User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Jan 2003, 04:33   #1
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
We Are Invincible!!!!!!!

No mods online for a couple of hours. We can rape and pillage the board!!

Or we cant, its all good, its all good.
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 04:36   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Why would we rape and pillage our own board?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 04:41   #3
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
More to the point,what's to pillage and I dont even want to know about the rape part...
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 04:42   #4
Nixjim
Commander

Nixjim is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry, almost bed time here. I'll have to catch the next chance that comes around.

Fear the Bunny
Nixjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 06:47   #5
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
The mods are never online at this hour anymore, so it's really nothing special.

They'll just delete you in the morning, ask RIT

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 07:01   #6
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
don't make the angry !
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 07:06   #7
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
The mods are never online at this hour anymore, so it's really nothing special.

They'll just delete you in the morning, ask RIT
dont kid yourself, they never were really. I remember spamming here at this time about a year ago when you were an ad mod (dont think you were a mod here yet, or maybe you were and just couldnt be arsed to delete my drivel), in the end i was threatened with deletion, think i go off with a warning though.

What was my point... oh yeah, mods were never on at this time.
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 07:43   #8
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
After about the 2nd week, I cba to moderate or read GD.

It's at least readable these days, what with the non-existant community and all.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote