User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Jan 2003, 21:48   #1
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Has the forum fallen over?

It's incredibly slow for me (was even slower a few mins ago)... Jolt.co.uk is doing fine so it isn't a router that tipped over.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 22:11   #2
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
There are intermittant problems at the moment it seems.
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 22:11   #3
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Athough right now they seem just fine!
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 22:12   #4
Nixjim
Commander

Nixjim is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Has the forum fallen over?

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
It's incredibly slow for me (was even slower a few mins ago)... Jolt.co.uk is doing fine so it isn't a router that tipped over.
Must have been. I couldn't get it to load so I just left for awhile. Seems to be working for me now.

Fear the Bunny
Nixjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 00:51   #5
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
Woo Hoo Thier Back!!!!!!!!!!!1

Go X!!!!!!!!!
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 01:20   #6
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Seems to be fine.
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 11:18   #7
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
It was bad yesterday.... I got database errors and stuff.... doing fine now!
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote