User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Jul 2003, 08:47   #2201
TSMidi
Cheif Engineer of SS.Idot

TSMidi is an unknown quantity at this point
*Midi relizes everyone has abandoned him and the goo is starting to thaw out..* "Ahh heck why not" *Pulls the detionaitor pin for every unit and takes cover under a table... After a nice non ship damaging explosion happens.. shrivled, hardend bits of what was once an acidic glob drops from the cealing and the rest gets swept away though the ventaliation system and pulled into the filters.* "WOOT!", Darts towards the Mountain dew machine to get a cold one...THUMP(runs into the machine)...* "OK, Who moved it!"
*ill be darn if i had to make a new account.. cause i forgot my password to the last one.. ill have to recover my sigs*
TSMidi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 08:57   #2202
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold
Civil eh? Very well then... what kind of work did you have in mind exactly?

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 10:40   #2203
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

Evil_Ginge has a little shameless behaviour in the past
what talents do you have?

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Pestilance, Head of Internal Affairs at the Psychic Academy

Proud owner of K8 Advanced AI Tia
Evil_Ginge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 17:22   #2204
Shadow cat
The bored one

Shadow cat is an unknown quantity at this point
looks at the lizzard that resembles a kommodo dragon

no, to big for a pet... dont think it would like being a janitor... hmm i dunno what do you like doin?

eats a box of cheerioes
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 14:51   #2205
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold
*Gives the newest arrival a cold stare then turns back to Ginge.*

Hmm... let's see... talents...

*Hewitt counts off a number of things on his claw as he contemplates.*

Hmm... can manipulate energy and matter with the mind... erm, run successful intergalatic company... expert hand-to-hand combat... Hmm...

*Hewitt suddenly sits bolt upright.*

I know! I can drink anyone under the table... how's that?

Oh and I fly stuff too...

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 15:04   #2206
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

do you want a job as our head repair man?

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Pestilance, Head of Internal Affairs at the Psychic Academy

Unread 17 Jul 2003, 15:55   #2207
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Erm... yeah I can do that I suppose...

*Knows absolutely nothing about fixing things.*

I'm your ow!

*Hewitt had gone to shake Ginge's hand but got a shock instead thanks to the force field.*

Hang on...

*Hewitt takes the flowing particles and energy of the forcefield and using his mind is able to push many of them apart. This creates a rather large hole that his large frame is able to wander through. Pulling his tail through, Hewitt stops concentrating and the forcefield falls back into place.*

There we go, now... *ahem*

*Hewitt grabs Ginge's right hand and begins to shake it vigorously. Hewitt doesn't seem to notice the sound of joints popping.*

I'm your man erm, I mean dragon. Yeah dragon...

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 21:52   #2208
TSMidi

*Midi passes by with a Drink in his hand and walks right into the forcefield after hearing the word repair man and seeing a big lizard in the hallway* " Ummmmmmmmm...Wh err whats that.. and where did the hole in the forcefield go. " *Takes a look at the metalic claws and imeadiatly drops his Mountain Dew on Hewitts foot* "Opps sorry good thing its a plastic bottle with a lid. wouldnt wanna lose any."
*ill be darn if i had to make a new account.. cause i forgot my password to the last one.. ill have to recover my sigs*
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 09:36   #2209
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*Ginge charged his arm into the wall to put it back into its socket and smiled at the dragon

"well since you are able to manipulate matter i was more thinking you could patch things together"

Unread 18 Jul 2003, 21:21   #2210
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

Gryffin is an unknown quantity at this point
*Gryffin, after several minutes with a blowtorch, makes his way into the lab through a hole in the wall. As he goes, he throws away the torch, which hits hte door switch and opens the door. Not noticing this, Gryffin begins poking around in cupboards, and opening cages. Soon there is a steady stream off critters escaping into the ship, along with the occasional sentient lump of goo or roboticized piece of equitment looking for robot heaven.*

<mintos> I got to stop talking
Gryffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 03:34   #2211
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

*Hewitt looks at Midi, the bottle then back at Midi.*

Yeah...

*Hewitt kicks the bottle into the air and then catches it, his claws coming dangerously close to the man in front of him.*

I believe this is yours.

*Hewitt gives Midi back his mountain dew then wanders out of the infirmary seeing if anything needed to be 'patched up'. As he does this a number of interior decorating ideas enter his mind.*

Hmm...

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 08:02   #2212
TSMidi

*Midi doesn't flinch a bit, instead continues to stare at the claws even as they walk away... Grins "eeehehehe"*

[ooc] ill be darn.. I fixed a buddies computer and upgraded both his machines then my video card desides to cop out compleatly.. rofl.. thats one of the things i upgraded to... so im on a barrowed Radeon 7000VE that wont even play Tribes 1 without an error after a while.. let alone think about playing my graphicly intense games for longer then 30 minutes.. talk about agrivating.. shoot even explorer gets odd graphical blurs and flurriez... looking foward to putting an nVidia card back in my machine.. After installing the Radeon the first time my computer threw a fit and i had to compleatly reinstall windows.. lucky me i was able to move most of my important data over to the slave b4 windows compleatly refused to load without the bluescreen of death..been one heck of a week for me. and wow no one even replied.. dont tell me you all are on vacation!!! ?!?!..[\ooc]
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 08:11   #2213
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

ooc: Heh, I think everyone's just in the stage of catching up with RL at present. I have a Radeon and it works fine... you don't have a Intel Pentium motherboard and chipset do you? Because I think Radeon video cards are only compatible with AMD machines.

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 08:18   #2214
TSMidi

[ooc] ROFLMAO.. Pentium.. HAHAHHA. hell no!.. hand built AMD Athlon XP2000+ 640 megs of DDR 2100 . FIC AN11 Stealth motherboard .. now AGP 3.0 support.. did have a GF2 MX400 64 TV that performed flawlessly.. even in my main game Darkspace ( www.darkspace.net ) in the heat of battle fighters flying missles all over i hit 60+ fps.. when nothings going on 200+ fps .. now while nothings going on i only get about 100+ FPS and in battle 20 to 30+ this is only a 32meg card though.. that explains alot and the GPU isnt anywhere near as good as the GF2 by a long shot... my computer just hated it.. I went though my computer in safe mode and removed all the other references to other cards .. and any other extra devices i didnt have (copies as well) and well.. what can i say my machine loves nVidia just as much as myself. LOL!...
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 12:52   #2215
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

J-Kama-Ka-C is on a distinguished road
*Returning, but unable to find anything other than half a pack of softmints. Sighting the burly looking Reptile free of the containment field, and shaking Ginge's hand. Having missed the important half of the discussion imediately assumes the worst and hides under the table.

"Aaah mutiney, don't huuuurt meeee!"
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 14:54   #2216
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

ooc: Heh, just checking... hmm maybe I should get a nVidia... when I get some money that is.

*Hewitt looks over kama and tilts his head in a bemused fashion.*

What's up with this guy?

*Hewitt considers using his telemorphics on the strange human for amusement.*

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 16:37   #2217
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

*Gryffin drops through a hole in the roof, and looks to where Hewit is pointing.*

"Nah, he's just the Captain. Leave him alone and everything will be fine. Occasionally calling him sir helps."

*Gryffin goes over to Kama, and tries to calm him down.*

Unread 26 Jul 2003, 20:13   #2218
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"i effectively run things here, he's just a figurehead really"

Unread 26 Jul 2003, 22:29   #2219
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
*DD suddenly realizes that he doesn't really like the way that Ginge has suddenly managed to gain control of the SSI and starts thinking about staging a coup to get Kama back in control*
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 22:32   #2220
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

"...I'll bet their plotting my forced abdication right now... probably blow me out the nearest airlock."

*Cowering as the wing commander approaches, he attempts to play dead and promptly fients
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 22:32   #2221
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*Ginge instantly snaps round to face DD*

"Kama still controls this ship, he just doesn't give me any orders, so therefore i give you lot the orders, thats how i'm effectively in control"

Unread 26 Jul 2003, 22:36   #2222
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
*DD wonders how ginge managed to read his mind whilst trying to blag his way out of the very large hole he had just dug*

"<looks innocent> I didn't say anything about staging a coup err... i mean about Kama not being in control <to self> phew covered that up pretty well"
We shall remember them.
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 22:39   #2223
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"i ddn't say anything bout a coup either"
:: barrs teeth ::

Unread 26 Jul 2003, 22:46   #2224
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

<looks slyly at ginge> "neither did I, what are you getting at?"
We shall remember them.
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 22:57   #2225
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

:: plays recording of DD ::

".. staging a coup .. "

Unread 26 Jul 2003, 23:01   #2226
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

":eek: I never said that, that's not even my voice, i've been framed i tells ya!"
We shall remember them.
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 23:03   #2227
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"the voice ident proves its your voice, dave as security officer i order you to throw yourself out of an airlock"

Unread 26 Jul 2003, 23:06   #2228
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

"YES SIR!"

*DD salutes ginge and picks himself up by his belt like they do in cartoons, only to realize that this isn't a cartoon, and falls flat on his face. DD then stands up again and turns to face ginge*

"wait a minute, you control the computer systems, how do we know that you're not just trying to frame me by putting my voice indent on that recording hmm?"
We shall remember them.
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 23:39   #2229
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"because i don't have the time to do something like that, it requires hours of fiddling"

Unread 27 Jul 2003, 03:02   #2230
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

*Hewitt catches on to the conversation between Ginge and DD.*

Oooo! Oooo! Mr Ginge sir! Can I torture the traitor/infidel first?

*Grins evily at the man who had earlier dousted him in liquid nitrogen.*

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 05:39   #2231
Maniacal_Intent
W.Y.S.I.W.Y.G

Maniacal_Intent can only hope to improve
The much underused ship-wide PA system crackles to life and the Ship's Communication's Officer's voice echoes throughout the vessel occaionally drowned out by static and feedback.

"Hey guys. What's up? I seem to have been asleep for a bit."

Waiting for a reply Intent fiddles with a few buttons on the comms panel in the bridge.
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 13:13   #2232
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*The comm system sparks and a large boot comes from teh ceiling and kicks Intent

"yes hewitt, go right ahead, i want a full confession"

Unread 27 Jul 2003, 14:10   #2233
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

*Hoping he hasn't been seen, the captain slowly crawls from under the table and heads for the medbay door

*Muttering something about tested loyalties he scurries off down the corridoor
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 14:12   #2234
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

:: teleports kama back to the medbay ::

"sir since your running off what are the standing orders?"

Unread 27 Jul 2003, 14:58   #2235
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Oh goody we're going to have fun you and I...

*Hewitt's grin widens showing off his full set off sharp teeth. Then without warning he grabs DD and holds his up by the ankles.*

Gotta make sure you have no surprises waiting for me I do.

*Hewitt begins too shake DD vigourously. Various implements of death and destruction fall to the floor as he does this.*

An hour later...

Good god man! Who were you planning to take out? Germany?

*Hewitt throws DD over his shoulder in a typical firemans hold and steps out of the mountain of weaponary.*

Alright then... of we go.

*Hewitt begins walking down the corridor, heading for the interrogation room.*

Five minutes later...

Erm... DD? Be a good sport and tell me which way to the interrogation room will ya?

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 15:22   #2236
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

*Turning practically white and jumping as he rematerialises infront of the first officer

"...uh~uh~uhrders?"

*Struggling to come up with anything he settles on blatent plagerism

"To ...er, seek out new life, and new, civilisians?"

*Looking passed Ginge as the now official looking Hewitt carrying off Dave

"ah, I see, very good."

"How about we just boldy go then"

*Still sweating but attempting to follow his own advice, strides bravely out of the medbay, quicking his pace to near sprinting as he rounds the corner
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 15:30   #2237
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*teleports kama back to the medbay*

"boldly go where sir?"

Unread 27 Jul 2003, 16:47   #2238
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

*Gryffin walks up behind Kama, and grins.*

"Forwards, probably. Now...My word!"

*Gryffin points, and a rabbit hops away from where it had been sitting just outside the door. It is followed by several more, and then a couple of hares and a kangaroo. Gryffin turns to Kama and Ginge with a rasied eyebrow.*

"Are they crew members I haven't met yet or something?"

Unread 27 Jul 2003, 17:33   #2239
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"oh crap the zoo has been breached"

Unread 27 Jul 2003, 17:53   #2240
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

"We have a ship zoo?"

*Kama hurries out of the medbay (once more) waddling after a string of ducklings
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 17:57   #2241
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*Shouts after kama*

"yes we do, but we don#'t talk about it much, which direction sir?"

Unread 27 Jul 2003, 19:51   #2242
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

*DD suddenly pulls out a very nasty looking syeringe full of a yellow liquid and plunges it into the back of Hewitts neck, knocking him out cold. DD then gets up and activates a transport inhibitor so ginge can't get him and runs to the armoury, laughing manicaly as he goes*
We shall remember them.
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 20:38   #2243
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

:: ginge sighs as he destroys the inhibitor wth one of his many security guns, then teleports dave back to medbay, strapped to a table... surrounded by forcefields ::

Unread 27 Jul 2003, 21:09   #2244
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

*DD uses his personal transporter and beams himself to the armoury. He then activates his personal transport inhibitor, which is implanted in his brain, and disconects the security systems from the main computer. After this is done he seals the armoury doors and erects a forcefield over them*
We shall remember them.
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 21:14   #2245
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

:: the security guns activate in the armoury and blow out the transport inhibitor, then beam DD to the medbay ::

"tut tut tut, should know you can't disconnect anything from me...i think he needs some help"

Unread 27 Jul 2003, 21:29   #2246
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

"Erm...."

*Gryffin nods towards the smoking hole through DD's head.*

"I think his inhibitor may not have been external, Ginge. I doubt you'll get much from interogating him."

Unread 27 Jul 2003, 21:37   #2247
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"it was, how else was iable to beam him here, cummon the hole isn't that big just repair him and we'll be moving on"

Unread 27 Jul 2003, 21:50   #2248
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

"Follow your nose..."
*Kama disappears after the ducklings, but has trouble keeping up and eventually gets himeself lost somewhere in the habitation deck
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 23:01   #2249
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

*DD appears out of the respawn machine (having no memory of the recent events) and walks over to ginge and gryffin*

"Hey guys whats up? why did i just respawn? <sees own body with hole in head> oh, what happened?"
We shall remember them.
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 00:00   #2250
Maniacal_Intent
W.Y.S.I.W.Y.G

Maniacal_Intent can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally posted by Evil_Ginge
*The comm system sparks and a large boot comes from teh ceiling and kicks Intent
Coming to, Intent rubs the back of his skull and rips the boot, mechanical leg et all, from the ceiling. Muttering darkly about revenge and whatnot, he turns off all of Ginge's communication links teleports him into a wall on the 63rd deck and turns off the 'voice operated' option on the ship's computer.

"How'da ya like them apples HUH?!" he shouts into the PA.

<insert large roaring sound>

Turning round he spots a 2 lion shaped animals coming out of the turbolift.

"Aww crap. Computer, teleport bridge intruders to the brig.....Computer?."

Last edited by Maniacal_Intent; 28 Jul 2003 at 00:35.
Maniacal_Intent is offline   Reply With Quote