User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Jan 2003, 10:20   #1
Karmulian

The Management apologise

for the amount fo closed threads

but GD seems to have been overrun by cretins during the night(more so than usual)

The situation is now under control

sorry for any inconvinience this may have had to your viewing
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 10:22   #2
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...hreadid=156933

Having a nark helps noone. (Re: last post).
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 10:24   #3
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

That was some of the fastest modding I've seen.

You were like the Terminator or something.

(Resisting temptation to shout "Karmulian for mod", I really really am)
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 10:25   #4
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara

That's an image I could enter that GD piccy thing with \o/
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 10:27   #5
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara

Wonder if he used the regular tools or did a bit of direct DB editing...
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 10:29   #6
Karmulian

regular tools
(mods have a little tick box at the bottom of <REPLY> that they can tick and it closes the thread)
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 16:14   #7
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
The Karmynator has struck again.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 16:17   #8
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Is it just me that thinks the only reason they're closed and not moved to the deleted threads forum is so that Karm can get the praise for closing them, which would have gone unnoticed had they just been moved?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 20:07   #9
Jo

You know when you're having one of those out of body experiences when you're in another dimension and nothing quite makes sense? This thread is it.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 20:16   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
without meaning to cause offence you and the admin team were asking for it letting shai back

He is ****. face it. Stop saying "hes ok when you get to know him". Hes a nationalist, annoying little prick, who will never be "nice", or reform. All you ****ers who like him and create accounts for him should be very ashamed.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 20:19   #11
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
without meaning to cause offence you and the admin team were asking for it letting shai back

He is ****. face it. Stop saying "hes ok when you get to know him". Hes a nationalist, annoying little prick, who will never be "nice", or reform. All you ****ers who like him and create accounts for him should be very ashamed.
What makes you think that he was let back in?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 21:33   #12
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
my first inkling was when JJ said "pending good behaviour hsai will be let back in because whenever we ban him someone just creates him a new account"

Unread 13 Jan 2003, 21:44   #13
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
my first inkling was when JJ said "pending good behaviour hsai will be let back in because whenever we ban him someone just creates him a new account"
we never let him back in. however when we manage to catch him, we tend to let him stick around if he's behaving.

This never lasts.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 21:45   #14
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
He was behaving last night

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 21:47   #15
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

never lasts? it never begins. I dont see what shai has done to be deservant of so many chances whereas people like TMG, would be banned before he would get to post "i agree"

I dont understand why (some) moderators tend to like shai, or put the effort into getting to "know" him.

Unread 13 Jan 2003, 21:55   #16
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
I tend to leave tmg alone as well...he tends to do the same thing that shai does though, which is behave (behaving and posting things you like are not the same thing) and then toss it out the window at some odd moment.

*shrug* I tend to be the "nice" mod until someone crosses a line.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 21:59   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I quite like shai actually. However I'd rather burn down the forums and sacrifice their ashes to Ares before setting off on a quest to destroy international freedom of thought before I'd let him back on.

Actually to hell with PA and shai I'm off to do that!
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 00:20   #18
Snurx
Dirte

I love you guys.
Really.
:bunny:
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 00:47   #19
Dace

I was hoping for a "totally and unreservedly for all the **** we've done" comment in the first post but suprsingly enough i appear to be disappointed.
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 01:02   #20
Nixjim
Commander

Nixjim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
He was behaving last night

IT's true. I rather enjoyed our little discussions last night, most fun I've had here since I joined these Forums
Nixjim is offline   Reply With Quote