User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Jan 2003, 00:43   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
guess what i did in school today!

we drew pictures of ourselves in ms paint.
and then we were supposed to print them out and give them to the teacher... she's putting tape on them and we hafta put them up above our computers..
i saved a copy on my disk so maybe later i'll show you guys :P
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 00:45   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
saucy
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 00:45   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I was meant to go register for my exams, but couldn't be bothered, thus I'll probably get fined when it turns out I still won't bother my ass doing it before the deadline.

Wish I could MS Paint.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 00:47   #4
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
i need something else to draw :\
gimme some suggestions

LO PAB
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 00:48   #5
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
i need something else to draw :\
gimme some suggestions

LO PAB
Draw a Donner Kebab and a can of Mountain Dew to wash it down with.

LO ARYN.

That or 'satirical sketches of your fellow Moderators'. Then give it a funky title. And some music.
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 00:55   #6
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
hey aryn
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 01:03   #7
Aryn
Happy

omg nod that made me laugh out loud in class

you definitely own my paint skills

pab: that could be a fun idea.. then when i get home i can post them in the modstars thread and i'd win for sure!! :P
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 01:04   #8
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
omg nod that made me laugh out loud in class

you definitely own my paint skills

pab: that could be a fun idea.. then when i get home i can post them in the modstars thread and i'd win for sure!! :P
If there's prizes I demand a share now, you'd be stealing my intellectual property*

* Not true.
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 01:06   #9
Aryn
Happy

i could send you koolaid :P
i wanted to post my paint pic of myself.. but i can't put it up on my webby from here
and i can't use msn/irc to send it either :\

which mod shall i do (ahem.. draw) first?
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 01:09   #10
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
i could send you koolaid :P
i wanted to post my paint pic of myself.. but i can't put it up on my webby from here
and i can't use msn/irc to send it either :\

which mod shall i do (ahem.. draw) first?
I'm tempted to say JBOY, but the word 'Karm' is calling me, softly, softly.
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 01:09   #11
Aryn
Happy

i don't think i've ever actually seen a pic of karm :\
hmm...
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 01:10   #12
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
i don't think i've ever actually seen a pic of karm :\
hmm...
'Imagineer' one =)
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 01:13   #13
Aryn
Happy

yes sir!
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 01:15   #14
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
yes sir!
\o/

I'm away to bed though, I've a lab that I'm planning on skipping tomorrow and I'll need all my energy to remember not to go.

Display results tomorrow, ma'am

'Et au revior'
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 01:25   #15
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

(Instead of going to bed I made this epic tribute to Winter:
http://www.groundassault.7host.com/p...mo/snowman.jpg
Now I'm really off.)
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 01:35   #16
Aryn
Happy

aww how cute
ok no more snowman stuff
winter should be outlawed for the rest of the year
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 04:17   #17
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
KArn is 6ft Plus blonde not fat not thin.

Mister average
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 04:35   #18
Nixjim
Commander

Nixjim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
aww how cute
ok no more snowman stuff
winter should be outlawed for the rest of the year

I agree, bring on the Spring weather.

Fear the Bunny
Nixjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 04:41   #19
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: guess what i did in school today!

Quote:
and then we were supposed to print them out and give them to the teacher... she's putting tape on them and we hafta put them up above our computers..
how old are you?
like 12?
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 05:44   #20
Nixjim
Commander

Nixjim is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: guess what i did in school today!

Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
how old are you?
like 12?

How smart are you?
like IQ of 12?

Fear the Bunny
Nixjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 06:24   #21
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Not to be rude or anything, but was everyone potty trained?
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 07:16   #22
Aryn
Happy

no.. this is a grownup school
but this school requires everyone to take an 'intro to computers' class, because not everyone knows how to use a computer.
1/2 my class has never seen MS Paint before, and what better way for a teacher to teach them than to get them to play.

for me it's a hayday like it'd be for you guys. but i had to help a woman print her picture because she's never used a computer and doesn't know where the print button is.

we're lucky we grew up with computers. they have to learn everything now so they can perhaps get a decent job in the future.

btw.. that reminds me.. who remembers the computer game 'operation neptune?' :P
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 08:36   #23
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
Has anyone in history actually produced something, ah, decent with MSPaint? ;-/

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 10:26   #24
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Quote:
no.. this is a grownup school
but this school requires everyone to take an 'intro to computers' class, because not everyone knows how to use a computer.
1/2 my class has never seen MS Paint before, and what better way for a teacher to teach them than to get them to play.

for me it's a hayday like it'd be for you guys. but i had to help a woman print her picture because she's never used a computer and doesn't know where the print button is.

we're lucky we grew up with computers. they have to learn everything now so they can perhaps get a decent job in the future.

btw.. that reminds me.. who remembers the computer game 'operation neptune?' :P
It wasn't meant to piss you off, I was just wondering if they assessed your skills right and if you wouldn't go liek bored the rest of the course.
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 13:14   #25
RiCo

Quote:
I'm crying at the moment. Guess why?
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 13:16   #26
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Re: Re: guess what i did in school today!

Quote:
Originally posted by RiCo
I'm crying at the moment. Guess why?
You somehow managed to staple your thumbs together.
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 15:49   #27
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
How fun.
I miss school.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 15:58   #28
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
I was meant to go register for my exams, but couldn't be bothered, thus I'll probably get fined when it turns out I still won't bother my ass doing it before the deadline.

Wish I could MS Paint.
Knew I'd forgoten something.

Bugger. Another 30 notes down the drain (or whatever it is)
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 18:59   #29
Aryn
Happy

xtrasyn.. that's ok :P
i told them i knew stuff about computers.. but the course is required. i have no choice. i have about another week of this then we start into Word, Exel, and i think Powerpoint. (which i know already) ah well.
the prof knows that i already know this stuff which is why i'm allowed to 'play' on the internet and listen to music while she lectures :P

(though i DID learn something new yesterday. Ctrl+a selects all.... i don't know very many keyboard shortcuts :\)
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 19:01   #30
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
In Canada they teach you real world skills.
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote