User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Jun 2003, 14:23   #451
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

Evil_Ginge has a little shameless behaviour in the past
"it probably isn't all that radicle, i was think of a biogenetic virus, with a vaccine obviously, for our troops"

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Pestilance, Head of Internal Affairs at the Psychic Academy

Proud owner of K8 Advanced AI Tia
Evil_Ginge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 21:44   #452
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about
"Isn't Planlo mortal too now, with Gaia gone? How many of these demons are there anyway? But yes, I agree. Suprise is our best chance I think right now."

*PK takes his own advice, and moves quickly in the direction of the demon*

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Planetkiller II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 15:19   #453
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about
-Ginge-

Scientist: We do, as a matter of fact, have a virus... but it is a virus that is undetectable and, with time, will kill an entire city, continent... even a world. Although, the 'during' effects can... somewhat dangerous.

-Planetkiller-

Hentrepis: Well... Giai is dead, Planlo is mortal... but there were more. Ten of us in total, all genetic copies of the original host. Ynten, AcidK, Gaia and Planlo were the only ones to leave the swamps, the others could not... I never did know why.

Hentrepis shudders as the smell of demons enter his nostrils.

Hentrepis: They could be freindly or hostile, that I cannot tell from just the smell.
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 22:48   #454
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

what are these during effects, and this virus you have created, do we have a antidote for it

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Pestilance, Head of Internal Affairs at the Psychic Academy

Unread 2 Jul 2003, 10:50   #455
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about
"So there's 5 more of them? Well, let's find out what awaits us."

*Heads towards the sense of the demon, whoever it may be*

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 12:28   #456
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-

We created the virus through the anti-virus... the virus causes the victem to... lets say morph a little. I'm sure you lived through the Reborn Wars.... just like that.

-Planetkiller-

Hentrepis: Yes, but what they'll react like wil be told soon. I guess Planlo might want to take them for his own purposes, hence the reason we're here.

Hentrepis launched into a room, his pistols spread to his sides, his head turning before he quickly retracted them and looked into what remained of his 'birthplace'. Many canisters, smashed open from the inside, circled the room, one sat in the centre with a plaque reading Original DNA Body.

Hentrepis: I never would know what I'd do if I ever returned here...
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 18:31   #457
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"interesting indeed, and how long does it take to actually kill the victim? the thing i'm most worried about is the people who are immortal on this planet, what will it do to them?"

Unread 3 Jul 2003, 11:14   #458
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

"Indeed, this does feel rather ominous. I think we're getting close now though. I take it this is the place where you all came from?"

Unread 3 Jul 2003, 17:40   #459
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-

Scientist: The time for death takes five whole days, and as for immortals... Without an immortal to test on, we have no idea what the effects would be. For all we know this virus could actualy help them rather than kill them. And we all know that the immortals are VERY few. The Lai Sisters, some of the old Lords, etc.

-Planetkiller-

Hentrepis shivered as he looked over the tank that said 'Hentrepis', but the lettering and the language seemed very old.

Hentrepis: You could say this was where we were born... raised... and then trained.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 20:23   #460
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"yeah, me for example, oh well, at least with the immortals we should, with difficulty, be able to defeat them, if it should come to it, use this as a last case senario, or if we can get it into saxolite base camp and their ships, since we are the only ones with the antidote after all"

Unread 4 Jul 2003, 11:19   #461
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-

The scientist looks up at you from his seat, confused somewhat.

Scientist: If this virus was ever set on, say, a Reborn Wanderer then it could prove disasterous. As I take it, the Saxolites found a way to command what remains of them. For all we know they could grow in size, power and such forth.

The scientist looked down towards the biopoisons lab.

Scientist: If, however, we could gain hold of an immortal to test on, then we can see what the effects are.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 19:07   #462
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

*PK raised an eyebrow.*

"Indeed. Now, where is this demon?"

*He expands his senses, knowing that the demon must be close...*

Unread 4 Jul 2003, 20:12   #463
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Planetkiller-

Hentrepis sniffed the air and shook his head.

Hentrepis: This is the strongest point of the smell... perhaps my old senses have gone rusty...

But, with that, the ground exploded below Hentrepis, sending him towards the nearest wall. Hentrepis spun in mid-air, caught the wall and ran down the wall itself before landing to a halt on the floor, pistols raised. There, standing where Hentrepis used to be standing, was a creature that could easily resemble a merlock, although large and blue in colour.

Hentrepis: SHERGLING!!!!

Hentrepis opened fire, each of his bullet rippling lines of blood out the opposite side of the creature, although it was still standing.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 12:17   #464
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

"I take it this is a bad thing?!"

*PK draws his K5 form his shoulder sheathe,m whereupon it instantly begins to glow. He waits though for some quick assessment from Hentrepis before rushing into battle.*

Unread 5 Jul 2003, 17:26   #465
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Planetkiller-

Hentrepis: You think?

Hentrepis suddenly dived to one side as a suddenly wave of telekenesis rippled across the large room, smashing into a wall, spraying wires and pipes in random directions.

Hentrepis: Rmember the small blue creatures during the Reborn War? Well... now they've grown.

Hentrepis reloaded his pistols by spinning them around, two clips suddenly appearing from his sleeves and clicking into place before he continued firing.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 10:28   #466
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

*PK goes for a quick sideways slash to the creatrure, his blade leaving a glow behind it as it slashes through the air*

Unread 8 Jul 2003, 09:05   #467
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"well, i would offer my body and services but i'm too busy to die, do we have any actually working for us that we know of?"

Unread 29 Jul 2003, 13:26   #468
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-

Scientist: Not that our records state, no. But, since we are at war with the Saxolites at this point, we do know that they are controlling a vaste force of what remains of the Reborn. They are immortals and they will prove useful for the testing... IF we can gain hold of one still alive and kicking, preferably screaming too.

-Planetkiller-

The shergling watched as the blade swung towards him, but suddenly as the blade came near the shergling screamed, a shockwave of energy bursting from his mouth and knocking both you and Hentrepis to the floor.

Hentrepis: Use psychics, they are weak against it
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 09:13   #469
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"excellent excellent, now all we have to do is convince some of the besilon forces to go get one for us"

Unread 2 Aug 2003, 13:04   #470
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-

Scientist: That would be like trying to ask a city to desert... the Besilons were always the stubborn types. But yes, if we could convince them to get us one then we can begin experimentation. Although I would require an alive specimin, the Besilons would not have any of it.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 14:53   #471
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by AcidK
-Darkling-

You see no battle, just two wondering figures now floating, one on a disc of mud, accross the swamp and heading for what remains of the bridge popping out of the swamp.
ooc- In an attempt to recover where i was

Ottius nodding his head
"Non of my concern"
Hours later back within the confines off his hidden city, residing within his hallowed stony room looking over the data that was retrived with a keen instrest. Eye's sparkling with a mysterious wonder about them shimmering almost within his excitment.
"Yes this will take a while to sort all this in order but most imrpesive dont you think"
Glancing over to a armoured women standing by the doorway, a palyfully scorning look upon her fafce
"I was never one reading a lot I leaev that to other people, iv egot to amny other thigns to look after."
A smile smirking across his face
"Down to business anyway who was that person that we met within the ship, have you found anyhting out about them. Any sign of motives or afilitions?"
Hoping for some good news to pass his ears shrouded within blight of darkened events.

"As of yet nothing some oprative have yet to reprot in with anyhting but it looks like he a mystery for now."
Dispoitnment echoing in her voice
"Normally we would ahve some clues but right now we compelty blind to current events it seems. The whole feeling is unerving for one in my position"
Sighing a feeling of solitude sparking through her body.
"My postion"

Ottius looking at jessica a puzzled yet udnerstanding look upon his face
"Feeling a little distrought or is it somthing else, somthing bothering you?"
A calm about his vocie right now sending warm feeling over her bering reeted by a smile
"Its of no consern I wouldnt want to add any more burdens to you forget I said anyhting"
An ockward silence hanging over the pair making air thick with hesitation, beaing broken by the quick slcie of a gentle voice
"We will leave it at that then but It does pain me to see you suffering so, I a able to ehal physicaly but emotianly is another matter. So perhaps in time youll tell me. Putting grim news behind us I wonder if theres any more sources of inforamtion about, if what we just obtianed was the first chapter where are the others. Although it would be unwise to test the patince of gratefull benofactors just hope somthing is heard form them. How helpess I feel right now, stuck in limp body in middle of pointless war. And there a lot mroe going on I can feel it somthing big is happening and we dont know anyhting about it"
His tone changing froma getnle calm to rustration and anger clenching his fists weakly.
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 20:10   #472
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"that at least is true... what stunning weapons do we have in our arsenal... out of interest"

Unread 4 Aug 2003, 00:56   #473
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Darkling-

Suddenly the image on the computer changes and freezes, it was the profiles of ten individuals. Three of which would be recognised on all history books. AcidK Klancut, Hentrepis Klancut and Ynten Craal. The other seven, including Planlo (more demon-looking than the rest) and Gaia (the only one looking anything near human). One of them, however, was fully clothed in a black armour, his name was underneath: Ghost. At a closer inspection, this was the on seen in the ship.

-Ginge-

Scientist: Stunning? Well, we have the usuals I guess. Standard issue magnetic-propelled projectile weapons, aka Railguns, the fusion cannon is almost ready for a final testing and these Proton Torpeadoes.

The scientist waves a hand at the images on many seperate screens indicating the exact way of developing and putting together a fully-ready proton torpeadoe plus launch pods.

Scientist: We also have systems to upgrade older weapons, such as the Fast-Track laser systems and Pinpoint Systems for the automated turrets. However, in terms of what we are up against this may not be enough. A Triton Tank could survive many volleys before it is finaly disfunctional, in that time it can deloy it's own volleys. And not to mention that we have not got a single starfighter in our possession to launch from. Designs are one thing, developing is another. It would be a lot easier if we had a working PUC device, but as we said before, it would take too long.

Suddenly the comm-unit called.

Pio: -sir, we have a large incoming on our scopes, looks like they managed to follow the scouting locations. At this point we can read five Triton Tanks and at least a hundred Damaryus Walkers, plus many tanks that are unregistered on our scanning systems. Our counts are still rising, a few skimmers popped in and out of our readings... looks like their anti-psychic technology is fooling even our reality sensors. My team are waiting alongside the Besilon Walkers that arrived no more than ten minutes ago. Awaiting your orders, sir.-
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 08:59   #474
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*Ginge closes his eyes*

"oh sh*t"

*Opens his eyes again and gets a communication link open to his men outside*

"ok this is the thing we've been waiting for, if you have your vehicles then wait until they are within range then fire, if you havn't got your vehicles then i suggest you go get them PDQ"

*Turns the comm link to his bases internal PA system*

"Ok this is a Full alert, i want everyone to defense stations we have hostile saxolite forces incoming, pilots to your walkers, i want all skimmers out as well, every man who can carry an anti-tank sniper rifle is needed as well, this isn't going to be easy, defense shield i want online as well, all defense batteries online and fire when ready"

*Turns off the internal PA system and turns to the scientist*

"looks like we may just get that live sample after all"

*turns and runs out the lab, heading towards the control room*

Unread 4 Aug 2003, 16:49   #475
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-

As you reach the control room, a senior officer approaches you.

Sir, you have to see this for yourself...

The senior officer pointed to a live feed that was zoomed in on the approaching force. There were indeed a lot of city-like tanks, walkers and many tanks that have never before been seen. But what was around them lookedlike many troops... but they were too big to be troops.

Reborn Monoliths, at least five hundred of them. I beleive you fought one on the way to Saxolite City, according to the reports from Pio. If the report was correct, this could be our last stance, my Lord.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 17:16   #476
Darkling

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold
Looking over in Jessica direction suddnely at corenr of his eye ottius notces screne change, his intrigue getting the better ofg him glnces with interest at the faces. Espcalily this one called ghost. A look of glee almost come across his face.
"Splendid"
Muttierng ti himself as Jessica simple nods her head and leaves the room knowing it time to elaev him alone. USing the touch screen display slowly moves his hand touching the point fo hsi index figner gnetle to the pciture of ghost.

On the screen come alive with text with the inforamtion dicovere so far about this character of mystery.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 01:37   #477
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Darkling-

The computer reads:

Name: Ghost
Type: Mech-Augmented
Energy Strands Specifications: Phase, Telepath

Jugio's Notes:

Ghost was always a mystery from the beginning. Although unstable for un-augmented life, Ghost was still strong in the mind. Although we have not yet seen his 'demon' side, Ghost has always been around as a form of bodyguard to some of the other subjects, namely Gaia Taulis and Tain Oblii. Ghost was the only subject to receive only one name, and the only one based on his abilities. After the awakening Ghost has been the only one that can walk through walls and move without any form of detection, via sound, smell and even telepathic sense.

However, Ghost is slow moving and cannot live without the constant maintenance of his augmentations, leaving him stuck within a small portion of the ship. We are giving him new armor tomorrow and a slug rifle, hopefully he will prove a formadable gunfighter as Hentrepis has been.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 12:50   #478
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"last stance my ass, i don't want any defetist attitudes, one of the reasons they were so hard to beat was that we couldn't scan for any weaknesses there, or just plain didn't, i want a full power scans for weaknesses on them, and target them... are they in range of our ordinace yet?"

Unread 5 Aug 2003, 19:51   #479
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-

Officer: Artillery units three and four are in range now sir and aiming for shots. The Besilons are hanging tight at this point, they've blocked all communications from us. However, they seem to have got backup from the city, Demon Hunters by the looks of them.
Senior Officer: Puh, last thing we need is second-rate mercinaries... But at times like these it is all we have.
Officer: Artillery units commencing cannon volleys.

On the overhead scanning radar red marks began appearing, showing the landing of the high-ranged artillery. Although the aim was very dodgy, it still did some effect, knocking the heavily armoured Monoliths to the sides.

Officer: Sir, scans show no damage made on the Monoliths... The Besilons have still not made a single move.
Senior Officer: What the hell are they playing at?

Suddenly, on the overhead veiw, all the red blobs signalling the impacts of artillery became blue.

Officer: High-radius sheilding, sir... no artillery is going to puncture through that. We cannot scan through the sheilding either.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 12:34   #480
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"F---"

*Ginge looks at the situation for a moment*

"ok someone remind me of the theoretical capability of our fusion cannon"

Unread 6 Aug 2003, 16:40   #481
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-

Science Officer: Enough to punch a large enough hole in the sheild, but only for a select amount of minutes. But it is still prototype, if it malfunctions it will backfire onto us.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 20:12   #482
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"its one of the only chances we have, use it"

Unread 6 Aug 2003, 20:20   #483
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

"Sure thing"

*The lilac in PK's eyes intensifies, crackling and burning. His expression changes to that of focus. Energy lightning begins to jump over his hands as the power built up. He spun, launching a ball of psy energy from each hand at the shergling, hoping for an interesting effect.*

Unread 6 Aug 2003, 21:17   #484
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Planetkiller-

The psy-balls rip into the Shergling's body, each psy-ball taking a chunk from it's sides. It was still moving, but Hentrepis had already moved, with great speed, flipping over the shergling so he was facing downwards, shooting bullet after bullet into it's head, landing on the floor with a finally finished shergling flooping down dead behind him. The room was quiet, but outside the room were noises of gunfire, shergling screams and explosions. Something was happening within the ship.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 10:24   #485
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-

Senior Officer: You heard him, charge the Fusion Cannon ready and get everyone else ready to fire once the sheild has bee punctured. What is our gap?
Officer: thirty minutes, Commander.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 12:28   #486
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"ok is all our heavy weaponry deployed, i want all defenses ready to fire in the gap, especially any high yeild weaponry"

Unread 7 Aug 2003, 12:49   #487
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

*PK raises an eyebrow at the sounds outside, and motions quietly that they should investigate. K5 at the ready, he creeps towards the doorway*

Unread 7 Aug 2003, 15:30   #488
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-

Weaponry Officer: All weapons are armed, charged and ready to fire, my Lord. We also got news of a Fast-Track railgun emplacement, but it will need time to charge the magnetic propelling devices.

-Planetkiler-
-ooc-
When I meant outside I meant echoes throughout the entire ship
-ooc-

The gunfire was still ditant, although Hentrepis was sniffing the air, staring quietly at the central tube that still held the subject of which the original DNA was taken from. He was trying to sort out a few smells, although his mortal nose was not as good as his old demonic nose. Suddenly his eyes narrowed and he looked all around.

Hentrepis: Damnit, they're here... within the ship that is... all five of them, plus Planlo... Smells like a... massive demon war, each fighting for domination over each other.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 16:13   #489
Darkling

ooc- ill reply as soonas i think of somthing whenever that will be, at this rate a few months with my luck.
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 18:33   #490
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"charge away, always good to have somthing else on our side now eta of the saxolite army?"

Unread 8 Aug 2003, 01:51   #491
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Darkling-
-ooc-
It is okay
-ooc-

-Ginge-

Officer: Twenty-five minutes aproxomately, if we knock them back enough with our weapons we could up another ten minutes at max.
Senior Officer: At least that gives us a larger gap to take out whatever is producing those sheilds, or take down some of those Monoliths, IF anything can penetrate their thick adamantium armour.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 11:02   #492
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"I want a full scan inside those sheilds as soon as we breach them, including a full barrage at what may appear to be some sort of field generator, perhaps then the besilons will attack"

Unread 8 Aug 2003, 16:39   #493
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-

The officers did not reply directly, but began speaking through the microphones, relying the orders to the rest of the Triads. It was at this point that communications to the Besilons were picked up again.

Kosaga: I know what shhk doing, but they wont have time to shhk. Aim for the shhk, thats the Monolith's only weakness... Use precision and fast-track weapons, also launch volleys of proton torpeadoes into the shhk, it will bide us a little more time to ssshhhhhk.

And then the pick-up was lost again.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 16:39   #494
Darkling

Ottius looking over numerous reports a look of worry upn his face
"The abttlea are getting worst and worst, if this contuies well be dragged into them."
Idle mutteirng out aloud in thought glancing across to his monitor to ghosts data, a thougth spawning within his mind, sighing relucntly pushes down a button on his comm.
"Jessica report to me at once"

Minutes later Jessica hurries along a rock corridor carved from the rock itself, electric lamps dimly sputtering on and off. Gaurds standing at attnetion every hundred yards or so untill she come to a large dominating floor, the corridor opening into small chamber rising high above here head. Carved figurines dotted around the door looking down with ominous sparkled eyes of red. A shiver shudder down here spine as it always did when she looked up those unmoving imposible gaurdians of stone. Hgh above the door a single extravigent carving of an eye stares down with a green tint in its iris. Quickly Hurrying past the awe inspiring sight she reach the door pushes it with suprisng ease slipping throguh a gap just big enough.

Inside the large chamber Ottius sits within his deks a little wlak off raiasng his head looking at her with disatisfied gleam about his expression.
"Glad you could come iove a mission of importance for you, as you remeber form our excursion into that ship there was strnage being there. Much as it pains me to say it but i want you to retrive that being intact, ive already got labs construction a tempary home for it using the schematics."
Getting up gripping the head of his kane hobble from behind his desk unseasystumbling towearda here almost.
"Ive seen that the battles are getting more severe, and skilled as our troops may be we are to few in number to amke a diffrence. That creature if we can persudae it to our side in some way it could make a diffrence for when we do get dragged in. If thats not posisble better we keep it away hidden so that no one else can use him for vile deed's."
His vocie sounds shakey and uneven as he speaks unsure of his onw decsion
"Take a team or two with transport and get that pod time is running short."

Dumstruck and confounded Jessica looks on at her leader the domicane in his voice wavering into self doubt, nly able to utter a small reply
"It shall be done my lord"
Sharply turing around and making her way out.

Hours later a large tranport flies hoigh above the ground heading towards a murky swamp of a place on board jessica sit in a room that widens out seating about twenty other inderviduals all garbed in a similar manner. With sharp drop and a bumpy stop the trnaports effostly hovers above some muddy ground, after a quick wave form Jessica the oterhs dismark with haste lastly follwed by her dropping with spash into a dark puddle, her face grim udnerneath her mask. Without a single order muttered everoyne mvoes of with suspring speed and sileny into darkness, and into bowels of that deserted ship.
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 16:45   #495
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Darkling-

Within the ship, sounds of gunfire, screams and explosions were heard, close as well as far away. Something was going on down here and it was not looking good. The ship's lights were still off, the pitch black giving no welcome to any of the troops.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 16:56   #496
Darkling

Jessica Stalks forward into the darkness, rasing her hand quickyl flipping on dark vision, like a panther rasing it head about to attack its prey, she rasies a odd looking but sleek black metal, cold and lfieless for the moment as she grips its tightly sendign a shudder through her gloved hands. hearing the beating of her own heart thumping rapidly with nervousness and excitment alike. Soldiers tae their own iniciate some watching the rear otehr the front edgly spaced aaprt evenly all stalking thier way through the cirrodor silently to the chamber that holds the pod.
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 18:00   #497
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*Ginge turns to the communications officer*

"get me a link up, and relay the message to the troops when we get the weakness"

*reply's to the message*

"repeat your message kosaga what is its weakness we're getting you through patchy at the least"

Unread 8 Aug 2003, 23:24   #498
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Darkling-

The chamber holds the total of eleven pods. Ten around the sides and one in the centre. It was a very large room, but the sounds of voices near one door could be heard. There was a dim light in the area, but what could be seen was a man, wearing a cloak, holding two pistols, staring at the central pod, and another, staring out into a door on the opposite side of the chamber.

-Ginge-

Kosaga: -[i]Ginge, aim for their visors... that is the shhkness. Our fighters wil launch into the shhk once it is down, giving us continuous firepower if the sheild is shhkarged. Proton torpeadoes and other such projectiles shhk must, we need to shhk them back for another forty minutes. To our estimates we only have twenty.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 9 Aug 2003, 00:43   #499
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*Nods to the communications officer*

"let all the troops know... what time till the fusion cannon is charged?"

Unread 9 Aug 2003, 10:38   #500
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-

Weapons Officer: Less than a munite, sir. All other weapons are ready for the bombardment.
Communications: Sir, all troops have received the information.
Senior Officer: Sir, I suggest we alow the starfighters to breach under the hole within the sheild before the bombardment begins, it would give us a few minutes delay, and we are unsure if the sheild will close up after the fighters go in.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.