User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Feb 2003, 23:35   #1
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Do you consider yourself cruel?

Many will doubtlessly shake their heads at this my moronic attempt to spread my far off thoughts with the rest of the Fantastic Internet World (that's you).

And still I ask: Can you look deep into your shallow soul and discover, 'hey', I'm a pain in the ass to a lot of nice people and I enjoy it'.

You don't have to be a terrorist to speak up, housewives and teachers can be cruel too!

Yes.

Matrim
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 23:38   #2
Ðiscorporation

I'm not cruel

Inventive, yes, cruel, no
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 23:39   #3
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
I wish you'd stop signing your ****ing name after everyone of your posts.

ITS NOT LIKE WE DON'T KNOW WHO POSTED IT!

You make me sad before bedtime :/

Matrim
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 23:39   #4
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Im cruel on several occasions.
Not all the time tho.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 23:42   #5
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
I'm cruel in general. I try to change but I don't believe in personal change so instead I accept it, and then it gets worse.

Whoever said denial is bad is a LIAR.
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 23:42   #6
Nixjim
Commander

Nixjim is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Do you consider yourself cruel?

Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim
Many will doubtlessly shake their heads at this my moronic attempt to spread my far off thoughts with the rest of the Fantastic Internet World (that's you).

And still I ask: Can you look deep into your shallow soul and discover, 'hey', I'm a pain in the ass to a lot of nice people and I enjoy it'.

You don't have to be a terrorist to speak up, housewives and teachers can be cruel too!

Yes.

Matrim

/me shakes his head.

No, I do not think I am evil or cruel. I treat everyone I meet like they were old friends until they give me a good reason to do otherwise. I'm much more likely to argue here than in real life, people really do use body languager alot in communication, so it is way to easy to mis-understand what someone here says. I never set out to deliberately hurt anyone though.
And I meet a lot of people in my job I've never met before, and some of them are strange, to put it nicely. Regardless of my opinion in private though, I always treat them nice and fairly, even if I'm off the job.
Nixjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 23:54   #7
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i can be both intentionally and unintentionally cruel, however, it is generally very rare that i am either