User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 5 Apr 2018, 20:04   #1
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light
Round 76 the saga continues

Minion a follower or underling of a powerful person, especially a servile or unimportant one.

Motto: "It is better to live on your knees, than to die on your feet".
Unread 6 Apr 2018, 06:51   #2
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Round 76 the saga continues

I dont quite get your message, are you saying that Ultores had a whole bunch of allies smurfwhipped before the round start so they could relax all the way to the finish-line with a pre round made block?
Unread 6 Apr 2018, 15:50   #3
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
I dont quite get your message, are you saying that Ultores had a whole bunch of allies smurfwhipped before the round start so they could relax all the way to the finish-line with a pre round made block?
impressive

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2018, 02:04   #4
Xerxes

Xerxes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
Considering the only pre-round block was the anti-ult block, that is a pretty weird post.

Since Chimpie is afk and Kheros is idling in Astatores we dont have anyeone who actually do pols, we just accepted all the naps that came our way during the first week of the round, so we didnt have anything pre-round.
Unread 24 Apr 2018, 05:08   #5
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Just accepted the same last rounds naps again. ��
Unread 24 Apr 2018, 17:21   #6
Xerxes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave View Post
Just accepted the same last rounds naps again. ��
Well you guys didnt leave us any choice since you guys created an explicit anti-ult block pre-round. And like I said we were a bit slow to react, and actually didnt do anything about it. We were just lucky a bunch of allies approached us with naps.
Unread 24 Apr 2018, 19:08   #7
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Im not playing, so im only updated through the ingame relation page.
VGN and Ultores were allied ingame at tick start?
Im curious when "pre-round" is for you guys, just seems pretty wierd to me.
When does the alliance log say you accepted ingame relations with VGN xerxes?

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2018, 23:07   #8
Ave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerxes View Post
Well you guys didnt leave us any choice since you guys created an explicit anti-ult block pre-round. And like I said we were a bit slow to react, and actually didnt do anything about it. We were just lucky a bunch of allies approached us with naps.
Like the round before?
Unread 25 Apr 2018, 09:38   #9
Xerxes

Quote:
Like the round before?
Eh, what? Last round Kheros ran pols for us. He was both active and did a great job
Unread 25 Apr 2018, 11:24   #10
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That's not what Ave was replying to, Xerxes. He's accusing Ultores of having pre-round NAPs, and presenting the fact(?) that they're the same NAPs you had last round as evidence of long-term collusion. Who actually runs the politics is not really relevant.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2018, 12:36   #11
Xerxes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
That's not what Ave was replying to, Xerxes. He's accusing Ultores of having pre-round NAPs, and presenting the fact(?) that they're the same NAPs you had last round as evidence of long-term collusion. Who actually runs the politics is not really relevant.
I know, and my answer is thats not the case because no one in ult sorted any deals at all, some allies approached agar3s with naps during the first week and we just accepted those.

As for "same allies as last round" thats not true either. We werent naped to pingu last round for example. We havnt had any deals with HR this round, and we are not naped to carisan this round, I could go on...
Unread 25 Apr 2018, 14:34   #12
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerxes View Post
I know, and my answer is thats not the case because no one in ult sorted any deals at all, some allies approached agar3s with naps during the first week and we just accepted those.

As for "same allies as last round" thats not true either. We werent naped to pingu last round for example. We havnt had any deals with HR this round, and we are not naped to carisan this round, I could go on...
What is the time stamp for the VGN ingame deal? You can find it in the alliance log

Unread 25 Apr 2018, 15:50   #13
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
What is the time stamp for the VGN ingame deal? You can find it in the alliance log
indefinite
Unread 25 Apr 2018, 17:48   #14
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ult was allied with VgN and p3ng in-game at tick 2

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2018, 23:39   #15
Xerxes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek View Post
Ult was allied with VgN and p3ng in-game at tick 2
Aye, which is after the anti-ult block was formed
Unread 26 Apr 2018, 08:51   #16
Ave

That propaganda of yours is hilarious. Why not just be open about it? People arent that outdated after the opening of TG channels with actual talk.

Sadly "they" started moderating it one sided which is as hilarious.

r75 We start without relations
r75 Heresy P3ng Ult + Asta VGN were napped/allied and directed all fire on ND and us. Untill Ult accepted a getaway ticket for us.
End of r75 Ult declared war on us for breaking the given getaway. Fair game! (To my own defence, I never agreed to any nap extensions, nor I wanted to end it cause it made no difference at that point.)
r76 We see none of the tags mentioned above to change politics as predicted. Atleast none of them would have launched a single fleet to your direction.
r76 We match numbers and answear to your war declaration.

The shadow deals are now open read for all. The round been rather fun and equal for the blocks and people on the fence/neutral status, seeing their ranks. I have enjoyed a proper war. Shame our activity doesnt allow to compete this round, but atleast we done our fair share of crashes, killings and roidings.

Pretty simple 2 round saga. I dont know how anyone can even try to twist this the other way around. Nor I dont see what difference would it make. Everyone has their own perspective. I don't know why the opposing block tries to justify their actions so much. You blocked, so what? You did it last round already, just with a less close ties.
Unread 26 Apr 2018, 09:10   #17
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

The ultores propaganda team is infact comedy gold

Unread 26 Apr 2018, 10:03   #18
Swainey

Swainey is on a distinguished road

Have to agree with Xerxes here.

Firstly, p3ng had no relations with ult last round.

Secondly VGN approached p3ng pre-round to discuss an alliance given the carisan/rage/nd block, it was only after I believe ult got involved. So it's not even ults block to begin with, its VGN.

I'm sure I'll just get yelled at now for letting the facts get in the way of a good story
Swainey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2018, 10:51   #19
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swainey View Post
Have to agree with Xerxes here.

Firstly, p3ng had no relations with ult last round.

Secondly VGN approached p3ng pre-round to discuss an alliance given the carisan/rage/nd block, it was only after I believe ult got involved. So it's not even ults block to begin with, its VGN.

I'm sure I'll just get yelled at now for letting the facts get in the way of a good story
What Xerxes said is that ult started the round without any agreements, wich by evidence looks to be yet again a blatant Ult lie, as they started being NAPed ingame with other tags.

We all know Ult plays the long game, wich means their relations streches over multiple rounds at times. Nobody cares wether KittycatZ had their own block pre-round, as far as i can see they aint denying it like the Ult propaganda team.

Unread 26 Apr 2018, 11:00   #20
Xerxes

Quote:
That propaganda of yours is hilarious. Why not just be open about it? People arent that outdated after the opening of TG channels with actual talk.

Sadly "they" started moderating it one sided which is as hilarious.

r75 We start without relations
r75 Heresy P3ng Ult + Asta VGN were napped/allied and directed all fire on ND and us. Untill Ult accepted a getaway ticket for us.
End of r75 Ult declared war on us for breaking the given getaway. Fair game! (To my own defence, I never agreed to any nap extensions, nor I wanted to end it cause it made no difference at that point.)
r76 We see none of the tags mentioned above to change politics as predicted. Atleast none of them would have launched a single fleet to your direction.
r76 We match numbers and answear to your war declaration.

The shadow deals are now open read for all. The round been rather fun and equal for the blocks and people on the fence/neutral status, seeing their ranks. I have enjoyed a proper war. Shame our activity doesnt allow to compete this round, but atleast we done our fair share of crashes, killings and roidings.

Pretty simple 2 round saga. I dont know how anyone can even try to twist this the other way around. Nor I dont see what difference would it make. Everyone has their own perspective. I don't know why the opposing block tries to justify their actions so much. You blocked, so what? You did it last round already, just with a less close ties.
We were not NAPed to pingu last round, neither were we naped to norsemen. So basicly you are pretty much confused.

And we didnt organize the counter block to you guys, we were too inactive for that had chimpie or kheros been around we would have done it tho ofc.
Unread 26 Apr 2018, 15:37   #21
Ave

Kheros did it last round already. P3ng didnt need official relations to you since all their friends ensured same politics.

Norsemen joined as a new partner, but they have been more often on your side than anyone elses. So there is no real suprise on that part either.

Theres no stories apart from the ones trying to have a shiny image.

Last edited by Ave; 26 Apr 2018 at 21:27.
Ave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2018, 22:54   #22
Xerxes

Quote:
Kheros did it last round already. P3ng didnt need official relations to you since all their friends ensured same politics.

Norsemen joined as a new partner, but they have been more often on your side than anyone elses. So there is no real suprise on that part either.

Theres no stories apart from the ones trying to have a shiny image.
lol, pingu were among our top hostiles last round.

as for image, donno if "we were too idle to make politics" is a great image, but sure pal. haha
Unread 26 Apr 2018, 23:16   #23
Ave

The last 100 ticks? As they were on us the whole 1100 before
Unread 27 Apr 2018, 19:52   #24
Xerxes

Quote:
Dont remember who hit us during the last 100 ticks, it was several allies. But that barely counts as we had won at that point. No, pingu were our our top hostile before that.
Unread 29 Apr 2018, 22:44   #25
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

We are just Ult minions
Unread 29 Apr 2018, 22:46   #26
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Although I agree we were involved in a on/off one on one war with Carisan for much of the round
Unread 29 Apr 2018, 22:48   #27
Krypton
KK

Quote:
Pretty sure there were cf's at certain points
Unread 3 May 2018, 22:18   #28
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

So how are p3ng going to do this? Kick members? Deliberately crash value? Sell all of their ships?

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2018, 18:15   #29
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek View Post
So how are p3ng going to do this? Kick members? Deliberately crash value? Sell all of their ships?
what ever they are doing, its working.

Unread 4 May 2018, 18:43   #30
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
what ever they are doing, its working.
They were trying to break Conspiracy roid loss percentage record and succeeded at it
Unread 4 May 2018, 21:38   #31
Ave

Congrats DLR!
Unread 6 May 2018, 11:40   #32
Ave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
Pretty sure there were cf's at certain points
When you went on ND