User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:13   #1
Terminator2003

Terminator2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hah RaH

#RaH A member vote has decided for a temporary Vacation mode. NoS and Auld have already entered it, so don't go thinking this is just us. The objective is to force a Weet split through removal of targets. For the dumb of you, hit the vacation button. If you don't go in, don't expect us to care for def.
#RaH topic set by Theamion on Thu Apr 10 15:09:14

Hah Theamion

You guys are bad losers.

Can't believe majority of members from an alliance r so chicken.

That makes you HC of the chicken alliance. pok pok
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:18   #2
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
You are a bit slow aren't ya ?

Anyway I won't explain this any further, only thing I made in that topic was If you don't go in, don't expect us to care for def. Which was to reduce the possibility of whining etc of people who were not going in vacation mode, politically I support the move but I was against it and as such who are you to judge me ?
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:19   #3
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
You are a bit slow aren't ya ?

Anyway I won't explain this any further, only thing I made in that topic was If you don't go in, don't expect us to care for def. Which was to reduce the possibility of whining etc of people who were not going in vacation mode, politically I support the move but I was against it and as such who are you to judge me ?

ppl who are vac.mode wh0res are cowards

end of story
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:21   #4
Rocklobster[Dok]
Victuri te Salutant

Rocklobster[Dok] is an unknown quantity at this point
who the f*** is that Terminator2003 dude? :e_chick:

Rock

A regular day on the lego server:
<Alf> We are Gren's bitches.. we should be proud to hump his legs
<Alf> wanna swap legs Nexus?
<Alf> This leg of Gren is smooth.. but I like some hair now
<Nexus> sure m8
<Nexus> i want the shaven now
Rocklobster[Dok] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:23   #5
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Terminator2003
Who are you to judge me.

http://195.149.21.200/~paforum/showt...hreadid=162929

It's a give and take thing. Loser.
i judged you on the fact that you were whining like a skimmy fag, you judge me on the members vote and a topic i set while the only thing i added was to reduce whining as i can't stand that, that people shouldn't expect defence when they didn't go vacation mode, it was a military thing. You are misinterpreting things and trying to make me look like a fool, which i am not, i am just a hypocrite.
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:28   #6
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Hi, i have boobies and a penis :e_chick:
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:32   #7
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Why are RaH going into vac mode, when WEET seems busy hitting each other? *me wonders*
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:33   #8
Aviendha1975
m33p m33p

Aviendha1975 is an unknown quantity at this point
[18:28] * FT has joined #monitor
[18:28] * FT has left #monitor

And up till now i never linked that terminator idiot to you, how careless.

So now do me a favour, aknowledge this is you. Must be, you've got a habit of retrieving topics on our server isn't it?

Dynamic IP must rock for g-line evaders, tbh the l33tness of that died with Torz, since him nobody did it with just the same flair anymore :/
Aviendha1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:33   #9
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov
Why are RaH going into vac mode, when WEET seems busy hitting each other? *me wonders*
the topic was set on thursday as you might be able to see and quite some members disobeyed that order to stay fighting with their galaxy.
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:35   #10
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
LMAO

FT U ****** ******

LEAVING MY GAL AFTER WE PAID FOR U N **** :|

comes around goes around, and the wheel just started turning

P.S U have Toh` to me
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:41   #11
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Wow. ND is not in vacation.
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:42   #12
Rocklobster[Dok]
Victuri te Salutant

FT your bugger go and hide

/me waves

Rock

<Nexus> sure m8
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 18:55   #13
Radium-^
Professional Troll

Radium-^ is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
And I guess that goes for the majority of members and HC of the other NaR alliances as well.

PLD for even promoting the stagnation even more, giving the remaining players even more incoming.

A daring deed, indeed. Hey, that rhymes.

ps. very ironic, all of NaR is in vac. mode, and weet splits up. hah
What a complete utter spastic you are.

The topic was set on thursday, weet(elc+wp) are breaking up today, knock knock hello!

If you can't see the military reasons for going into vacation mode then you are clearly more stupid that your postings. NOS & Auld(not all) go into vacation mode. Rah has two options now:

1) Fight and be roided dead within a matter of days.
2) Go in vac mode stop WEET from having targets and force a war (war is now happening, so you'll prolly soo Rah come out of vac soon).

Everyone goes on about honour and fighting to the end. Its not really fighting till the end when you know that you are out gunned and out numbered. All you really are is a glorified farm for the enemy.

So idiot, pls kindly fk off.
On the Internet, a troll is a person who posts messages that create controversy or an angry response without adding content to the discussion, often intentionally. Though technically different from flaming which is an unmistakable direct personal attack, trolls often resort to innuendo or misdirection in the pursuit of their objective, which is to create controversy for its own sake, discredit those with whom they disagree, or sabotage discussion by creating an intimidating atmosphere.
Radium-^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 19:07   #14
Rocklobster[Dok]
Victuri te Salutant

around 100 vs 1000 would have been nasty you know

Rock

<Nexus> sure m8
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 19:21   #15
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road
Quote:
you guys dont get it do you

they just doubled the incoming on VoM gals, and got roids anyways, since we couldnt cover ****.

l4mers
i dont belive its Nars falt if you want to stand in the open and get bum raped ?
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
BLACK_OPPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 19:24   #16
Radium-^
Professional Troll

Quote:
you guys dont get it do you

they just doubled the incoming on VoM gals, and got roids anyways, since we couldnt cover ****.

l4mers
Oh an even smarter post, yay!!!!

I would imagine a larget percentage of vom is now under the 20% rule. So they doubled the incomming on you, which they can't really do as "Those planets are underdeveloped etc", what idiotic bs you churn out.

Also i see why you've posted now, you got weet incomming and lost your roids, oh dear me. har har etc.

Go cry elsewhere.
On the Internet, a troll is a person who posts messages that create controversy or an angry response without adding content to the discussion, often intentionally. Though technically different from flaming which is an unmistakable direct personal attack, trolls often resort to innuendo or misdirection in the pursuit of their objective, which is to create controversy for its own sake, discredit those with whom they disagree, or sabotage discussion by creating an intimidating atmosphere.
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 19:41   #17
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by isildurx
P.S U have Toh` to me
Will you be using knifes or a whip? Or maybe u just need a new butler?
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 19:59   #18
Sergio
BSE carrier

Sergio is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Radium-^
Oh an even smarter post, yay!!!!

I would imagine a larget percentage of vom is now under the 20% rule. So they doubled the incomming on you, which they can't really do as "Those planets are underdeveloped etc", what idiotic bs you churn out.
Well, my gal is VOM and we still get incoming from TOP 10 gals. So plz stfu and don't assume things you don't have a clue about.

Your post beats all the others on the "smartness" scale.

Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 20:08   #19
Radium-^
Professional Troll

Quote:
Originally posted by Sergio
Well, my gal is VOM and we still get incoming from TOP 10 gals. So plz stfu and don't assume things you don't have a clue about.

Your post beats all the others on the "smartness" scale.

Another whinger who lost roids ?
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 20:17   #20
FTisGod

FTisGod is an unknown quantity at this point
ummm
this had nothing todo with me
also umm isil whatever ya name is you still gonna get me
btw im sh*ting my pants.
:e_bunny:
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 20:31   #21
Sergio
BSE carrier

Sergio is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Another whinger who lost roids ?
Another assumption based on your imagination?
I'm not whining. I'm calling you a sad git without a clue. BIG difference.
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 20:38   #22
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Who are you to judge me.
Who are you to judge him or anyone else?

Quote:
Hah Theamion

You guys are bad losers.

Can't believe majority of members from an alliance r so chicken.

That makes you HC of the chicken alliance. pok pok
Theamion is not HC - hmmm you attempting to prove how clueless you really are in these threads?

Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov
As has already been said, look at the date retard. Heh you've really lost the trolling touch haven't you?

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 20:40   #23
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Top VVOMM gals went into vacation and NARWEET broke. NAR went into vacation and WEET broke.

Both could claim that it worked.

However, it's still the girly way out. Anyone who did go into vacation should be ashamed. (Not pointing fingers here, just refering to anyone in NAR or VVOMM.)
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 20:57   #24
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Radium you clueless tw*t, did you stand back in line when they handed out brains?
At least he stood in that line...

Quote:

Read, Understand, Think, Post.
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 21:05   #25
N0VA
Your Nemesis and Beerg0d

N0VA is an unknown quantity at this point
The only thing that I can contribute to this discussion is that Terminator is definitely not FT.

I happened to be in a channel with Terminator when a discussion of that topic was going on.

<Peacemaker1> you are projecting images that happen real. like if you were to get shot in a dream, you would wake up with a bullet hole through you
<Nova> that would suck
<RIT> yeh but It would rawk if you dreamt about lesbian orgies
<Peacemaker1> waking up in a pool of lubercant, and with dildo bruses all over. sure would
N0VA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 21:14   #26
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
Ever follow your own advice?

Unread 13 Apr 2003, 21:27   #27
Rocklobster[Dok]
Victuri te Salutant

Terminator2003 you never tryed to understand any political moves at all? or are you just feeling sorry for your lost roids?

Rock

<Nexus> sure m8
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 21:57   #28
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
yeah im sure cowering away in vac. mode is a valid political move.
How many roids and score do you have now?

How many will we have when we come out of vacation mode?

Now whos done the "clever cowardly" thing and whos done the "stupid brave" thing?

Stop moaning about others, when RaH want you to run our alliance we will make you HC accordingly.

Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:32   #29
Radium-^
Professional Troll

Quote:
Radium you clueless tw*t, did you stand back in line when they handed out brains?

My gal has had incoming from 3 top 10 gals the last week. Now, did you just plainly assume our vom gals are as small as the average nar gal?? or did you forget that most players outside of the top 100 planets can easily hit 2-3 million planets still. And most t100 planets can hit the biggest Vom planets still, and they are. Now, like I said 10 posts above this one, you guys, by going into vacation, only promoted the stagnation more. good move, cowards!

Ta
Yadda yadda yadda, whinge whinge whinge.

Nar going into vacation mode promoting stagnation, how so ?
Weet have now gone to war, where is the stagnation in that. What use do we have in vac mode now, oh thats right, none.

Mission accomplished afiak..

Please think before you post useless backwards ****e which you have no clue of.

As far as your incomming, who gives a rats arse about it. Stop your pathetic whinging about roid looses and trying to blame others for it.

Since were quoting Anne Robinson here....

"If brains were taxable, who'd be having a rebate?"
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:41   #30
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
Top VVOMM gals went into vacation and NARWEET broke. NAR went into vacation and WEET broke.

Both could claim that it worked.

However, it's still the girly way out. Anyone who did go into vacation should be ashamed. (Not pointing fingers here, just refering to anyone in NAR or VVOMM.)
Yes, a few top vom gals went into vac mode
Nar took a members vote, and most of Nar went into Vac mode.
Both tactics have seemed to work.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:45   #31
Khaine

Khaine is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
yeah im sure cowering away in vac. mode is a valid political move.

btw: TGO will be ashamed of his alliance right now
"One who knows when he can fight, and when he cannot fight, will be victorious" - Sun Tzu

figures where these peoples who can only flame, blame others for their own lower intellect, and not even think of any strategy or facts come from
*wonders*

"die in honor" is not equal to "die in stupidity"
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:45   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Wasn't not losing roids the whole point of you guys cowardly running to the vacation mode button? Don't be a hypocrite and stop quoting things, it makes you look even more dumb and uncreative m8.

ps. saying 'yadda yadda yadda' really gives you that extra mature shiny look. im proud that you have evolved to the level of being able to talk without a d*ck in your mouth.

RaH are my heroes!

You are one of the worst posters I have ever seen on here, and I've seen pretty much all of them. Good luck to RaH though, they always struck me as people who carried themselves with a certain air sadly lacking on here.
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:45   #33
Radium-^
Professional Troll

Quote:
Wasn't not losing roids the whole point of you guys cowardly running to the vacation mode button? Don't be a hypocrite and stop quoting things, it makes you look even more dumb and uncreative m8.
You still dont see it do you.

Let me type this very slowly for you, so that you can understand and comprehend it, ok ?

NAR WENT IN TO VACATION MODE TO STOP WEET FROM HAVING ANY TARGETS TO HIT, THUS FORCING THEM TO HIT EACH OTHER.

Now if you can't understand that maybe you should get your mummy to go read it to you as your bed time story, okies ?
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:52   #34
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
then nar failed.

cause instead of hitting the nar planets, they simply hit the vom gals twice.

sorry, no kitchen

if your intention was for them to have no targets you failed. if it was to annoy more vom people and have them bashed, you succeeded. but dont be a hypocrite
Hrm, I tend to agree with him on this point :eek:
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 23:15   #35
Radium-^
Professional Troll

Quote:
then nar failed.

sorry, no kitchen

if your intention was for them to have no targets you failed. if it was to annoy more vom people and have them bashed, you succeeded. but dont be a hypocrite
Erm, again, where is the failure in Weet hitting each other now ??

As for Weet turning their attention back to Vom for 3 days, that isn't Nar's problem, thats Vom's. Vom could have easily went into vac mode also like some of their gals earlier in the round and protected what they had, the wise choice. Or be repeatedly hit again (like you claim) and loose even more.

I don't usually agree with vac mode for stopping incommings, but what exactly is the point of fighting a fight, when you are out numbered and out gunned and will loose the roids you gain one day the next day. You might say its cowardly, but the more i think about it, the more i see it as valid tactics.

So now that Weet are at war Nar will most likely come out of vac mode with the same roids we had when we entered, giving us the same resoures per tick. Yet the foolish will be roided and lacking their ships.
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 23:18   #36
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road
think the term

Its better to walk away to live to fight another day comes in to mind
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
BLACK_OPPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 23:24   #37
Khaine

Quote:
when did sun tzu live? wait, was it 1600?

hey whats that noise. its a cruise missile incoming on your house.

quoting sun tzu is so... l33t
facts are facts, if you're in a straight war, and there's no way to win, you withdraw or use another way

in this case it's forcing weet to break up faster..., and take a 'VACATION', it's a vacation mode, why can't they take a vacation from being bashed ? who are you to judge them ?

If they don't break up, i'm pretty sure some of them considered quitting already, as there's no point of playing a pointless battle where they already lost

i quoted sun tzu because he's smart, and his strategies are still good in modern time, as they're not about a certain weapon/or such, but more about the relation between each group/individuals , their skills/knowledge and resources

i don't mind you guys willing to be bashed 24/7, but don't whine when others doesn't want to be bashed 24/7 -_-

*sigh* I will let you guys with these so called 'intellect' to flame each others, I am not going to fall any lower than this by replying to those who can only flame, not think

Last edited by Khaine; 13 Apr 2003 at 23:29.
Khaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 23:47   #38
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
when did sun tzu live? wait, was it 1600?

hey whats that noise. its a cruise missile incoming on your house.

quoting sun tzu is so... l33t
You really are a bit of a retard aren't you? No wonder VoM died so easily....

Unread 13 Apr 2003, 23:50   #39
AlbinoSquirrel
power of evil

AlbinoSquirrel is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
then nar failed.

sorry, no kitchen

Why the hell would NAR care about what happens to VVOMM? In case you don't remember, NAR was at war with VVOMM too.

&Omega;
AlbinoSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 00:42   #40
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Quote:
Originally posted by AlbinoSquirrel
Why the hell would NAR care about what happens to VVOMM? In case you don't remember, NAR was at war with VVOMM too.
You don't get it either eh?
Must be those with the thick skulls ...
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 01:29   #41
Fyrsten
The Prince of Darkness

Fyrsten is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't know why Terminator2003 keep moaning about this all the time, and refuse to use his brain (if present). But this strategy seem to work.

Of couse, a stupid person (like Terminator2003) would rather be bashed back to stoneage, out numbered by the weet cowards , than go into vacation mode and stay alive.

It takes 4 weet planets at size about 12 million each, to attack a 3 million NaR planet...
Round 4: 170:17:1 | 110 million | Elysium HC (left Ely and was gonna quit PA)
Round 5: 36:19:7 | 45 million | None
Round 6: 17:19:8 | 12 million | Legion
Round 7: Not playing due to girlfriend
Round 8: Not playing due to girlfriend
Round 9: xx:xx:xx | RaH

Last edited by Fyrsten; 14 Apr 2003 at 07:07.
Fyrsten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 01:34   #42
AlbinoSquirrel
power of evil

Quote:
Originally posted by Psi_K
You don't get it either eh?
Must be those with the thick skulls ...
Heh, then kindly explain to me why NAR would care about VOM getting bashed down even further?

&Omega;
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 03:49   #43
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
Now if you can't understand that maybe you should get your mummy to go read it to you as your bed time story, okies ?
I think he took all his posts and went crying home to mummy, maybe he realised how retarded he actually was being?

Unread 14 Apr 2003, 05:00   #44
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Quote:
Heh, then kindly explain to me why NAR would care about VOM getting bashed down even further?

Ok ... I'll say this slowly ....
IF ... Weet ... still ... has ... targets.
Then ... The ... Nar ... Vacation ... mode ... is ... meaningless.
Get it?
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 06:42   #45
AlbinoSquirrel
power of evil

Quote:

Ok ... I'll say this slowly ....
IF ... Weet ... still ... has ... targets.
Then ... The ... Nar ... Vacation ... mode ... is ... meaningless.
Get it?
So preserving a fairly large chunk of their score is meaningless? So that they can pop out of vacation as a more coherent "force" than if they let themselves be slaughtered?

Really, Psi...that argument doesn't hold water. Yeah, the mass vacation tactic is pretty lame, but this application of it actually makes a bit of sense.

&Omega;
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 07:31   #46
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve
Why dont go in vakation mode at once next r???

u guys know u cant win this r or next. But is it that what only counts??? dont u guys have the honor to lose??

i also thougt there was no honor in losing, but there is. At least more then in running away!

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ð] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
TheACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 08:52   #47
Fyrsten
The Prince of Darkness

Fyrsten is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by TheACE
Why dont go in vakation mode at once next r???

u guys know u cant win this r or next. But is it that what only counts??? dont u guys have the honor to lose??

i also thougt there was no honor in losing, but there is. At least more then in running away!
You are only saying that 'cause you happen to be on the "winning" side this time. If you were in our shoes, I bet you would run like hell. Like the chicken you are.

What's the honor in being bashed by planets at 10-15 times your own size?
You are just moaning 'cause the strategy worked. weet broke up, and perhaps you'll get the opportunity to lose in "honor"?

I would like to see that, so I really hope they'll come for you!
Round 4: 170:17:1 | 110 million | Elysium HC (left Ely and was gonna quit PA)
Round 5: 36:19:7 | 45 million | None
Round 6: 17:19:8 | 12 million | Legion
Round 7: Not playing due to girlfriend
Round 8: Not playing due to girlfriend
Round 9: xx:xx:xx | RaH
Fyrsten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 12:16   #48
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Quote:
So preserving a fairly large chunk of their score is meaningless? So that they can pop out of vacation as a more coherent "force" than if they let themselves be slaughtered?
I agree with you here, problem is that's not what they're stating
They're saying the reason they went into Vac mode was to make weet break (which they did).
Had they been saying "We're going into Vac mode, so that when weet breaks, we can own the winning portion" Then I'd be more inclined to believe them.

Quote:
Really, Psi...that argument doesn't hold water. Yeah, the mass vacation tactic is pretty lame, but this application of it actually makes a bit of sense.
Mass vacation is always lame. People that are unwilling to stick it out with their alliance annoy me. But if it serves a purpose, then it's a "valid" tactic I guess.

Oh well, GL Nar, you'll prolly win the round now
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 12:25   #49
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Had they been saying "We're going into Vac mode, so that when weet breaks, we can own the winning portion" Then I'd be more inclined to believe them.
If you had access to our channels and forums, you'd have seen that that was precisely what we said.

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Petru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 12:52   #50
Khaine

Quote:
Originally posted by Fyrsten
I don't know why Terminator2003 keep moaning about this all the time, and refuse to use his brain (if present). But this strategy seem to work.

Of couse, a stupid person (like Terminator2003) would rather be bashed back to stoneage, out numbered by the weet cowards , than go into vacation mode and stay alive.

It takes 4 weet planets at size about 12 million each, to attack a 3 million NaR planet...
hrm, I'll break what i said just once...

it's probably something to do with the so called 'machismo' and 'jealousy'

or plain ignorance