User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Mar 2003, 20:57   #1
Amoril
Twisted

Amoril is an unknown quantity at this point
How good is your self control?

I ask this because at the moment mine is being tested.

I don't know what's causing it (i suspect the soap ... which i have now stopped using) but since i've come home for the weekend my hands have gotten very, very itchy.

Basically i want to rip my hands to shreds to get at the itching it's so bad.

However i know that scratching an itch only makes it worse so i'm restraining myself.

So what tales of self restraint do you have to tell?
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 21:01   #2
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
Two weeks ago my mate punched me in the bollocks, and I didn't have the self restraint not to break his nose...
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 21:06   #3
Amoril
Twisted

Amoril is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MrPeach
Two weeks ago my mate punched me in the bollocks, and I didn't have the self restraint not to break his nose...

About 5 months ago my friend said he was going to punch me in the balls.

I told him that if he did i would punch him in the face.

Even tho my friends know i don't lie or bs about that kind of thing my friend still did it.

He got punched in the face.

He was suprisingly suprised.
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 21:08   #4
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
Yeah, my friend was really shocked... I honestly thought it would be the expected reaction. There are rules in life:

1. Dont hit a man in the balls.
2. Dont hit a drunk man.
etc.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 21:09   #5
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Total.
W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 21:24   #6
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by W
Total.
can you stop your heart from beating?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 21:40   #7
Nixjim
Commander

Nixjim is an unknown quantity at this point
I was mowing the pasture once and mowed over a Yellow Jacket nest (sometimes called ground hornets)
I knew if I left the tractor there I would have to go back for it so I had to drive it a safe distance from the nest before I could leave it. I was stung 27 times on my left arm (the one I was steering with while swatting bees with my right) and it itched like mad for two weeks. I never scratched it though because I thought that might speed the venom more. The arm never did swell or anything, just itched something awful.
Nixjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 21:56   #8
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
can you stop your heart from beating?
If my heart is part of my self, then yes. I'm not sure it is tho.

I've for sure never had any kind of problem like Amoril here.
W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 22:08   #9
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Nem3sis
hardest test of self control is to see how long u can last without a wank :P
that's easy unless you really do love yourself too much
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 22:16   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
terrible

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2003, 22:59   #11
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Amoril
About 5 months ago my friend said he was going to punch me in the balls.

I told him that if he did i would punch him in the face.

Even tho my friends know i don't lie or bs about that kind of thing my friend still did it.

He got punched in the face.

He was suprisingly suprised.

that man was NOT your friend.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote