User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Jan 2003, 04:05   #1
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The Joys of Jetlag

Its 3am and im wide awake

any 'tried and tested' ways to get back to sleep that dont involve drugs or violence?
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 04:09   #2
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
if u have a tv in ur room, turn it on, find something ridiculously boring (bbc news 24 tends to work well), turn the sound down to just before that 'muffled' phase, turn lights off, lie down, close eyes.
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 04:18   #3
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Have a wank.

works every time.
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 04:23   #4
Ap0k
Spritely:

Quote:
Originally posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
Have a wank.

works every time.
i was going to suggest that. for some reason i decided to go with a more dampened method...

edit: also, if id suggested it, i would have had to think about JJ wanking... oh god, i just did...
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 04:24   #5
Nixjim
Commander

Nixjim is an unknown quantity at this point
Reading the Role playing Forums should do it.
Nixjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 04:32   #6
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Ap0k
i was going to suggest that. for some reason i decided to go with a more dampened method...
[i]
That's what JJ will be in about half an hour or so.
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 04:33   #7
Ap0k
Spritely:

thank you for that mental polaroid belgy...

thank you so very very much...
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 04:36   #8
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Quote:
Originally posted by Ap0k
thank you for that mental polaroid belgy...
Not a problem!

[03:33] * @Belgarath listens to: Utah Saints - Open Your Mind (128kbps/44kHz/03:40/3.35mb/stereo)
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 04:38   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Ok lads, I've added belgy's account to karm's RP condemned list so don't worry he'll soon be out of our hair!
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 04:40   #10
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
so don't worry he'll soon be out of our hair!
No way. Ask a girl how long it takes to get cum out of her hair.

I'll be round for ages of man, yet.
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 04:42   #11
Ap0k
Spritely:

generally you aim for the mouth...

but if your a bit ****-eyed we'll understand belg...
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 04:48   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
No way. Ask a girl how long it takes to get cum out of her hair.

I'll be round for ages of man, yet.

Usually I don't get time to ask what with her trying to castrate me while throwing my clothes out the window.