User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 21 Jun 2011, 14:42   #51
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Tgv & nd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
This isnt a war on the universe, it is a war on Apprime. And as I said, we were only going to do it into a once off, then Apprime all of the sudden decided they wanted to attack our biggest planet to scare us off. If anything that just made us more resolved.

Got it?
I get it. Its quite simple, you are creating a block with the 3 biggest alliances still playing planetarion. I dont mind that, I just mind you being an idiot.
Why am I not surprised... You created a block, if apprime creates one now, its a counterblock.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2011, 14:47   #52
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizz View Post
dS allied with Apprime just before the start of the round, Apprime stole their co-ords and proceeded to hit them.

However I do hope Apprime loses this round quite hard to the block.
Just something I need to get out of my system (takes a deep breathe)...

You dumb xxxx what was you thinking? (takes a drink and regains composure)

Now that is out of road, you live and learn from your mistakes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
p.s. CT wont be handed over the win this round, time for another alliance to get it.
Is that code for we apprime need allies?
And dS had such high hopes of taking the alliance win aswell
Unread 21 Jun 2011, 14:56   #53
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

At least it's somewhat of a compliment to need 615 fleet slots to fight 150.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2011, 15:17   #54
Firebird

Did i miss read this whole thread or has it been claimed that creating a 3 alliance teamup is not inciting a block war?
Unread 21 Jun 2011, 15:23   #55
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
it seems that.... as usual i was right..... tho i should update the name of the thread.

TGV and ND have a new partner. Insecure CT has joined them yesterday night. This means the 3 biggest alliances in numbers are officially a block. Who coud have seen that comin?????

Yet another round where apprime is forced to level the playing field, even tho app is again not playing ftw just like last round we want to keep this round interesting.

any1 wanna bet with me? i predict that after a couple night of incs on ND, ND will start galraiding and trow CT TGV under the bus. I will laugh if u dont see that coming. No need to be a rocket scientist to know this, its just history keep repeating itself.

peace out
You have a bad reputation for a reason. I'd suggest keeping quiet on the forums because you sir are an idiot.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2011, 15:23   #56
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizz
dS allied with Apprime just before the start of the round, Apprime stole their co-ords and proceeded to hit them..
We don't even have half of your coords man..
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2011, 15:33   #57
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
Did i miss read this whole thread or has it been claimed that creating a 3 alliance teamup is not inciting a block war?

uhm a block war is two blocks fighting ... this is just the rest of the uni tired of being bullied and told what to do by CarDi and co
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2011, 15:37   #58
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
Sure you can hit an App fortress galaxy, don't think anyone has said otherwise, but to think that you wouldn't receive some kind of retaliation for it is rather naive...
i told cardi it was my mistake i missed dz's 3 lines saying not to do something and that he had a night to do what he wanted but not to get stupid with it.

In comes APP and XVX (plus the reg incs from ct/p3ng/rock ect doing gal raids) he said an eye for an eye but what he did was quite a bit harder then hitting 1 single app gal. you had 7 or 8 planets with incs we had 20 or more from app alone.

Trying to flex his muscle ... well when backed into the corner we could either keep getting beat down or fight our way out. Or I guess we could have continue letting the top fattest gals raid the uni at will with no recourse bc they are app forts and we will get pee pee slapped if we attack them. the rest of the uni is off roiding happily continuing enjoying the game ... just not APP last night.
Unread 21 Jun 2011, 15:45   #59
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
In comes APP and XVX (plus the reg incs from ct/p3ng/rock ect doing gal raids) he said an eye for an eye but what he did was quite a bit harder then hitting 1 single app gal. you had 7 or 8 planets with incs we had 20 or more from app alone.
Poor you
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2011, 16:50   #60
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Our raid consisted of 2 galaxies, now unless you have 2 full galaxies full of ND (you don't) then your either exaggerating or some people just happened to hit you on their own solos.....

Quote:
Trying to flex his muscle ... well when backed into the corner we could either keep getting beat down or fight our way out. Or I guess we could have continue letting the top fattest gals raid the uni at will with no recourse bc they are app forts and we will get pee pee slapped if we attack them. the rest of the uni is off roiding happily continuing enjoying the game ... just not APP last night.
Backed into a corner? you had one night of incomings, I'd hardly say you were being backed into a corner. If you think that is then I'd hate to hear what you have to say if you were at war
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2011, 17:08   #61
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I dont think anyone in apprime mind some action. Bring it. Just dont call it anything other than it is. A massive block created to take down a smal but good ( atleast compared to the ones attacking ) alliance.

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 21 Jun 2011, 17:18   #62
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Our raid consisted of 2 galaxies, now unless you have 2 full galaxies full of ND (you don't) then your either exaggerating or some people just happened to hit you on their own solos.....

Backed into a corner? you had one night of incomings, I'd hardly say you were being backed into a corner. If you think that is then I'd hate to hear what you have to say if you were at war
One night of incs cause you to make this thread didn't it.
Unread 21 Jun 2011, 17:18   #63
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
I dont think anyone in apprime mind some action. Bring it. Just dont call it anything other than it is. A massive block created to take down a smal but good ( atleast compared to the ones attacking ) alliance.
Did anyone deny thats what the purpose of this was? You make it sound so un provoked though.
Unread 21 Jun 2011, 17:25   #64
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Did anyone deny thats what the purpose of this was? You make it sound so un provoked though.
A moron from TGV said alliances joining with apprime would be creating a blockwar. You created a block, I spose we would have to get some allies along or it wouldnt be a blockwar, just a bashing of 40 odd players -ish-.
I dont see the problem with blockwars though.Alliances working together for longer than a day or 3 is not a bad thing in itself.

Quote:
Unread 21 Jun 2011, 17:30   #65
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
A moron from TGV said alliances joining with apprime would be creating a blockwar. You created a block, I spose we would have to get some allies along or it wouldnt be a blockwar, just a bashing of 40 odd players -ish-.
I dont see the problem with blockwars though.Alliances working together for longer than a day or 3 is not a bad thing in itself.
Since when has 50 players become 40ish? Did you fail math at jr grade?
Unread 21 Jun 2011, 17:35   #66
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic
This thread is from last week..
Unread 21 Jun 2011, 17:43   #67
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

This is amusing like a soap opera bitching moaning whining then abit of I'm king of the hill we fear no one then.

I don't post logs on forums but early round app did moan about ct hitting there forts 2 days on trot not that we knew we had no coords of app.

So That kinda explains what the maniac is about app don't like there forts hit and will do anything to avoid it.

I'm still a honest individual so I'll admit apprime are some of the best players of pa under 1 group which makes them a tough force to beat no matter how many planets you got against them.

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2011, 19:19   #68
Blink

Blink is an unknown quantity at this point

I think I pissed off Cardi. Also props to cardi for nice communication when I msged him after he cancelled the NAP relation. GJ Cardi!
Blink is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2011, 19:42   #69
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Personally I'd view it as the 3 alliances most likely to compete for the round win removing the alliance who last round quite adequately demonstrated that even if they don't want the #1 spot they're going to give it to whoever they feel like. Seems pretty reasonable to me.
Unread 21 Jun 2011, 20:03   #70
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
No.
Ultores
Unread 21 Jun 2011, 20:19   #71
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
This thread is from last week..
oh no kidding? Hah i didnt even look I figured this was all in reaction to last night didnt pay attn too much.

In this case its even more funny as TGV/ND almost went at it ... we attacked a TGV gal shortly b4 that app gal raid ... (just goin for good targets) ... lol this is even more amusing now.

Maybe when we were hearing about APP/xVx possibly having non aggression or more I should have ran in here making a post lmao.
Unread 22 Jun 2011, 12:40   #72
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is a little advice: When im sad and wanna make block. I just stop being sad and be awesome instead! True story

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2011, 19:23   #73
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Personally I'd view it as the 3 alliances most likely to compete for the round win removing the alliance who last round quite adequately demonstrated that even if they don't want the #1 spot they're going to give it to whoever they feel like. Seems pretty reasonable to me.
Apprime will always decide who wins, they are the most active, and will prolly rebound fast after they all turn on each other, guess round will go to xVx

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2011, 19:37   #74
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post

Think thats probably the most sensible comment out of everything on this thread

regardless of how big Apprime is and wether or not there going for any kind of win they are still Apprime as Demort said 'the best attacking and defensive unit' in PA.

So yes it might take 3 allainces to take them down but take them down they will - every time CT, TGV or ND land on these value heavy App planets they get a score boost (and roids) this will keep them growing nicely and if xVx tries to make a play im sure 2 of these 3 allies can keep apprime locked down for a night whilst the third one raids some xVx planets and keeps there roid gain stagnant atleast.

I dont beleive ND will makes the mistakes of previous rounds... especially as this is a ST round - hitting big planets is what it is all about so why stop???
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2011, 20:21   #75
Wishmaster
LDK

The score they are "gaining" is from xp. In general they crash way too much value for it to be worth it for them. Either stop crashing, or roid another alliance. Or, go on like this Hopefully they will go for the 3rd option here.

Quote:
Unread 22 Jun 2011, 23:04   #76
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
The score they are "gaining" is from xp. In general they crash way too much value for it to be worth it for them. Either stop crashing, or roid another alliance. Or, go on like this Hopefully they will go for the 3rd option here.
While I have no doubt there's a lot of crashing what exactly is the negative picture you're painting here? The 3 of them hit you constantly and uh, one of them wins but by a smaller margin than if they didn't? What?
Unread 23 Jun 2011, 13:17   #77
Firebird

They will soon enough fall apart and fight each other it has been shown and proven that ND switch sides more often or not. Top 3 atm will be looking for an angle to win and unless they stick together attacking like this for the whole round they will not stop App rebounding, in turn leaving the field open for the likes of XVX to steal any win off of them.

In response to Kaibai mate they struggle to pin App down with 3 allys so you think they can send one at App to tie them down ??? I would suggest re-thinking this.
Unread 23 Jun 2011, 13:55   #78
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

He said 2 would stay on App and a 3rd would hit xVx. I'm sure this could be done on a rotation basis, so that everyone hits xVx and everyone hits App - just 'turn based' rather than 'all at once'.
Unread 23 Jun 2011, 15:37   #79
Colt
Mercenary

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3k View Post
He said 2 would stay on App and a 3rd would hit xVx. I'm sure this could be done on a rotation basis, so that everyone hits xVx and everyone hits App - just 'turn based' rather than 'all at once'.
This will not happen as there are too many selfish players who will start soloing instead of hitting App as they will have no roids in a day or two...wars of attrition don't happen in PA nowadays, people get greedy.
Ultores
Unread 23 Jun 2011, 18:07   #80
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

You're probably right, Colt, I was just correcting Firebird as he'd misread something Kaiba had said.
Unread 23 Jun 2011, 18:30   #81
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

Quote:
This will not happen as there are too many selfish players who will start soloing instead of hitting App as they will have no roids in a day or two...wars of attrition don't happen in PA nowadays, people get greedy.
they didnt stop against omega last round. was solid incs even when we had nothing left. they didnt stop until 75% of the alliance jumped ship.
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2011, 18:58   #82
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
With conventional gal raids (set up gal raid, tp at 9pm, some attackers pl fleets, gal jgp themselves and ground fleets ingal and maybe some ally def and cover as many waves as possible.) totally agree due to the relatively low % of landing... because it is making it easy for the targets to do something about it.

However if the BCs of (the previously mentioned in thread) alliances were to raise their game and box clever (Live BCing as I call it) It wouldn't be too hard.

Use the element of surprise and the principle that ships cant be in the same place ... simples.
Unread 23 Jun 2011, 22:54   #83
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
With conventional gal raids (set up gal raid, tp at 9pm, some attackers pl fleets, gal jgp themselves and ground fleets ingal and maybe some ally def and cover as many waves as possible.) totally agree due to the relatively low % of landing... because it is making it easy for the targets to do something about it.

However if the BCs of (the previously mentioned in thread) alliances were to raise their game and box clever (Live BCing as I call it) It wouldn't be too hard.

Use the element of surprise and the principle that ships cant be in the same place ... simples.
Most likely true. App have been loosing roids even if adding members to the tag though, so it's not looking too horrible at the moment. Who knows, maybe if the block sticks and the BC's up their game more and coordinate with DC's, they might have a chance!
They could let App attack some nights and not care if they land for some roids. Instead teamup on xVx and see too they go down some. Just hope to even out the losses by landing properly on xVx.

Last edited by Buly; 23 Jun 2011 at 23:00.
Buly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2011, 23:16   #84
guzlic

guzlic is an unknown quantity at this point

Why are you suggesting block should hit xVx? xVx is not part of any block, hasn't targeted anyone in particular, so what's with all the hate?
guzlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2011, 01:53   #85
t3k
The Video Guy

I don't think anyone other than Apprime is suggesting that anyone is at any stage going to hit xVx (en-masse), and that's only to try and get you into the mentality that you need to stick together with App.

Whether you fall for it is your decision.
Unread 24 Jun 2011, 02:06   #86
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Kai isnt app
Unread 24 Jun 2011, 06:23   #87
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

It has been stated elsewhere that Apprime are playing kingmaker again and want xVx to win so in that sense alone xVx are on Apprimes side. Maybe if xVx dont want to be associated with Apprime and the war that is going on there then there HC should publicly declare it or possible join ND's side and show Apprime they dont want to be kingmade as it is a hollow win

I completely agree with Paisley btw (shock) that the BC's need to be a little more clever and coordinate better with other areas in there allainces to catch Apprime with fleets out.

For example TGV is CR heavy as an alliance so when Apprime is lolwaving 1 target TGV should be be waiting to sufficent amounts of Apprime fleets are attacking and then hitting them back big trapping a lot of Apprimes anti CR out and outcapping the losses of the lolwave
Unread 24 Jun 2011, 07:04   #88
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
I completely agree with Paisley btw (shock) that the BC's need to be a little more clever and coordinate better with other areas in there allainces to catch Apprime with fleets out.

For example TGV is CR heavy as an alliance so when Apprime is lolwaving 1 target TGV should be be waiting to sufficent amounts of Apprime fleets are attacking and then hitting them back big trapping a lot of Apprimes anti CR out and outcapping the losses of the lolwave
The TGV BCs could drop a pm to a ND DCs (and vice versa) and ask what apprime incs you got there and set up a raid with the appropiate fleet out... Ive seen no evidence of such an initiative been taken
Unread 24 Jun 2011, 08:39   #89
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
It has been stated elsewhere that Apprime are playing kingmaker again and want xVx to win so in that sense alone xVx are on Apprimes side. Maybe if xVx dont want to be associated with Apprime and the war that is going on there then there HC should publicly declare it or possible join ND's side and show Apprime they dont want to be kingmade as it is a hollow win

Boy you really are ****ing clueless arent you.
Unread 24 Jun 2011, 11:01   #90
VampiriA
Retired

VampiriA is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
They will soon enough fall apart and fight each other it has been shown and proven that ND switch sides more often or not. Top 3 atm will be looking for an angle to win and unless they stick together attacking like this for the whole round they will not stop App rebounding, in turn leaving the field open for the likes of XVX to steal any win off of them.

In response to Kaibai mate they struggle to pin App down with 3 allys so you think they can send one at App to tie them down ??? I would suggest re-thinking this.
The content available above represents the opinions and judgments of the respective user or information provider not under contract with [APPRIME]. [APPRIME] neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on PA FORUMS by any third party. Under no circumstances will [APPRIME] be liable for any loss or damage caused by [ANYONE WHO IS NOT APPRIME] use or reliance on information obtained through [PA FORUMS]. [APPRIME] is not responsible for any actions or inaction on [ANYONE WHO IS NOT APPRIME] part based on the information that is presented on [PA FORUMS]. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through [PA FORUMS]. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content.

This has been presented to you by APPRIME high council member above cardi.
THANK YOU

Apprime supreme hc, above MaxMilliaN

Last edited by VampiriA; 24 Jun 2011 at 11:07.
VampiriA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2011, 11:24   #91
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampiriA View Post
The content available above represents the opinions and judgments of the respective user or information provider not under contract with [APPRIME]. [APPRIME] neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on PA FORUMS by any third party. Under no circumstances will [APPRIME] be liable for any loss or damage caused by [ANYONE WHO IS NOT APPRIME] use or reliance on information obtained through [PA FORUMS]. [APPRIME] is not responsible for any actions or inaction on [ANYONE WHO IS NOT APPRIME] part based on the information that is presented on [PA FORUMS]. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through [PA FORUMS]. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content.

This has been presented to you by APPRIME high council member above cardi.
THANK YOU
damn you ... i was not crap going to post something just like this lol
Unread 24 Jun 2011, 12:42   #92
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

We almost believe you wrote that yourself. Almost.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 24 Jun 2011, 15:48   #93
VampiriA
Retired

VampiriA is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
We almost believe you wrote that yourself. Almost.
NEWS FLASH!!! : we don't care what u think

Apprime supreme hc, above MaxMilliaN
VampiriA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2011, 16:02   #94
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Funny thing,that.
Unread 24 Jun 2011, 17:43   #95
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
Boy you really are ****ing clueless arent you.
Care to elaborate? or are you too busy quelling another uprising in your alliance???
Unread 24 Jun 2011, 20:41   #96
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Care to elaborate? or are you too busy quelling another uprising in your alliance???
Too late, it has happened already. I am in charge now.

Thank you
-Rex

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2011, 23:10   #97
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Another? How many has it been?
Unread 24 Jun 2011, 23:44   #98
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Maybe y`all can go roid patsa next since that is the only alliance not napped with you.
Unread 25 Jun 2011, 02:00   #99
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
Maybe y`all can go roid patsa next since that is the only alliance not napped with you.
huh? i thought i saw appoco in our shared command chan too?

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2011, 08:29   #100
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Wouldnt surprise me he`s giving you instructions on how to initiate roids? As i guess your incapable of doing that also without proper guidance of course.