User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Feb 2003, 17:06   #51
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Oh yeah, I'm sure that the Soviets did practically win by themselves.

What I meant is that I was wondering what that had to do with us/America saving France. As far as I know, no Russian took a step inside France.
ive got enough of ww2-threads but anyway: if a very large part of the german army was busy in the east you cant deny that this had 'some' influence on the war in the west
wu_trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 17:08   #52
m.ar.d

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Oh yeah, I'm sure that the Soviets did practically win by themselves.

What I meant is that I was wondering what that had to do with us/America saving France. As far as I know, no Russian took a step inside France.
the egrman army had 75% of its might in the east. if they had won against russia, they would have their troops in the west.
do you really think the americans and brits would have been able to free france against that army??
i dont think so
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 17:10   #53
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
And it's obvious that the Soviets were fighting to save France.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 17:32   #54
Nixjim
Commander

Nixjim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by wu_trax
ive had enough of ww2-threads but anyway:
I agree. People can argue themselves silly about it but it accomplishes nothing. To many what-ifs that could go either way.
Nixjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 17:34   #55
Nixjim
Commander

Nixjim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by m.ar.d
the egrman army
I like that name, it sounds cool.

/me starts petition to have Germany renamed Egrmany. \o/

Nixjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 17:37   #56
Curufinwe
[+] Templar

Curufinwe is a jewel in the roughCurufinwe is a jewel in the roughCurufinwe is a jewel in the rough
ok, now i have a little more time and can answer to your comments...

Quote:
they didnt say a damn thing. they said well yeah he exagurrated a little bit, he didnt really mean that. avctually its Schroeders fault to provoce him i n the first place. and they keep saying that germany had isolated it self although they damn well know that france is also supporting germany.
Ofc it is Schroeders fault in the first place, he has no feeling for foreign politics whatsoever, he should have kept his fingers from it and let Fischer handle it, he could have personate an antiwar stance without isolating us. We are isolated, the french are against a war as well, but they have not fixed their position as Schroeder did.

Quote:

they won in hessen in 1999 by bringing up a campaign only about the refugees. that lying scumbag ronald koch was only talking about the Doppelpass in the entire campaign.
and in 2002 elections they started bashing the foreigners again one week before the elections because the polls were showing that the spd had gain some advantages.
Yes, he talked about the double citizenship, but this has nothing to do with refugees. refugees are not eligible for dual citizenship. it has to do with children born here by parents who are living here for at least 8 years, those are no refugees anymore.
and i can understand ppl that are saying you should only have one nationality, it is hard to be loyal to more than one.
and they didnt bash any foreigners in the 2002 election campaign, they just wanted some changed to the immigration law, which was illegally put through by Schroeder. and when looking at those proposed things you have to admit they are rather minor differences, afaik the major problem was about the age of children allowed to come here.
so next time get your facts straight and dont repeat stuff you picked up in some leftist/communist newspaper.

Quote:

I m not suffering from anything.
The CDU is run by a bunch of sick lying criminal people who have no respect for their political rivals, no respect for their government and no respect for anything but their own will for power.
for godsakes they criticised willy brandts east policy. even when he got the noble peace price for it, the scumbags never stopped criticizing him. they are really disgusting and they are traitors.
yada yada yada ...
there are criminal politicians in all parties, and the other accusations also apply to all parties
it is there good right to criticise brandt, he is from a different party after all.
We have sworn, and not lightly. This oath we will keep. We are threatened with many evils, and treason not least; but one thing is not said: that we shall suffer from cowardice, from cravens or the fear of cravens. Therefore I say that we will go on, and this doom I add: the deeds that we shall do shall be the matter of song until the last days of Arda.
Curufinwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 19:43   #57
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Quote:
france conquered england entirely. England could never conquer france( although they tried several times).
when did france conquer the english ?
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 20:03   #58
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
1066 or something ??
wu_trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 20:07   #59
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by wu_trax
1066 or something ??
That was just Normandy, though.

So it wasn't even France, more a small component part of it.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 21:06   #60
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Rumsfield isn't a politician. He was hired for one huge reason: He really could give a **** what you think about what he says. He's extremely candid and up front. He definitely wasn't brought in to make people feel good.

If you'd ever seen how he talks to reporters, you'd realize that anything the guy says doesn't exactly fall under the "lets not piss anyone off" category.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 23:33   #61
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
That was just Normandy, though.

So it wasn't even France, more a small component part of it.
They were scandinavian types that took northern france
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 00:11   #62
Cuddley_Battleship
Luminous Flux

Cuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Kumnaa
The United States Of Europe should declare war on the US and just sort all this crap out once and for all.
And get your asses kicked? Go ahead, that would give you something to protest about.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 04:33   #63
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Cuddley_Battleship
Troll.
Counter-troll.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 12:18   #64
m.ar.d

Quote:
Originally posted by Curufinwe

Ofc it is Schroeders fault in the first place, he has no feeling for foreign politics whatsoever, he should have kept his fingers from it and let Fischer handle it, he could have personate an antiwar stance without isolating us. We are isolated, the french are against a war as well, but they have not fixed their position as Schroeder did.
ofc france cant act the same way as germany. france has a veto in the council. if france would say we wont give you a yes in the security council, the united states would attack right away.
they are just leaving their answer open to buy sometime and not let Bush attack right away. germany on the other can allow itself to say a strict no, because it wouldnt lead to an immediate attack by Bush.
Its schroeders strict and firm no that hads made all the opposition against this war possible in the first place.
if stoiber had won the elections, we would probably be in war with iraq now.

Quote:

Yes, he talked about the double citizenship, but this has nothing to do with refugees. refugees are not eligible for dual citizenship. it has to do with children born here by parents who are living here for at least 8 years, those are no refugees anymore.
and i can understand ppl that are saying you should only have one nationality, it is hard to be loyal to more than one.
and they didnt bash any foreigners in the 2002 election campaign, they just wanted some changed to the immigration law, which was illegally put through by Schroeder. and when looking at those proposed things you have to admit they are rather minor differences, afaik the major problem was about the age of children allowed to come here.
so next time get your facts straight and dont repeat stuff you picked up in some leftist/communist newspaper.
oh comon, the guy was talking to the republican party(thats the righwing extremist here in germany). He financed his campaign with dirty money from switzerland. he lied 3 times about not knowuing about that money. he said wit was jewish heritage.

Quote:

yada yada yada ...
there are criminal politicians in all parties, and the other accusations also apply to all parties
it is there good right to criticise brandt, he is from a different party after all.
no they didnt have the right to criticize the east policy of Brandt.
they said why did brandt go to poland and ask for forgiveness for the crimes commited by the nazis.why did he kneel infront of that statue.
even after his noble price, they wouldnt shut up about it.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 18:10   #65
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Quote:
Originally posted by Cuddley_Battleship
And get your asses kicked? Go ahead, that would give you something to protest about.
1 in 5 american shots hit themselves/an ally, they are no threat
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 18:46   #66
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
france conquered england entirely. England could never conquer france( although they tried several times).
Henry V effectively conquered France, he just died before ascending to the throne.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 18:59   #67
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Kumnaa
1 in 5 american shots hit themselves/an ally, they are no threat
World War II 21%
Korea 18%
Vietnam 39%
Persian Gulf 49%

Note these figures include all casualties not just fatalities. They also don't include allies, just the US shooting their own troops.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote