User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 6 Feb 2011, 16:42   #101
tulsa
Registered Loser

tulsa will become famous soon enoughtulsa will become famous soon enough
Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
Your ignorance is unpardonable!
Why does everyone keep telling me that!?!?!?
tulsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2011, 17:51   #102
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I can't think that I'm overly bothered by winning, to be honest.
Unread 6 Feb 2011, 20:41   #103
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
still have to meet an hc team that can control cardi
So you gave him control of the hc team in response? Hmmm....
Unread 7 Feb 2011, 08:58   #104
VampiriA
Retired

VampiriA is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
same as u try with rock

Apprime supreme hc, above MaxMilliaN
VampiriA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2011, 11:56   #105
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Oh yeah he has a stick really deep up my ass, every tick he shoves it up a little deeper, wish he used lube though

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2011, 14:29   #106
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampiriA View Post
same as u try with rock
I must have missed the part where rock are attacking with you guys and all I've done is recommend that they follow their own members' choice and not get involved. Oh no wait I didn't miss that because I was there when it all happened. My bad!
Unread 7 Feb 2011, 21:23   #107
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

I find it hillarious how Apprime have managed to manipulate ODDR/ROCK and co to becoming flak alliances. Apprime are good at what they do, I give them that. It's just a shame that those flak alliances are so idiotic.

What I find even more hillarious is the fact that Cardi has managed to wield ROCK/ODDR to help Apprime win.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2011, 22:11   #108
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Why do you call them flak alliances btw, i didn't see you call em that when actually hitting apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
I find it hillarious how Apprime have managed to manipulate ODDR/ROCK and co to becoming flak alliances. Apprime are good at what they do, I give them that. It's just a shame that those flak alliances are so idiotic.

What I find even more hillarious is the fact that Cardi has managed to wield ROCK/ODDR to help Apprime win.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 8 Feb 2011 at 11:51.
Cain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2011, 22:39   #109
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
I find your face hilarious, i look at it every morning to have a perfect start of the day. Why do you call them flak alliances btw, i didn't see you call em that when actually hitting apprime
There are two substantial differences obviously. The first being that apprime had a 10% score lead over the field as opposed to a 3% one in CT's case or a non-existent one in ND's case. The second being that oddr have never hit apprime so there would have been no opportunity to accuse them of being flak against apprime.

PS Good job on bringing in xvx to help out guys!
Unread 7 Feb 2011, 23:21   #110
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post

I see it as a full partnership that goes back many rounds
Unread 7 Feb 2011, 23:25   #111
JonnyBGood
Banned

Yeah. Because that doesn't contradict anything you said earlier or pre-round at all. Nooooo...
Unread 7 Feb 2011, 23:51   #112
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

Quote:
Yeah. Because that doesn't contradict anything you said earlier or pre-round at all. Nooooo...
Not like we planned it, we were going to stay out of it, but then the same BS happens like it always does, CT or ND start to pm us. they really shouldn't.

Don't call us we will call you
Unread 7 Feb 2011, 23:59   #113
JonnyBGood
Banned

Wait, wasn't your complaint that CT and ND always hit you after they fail to beat apprime and that's why you help apprime? So this time it's that they came to you looking for help and that's why you helped apprime? So your problem is actually with people coming to you looking for help? Because I'm somewhat surprised that apprime hadn't asked you for help even once before yesterday to be honest!
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 01:43   #114
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Actually we didn't hit CT either, when it comes to ND they started it this round, then came asking for help.

So first you slap someone in the face 5 times, then you ask if they want to help out. I see no fail in ND politics.

Finally retired
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 02:14   #115
JonnyBGood
Banned

Er, would this be the time for me to point out that you hit ND with rock back before we ever hit you? I'm not going to pretend I agree with every decision ND HC have made this round but cut the innocent victim bullshit. Newsflash dude, when everyone predicted you'd be helping apprime if they needed it this round it wasn't the greatest outbreak of prognostic powers in the history of the internet. You* wanted an excuse to help out apprime against ND and you found it. I'm sure you'll find an equally good excuse when apprime need help against CT**.

*I say you, I really don't give a shit if it's actually cardi and you just run on here making excuses
**which, hilariously, they actually really might need this round
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 06:35   #116
tulsa
Registered Loser

tulsa will become famous soon enoughtulsa will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalZero View Post
So from this point forwards, ND will be standing alone, fighting our own battles, not someone else...we staND alone!
This thread has very much left the path of 'ND Stands Alone.' (no thanks to me) and I just wanted to touch on the topic. While I'm tempted to reference Webster's definition of whe term alone, I'll save everyone the cliche. ND has not, does not, will never stand alone and fight their own battles. That would require swallowing their pride (and commiting PA suicide) for the sake of an ethic they do not truly hold.
tulsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 11:42   #117
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
Why do you call them flak alliances btw, i didn't see you call em that when actually hitting apprime
A flak alliance is an alliance who will sacrifice their own roids at the expense of another alliance's.

edit - Roger Wilco Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donar View Post
I see it as a full partnership that goes back many rounds
What You haven't realised is that Some of the ODDR HC have lost control of their alliance... I noticed you didnt do anything about Xsploit being kicked all because He didnt launch an attack that CarDi asked for.

TBH I am starting to think that you are a Puppet HC?

Last edited by Paisley; 8 Feb 2011 at 11:54. Reason: next time use the report function
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 13:29   #118
HeimdallR

personally i didn't do anything against Xsploit being kicked, allthough being a good player, there always seemed to be drama with him around.

And i was tired of hearing how he won a round, while there were like 100k players in this game, and telling people to shut up. wasn't beneficial for moral at all.

Finally retired
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 13:30   #119
Greg
Addicted since R17

Greg has a spectacular aura aboutGreg has a spectacular aura about

lol paisley, i love to see people with no clue commenting on stuff they dont know about.
Cardi does 2 ptargs that the HCs want and he runs the place yeah.
Just coz oddr doesnt start stupid fights we cant win, pick a victim and make sure you have enough fire power to beat them,pretty simple plan tbh.
ND stands alone coz it has no friends coz they always have a knife ready for the back.
What a stupid forum thread,all the cry babys crying coz there HCs cant plan ahead
whiners go find a game to play with 12yr olds
Regular member of fleet crashing club
“A man's errors are his portals of discovery.”
James Joyce
Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 13:46   #120
Nitz

Nitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
A flak alliance is an alliance who will sacrifice their own roids at the expense of another alliance's.

edit - Roger Wilco Mods
Considering ROCK are 2nd on size and ODDR are 1st on size I fail to see how that fulfills your definition of flakking.
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 13:57   #121
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg View Post
lol paisley, i love to see people with no clue commenting on stuff they dont know about.
Just coz oddr doesnt start stupid fights we cant win, pick a victim and make sure you have enough fire power to beat them,pretty simple plan tbh.
ND stands alone coz it has no friends coz they always have a knife ready for the back.
What a stupid forum thread,all the cry babys crying coz there HCs cant plan ahead
Perhaps your post would carry more weight if you didn't write like a 12 year old.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 14:04   #122
Greg
Addicted since R17

A more accurate description and pretty straight forward one of oddr is an alliance that keeps hitting back there top hostile for each of the last 6 rounds.
We are just nice enough to let apprime come have a bite of the easy loner pie
flak my ass
Its always amusing seeing people try mindgames to get alliances to help em
Simple fact is it will be a cold day in hell b4 ODDR hits apprime when ND is in the middle
Our game plan is always nice and easy hit the alliance above us that we can beat
Give it up with this ridiculous flak talk
Nice to know what ND thought of the alliances helping them though hehe bit cruel to inadvertently call the alliances that helped u hit app flak
HR hrr or hex plz contact me for 'joint raids' we wont use u for flak

Oh mz since i learned in irish this is my 2nd language
Why always a twat?coz ur a loser?
James Joyce
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 14:05   #123
HeimdallR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Perhaps your post would carry more weight if you didn't write like a 12 year old.
In his defense he prolly was stoned at the time he wrote this

Finally retired
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 14:12   #124
Greg
Addicted since R17

Id like to start a fund for flights for people who agree mz is a fukwit to donate too
I promise awesome youtube video of me battering mz and any other amount of retard mates of his at the same time
Your nothing but an ignorant dog and your lucky i dont know where you live coz id have alot of fun with your face
James Joyce
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 14:14   #125
JonnyBGood
Banned

Oh dear god.

I mean really, I was going to make a post here about how it's ironic that in a round where ND and CT have actually attempted to consistently fight apprime as everyone else whines they never do that we've ended up in a situation where apprime have 3 alliances helping them to fight nd/ct. But who was I going to be trying to point out the irony to? The dude who's threatening to beat people up in real life on the internet?
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 14:16   #126
Greg
Addicted since R17

Im deadly serious im tired of his dirty little jabs
Little nerd sitting behind his computer wanking and abusing people feeling like a big man.Greg vs MZ and ill let you have 4 geek friends,ill leave the 5 of ye in a heap thats a promise
Plz donate
James Joyce
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 14:18   #127
Nitz

Nitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to all

Seems a bit over the top over a game of PA.
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 14:20   #128
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitz View Post
Seems a bit over the top over a game of PA.
If you think that's bad 9/11 was my response to some ****er from new york roiding me in r4...
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 14:22   #129
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
In his defense he prolly was stoned at the time he wrote this
I thought stoners were supposed to be cool and relaxed.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 14:27   #130
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
How come you delete my compliment on Clouds and insult someone yourself?
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 14:30   #131
Greg
Addicted since R17

Well im not to be walked over and i dont take kindly to people abusing my english skills.Or claiming ODDR has been taken over
Ill suicide my own fleets for apprime to win if people keep claiming we are there bitches may aswell act like it
James Joyce
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 14:32   #132
JonnyBGood
Banned

To be fair you were hardly speaking* the queen's english.

*typing
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 14:36   #133
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

im with greg on this one, fck the queen..

who needs english, im never going to england!!!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 14:50   #134
Nitz

Quote:
If you think that's bad 9/11 was my response to some ****er from new york roiding me in r4...
I presume the Egyptian riots were responses to run ins with the MH team
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 15:07   #135
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Well im not to be walked over and i dont take kindly to people abusing my english skills.Or claiming ODDR has been taken over
Ill suicide my own fleets for apprime to win if people keep claiming we are there bitches may aswell act like it
*their.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 15:36   #136
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm sorry, but as much as I don't particularly like NewDawn I don't see how they've managed to pick up a reputation of 'backstabbers' in the last 2 rounds?

Also, just as a general comment (i.e. not directed specifically at Greg) - why people still stick to the notion that unless somebody is intimately involved in an alliance, they can't have an informed opinion is beyond me. All you need is for one or more person to "inform" you, and your opinion becomes "informed" (by definition). The extent to which the opinion is correct is entirely based on the credibility/accuracy of the source. But it's naive to think that just because somebody isn't in an alliance, they have no idea what's going on inside it.

Greg, what happened to you dude? You seem totally and utterly stressed out. I mean, your rants about beating people up irl are f*cking absurd. You can't possibly know enough about mz or his friends to know with absolute certainty you'd win a fight. It doesn't matter how tough you think you are, or how cool you think you are (I lol'd at you over your perceived views of other internet forumites); to assume that you're better than somebody else without ever having met them in real life is outright retarded.

I honestly think you're letting all this Planetarion nonsense get to you a little bit. Take a break. Visit the beach. Hike over a mountain. But ultimately, until you've cooled down a bit and can hold a proper conversation without sounding like Scrappy Doo get the f*ck off the internet.
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 15:51   #137
Greg
Addicted since R17

lol kenny no stress here cept reading ridiculous forums which i should have carried on avoiding, im just tired of the constant little snipes ive heard from mz since i got into HCing.
Also ive no doubts over what alliances to trust
If you were involved in the round you would know how ND were plotting against CT while working with them
And also how they planned to turn on rock
2 knives 2 backs well maybe its just me but thats pretty clear cut
Id like to make this one thing in particular clear about oddr/app
App has never in all our rounds been close of even figuring in out top hostiles thus we are never available to block against them and they are even nice enough to help us retal our main competitors this round being ND
Anyone calling this flak is just a moron
James Joyce
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 16:08   #138
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

afaik cardi is a member in ODDR, asc have hijacked ND and pupeteering DZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 16:10   #139
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

btw whatsup with ND. when they have a block with 5 other alliances its NP, but when 1 alliance decides to hit them coz they are fat and been hostile they start namecalling them flak for apprime

i dont understand

Quote:
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 16:12   #140
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

(edit: to Greg)

So you think the best way to respond to somebody who's annoying you on the internet is to show your discontent by informing them you'd beat them (and their friends) up? You think that's a normal way to interact with people?

And your statement "Anyone calling this flat is just a moron" is incorrect. To actually think this was 'flak' would make a person an idiot, but who knows - maybe you're just being trolled. And you're absolutely taking the bait. Stop doing that. Your loyalty to Apprime is deserved and nobody can tell you to help NewDawn if you don't want to. That's all there is to it.

Besides, I got the impression it was Rock that was being accused of being flak? Which, all things considered, is actually a lot closer to being true than a similar accusation levied at yourselves.

But just for the record, CT have never been afraid of a fight. They were extremely helpful in hitting Apprime in R38, and despite bearing the brunt of App's "block" at times they didn't give up.

They're just normally a lot worse at fighting than they are this round. Also, I told you CT weren't going to be as shit this time out!
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 16:13   #141
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

my advice to rock/oddr and other alliances who feel CT and ND try to bully them: u are independant alliance and u get respect for standing up to the aggressor.

edit: btw ND and DZ, lets just level the playing field, u guys are fat, lets just level the playing field ok. thats NP right? its better for the round
peace out

Quote:
Apprime

Last edited by MaxMilliaN; 8 Feb 2011 at 16:18.
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 16:18   #142
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
my advice to rock/oddr and other alliances who feel CT and ND try to bully them: u are independant alliance and u get respect for standing up to the aggressor.

peace out
Man, that was so half-hearted Max

Just out of curiosity, who are Apprime hitting at the moment? CT or ND? Or both?
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 16:20   #143
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

Apprime is just leveling the playing field kenny. np with that

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 16:21   #144
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
i dont understand
Generally the junior parties in any pa relationship are always referred to as "flak" by the opposition.

I'm surprised you weren't aware of that. It's pretty standard.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 17:35   #145
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab View Post
Generally the junior parties in any pa relationship are always referred to as "flak" by the opposition.

I'm surprised you weren't aware of that. It's pretty standard.
So who's the bit... flak in the nd/ct case?
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 18:06   #146
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

olata bro when yous coming to finland
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 18:12   #147
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Dont you mean ... You are free to do what CarDi&co tells you to do.
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 18:16   #148
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
lol kenny no stress here cept reading ridiculous forums which i should have carried on avoiding, im just tired of the constant little snipes ive heard from mz since i got into HCing.
Also ive no doubts over what alliances to trust
If you were involved in the round you would know how ND were plotting against CT while working with them
And also how they planned to turn on rock
2 knives 2 backs well maybe its just me but thats pretty clear cut
And CT weren't doing the same towards ND? i am pretty certain the bond between CT and ND was setup as a short-term relation to get (and keep) apprime out of the game. It's called having fluid politics. please be glad that both ND and CT prepared for what would come after apprime was taken out rather than them pulling an Imperia/Apprime or NFI/ND move yet again this round. Also with CT and ND being partners in the past few rounds it was to be expected that both would first turn on the new-comer ROCK. however, that never happened as ROCK decided to beat them to it and drop out of their merry band.

Quote:
Id like to make this one thing in particular clear about oddr/app
App has never in all our rounds been close of even figuring in out top hostiles thus we are never available to block against them and they are even nice enough to help us retal our main competitors this round being ND
Anyone calling this flak is just a moron
The fact apprime isn't on your most hostile list is because they are usually the first alliance to switch to actual war, instead of simple roidracing. However, it isn't necessary to base your entire politics on just the number of incs you had up to point X in the game. For instance, befriending your most hostile alliance can lead to a drastic drought as far as incomings go.

Also i think it is time for you to go and look what ODDR has gotten out of being Apprime's long-time friends. Because i can't seem to remember a round where that relation actually helped ODDR in the long run.
Over the past few rounds it has become clear to me that ODDR lack the ambition to go for the win. Instead it seems like you pick either CT or ND every round to attack at an early stage, and then you use their retalliations and common incs to justify befriending apprime.

Don't get me wrong tho, i am not condoning ODDR's choices to play the way they do. In fact, in many of situations i might actually make the same choices. I, however, am getting fed up with your claims you can 'easily take on' people in real life. i mean seriously, get a grip, this is JUST a game!

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 18:20   #149
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlaTa View Post
So who's the bit... flak in the nd/ct case?
i think CT recieved the bulk of the incs so far, and ND grew roids the easiest so i'd give that award to CT. However it is a close call!

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 19:35   #150
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
Also i think it is time for you to go and look what ODDR has gotten out of being Apprime's long-time friends. Because i can't seem to remember a round where that relation actually helped ODDR in the long run.
Over the past few rounds it has become clear to me that ODDR lack the ambition to go for the win. Instead it seems like you pick either CT or ND every round to attack at an early stage, and then you use their retalliations and common incs to justify befriending apprime.
I am at a loss to why anyone would befriend Apprime?
Perhaps this should be a question for Santacruz?