a blank. There were no identification for him recorded anywhere.

Hentrepis: And we will carry out our mission, even if we have to kill freindlies that step in our path.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 14:22   #507
Darkling

"I didnt come here to debate history, im a figher not a historian. We have only come to retrive the one known as Ghost and we shall then be on our way. You can be left free to kill this one known as Planlo, but Ghost is ours"
Sturnly her voice echos her hand unmoving as the rifle is held motinless poitned at Hentrepis
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 15:50   #508
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

and me?

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Pestilance, Head of Internal Affairs at the Psychic Academy

Unread 11 Aug 2003, 00:35   #509
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-
-ooc-
Sorry
-ooc-

Weapons: It is charged and ready to fire at your command, sir. All weapons ready to bombard.
Scanning: Besilon Pro-Tex starfighters are moving ready to enter under the sheild once it is down.

-Darkling-

Hentrepis: Ghost? You want to use Ghost for your own advantage? That I cannot allow, Ghost is not yours to use as you seem fit.

Hentrepis suddenly pulled out two pistols and shot the two troops by the side, hitting them in the legs. The bullets were unlike any other, they went straight through whatever arour the troops were wearing. Hentrepis suddenly turned and pointed at Jessica.

Hentrepis: Don't move... I wont allow you to kill nor take Ghost away from this ship, since you are not a historian I will not tell you the reasons.

Hentrepis turns to Planetkiller.

Hentrepis: Get the hell out of here... I'll hold them back. Find Planlo, rip him a new one.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 10:57   #510
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"ok weapons..... FIRE!"

Unread 11 Aug 2003, 12:46   #511
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-

There was a loud, shaking bang as the fusion cannon opened a shot at the sheild, the energy beam ripping into the sheild and creating a rather large hole, althought he sheild was not fully down. The Besilon starfighters took this oppertunity to dive under the sheild ad begin dropping proton torpeadoes in the masses of Monoliths, some catching the blasts under their visors and being blown backwards into more Monoliths.

Weapons: Fusion cannon will take another ten minutes to charge. All other weapons are beginning to engage.
Scanning: Saxolite to Triad gap closed to fifteen minutes. The sheild is closing in on us too fast, sir.
Senior Officer: Lets just hope the Besilons take those sheild generators down in time.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 13:15   #512
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"ok people i want shots from out anti tank snipers in those visors if we can get them, i want as much firepower as we can get in there without harming the starfighters, that means energy weapons only no barrage weapons until that sheild is fully down"

Unread 11 Aug 2003, 13:22   #513
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-

Weapons: Time to test these fast-trak laser cannons...

The laser cannons fired as if uncontrollably, the beams ripping past starfighters and bearly missing them. In fact they were firing with a deadly accuracy, each cannon shot hit the Monoliths square in the visors, although some of the Monoliths were quick enough to tilt their head down, the beams hititng the Adamntium and just knocking them back a tad. Snipers from around the Triad Mountain were also firing into the fray, their anti-tank bullets at the Monoliths, each bullet ripping the crystalis and hitting the Monoliths behind them, each bullet packing a small explosive core (for anti-tank reasons), sending what little head the Monoliths had left back out of the visor.

Scanning: Monolith numbers are dropping... wait... no... that's not right... The Triton Tanks are unloading Reborn Warriors, the ones that kept resurrecting, no matter what we did...
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 13:32   #514
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"let our ground troops hold them back... wait a minuite didn't we have a minefield out there at one point... and if so is it still able to be activated?"

Unread 11 Aug 2003, 14:13   #515
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-

The scanning officer pointed to the holographic overveiw display.

Scanning: We did have, but that sheild is deactivating most of them as we speak, the rest are being blown up in the sheild's path. The sheild is not just a normal energy sheild, sir... this one has an acute psychic resistance, meaning our scanners cannot see into that sheild once it is closed.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 14:15   #516
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"don't we have any scanners that are not psychicly based... like a sonar?.. anyway i want a full scan inside that sheild before it closes i want to get a fix on that generator so the starfighters can target it easyer"

Unread 11 Aug 2003, 16:11   #517
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-

Scanning: It looks like they are already heading in that direction, but the amount of anit-starfighter 'Flak' that is being used, I doubt they'll do enough damage. We have a visual overlay, but we cannot use Fast-Track systems without a psychic radar, since that is what they run off. Also, without psychic sensors we cannot determine numbers or specific weakpoints of the tanks behind that sheild.

Kosaga: -Just shhker twenty minutes, that is all we need... try an shhk them back, we have a plan that will work against those Monoliths.-
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 16:35   #518
Darkling

Seeming greatly angered Jessica mutters loudly
"Maluskalan akranium"
Her voice full of hate and a vile tint in it, takign a step back almost talking shallow deep breaths to calm herself from the growing rage inisde
"get those two the ship and provide medical assistance"
Barking her order to two of the trooper her voice soundly a lot more hostile, who comply promtly supprting their wounded comrades carfully.
"I will not forgive you for what you have just done but i shall never betray my lord nor shall you find any of the otehrs. We have endured much suffering as a people cursed and blighted for the way we chose to lvie by those who dont understand. If you kill us then it woint matter weve grived enough for a lot more, but in the intrests of self intrests "
Her figner shakingly holding the trigger of her rifle trying to not let the lust of battle take over.
"Perhaps you can speak with my lord and see why it is so important that you must dispose of ghost, you are right about me not understanding. But he unlike me understand a whole lot more and has enough patience to deal with the likes of you"
Holding back any curses that comne to mind
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 16:50   #519
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"ok since that sheild hasn't closed yet get some ordanence in there, aim for the sheild generator if you can with the longer ranged weapons, buy them their time time"

Unread 11 Aug 2003, 17:16   #520
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Darkling/Planetkiller-

Hentrepis kept his pistols aimed, unmoving and pointing now at Jessica.

Hentrepis: I speak to no lord nor higher-up official, they are full of greed and deseit. No, Ghost will never be disposed of nor shall he be moved from the ship... I will not allow it. If you wish to find Ghost, then you have got to pass me first. I can say one thing, though... Ghost himself will probably find this amusing.

Hentrepis grinned, his fingers squeezing the triggers, but not enough to fire. He did this alot before he became demonic, it made the reaction time to fire a lot shorter and the aim slightly better.

-Ginge-

High-energy weaponry began spraying fromt the Mountain into the fray within the sheilds. Despite the damage caused by all of this, the army was still moving forward, the sheild was still pressing on with an equal speed.

Scanning: Sheild is cosing, we can only use the Fast-Track weapons on the Monoliths and now the Warriors for only a select few minutes. ETA arrival time is ten minutes...
Senior Officer: We are ten minutes short of the Besilon's plan... There must be another way to knock them back.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.

Last edited by AcidK; 11 Aug 2003 at 17:22.
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 17:27   #521
Darkling

"I dont knoiw what pedistall you stand upon but i shall elt that insult slide for now, if you think all alords are greeedy and argant then you dont know all you relasie. But i wont argue with you i cans ee that there no reasoning with such a conceited beast."
Here voice bording over the edge of anger
"Hentreplis Klancut i presume brotehr of Acidk Klancut i pressume if our inforamtion is correct."
A frail yet confident voice speaks out of nowhere, as Ottius appers in an instant as his steathly feild is lowered along with a contigment of gaurds as well, inclduign the ones shot not logn ago now fully healed without scar to show they where hit.
"I had a feelign somthing like this would happen, JEssica it alright you can stand down now"
The rather frail robed figure stares at Planetkiller and Hentrepis bowing slight to both of them.
"I didnt expect to have to move all this way to sort this out but we do what we must. So it appers as that there is a deadlock on our hands"
hobbling forward slwoly presisng his forward weight into his kane.
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 17:38   #522
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Darkling/Planetkiller-

Hentrepis clicked the safety catch on and places his pistols to his side, although very slowly, watching Ottius carefully as he did.

Hentrepis: That is correct... but what purpose would Ghost be to you? He is a demon for crying out loud.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 17:42   #523
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"any suggestions anyone?"

Unread 11 Aug 2003, 18:00   #524
Darkling

Ottius consdier the question for a few moments and smiles in serene fashion
"your point is a vlid one but you see I have a dilema. My people are at risk this war that rages about thte trivbes is threating to draw us in as well. I cant allow that and we doint have the bnumbers to be able to fight in such a large scale, we are more suited as scouts or assains than foot solides, as such im sure you can understand that if things do take turn for the worst it cost many lives that we cant afford to lose."
Stops for a moment taking a small white pill quickly as his breathing start to beocme erratice, standing mstill for a minute or so for it to calm down
"My aplgise for that the painw as starting to get beyond my control, as i was asying I need a means of protection i made this descion very reluctnly and agaisnt my better judgement as i see no toierh paths before me right now. Simple put to make long story short we are lost and forgotten people we have almsot been wiped out twice fromexistnce. Twice we crawled udner the glaring sun with but an ounce of strnght left inside but our spoirts have never dimmed. But i fear that our spirits wont be enough to let us endure anotehr such tragedy do you udnerstand our plight?"
ottius calmly speaks with regret in his voice and sadness
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 23:15   #525
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-

Senior Officer: The sheild is about top close up, we cannot charge the Fusion Cannon in time for a second opening... The best we can do is bombard the sheild and prepare for an open Reborn assault.

-Darkling-

Hentrepis: And you wish to use a demon to help your tragedy? Ye gods man, try and think about what you are saying. Ghost is a VERY dangerous man and you wish to use him as a means of protection?

Hentrepis' hands didn't move, they were stuck by his pistols.

Hentrepis: As I have said before, you'd have to pass through me first.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 19:31   #526
Darkling

His calm nature around him seem to evaporet emidnsly
"You think i dont know that, ive doomed my people to destrcution. I know they will follow me to the end so all their deaths are on my mind, I can feel the dead as their life energies disepate from their corpses. I cant look at a dead body as normal people do I can feel all that perosn was and could have been I can feel their eye borwoing into my mind bombarding me with their memeories and i cant stop it. I dont want any mroe death I, it apins me to live anymore but i do as i know they will lsoe hope if i dont, the will all be anihilted"
Almost collsaping to the ground gripping his chest bitting back ravevnous pain raging threough his body, as tears of sandess and of blood begin to swell and driop down his cheek's.

His breathing becomeing heavy and slow trying to keep control of the forcces and acrused pwoers held within his frail body starign at Hentrepis unlike any mortal or imrotal could, a feeling detahced from relaity peering into the demonds body with a pity almost, whsilt trying to wrench back his energy within himself.
Jessica panic striken runs over to Ottius qiuckly titling back his head and purs a few of the pills down his throat. An air of silence fill the room the troops look on dumstruck and helpless jessica gentle cradling her lord within her lap Looking at planwetkiller and Hentreplis void of feeling for them anymore.

Ottius lies there silently and gentle ****ing his head up the pain now passed whsipers somthing softly to Jessica, gnetle smilling in his sual serene expresion. As she deeply closes her eyes and nods making a quick sucesion of ahnd movments to the troops who dirpear as if they where never there only the four now within the chambers.

The silence hang in the air almsot cluching and stelaing away any voice thatd are speak finaly broken by the gnetle resinace of Ottius's
"Have it your way the troops have returned to our ship, and we wont procced any further."
Depsite his gnetle look about him the dried bloody tears cling to his skin
"Although adimtly for the second time in ym life im unsure where to turn anymore, all i see before me is dark times ahead of me without a torch to be our guide."
His smile hidng a profund sadness behind his frail and gnetle apperance.
"The more knowledge I assilate and memeorise the more i become ignorant of what is around me, where does do the lost go from here i wonder?"
his smile conting to radiate forth.
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 23:20   #527
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Darkling-

Hentrepis, confused on what was happening, released his urge to keep his hands near his pistols.

Hentrepis: Take your men out from hiding... If the conflict will sooner or later come to you, then you must move discreetly before they know of your existance.

Hentrepis pulls out a small vial of blue liquid and flicks it with his finger, the vial landing with only a faint -clink- as it hit the floor, yet did not break.

Hentrepis: Take this... drink it only in desperation... and I mean that. Anyway, I smell Ghost nearby... He may visit you on your way out, but remember, do not let him out of the ship... It was disasterous the first time.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 09:35   #528
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*nods solemnly*

"make it so, i'll be out there with the troops when the assault happens, if it looks like they will break through i want a full lockdown of the base, we don't want them getting inside under any circumstances, our men know the ways in, there are things i must do"

*looks at the screen*

"is our defense sheild operational? if so lets see what happens when the two collide"

Unread 13 Aug 2003, 17:12   #529
Darkling

Ottius lookign at Hentrepis somwhat cponfused yet a greetfuill expresion upon his face
"Well I must admit your not wehat i epxected at all, good day to you and farewell untill next we meet if we ever do again. I will consdier what you said but cant promise ill follwow your order to letter on some part as for ghost you have my world on that."
Gettign up pressing his wieght down as he unsaly pull hismelf up Jessica with ehr arm around his shoudlers
"Lets go we are of no use ehre"
Ottius smiels at Jessica calmly as he get up a nodthe only repsonce he need form her to know she is in agreemnent.
"May whatever gods or powers you belvie or have protect you this day and beyond"
Shouting as loud as he could manage as the crippled Ottius csables out of the room after picking the vial up palcing it within his sachtel lookign at Jessica then down again
"Im sorry"Now within the copany of somone he trust his visage dispeared from his face replaced with a grim and cold expression aboput him as the two silentrly make their way out of the ship.
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 00:22   #530
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-

Senior Officer: It is operational... And it will do what all sheild do... converbge into each other to make an even larger sheild dome. In other words, they will be able to suddenly charge into us, and vice versa. Let us pray that they don't have FIDO relics hidden away somewhere.

-Planetkiller-
-ooc-
If you haven't read previous posts, please do.
-ooc-

Hentrepis: Let's press on... the scent of demons have moved, Planlo most likely with them.

-Darkling-

Just as you reach the exit of the destroyer a figure suddenly steps out of the shadows, coming out of nowhere even apearing from nowhere when looking through night vision. It was a tall mechanic-looking figure, holding nothing more than a rifle in it's arms. When it spoke it was a very low pitched and distorted voice that sounded as if it came from a very low-tech worker-droid.

Figure: I beleive you wanted to meet me.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 16:45   #531
Darkling

Ottius instantly reconsing the figure a grin widens across his afce
"I did once before i relaized i was delueding myself and went agaisnt my better judgment, but I dont really need your help anymore as much as much as i did so im not sure if us enconteriung each otehr would be benoficial."
Spekaing calmly whsilt JEssica resist the urge to grip her rifle any tighter gritting her teeth udner her muask in frustration The feeling of being overpowered dawning inside her tactical mind.
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 18:21   #532
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Darkling-

Figure: You know not of the danger you are in... All exits have been blocked and closed due to inner battles within the Maskaterra itself. Just a warning before you do try and leave.

Ghost turnes and fades away into the shadows and all sight.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 18:58   #533
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"what would theoretically happen if we disabled our sheild, would it give us more time?"

Unread 14 Aug 2003, 22:49   #534
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-

Science Officer: Theoretically their sheld will collide with our troops and outer defence rim. Beleive me, those sheilds have a very high energy density, anything that has not got it's own sheilding unit will be caught in that energy feild. These are not water-like walls, sir... these are energy ripples, strong enough to crush lighter vehicles and any troop that it catches onto.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 23:49   #535
Darkling

Ottius nods as Ghost leaves beore he leave quickly mutter firth
"Thank you for the advice but we iwll manage somhow"
Turning his head towards Jessica tuts a little
"These are proplexing inderviduals we have met hard to tell what they are really thinking unless you are otherwise gifted. What do yuo suppsoe he means by locked though i wodner, maybe we better find an exit to see for ourselfs."
Jessica unusaly quiet simple nods bitting at her lip a little to stop herself from muttierng as the two make their way through the hall. Viable to anyone or anyhting that came around the corner
"We better put our clocks on for now my lord"
Finaly uttering some words her voice lacking a usual enthusiasm the eye sound of her vpoice enough fr Ottius not to question her right now as they bothy dispaer form normal and unormal sight within seconds.

Minutes pass by that seem to feel like hours within the dull corridors each looking the same as the iother except for the signs of battle making it amrks it would drive most insane with confusion to wander such halls for eternity
"I cna only hope the rest of thgem amde it out or took cover sdomwhere this was an illfated mission not destined to succed. If we are eamnt to escape with our lives is what we dont know yet"
The voice of Ottius suspringly full of cuisty not a fear of death in any of iits form already facing a more painfull fate than most would ever feel all the time preying on his sanity taking nips out of it wearing him down slwoly, concnetrating on his reaing and journel where only things keeping it at bay somtimes.
Finaly turing the corior to the exit or entrance it they first saw it, the point wherre they entered the ship.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 00:14   #536
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Darkling-

The exit looked like nothing had changed... but there was something in the gaps that led outwards. At first it seemed like a faint glow, but as a smal lizard crawled towards it, it also began to suddenly clamber onto and climb an invisible wall, small lilac ripples appearing where it's feet and tail landed.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 12:20   #537
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about
ooc// sorry for not posting much //ooc

"Agreed, and let us hope for no more interuptions."

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Planetkiller II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 13:28   #538
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Planetkiller-
-ooc-
It okay
-ooc-

Hentrepis: It would be easier if we split up and search for Planlo in different directions. I can smell him, but that is not really that presice.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 16:20   #539
Darkling

noticing what happen ponder for a few moment, pressing his back agaisnt the wall eye closed in deep though, as slwoly as he closed them they creep back open.
"We have to find somone whop knows what that is outside, and hope that the troops didnt try to make their way through it"
Without waiting for a reply leans onot his kane uneasly making his way deep inot the ship Jessica follwed clsoe by. Her rifle menacingly rasied ready to fire in econds notice, her eye glaring around the corridor for anyhting suspicous.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 22:27   #540
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"no worries, just searching for other options, continue firing and lets hope they bring that sheild down"

Unread 16 Aug 2003, 11:41   #541
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Darkling-

The sounds of the background warfare remained humming in the back, as if very distant yet very audible. Nothing but pitch black walkways and large corridors greeted you, not even a sign of where you are or were going.

-Ginge-

Senior Officer: Yes sir, we'll keep you informed of the battle as it progreses.
Scanning: T-Minus Five munites and counting!
Senior Officer: All we can do now is keep their forces back for ten minutes.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 13:12   #542
Darkling

Ottius looks at the growing darkness and sighs
"Ists no use we cant even see where we are going rioght now or feel our way through safely"
Stoopping his pace to leans into the wall for support rubbing his figner toghtor as the click slightly.

Jessica standing still in borrding silence the feeling somthing isnt right nawing at her, somthing darker at work here
"You feel it a s well, the feleing we have been watched all this time by perosns unknown, or rather things unknown. The powers at work here re beyond us. There a blight in the air i can feel it even now, almosta s if all the darkness is being called to this place. Rather unerving if think about it really it similar to feeling I had at the lost city but this seems to hve somkind of purpose."

"Lost city?" Jessica vocie ringing in his ears
"You mean when you decdied to go off by yourself with a crytic message that took us a while to wokr our where you went."
Her voice gentle almost like mother speaking to her child, a slight grin across ottius face
"It was good practise for you cant get realexed in our ways can we. After all we are the masters of stealth"
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 01:57   #543
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Darkling-

Suddenly there was a faint noise. Not a gun, not the screaming in the background... but something a lot closer, something in the same corridor. It was a faint scuffling, like a rat crawling accross the floor. But the problem was, no rat could have been big enough to make a scuffling audible over the ambient screams of tortured warfare that almost hummed in the metalwork itself.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 12:52   #544
Darkling

Jessica within an Instant turn to the direction of the sound, her rifle rasied up high. griping the large weapon tightly as a beam light strikes forth from a pinhole illumatiuing half the corridor.
Ottius still ealning agisnt the wall his eye closes within the darkness shraply opening his eye but not moving to the sounds.

Alert ands active now Jessica surveys the corridor quickly flashing the powerfull light around in a sweeping motion an aura of danger blazing from her right now, the calm slowness of her breathing and eyes camly but sharply loking for the nemy.
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 00:10   #545
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Darkling-

The light suddenly shone onto a creature now standing ready in the centre of the corridor. It was strange, a mix between a slightly broad dog and a very badly beaten gargoyle. Not only that, this creature was a dark blue, had red eyes and very large, very sharp teeth in a mouth that covered almost all of what could only be described as it's 'head'.

This creature was now openning it's large mouth, a low scream beginning to rise from it's lungs and, strangly, it's mouth began to glow a dim lilac.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 16:57   #546
Darkling

Ottius looks at the creature a little stunned followed by a smile
"seems it doesnt like our company since ithis is your area of expertise ill stand back"
Jessica grins udner her mask and tenses her muslces, crouching sligth pulls the gtriiger pof the rifle, suddnely dark flash's burst from the gun practicly silent excpet for hiss from the catridgewalking backward at the corridor her aim perfect from eyars of trianing, aevery shot hitting the beasts suppsoed head. Ottius who now ahs duspered out sight leaving this for Jessica to handle.
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 19:51   #547
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Darkling-

The creature's glowing spot between it's jaws suddenly erupted, the bullets from the rifles being sent in the opposite direction as a burst of energy flew forward. The burst moved in a form of one, very loud scream that could pop eardrums iff close enough. The wave caught the wall next to Jessica and sending out an kinetic force that could topple virtually anyone. The bullets that hit before had only minimun effect, but now the creature was advancing, a scream bursing out as it moved forward in anger.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 21:45   #548
Darkling

Jessica stumbles back, resting the urge to let go of riufle and hold her eras, the polugs in the mask offering some beravble insulantion for now. Grittng her teeth he anger swells inside. Firing constantly the dark bold leep forward faster and faster, the catridge semeing to have no end almost. After a minute has passed there a cick from the rifle as catrdidge get fully emptied into the creature. growling almsot like an animal her insitnct complet yin cotnrol now Jessica simple straps rifle to her back after quick reload, gripping the hilt of a long dagger drawing it from it sheath, the black metal blade with it perfectly formed handle glint slight. A vicous serated edge bites half way up the blade, follwed by a raxor sharp edge along the rest of it ending in single deadly point. Flowing down the other sie of the badle are tringilar teeth working back down to the hilt as the blade slight curves to its point. Grinning wildy with blood lust Jessica forgets all what ios around here, the single focus on her ,mind being to kill what stand before here.
"I wont be beaten by you"
Letting out bellowing scream that echoed far beyond the coridors where the two stood, her voice rigning back inside her head endlesly. With an unatrual burst of speed and strneght Jessica lepas forward like a demented beast of legend, the blade poitng forward ready to strike as her msucle bulge inhumaly
"Face the wrath of one who is cursed to fight"
Letting out a blood curdling scream her lungs feeling like they would pop adrenaline pumping it wya through ehr system in unatrual high amounts as she leaps forward with enough foirce to push agasint the kinetic force lunges at the creature.

Ottius standing with an adjacent corridor calm as normal sigh wearly
"The beast has woken from it slumber, it roar heralds its anger before mall who stand before it. Its rage shall shake the foudnations of the earth, send shivers of dread through the hearts of thy foe. The beast princess walks once more"
Sighing once more
"Dont let it overtake you my freind"
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 14:25   #549
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Darkling-

The creature moved with speed, it's mouth glowing for another sudden scream of kinetic energy. It moved again with deliquet speed, dodging each slash that Jessica made, every now and then it burst out a strong kinetic force, although missing.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 15:47   #550
Darkling

Jessica seemed to act quickly to the ebast movments, her mind that of one of a hutner. Contsatly seeking aweakness in her prey. Trying to bait the creature to open up even smallest weakness in its defences. A flurry of swipes at the dog like creature quickyl stop, Jessica smilling widly with joy udner her mask
"Least your a challenge"
Smugly speaking, seconds later one more charging toward this thing, drawing another blade this time holstreed to her otyher hip. This time the blade was to long to be a dagger reaching 16" in length, not a jagged point to it, a flawless metal blade very fine and thin looking with the mark of the eye upon it. Jabbing forward with boths weapons the elegant sword susprinly strong as it scrapes along the hdie of the creature, ducking udner a kinetic blast, bring her arms out in sweepng motion at its throat, The dealy wepaons whsiperlingsilently throuhg the air.