User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Feb 2003, 09:14   #1
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
to you people from the us

i just wanted to say: the fact that many people here are against the war on iraq does not mean that we suddenly all started hating you or that we now started attacking every american we see in the public here
i dont understand why your politicians / media suddenly means we are all anti-americans nowadays, we simply dont want that war, thats it

Last edited by wu_trax; 11 Feb 2003 at 09:19.
wu_trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 09:16   #2
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Is that meant to be "war on Iraq" or "war on IRC"?
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 09:42   #3
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Well, when interviewed in the media the American embassador in Finland told that she had seen no Anti-America(nism?) in Finland, only opposing the war.

I think that answered your question for what comes to my country.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 10:45   #4
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
i dont understand the phrase 'anti-american' in seems to be used in too many contexts. Does it mean against the american notion of freedom/democracy, does it mean opposing american will, critising american actions???? wtf does it actually mean??
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 10:46   #5
Šiscorporation

Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
i dont understand the phrase 'anti-american' in seems to be used in too many contexts. Does it mean against the american notion of freedom/democracy, does it mean opposing american will, critising american actions???? wtf does it actually mean??
Anti-McMuffin !
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 11:54   #6
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Šiscorporation
Anti-McMuffin !
I did read a report where a Burger King franchise is part of the catering service for US personnel in the Gulf.
So after firing depleted uranium shells on British troops in a friendly fire incident, everyone pops out for a large whopper!

This raises an interesting question…..will the guy who flips burgers for Burger King in the US catering core, receive a medal for working in a war zone?
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 12:02   #7
Šiscorporation

Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
I did read a report where a Burger King franchise is part of the catering service for US personnel in the Gulf.
So after firing depleted uranium shells on British troops in a friendly fire incident, everyone pops out for a large whopper!

This raises an interesting question…..will the guy who flips burgers for Burger King in the US catering core, receive a medal for working in a war zone?
McMuffin != Burger King
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 12:05   #8
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
speak for yourself
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 12:05   #9
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Let me tell y'all, here in the US we appreciate the distance we have to you eurowimps because you smell of snails.

And by the way I'm on an insane patriotic high!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Matrim
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 12:17   #10
Woof
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim
Let me tell y'all, here in the US we appreciate the distance we have to you eurowimps because you smell of snails.

And by the way I'm on an insane patriotic high!!!
Ahhh, good to see Bush's propaganda is not going to waste then.
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 14:40   #11
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
I wish America would shut up for a bit, they're winding everybody up

Soon they'll find themselves being inspected for nuclear weapons!
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 17:25   #12
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
It is an American conspiracy to divide and rule
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 17:38   #13
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: to you people from the us

Quote:
Originally posted by wu_trax
i just wanted to say: the fact that many people here are against the war on iraq does not mean that we suddenly all started hating you or that we now started attacking every american we see in the public here :(

Comedy "Yeah, we hated Americans even before the 'War on Iraq' thing" option.
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 18:29   #14
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Re: to you people from the us

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
Comedy "Yeah, we hated Americans even before the 'War on Iraq' thing" option.
comedy "we are all nazis" option

older screenshot

im off to get a gun and start hunting down all americans i meet and after that ill eat their children
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 18:33   #15
Šiscorporation

Re: Re: Re: to you people from the us

Quote:
comedy "we are all nazis" option

older screenshot

im off to get a gun and start hunting down all americans i meet and after that ill eat their children
I can recommend Tabasco. It complements the fatty meat perfectly
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 18:39   #16
wu_trax

ok, sorry, that page is probably only satire:
http://www.newsmaxstore.com/nms/show...D=9&GroupID=12
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 18:42   #17
Woof
Banned

Quote:
ok, sorry, that page is probably only satire:
http://www.newsmaxstore.com/nms/show...D=9&GroupID=12
The Leadership Genius of George W. Bush, that's the funniest intro i've read in ages !
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 21:25   #18
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Woof

Burger King is actually a British-owned company last I heard (though I think it might have been sold)

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 21:35   #19
Nixjim
Commander

Nixjim is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: to you people from the us

Quote:
i just wanted to say: the fact that many people here are against the war on iraq does not mean that we suddenly all started hating you or that we now started attacking every american we see in the public here
i dont understand why your politicians / media suddenly means we are all anti-americans nowadays, we simply dont want that war, thats it
It works both ways. During the Cold war most Americans hated Russia, but not the Russian people. It was the actions of their government that worried us.
Nixjim is offline   Reply With Quote