User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Jun 2003, 17:56   #2151
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
*DD staggers backwards as the big lizard thing starts roaring at him, he then turns to Gryffin who had suddenly appeared behind him*

"I see your respawn went ok then. do you think it's trying to talk to us?"

*DD then gets out his Fisher Price Universal Translator and starts fiddling with the controls*
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 20:32   #2152
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

Evil_Ginge has a little shameless behaviour in the past
:: walks over to the pulsating mass in the ceiling and stabs it with his sword ::

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Pestilance, Head of Internal Affairs at the Psychic Academy

Proud owner of K8 Advanced AI Tia
Evil_Ginge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 21:38   #2153
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

Gryffin is an unknown quantity at this point
*Gryffin stares intently at Hewit for a few seconds, and then frowns.*

"From what I can sense mentally, its sentient, but rather frustrated at the fact its in a trap. I suspect he is trying to comunicate on some level, but as to how far advanced his language is....your translator may or may not work. I'll have a go."

*Gryffin concentrates, and then projects his voice mentally at Hewit, at a volume that would drown out a passing supersonic jet.*

Hellllloooooo!!! Weee... *gesture to himself and Dave* ...are friennnddss. Whhooooo are youuu??? *gesture at Hewit*

<mintos> I got to stop talking
Gryffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 23:19   #2154
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

J-Kama-Ka-C is on a distinguished road
*His yelling and screaming muffled by the goop, Kama unable to see flounders head first into the sink, banging his head on the taps, and feeling his way around, notices the faucet. Struggling to turn it he dooses himself in more than luke warm water. His yells quickly turn to pain from the temperature, but are no longer muffled by the "green"
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 18:00   #2155
Shadow cat
The bored one

Shadow cat is an unknown quantity at this point
reintegrates and looks around hears kamas telling
great! now whats happened?
finds kama with his head in a sink and boiling hot water pouring down on him. grabs the back of kamas shirt and pulls him away from the sink
why were you in the sink and what the hell going on?
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 18:29   #2156
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts
*flapjack nails the intruding sword into the vent ducts to make sure it doesn't do any more damage, in the mean time the biological defence system creeps down to consume the wielder of the sword*

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 20:08   #2157
TSMidi
Cheif Engineer of SS.Idot

TSMidi is an unknown quantity at this point
*After fixing the damaged systems from the horable computer program that had apparently taken over the ship .. Midi gets an alert from the mess hall... " What the heck is it computer?" COMPUTER: Seems like a strange biological goop Similar to acid driping from level 15 into 16 mess area. You shur you didnt leave any cheese laying around the ship?" *Midi blinks* "Ummmm.. Ok... ummmm.. of cource not!" Thought in the back of Midi's mind.. Ok apparently i missed some of the strange program somewhere** *Midi walks over to the emergency armory box and Biohazard room.. Suits up in a Acidproof/sheilded bioharzard suit.. grabs a pulse rifle, a flame thrower and an Antigen grenade sash and heads to the lift system.* "Computer Disable motion sensors on deck 15 around the room containing the anomialy, and engage biofields in any section containing the mater.. set the frequecny to the shields on my suit, and lock down all other access routes...Authorization m2gama9cue" *Midi passes by the mess hall to see if check the containment fields and finds Kama, gryffin and other crew there...* " Who wants to help sanitize level 15?.. its a Health risk and could cause the Mess hall lisence to be revoked do to bad sanitation.."*
*ill be darn if i had to make a new account.. cause i forgot my password to the last one.. ill have to recover my sigs*
TSMidi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 21:05   #2158
flapjack
crashed computer

err, midi, i'm not sure where the messhall is, but i do know that the goop is NOT on deck 15

it's between deck 15 and 16, normally, in a large part of the airventilation system, but mister j-kama-ka-c managed to hurt it, second of all the internal shield generators of the ship only barely ever work and the computer is directly linked into ginge, which can't be disconnected because that was tried before, second of all a protection program inputted into the computer boot core prevents all attacks on the biological goop, so unless ginge goes through quite some effort those shields and lockdowns ain't gonna get there

oh and last, the biosuits are all malfunctioning in 1 way or another

*flapjack sits in the vent system as the biological defence systems continue attacking the mess hall*

Unread 1 Jul 2003, 21:15   #2159
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

*Kama steams

"Phew, thanks... I couldn't see, good job that wasn't the deep fat frier"

*Kama reaches for a towel to dry and wipe the rest of the ooze off himself. Turning as Midi enters

"Hey! I'll help. Look what it did to my brolley"

*Holds up the cane
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 22:23   #2160
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*Rips his sword away from the vent, taking some of it with him, quickly yanking it off again he wipes it clean of goop and takes a huge slash at the biological matter*

"ok we need a virus to kill this thing... now!"

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Pestilance, Head of Internal Affairs at the Psychic Academy

Unread 1 Jul 2003, 23:40   #2161
Shadow cat
The bored one

you say virus? i got some if you mean bio ie. ebola

pulls a sealed metal box from a pocket and opens it revealling another sealed box opens this one as well showing five needles full of white stuff takes one out and gives it to ginge
only poke the blob thing or dave
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 08:17   #2162
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"hmm, blob thing or dave, blob thing or dave"

*ponders*

"why do choices in life have to be so hard"

*Grabs the syringe and stabs it into the green thing oozing from the ceiling, injecting its contents into it, then jumping back quickly he erects a bio-containment field around the vent shaft*

Unread 2 Jul 2003, 09:55   #2163
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society
*lestat goes to where the green thing is with his strange bacterium creature and thows a load of it on the acid-like thing*

"what a waste of my creation, but the ethanol in it should neutralise the problem, or at least get it ratted"

*lestat has flashback to the last giant blob that was on the ship, crated by me *
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 10:10   #2164
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold
*Falls to his knees and grabs his ears in a vain attempt to block out the mental screaming that is causing immense pain.*

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRR!!!! RAR RAAR RA! RAAR RAAR RUCKING SOUND OFF NOW OR I'LL RIP OFF BOTH YOUR EARS AND SHOVE THEM DOWN YOUR THROAT!!!!

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 10:19   #2165
flapjack
crashed computer

*flapjack notices the biological defence system reacting strangely to something*

hmm, now what ?

Unread 2 Jul 2003, 10:22   #2166
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by vampire_lestat
*whilst playing with chemicals, lestat creates an inhuman ball of goo that rampages around his lab.*
^man that was a long time ago^
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 17:42   #2167
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*watches the biological defense system reacting with the ebola virus*

"xummon baby, you can do it"

Unread 2 Jul 2003, 17:47   #2168
flapjack
crashed computer

*flapjack notices the ebola virus is winning, so flapjack heads for the medical bay, through the vents, which is much shorter, after a few minutes he arrives and steals a vial saying: anti-dote to Ebola virusses*

*flapjack then quickly runs/crawls back to his vent and the defence system, which is quickly dieing by the Ebola virus, flapjack then quickly injects it with the anti-dote*

'come on, survive'

Unread 2 Jul 2003, 18:07   #2169
Shadow cat
The bored one

there is no cure for ebola

closes the boxes and puts them away then gets another box and opens it it has two boxes in it.

which one was it? ill try the left one first

opens the box revealling two small vials

yup this is it! BEHOLD! THE umm... umm...... what was that disease that ran around killing about a third of europes population in the middle ages??
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 18:10   #2170
flapjack
crashed computer

err, the plague, but they developed an inoculation against it AGES ago (literally), so there isn't much use in using that as the defence system and the normal part of the crew is inoculated

Unread 2 Jul 2003, 18:27   #2171
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

the ebola is a constantly mutating virus, thats why theres no cure, and the crew ar not innoculated against it, theres a anti-contamination shield around the entire section if you looked so you wouldn't be able to get out even if you tried

Unread 2 Jul 2003, 19:56   #2172
flapjack
crashed computer

ginge: the crew are obviously inoculated against the plague, as it is a favored biological weapon for poorer races/nations

and Ebola might be constantly mutating, but this ships medical bay is certainly equipped to handle with those things

Unread 2 Jul 2003, 20:03   #2173
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

against the plague yes, the ebola no, and as i said, i erected a force field around it as soon as i injected it, so there was no way you could have got there

Unread 2 Jul 2003, 22:28   #2174
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

*Gryffin stops shouting at Hewit, and turns to Dave.*

"It asked me to shut up. I don't know whether that is hostile, or just trying to prevent damage to its brain. I was shouting rather loudly, and it might have a delicate brain."

Unread 2 Jul 2003, 22:40   #2175
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
"Well let's assume that it is. I know, i'll freeze it for now and we'll work out what to do with it later."

*DD goes to the environmental controls and punches in a code, causing Liquid Nitrogen to flood into the area between the forcesfields, freezing the strange lizard creature. Unfortunatly (for flapjack) the Liquid Nitrogen is pumped through vent system 15 freezing him and his goo aswell*
We shall remember them.
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 11:24   #2176
flapjack
crashed computer

ooc/ in case you hadn't read that above, it was indicated that vent 15 has nothing but the biological defence system in it, it thus can't drive liquid nitrogen through and any liquid nitrogen you would try to push through would fall into the messhall straight away /ooc

and ginge, all i have to do to get to the medical bay from here is turn upside down and open a panel, there aren't any forcefield generators there so you can't forcefield it, but it is normally closed

Unread 3 Jul 2003, 15:53   #2177
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold
ooc: There is no cure for the Ebola virus or any virus for that matter since viri are techincally non-living. You need anti-bodies to stop a virus - the body automatically develops the correct form of anti-bodies once a virus is detected and these render them useless but not dead... since you can't kill something that wasn't alive in the first place.

(btw, my yelling and screaming before was verbal, not mental and you both should've understood. )

*Hewitt breaks off his tirade when he notices a small sound coming from the air ducts above. He looks along the length of the duct and when he sees ice rapidly forming up it's length Hewitt gets a pretty good idea whats in store for him.*

Oh crap.

*Shrugging his immense shoulders at his impending doom Hewitt looks at the two beings behind the force field and grins a big toothy grin.*

I AM INVINCIBLE!!!

*When the liquid NO2 pours from the vent Hewitt is frozen in the classic pose from the end of the bond movie 'Golden Eye'.*

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 16:30   #2178
flapjack
crashed computer

ooc/ flapjack was injecting the anti-dote, thus the anti-bodies because it essentially cures the victim /ooc

Unread 3 Jul 2003, 20:25   #2179
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

you seriously think the medical bay wouldn't have force fields?

Unread 3 Jul 2003, 21:10   #2180
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

*Gryffin turns to Dave.*

"I don't think you should have done that. I think it was speaking legibly just before you froze it. Hmmm. Lets take him to the medi-bay and thaw him out."

*Gryffin goes and gets a forklift to lift Hewit with, and then carts him off to the medi-bay.*

Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:13   #2181
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

*DD follows Gryffin and Hewitt keeping his Ultimate Disintigrater 4000.5 trained on the lizard incase it wakes up prematorly*

"I stand by my actions"
We shall remember them.
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 23:45   #2182
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

*Kama fishes a can from the vending machine as he goes to see what all the commotion is about

"mmm... pepsi"
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 05:24   #2183
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

*Mentally curses the internal fires keeping him alive and conscious.*

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 08:50   #2184
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*dances in the mess hall*

Unread 9 Jul 2003, 22:26   #2185
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

*Gryffin gets Hewit to the medibay, and begins to melt him. As the process goes on automatically, Gryffin stands around, smiling abstractly, and occasionally waving at the noe semi frozen Hewit.*

Unread 12 Jul 2003, 15:29   #2186
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

*Hewitt slowly regains his vision as he begins to thaw out. The first thing he sees his Gryffin waving at him with DD standing close behind with a rather nasty looking weapon pointed at him. Hewitt tries to speak but finds this difficult since his jaws and tongue are still slighty frozen and will only move slowly.*

So... how... do... you... welcome... hostile... arrivals?

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 17:18   #2187
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

*DD looks at Hewitt with a menacing glare in his eyes*

"depends how hostile the arrival is. usally I just greet them with a nice big slice of disintigration "
We shall remember them.
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 20:33   #2188
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*Ginge beams into the med bay*

"well unknown creature we of the semi-hostile star ship have a few questions of you, like where did you come from, how did you get here, why, and is there an all night buffet?"

Unread 12 Jul 2003, 21:13   #2189
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

*Gryffin nods vigorously at the last point.*

"Yeah, now you metion it, I am famished. And we don't welcome hostile visitors. We shoot at them. I am sure that isn't recognised as a welcome, even in this dimention."

Unread 12 Jul 2003, 21:22   #2190
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"actually it is, according to ships regulations"

Unread 12 Jul 2003, 21:23   #2191
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

*Straggling behind somewhat, Kama finally catches up with the crew escourting Hewitt to the Medbay

*Kama boggles*

"Eh... didn't I just leave Ginge in the galley..."

*Disappears to the back of the room rumaging for some headache tablets
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 04:20   #2192
TSMidi
Cheif Engineer of SS.Idot

TSMidi is an unknown quantity at this point
*Midi looks around* " Umm guys " *tosses his antigen bomb* " Apparently the thing is frozen for the time being, but that Nitrogen isnt going to last forever. I sujest we place these in several locations around the goo and in some nooks and crannies we can find in the frozen goo. As soon as it thaws... BOOOM!.. we detionait them, inevitably ripping its biological structure to peices and halting mutations." * Drops a little ooze in a sample tube and inserts it into the bombs (which configure themselves to destroy the material).*
*ill be darn if i had to make a new account.. cause i forgot my password to the last one.. ill have to recover my sigs*
TSMidi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 05:19   #2193
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

*His jaws still stiff after being frozen, Hewitt decides to loosen them up a bit by dislocating his lower jaw, moving it around a bit then relocating it. The whole process results in a number of very sickening cracks and pops.*

Bah, semi-hostile my ass...

*Hewitt glances at the overzealous, gun wielding maniac. *

As for your questions - from another dimension, with this *Hewitt pulls out the very flawless, very stunning, very sparkling cut diamond the size of his fist currently giving off a number of electical discharges.* it was an accident and there better be or I'm going to get very hostile very quick and not even that fancy gun there will protect you if that happens...

*Hewitt grins a toothy grin.*

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 20:39   #2194
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"it may not but this will"

*activates forcefield around hewitt and smiles*

Unread 13 Jul 2003, 21:19   #2195
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

*Gryffin frowns, puzzled.*

"There better be what??

Last edited by Gryffin; 13 Jul 2003 at 21:25.
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 08:58   #2196
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

*Hewitt touches the force field and gets a small shock. However he still grins.*

A buffer erm... what's your name...

*Turns back to the funny security man obviously in control of the force fields and other stuff.*

No it won't and I can prove it if you want in a *ahem* non violent way even.

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 10:57   #2197
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"heh, thats what you think creature, unlike your dimension, in ours, things work, what do you think trapped you before, i am Ginge, second in command to this vessle, i control all ships systems"

Unread 14 Jul 2003, 15:19   #2198
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Really. Things 'work' do they? Gee your dimension must be unique for it to have that property...

*Smirks*

Well Ginge, how much do you want to wager on me not being able to get out of this prison without causing any living sole pain and misery?

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 20:00   #2199
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"well sir, if you want to continue to stay on this ship and not get beamed into space i would urge you to be more civil, and work as part of the crew"

Unread 14 Jul 2003, 21:58   #2200
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

*Gryffin sighs, and glares at both of them, and yet again forces himself to try and mediate, even if he feels like hitting something.*

"If you two have finished showing off, would you please calm down? I am Gryffin, resident Flight Leader of the fighter complement attached to this vessel. If you promise not to fight and try to get on with the rest of us, I am sure that Ginge will drop the barrier. Now, I am off to find soemthing stupid to do."

*Gryffin ambles away in the direction of the laboratory.*