Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Jun 2003, 15:31   #401
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about
-Ginge-

Scientist: Not really, it is an old model used by the Black Knights some thirty-five years ago. It can still be picked up by reality sensors, goggles and such utilities. Our illusion feils would stand a better chance.

Comm-unit: Sir, he have multiple Pro-Tex Squadrons closing in on our HQ. We cannot pick up any markings. Your orders?

-Flaag-

AcidK: Very well... I have a task for you, but you my act with as many helpers as you seem fit. There is a city some three hundred miles due south east of Besilon City, the Saxolite's Geklon City. Since the clan war broke out, Geklon has fallen under their greed. There is a person you must... assassinate. The target's name is Reni Olan, a true leader of the Saxolite Clan Dark Spires. Without their leader, the clan will crumble and disperse, but with the target still alive, they will still proove a very worthy opponent, deadly to even the Triads and Besilon Empire. Do not worry, your reward will be set after the assassination of the target has been complete. I do not suggest walking the Paia, not at these times... you must travel in a much more armoured fashion from here on.

AcidK turned and walked towards the huge Pro-Tex Heavy Fighter.

AcidK: Fail, and I will personally hunt you down, and then your freinds will be next... and then what family you may have. So, make sure you don't fail again, Mr. Flaag.

-Planetkiller-

Hentrepis: Reminds me of the skirmishes me and Ynten used to go through during the Millenia War... before I was a deamon.

Hentrepis smirked and pointed to the floor.

Hentrepis: Look at the ground, look under the water... this entire swamp doesn't hide the destroyer well... but at a distance it is invisible. Take a look.

Hentrepis kneels to the ground and points to the marshy bog in front of him. The top edge of an 'A' could be seen under the bog.

Hentrepis: Welcome to Maskaterra Swamp, remained to Dathus Swamp after the Besilons moved away from the swamps, so as to hide the destroyer from their descendants.
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 18:34   #402
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

Evil_Ginge has a little shameless behaviour in the past
"oh well, it was worth a try"

*turns to the comm unit*

"we have an agreement with the besilons for now, so no fireing, unless its copyed technology, if they fire on us, fire back basically"

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Pestilance, Head of Internal Affairs at the Psychic Academy

Proud owner of K8 Advanced AI Tia
Evil_Ginge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 19:47   #403
Flaag
I have returned! (again)

Flaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these parts
Flaag gawped at the ship, then collected himself,
"OK. Is there a phone i could use?"
Flaag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 20:44   #404
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about
"Indeed a good place to hide a secret. How do we enter the destroyer itself?"

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Planetkiller II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 09:55   #405
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-

Comm-unit: Yes sir... some of them are requesting landing, a shuttle and four fighters. Allowing landing sequence now, sir.
Scientist: You have business to attend to, it seems. Do not worry, I beleive we can get this technology ready for our defences.

-Flaag-

AcidK pulls out a mobile, or at least the Shraan equivilent and drops it, a tail bursting from underneath his large robes, grabbing the mobile and sliding it across the floor to you.

-Planetkiller-

Hentrepis: Well... there should be some openings, we just have to look for some. Empty escape pod chutes, broken airlocks, rips in the sides of the hull... anything like that can be an entrance.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 12:50   #406
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about
"Right, so we had better get looking then."

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 16:51   #407
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*Nods and turns to walk to the door, halting for a second before he leaves

"and get your construction team to build a new chamber underneath the current HQ, make it big enough for a dominator PUC, you can build it there, no matter how long it may take we may just need one in the future"

*Then ginge leaves the scientific area and heads into the landing bay, waiting for the ships to come in and land

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Pestilance, Head of Internal Affairs at the Psychic Academy

Unread 20 Jun 2003, 17:24   #408
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Planetkiller-

Hentrepis looks up from the marsh.

Hentrepis: You mean you weren't looking before?

Hentrepis smiled as he stood up and pointed towards a sprout of trees. The destroyer's bridge, or at least what remained of the bridge, poked out from the marsh, covered is swamp debris.

Hentrepis: We search there, break out own way in if we must.

-Ginge-

Scientist: Yes ir...

You hear faintly in the background as you walk out. Then, as you headed into the hanger, the fighters began to land, turning to their sides and placing their large bulks onto the ground, held up by small legs popping out from the two 'wings'. The shuttle landed in the centre of it all, esilon markings on one side, multiple royalty insigniers on the other side. The shuttle opened out, the Lady Fal Lai walked out, her staff of office to one side.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 17:27   #409
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*Ginge walked up the the lady, his head held up high

"welcome to Triad HQ lady Fal Lai, to what may we own the honour of your presence"

Unread 20 Jun 2003, 17:36   #410
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-

Fal: We are here by order of Empress Jua Lai, to... help and protect the Mercinary Triads in these dark times. I have been ordered to oversee all Besilon operations within the area, along with Commander Heikedan Kosaga and Admiral Ilia Prie. I... hope this is no inconvenience to the Triads, but we wish full accomedation whilst we are within your grounds.

Fal looked up to you and smiled grimly.

Fal: Or we could do all this my way and despence of my sister's orders. Your choice.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 17:40   #411
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"thankfully we have a guest barracks here, so we can accomodate your men, but be warned if your men are caught wondering around anywhere they are not supposed to they will be punished, we like our privacy here, you can use the areas you need to use, nothing more, i hope you will find these conditions acceptable?"

Unread 20 Jun 2003, 20:23   #412
Flaag
I have returned! (again)

Flaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these parts
flaag dials a number
"hey triolus, i need your help, bring 'the truck' with you."

when triolus arrived "the truck" appeared to be a large weapon storage van, flaag headed over to the sniper rifle section and pulled one out

"errm, acid, could you arrange for this to be delivered back to this address, its kind of on "unofficial loan" "
he hands acid a card with the name of a major arms manufacturer on it
"this is a well kept secret, i trust u will not share it"
Flaag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 10:15   #413
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-

Fal smiled grimly.

Fal: They are acceptable. My personal Triton Tank is on it's way here... when it arrives we shall use that as our base of operations. Until then, we request to use an empty hanger for our operations.

-Flaag-
-ooc-
Flaag... no-one would pass through the Wastelands in a time of war. It's a goot 300 miles from Besilon City to the Mountains, let alone without being shot down on site by the Triads for trespassing. Time doesn't fly that quickly, and AcidK would have been long gone by that time anyhoo.

This is why I suggest that you lenghen your posts, make them more detailed and try to put a little reality into the context. Don't edit the previous post, but please redo the post with at least taking in note the first paragraph of this DM.
-ooc-
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 20:38   #414
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

you have it, hanger 3 is empty at the moment, over there

*Ginge points to hanger 3*

but i must request that i or one of my staff see all the information, no secrets here, well, there wouldn't be any secrets anyway, but its polite to ask

Unread 22 Jun 2003, 13:16   #415
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

*PK begins floating towards the bridge, so as not to have to wade throughg the marsh. All the while he's looking for a likely point of entry, be it already existing, or otherwise.*

Unread 22 Jun 2003, 17:29   #416
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-

Fal stared at you for a very uncomfortable amount of time. Being a Lai Sister, and an agressive one at that, she had always been feared, especially as her quite short reign on the Besilon Throne.

Fal: Lord Ginge, you keep your privacy, we keep ours. Secrets are best kept secret... And if we find you spying on us or tracing our systems, then we have a PUC torpeado ready for launching... I'm sure you understand.

-Planetkiller-

There was no point of entry and if there was, it was deep within the bogs and marshes. Hentrepis tried to follow you, but had to carefully check where he was walking. Without his powers, he is no more than a simple human.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 18:29   #417
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"i was mearly referring to your troop movements and deployments, we wish to be effective do we not"

Unread 23 Jun 2003, 16:33   #418
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

*PK, sighs, and with a wave of his arm, Hentrepis is floting along too, both moving towards the bridge.*

Unread 23 Jun 2003, 16:41   #419
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-

Fal: Then they will appear on your sensors. No doubt you'll be watching our movements anyway, Lord Ginge.

-Planetkiller-
-ooc-
Hentrepis has become fully immune to psychics, and in doing so he cannot use them or any other form of power
-ooc-

Hentrepis didn't move, instead the floor around him moved and tipped him off balance. Hentrepis was about to fall into the marsh, but instead he flipped 360 to the side and landed on firm ground again.

Hentrepis: Next time warn me when you're about to do something like that.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 17:27   #420
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"i trust this is all i will get from you, but please do be reminded your a guest here, if you are found wandering you will be punished as well, what am i to do if all men and women are not punished equal"

*Ginge turned at this point and walked away

Unread 23 Jun 2003, 18:50   #421
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-

As you turn, Fal also turns to her men, clicks her fingers and walks back into the shuttle. Three other shuttles lad into Hanger three in a triangular formation, setting up the Besilon operations quickly, Commander Kosaga, a survivor and hero from the disaster on Keru V, stepped out of the operating area, leaned against the shuttle and lit a cigerette.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 19:31   #422
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*Ginge walks calmnly over to kosaga*

"is that a bit dangerous around here, consideing the refuling?"

Unread 23 Jun 2003, 19:44   #423
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-

Kosaga towards Ginge. He was about the same height, maybe a little taller, with bleached blond hair, spiked in a messy fashion. Although this person was reletivly clean, his uniform was ragged, ripped and underneath shone brightly with Admantium. He took a puff from his cigerette and smiled.

Kosaga: Dangerous? I'll tell you what's dangerous... walking on the thunderous plains, without water, without food and without knowing what the world has in store for you. I have lived five months in sheer terror, my life hanging on the end of a thread... You don't know what danger is until you have gone against a true anti-psychic military. Without psychics, you have no scanners, half our weapons are useless and the only weapon that was effective shut virtually everything down... including other weapons.

Kosaga took a step forward, he wasn't further than half a yard.

Kosaga: Living a life in fear, against a force that is immune to psychics and very heavily armoured, at least fifty times the size of our populations, and thats just the military. Danger now, my Lord, is sonmething I fear no longer.

Kosaga dropped the cigarette, stepping on it to put it out and turning, heading back into the Besilon operations point.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 23:47   #424
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"hmm, interesting man"

*Ginge looked round the landing bay, seeing the besilon command unit being set up he turned and headed for his own command control*

Unread 24 Jun 2003, 09:24   #425
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

ooc// ah. Can't I say, lift the mud underneath him up, with him on it, and float both along? //ooc

Unread 24 Jun 2003, 09:48   #426
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by AcidK
-Darkling-

More gunshots could be heard, but they were all in the background. It seemed a little war was going on.

With a slight nod of his head and small sigh
"Doesnt matter this sint our fight we get to our ship and out of here. put cloaks on to avoid any unwanted company."
Dispeaing out of sight within second Ottius hobbles unseen along the water catwalk. The sound of fighting contuing to churn againt the hull, After an hour of wnadering almost his cloak begins to shimmer with sudden electric fud. He appears suprinsly.

TSnading at far end of swampa wya form the fighting the small little group make their way back to the waitng transport.
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2003, 14:41   #427
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-

As you head into command control a few officers look up at you and then back at the screens. The nearest Saxolite threat was headed in the general direction of the base, although it looks like it is going by without knowing that it is here.

Pio: Glad you could arrive, my lord... just in time for our first catch. Shall we intercept or see what the Besilons are capable of. It seems like just a few scout walkers and a Tyranus Heavy Walker

-Planetkiller-
-ooc-
You can, but every character goes through trial and error
-ooc-

-Darkling-

In the distance you see two small craft. Spacecraft by the design, it was unlikely that they were skimmers, yet they were none ever seen in the fleets. Two figures are seen in the background, heading deeper into the swamp.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 08:46   #428
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"bring up all defenses, missile batteries and cannons, we'll see what these besilons are capable of first before expending our resources"

Unread 25 Jun 2003, 12:16   #429
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

"Sorry, I assumed that would work. I'll try something else"

*Does as he previously mentioned, lifting Hen up on a disk of squashed and flattened mud, giving a firm place to stand on.*

Unread 25 Jun 2003, 14:57   #430
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-

Scanning Officer: Sir... we have full visual of the battleground, birdseye veiw. Zooming in on Besilon's starfighters leaving for proximity.

A picture of what was happening appeared on the main screen, three starfighters had left the formations of the main Besilon landing points outside Triad Mountain and were closing in on the scout team at a fast rate.

Comms: Sir, getting a read from their communications network. Patching it through now, sir.

J1: This is Jurinis 1, we have visal confirmation of the targets.
Kosaga: Engage and destroy, make sure they don't have time to message Geklon City or any other clan.
J1: Roger that.

The image zoomed in as the fighter got closer to the scout team, flying at an altitude that the walkers were not built to scan. Suddenly they launched a single torpeadoe each and split up, turned and dived into the walkers. The proton torpeadoes ((spacecraft weapons, a new technology that's on the disc)) struck firts, smashing into the Tyranus Heavy Walker, the first torpeadoe sent it toppling, the next blew a large hole into the side and the last one sent the entire walker into a scrapheap, adding to the rubble fo the Paia. Then the fighters passed by, sending enough energy beams to take out a Triton Tank, the walkers unable to dodge the fast-tracking lasers ((again, a technology you have received)) and simply overheated, then the engines exploded.

J1: Targets are now geography, returning home.
Kosaga: Good work Jurinis Squad, control out.

-Planetkiller-

Hentrepis wobbles uneasily as the ground rises, kneeling down to keep his balance.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 18:34   #431
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold
Squints his eyes warrly in the distance, his aged white face full of mistrust right now. An almost stench of cosnern coming from him
"Doesnt matter our objecitve is to get out here intact not our fight."
Turning to face the direction of the hidden transport, the two wide built gaurds ahead of the small group, a hobbled cane figure in the middle follwed by slim built figure. A raor of engines starting up echoes through the swamps momterally, wailing for few breif second before complety silnce beside the ehcoing battle.

The trnaports styrts to lfie itself of, a little bit of ground the gust of it engines pushing down n the mud creating a deep hole. Fpuir fofure get inside follwed last by a caned one, who takes a last look as the tranport lifts up above the swamp. Looking down onto the battle.
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 20:52   #432
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Darkling-

You see no battle, just two wondering figures now floating, one on a disc of mud, accross the swamp and heading for what remains of the bridge popping out of the swamp.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 09:14   #433
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

*Floats the both of them over to the bridge of the Maskaterra, and looks for either an airlock or similar, or a viewport to 'make' an entrance in.*

Unread 26 Jun 2003, 11:34   #434
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Planetkiller-

Around the bridge were many escape pod hatches, most of them were open, but the other end was locked. Their was no real veiwport, but instead thick armour. The other end of the empty pod launchers was very thin armour.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 17:29   #435
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*Ginge clapped to no-one*

"now thats some good work, lucky we now have that technology on our side, send this footage down to the lab, say its there if they want to see it, explain what its about of course"

*Turns to his officers*

"recently i have recieved from Acid himself, a disk containing all of the technology we have just seen, as you know the besilons are using part of this base for a command section, if you catch any of them where there not supposed to be punish them, i have already warned the besilons stationed here of this, now what are the saxolites current movements, oh and stand down the defenses for now"

Unread 26 Jun 2003, 18:22   #436
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-

Security Officer: We have no reports on any Besilons even leaving the designated hanger, sir. All their repairs are being done ooutside the base where a number of quick-build vehicles have created a small repair depot, other fighters have landed on the wastelands ready for launch. The only Besilons within the HQ are Commander Kosaga, Leuitenant Commander Reily, Leuitenant Yole and the well-known Hacker Alanti, whom we are keeping a keen eye on.

The officer looked up.

Security Officer: All other officers and soldiers have already left the HQ and are stations at the Besilon Rendezvous Point, quite a while ago at that, sir.
Gunnery: All weapons powering down, sir.
Pio: The science team have received the replay... your next orders, my Lord?
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 18:40   #437
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"good, since they were only a scouting party, even though they havn't seen us we must assume that theres more on the way, i want a constant monitoring of all early warning systems we have, we should be in production soon of these fighters and their weapons, our defenses are also being upgraded with these technologies, but until we are finished we are still as venreble as we started so i want all forces on standby, especially the walkers"

Unread 26 Jun 2003, 18:46   #438
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-

Pio: I'll see to the walkers, my Lord... shall I power up your walker just in case? Or wait until the technicians have fitted the new technology first?
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 09:52   #439
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"Wait until the technicians have outfitted it first, then power it up, i'll only go out in the walker when worst comes to worst, and then with the new technologies it should be an even more formidable force than before"

Unread 27 Jun 2003, 15:16   #440
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-

Pio: The Besilons will always have a larger force, sir... We may have the new technology, but they'll have better technology in years to come. It's not as if we have cruiser technology yet. The orders will be patched through, I'll have the squads move and lead them myself for the time being.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 16:52   #441
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

*PK floats both of them into the empty pod bay, and touches down lightly. With a momentry concentration, he blasts a wave of psy energy at the rear of the bay. Pinpicks of pain behind his eyes appear for a second, and they glow brighter again....*

Unread 27 Jun 2003, 17:43   #442
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Planetkiller-

Hentrepis pulls out his two pistols as he looked into the next corrdiro.

Hentrepis: I don't like this... I cannot sense Planlo... but I can smell him all over this wreck.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 12:15   #443
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

"Well, all we can do is remain vigilant, and deal with whatever IS here."

*He begins moving into the ship, senses tuned into detecting anything that might indicate the demon's presense*

Unread 29 Jun 2003, 12:42   #444
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Planetkiller-

Suddenly your senses go haywire, the sense of demonic presence fills the entire wreck, even the swamp outside began to fill with the presence. Hentrepis gripped his nose as the senses came as a wild smell to him, raising his pistol and poitning at random shadows.

Hentrepis: I don't like this...
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.

Last edited by AcidK; 30 Jun 2003 at 11:40.
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 13:45   #445
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"maybe they will, but we are not fighting them now are we"

*Ginge silently considers something

"yes, command them for now, there has been no direct assault yet but there will be soon, i want to be prepared for it"

*Ginge walks out of the control room, his mind still running through his ideas as he heads back down to the research and development section*

Unread 30 Jun 2003, 11:43   #446
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-

Scientist: Ah, back so early? We have completed putting together a Fast-Tracking system for lasers, now we just need to fit them onto all our existing lasers. We are working on photon and proton weapons now.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 13:04   #447
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

"Agreed, it isn't good. Got any bright ideas?"

Unread 30 Jun 2003, 13:13   #448
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Planetkiller-

Hentrepis: Without a solid body to fight... Not really. I'm mortal now, my bullets cannot shoot air...

Hentrepis looked around and nodded in the direction of a very dark corridor.

Hentrepis: I say we dive towards the strongest sense/smell of Planlo or whatever demon is doing this... If it is another demon, then we are in a whooole lota trouble.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 13:44   #449
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*Ginge smiled

"All buisness is taken care of, but i have a, what would be considered, slightly unethical idea for you guys to work on, if your on board"

Unread 30 Jun 2003, 13:48   #450
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-Ginge-

Scientist: It depends on how radical the idea may be
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.