*flapjack goes to sabotage the weapons interface*

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 11:49   #2102
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
*As DD is walking to the bridge, an alarm begins to go off from his sensor thingy on his wrist. "WARNING WEAPONS INTERFACE SABOTAGE IN PROGRESS" DD then starts running to the bridge to see what is going on. as he bursts onto the bridge he sees flapjack tangled in a load of wires that are sticking out from underneath his weapons console, and vaporizes flapjack, leaving yet another pile of ash*

"I've got to fix this Disintigrater so it actually vaporizes people. <coom> Clean Up Crew to the bridge. Engineering Crew to the bridge"
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 15:07   #2103
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

J-Kama-Ka-C is on a distinguished road
(*Scrolls through posts to catch up: dave, flap, lestat, flap, midi, dave, cat...* "wait a second..." *Scrolls back a little* ... "MIDI!!!!" :eek: :eek: [/gasping irl])

"No hurry fixing the Disintigrater... those little piles of ash are starting to set off the smoke-sprinkler"

*Kama attempts to find an umbrella on the ship...
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 15:56   #2104
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts
*flapjack reintegrates somewhere else on the ship and continues his sabotage of the weapons interface, at the weapons this time*

Unread 26 Jun 2003, 17:18   #2105
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

Evil_Ginge has a little shameless behaviour in the past
*the Inner defensive system activates at this point, a dart hits lestat in th eback of the neck, paralysing him and sending hinm into a dee slumber, before teleporting him to the brig*

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Pestilance, Head of Internal Affairs at the Psychic Academy

Proud owner of K8 Advanced AI Tia
Evil_Ginge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 20:21   #2106
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

Gryffin is an unknown quantity at this point
*Gryffin picks up the bottle Lestat had dropped, and proceeds to drink the contents.

***10 minutes later***

*Gryffin stumbles onto the bridge, leaning heavily on the wall, and staggers over to Dave.*

"You....you.....you....you busticated meh ships!! Meh lovely ships. Pilots expendable, but my beeuuuutittfulll fighter planness!!"

*Gryffin collapses in a fit of crying.*

<mintos> I got to stop talking
Gryffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 20:26   #2107
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

*Finds what looks like an umbrella handle from the basket under the coat rack, which for some reason he has in his ready room. Raising it triumphantly above his head, but it doesn't to be working. He fiddles with the walking stick for several minutes wondering how to open it
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 23:11   #2108
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
*DD stares at the drunk Gryffin and vaporizes him, leaving more piles of ash*

"Being drunk whilst on duty is another crime punishable by death, in fact all crimes are now punishable by death!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA "
We shall remember them.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 01:58   #2109
TSMidi
Cheif Engineer of SS.Idot

TSMidi is an unknown quantity at this point
*Midi comes to stareing at the chronometer, stares at it some more, and more, and more.. "HELPPPPP!!!!!" * picks up a heavy pot that one the floor next to him..*Thinks* "This place is a wreak!. On top of not being used.. It looks like a tornado ran though here" *Proceeds to bang on the floor loudly* "HELLPP!!!!" *Drinks a trickle of mountain dew coming from the tipped machine*

[ooc] KAMA!!!!!! ^_^ good to be back ^_^ [/ooc]
*ill be darn if i had to make a new account.. cause i forgot my password to the last one.. ill have to recover my sigs*
TSMidi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 09:55   #2110
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*at this point the security system vapourises Daves gun and respawns gryffin*

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Pestilance, Head of Internal Affairs at the Psychic Academy

Unread 27 Jun 2003, 10:00   #2111
flapjack
crashed computer

*flapjack finishes sabotaging the torpedo launchers so that they now fire in the opposite direction*

*flapjack goes to sabotage the engines, so they have only 2 settings: all reverse full and all ahead full

Unread 27 Jun 2003, 10:01   #2112
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

Quote:
Originally posted by flapjack
*flapjack finishes sabotaging the torpedo launchers so that they now fire in the opposite direction*

*flapjack goes to sabotage the engines, so they have only 2 settings: all reverse full and all ahead full

*the weapons auto repair and flapjack is teleported to the brig*

Unread 27 Jun 2003, 10:05   #2113
flapjack
crashed computer

*flapjack takes out an escape from the brig free card and shows it to the computer and the gaurd, upon which he is promptly released*

*flapjack goes back to the engines and finishes the modifications to it, then turns it on so the ship is moving full forward*

Unread 27 Jun 2003, 10:45   #2114
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society
*lestat sits in the brig and fiddles around in his pocket, looking for something. He then proceeds to pull a small spoon out and begins to dig his way out of the brig, and into his lab.*

*lestat looks at a screen in his office and sees that Gryffin was not killed by the drink. Lestat begins to place his drink into the replecators, so that they are delivered instead of water*
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 10:53   #2115
TSMidi

* Continuees pounding on the bulkhead with a metal pan* "HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLPPPP!!!!"
*ill be darn if i had to make a new account.. cause i forgot my password to the last one.. ill have to recover my sigs*
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 11:55   #2116
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

*DD heads off towards the armoury to get another, since Ginge vaporized his other one. on his way to the armoury DD passes the canteen. hearing a strange screaming sound, DD goes to investigate, only to find Midi trapped under the Mountain Dew machine*

"oh, hello Midi. what you doing under there?"
We shall remember them.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 12:28   #2117
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*The ships auto repair system fixes the engines and the ship summirarily stops, flapjack is once again transported to the big with a warning to the guards and computer that he may not be let out no matter what he shows you, then copys this message to dave so that if flapjack escaped, he would be hunted down and killed*

Unread 27 Jun 2003, 13:28   #2118
flapjack
crashed computer

*flapjack uses the ships computer backdoor to remove all charges against him and the gaurd promptly releases him agian*

*flapjack goes into the hangar bay and starts upgrading the engines on every ship in the hangar*

Unread 27 Jun 2003, 13:35   #2119
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

*Kama strolls the coridoors with his new cane, despite it being a totally useless umbrella, but then the fire system has stopped down and things seem to have calmed down.

*Coming to the cantine, were all coridoors seem to inevidably lead. Spinning his cane around he walks in, strolls to the toppled vending machine and orders the last Pepsi in stock, and then strolls out
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 20:43   #2120
TSMidi

*Midi drops the pot.* " Dave!" *blinks* "I'm just laying under the Mountain Dew machine for the heck of it, what does it look like I'm doing!?!? ummm.. ya think you could help get this thing off of me??? oh and what year is it?? I think this clock is messed up or something. Or I've gone insain, and slept for 2 years, in the *pauses*.........*looks at the fridge* "Cryrogenic food preser.....* "Awwww hell, wrong fridge.... Oh well looks like I've been froozen for a while, hows the ship???"

*pauses As Kama aimlessly walks up. Orders a Pepsi from the machine thats laying on him, and walks away..* "Captain!?"

Last edited by TSMidi; 27 Jun 2003 at 20:53.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 21:19   #2121
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

"Ah Midi, excellent job you've been doing, we haven't had any trouble with the engines in years..."

*Kama twirls his cane and chugs on the pepsi can
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 22:16   #2122
TSMidi

*Blinks* "Oh thats great news " now umm about this darn Vending machine someone"
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 22:33   #2123
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

"Yes, I like it, very Fung Swei... except I gotta crouch to use it... and the cans won't fall out unless you shake it."
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 23:08   #2124
TSMidi

*goes crossed for a second, then realizes the machine is about e3mpty and shoves it off*. " ah well ill stand it up later .. thanx for the help." *heads off to egnineering*
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 23:36   #2125
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

"Sure, no problem, so long as we've got enough power for the air recyclers I'm fine with that."

*Kama shakes the can machine a little, hoping to get another pepsi, but inevidably shakes too hard and pulls it off its side and gets his leg caught under it.
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 16:16   #2126
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

*Gryffin heads into the galley to get a cheese sandwitch, because, after all, there is nothing like a respawning to make you hungry. He noticed Kama traped under the vending machine, so got a can of orange juice out to lighten his load. He then bussled about the kitchen for a while making his sandwitch, then ate it, felt guiltly, and lifted the machine off his Captain.*

"You okay?"

Unread 28 Jun 2003, 17:21   #2127
TSMidi

*Midi arrives in engineering and heads over to his console to check things out..* " Ummmm what the hell is this.." *stares at the screen for a bit.* "this doesnt look right" *blinks* " what the heck does this 98 at the bottom of my screen mean???" *walks over to the mainframe and hits the Restart/restore button* Moments later the computer comes back online with the right system controls.. "Wew now that was just wrong.."

.......COMPUTER......

WARNING .. Flow control regulaits are miss alligned....

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.." *Scurries off and fixes the problem*.

[OOC}
dont know when i can make another post so sit tight.. going to visit famialy.. but i should be able to access a computer shortaly upon arrive.. once again wOOt! glad to be back [/ooc]
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 17:56   #2128
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold
*Meanwhile in some dark random corridor of the ship there is a bright flash of light. It takes a few seconds to disappate and what was once an empty corridor now contains an 8 foot humaniod dragon. It raises a menacing claw and...

scratches it's head in confusion.*

What the hell? Where the heck am I?

*Hewitt pulls out his dimenional diamond thing to find it crackling with static electricity. He tries to charge it up again so he can leave from wherever he is but it refuses to cooperate.*

Well this is just great. Guess I'm going to be stuck here for a bit.

*Grabs his sword/staff from his back and begins to wander the ship out of curiosity.*

ooc: Any room for an alien that looks strangely like a bipedal dragon

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 20:35   #2129
flapjack
crashed computer

well, we can always use some more people trying to sabotage, try vent duct 14, i'm in 15 most of the time so don't go there, i already removed the airconditioning and heating systems

Unread 28 Jun 2003, 20:47   #2130
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

which have been auto repaired as usual

*Automatic defense systems inside the ship erect force fields around Hewitt*

"would the head of security please sort out that lizard"

Unread 28 Jun 2003, 20:54   #2131
flapjack
crashed computer

no they weren't autorepaired, because they where never there, i took care of them before the ship was launched, i changed them in the build plans, the autorepair can't repair something that never existed

Unread 28 Jun 2003, 21:13   #2132
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

but it can synthesise something that you put plans in for later

Unread 28 Jun 2003, 21:24   #2133
flapjack
crashed computer

remember, i was computer for the SS idiot a couple of idiots back, i inserted a fail-safe to make sure that area can never have anything in it, which means you can't synthesize anything there

we are equal, my old programs have the same power as your new ones, which means you can't remove that program without removing EVERYTHING, including yourself, from the computer

just keep that vent for me

Unread 28 Jun 2003, 21:28   #2134
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

depends where it is, if its very far away from any vital systems and very close to the hull then i'm fine with that, but you havn't removed the security systems, you tamper with them, they will auto repair, and destroy you

Unread 28 Jun 2003, 21:35   #2135
flapjack
crashed computer

actaully, the number 15 area is right above the messhall area, oh and the security system in there was destroyed after an alien attack some long time ago and replaced with a biological tissue defence system, that is not controlled by the computer and programmed originally to attack all living things, it was however reprogrammed by me (this thread) to attack everything but me

Unread 28 Jun 2003, 21:55   #2136
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

well then, since the mess hall is right next to the hull, your fine :P

Unread 28 Jun 2003, 22:09   #2137
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

[ooc] Does it really matter? Letr him break stuff. This IS the SSI after all.... [ooc]

Unread 28 Jun 2003, 22:52   #2138
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

*Kama gets to his feet
"Thankyou Gryf... did you see where my cane landed?"

*Searching under the tables, chairs and various kitchen staff, Kama eventually spots it embadded half way through the messhall ceiling. However he is unable to reach it

*Jump*
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 11:28   #2139
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

[ooc] are you seriously considering giving flapjack any leway? [/ooc]

Unread 29 Jun 2003, 17:52   #2140
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

/ooc/ sorry about the late reply, i've been away for the weekend /ooc/

*DD wanders past the armoury and picks up a new Ultimate Disintigrater 4000.5 then heads to where the strange lizard/dragon thing is trapped behind forcefields*

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"
We shall remember them.
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 21:30   #2141
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

[ooc] Hmmm. Depends if he had any sort of restraint. Godmodding doesn't really matter here. Even I have godmodded here, once. It involved a banana, if I recall. As long as we have a ship to fall back on, ish, we're okay [ooc]

*Gryffin appears behind Dave, and nods sagely.*

"That? Oh, thats definitly a thing. See the way it has those things? Very distinctive. Also the way it does those things which it is doing, see? Always a dead giveaway."

Unread 29 Jun 2003, 22:23   #2142
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

*Aftering still being unable to reach his cane down from the ceiling, the captain builds a tower out of overturned tables and chairs. Climbing up the shakey monolith he manages to grab a hold of the cane, after a little twisting and pulling he is able to dislodge it from the roof tiles... but which results in an unpleasant squishing noise, likes he's just removed a dagger from some kind of squishy biological system. Worried he climbs down as green puss starts dripping from the ceiling...
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 12:27   #2143
flapjack
crashed computer

*flapjack looks down at kama from a vent, then notices the green stuff falling down, he then immediatly jumps back inside, trying to patch up the wound kama had caused with his stupid cane, the green stuff dripping on the ground quickly burning through the decks as flapjack hurried to cure his perfect protection system*

Unread 30 Jun 2003, 13:46   #2144
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*Ginge arrives in the canteen soon after kama pulls out his cane, sword by his side

"whats going on here then"

Unread 30 Jun 2003, 14:11   #2145
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

"Oh er, what's that... oh, hmm nothing..."

*Kama spins abruptly hiding the green splattered cane behind his back and clumpsly off balancing himself on the chair he was perched. The majority of his pile of tables/chairs/vending machine, collapses sprawled all over the galley

"...whoops, did I do that."

*Green oozing stuff, pouring from the ceiling is forming a pile beside Kama
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 14:24   #2146
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*Draws his sword and looks at the ceiling

"what the hell is that?"

Unread 30 Jun 2003, 15:52   #2147
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold
ooc: LIZARD!? Grrr...

Do dee doo dee dooo-

*Friz!*

WHACK!

Ow! What the hell?

*Hewitt rubs his snout and tries to find what the hell just hit him. That's when he notices the air slightly shimmering in front of him. Hewitt tries to pass a blade of his sword/staff through the air to find it bounce back with an electric crackle.*

Hmm... some kind of force field...

*Hewitt turns and starts walking back.*

*Friz!*

Ow! God damnit!

*It is at this point Hewitt realises he's trapped.*

Bloody hell. I'm here for like two seconds and already I've walked into somekind of trap.

*Hewitt turns back around and starts bashing at forcefields in frustration. Then he sees DD approach and yell out something unintelligable.*

What Hewitt says: HEY BUDDY! HELP ME GET OUT OFF HERE WILL YA?

What DD hears: RAR RAAAR! RAAR RA RAR RAR RAR RAAR RAAR RA?

*When the first man does nothing, Hewitt spots Gryffin utter more unintelligable gibberish to the first and decides to appeal to this guy instead.*

Um hello? Erm... I come in peace? COME ON! LET ME OUT!

Ra-aaaar? Raa... R-raar ra raaar? RAAR RA! RAR RA RAR!

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 16:42   #2148
flapjack
crashed computer

*flapjack comes down through the vent, watching as the green stuff begins attacking kama*

Unread 30 Jun 2003, 16:46   #2149
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

*Kama frowns slightly and holds up the cane

"I really wish this was the umbrella I'd been looking for..."

*The ceiling gives an audible crack as it gives way and a downpour of green ooze slushes over him.

"Gaaah, I this was a clean uniform..."

*Flailing wildy around, he staggers over the galley counter and into the kitchen
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 16:58   #2150
flapjack
crashed computer

*flapjack goes to find a nice safe place to watch as the biological defence systems from vent system 15 begin taking over the ship due to kama's bumbling, the only safe place flapjack can find tough is vent system 15 itself*

*flapjack looks at the biological defence system for a moment, not completely trusting the minor reprogramming he did on it*

'don't even think about it, thing'