User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 7 Sep 2010, 18:28   #201
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: NFI Statement on todays political shifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
heh, all this slagging on ND this and last round shows the overall hipocracy in this fking game. But but, it's ofcourse alot of propaganda too, I can admit myself that I've whined at other alliances for similar shit.

But seriously, can't we for example compaire this round to rounds when Asc and App have dominated together, using the excuse that they worked together since the whole uni ganged up on them?
Round. As in one. Round 34. And it's a different scenario. What we saw that round was two alliances, neither of which were #1, being hit repeatedly by a much larger block. They then defeated that block and ended up #1 and #2. What we saw this round was NFI beating apprime with assistance from both ND and ascendancy at times. When apprime was pretty much dying NFI then napped ND, who went to #2 the next day or so.

Quote:
I can remember a few of those, but not exactly which round numbers. 1 particularly in mind was when Theam and Reese ran Asc.
I have zero idea what other rounds you are referring to. In round 35 ascendancy didn't play. In round 33 ascendancy and apprime fought. In r32 ascendancy and apprime fought and then we switched sides. Maybe I guess the last one applies but we're talking about a round which was still fairly open at tick 700 odd, as opposed to the snooze-fest we're enduring right now.

Quote:
It's however like this round, ND and NFI napped and got hit by a counterblock (App, Asc, Osi + whoever else there was). Why break up then?
We've never hit ND. I had some hope that someone might, well, do something else I guess.

Quote:
Or like VsN winning a round through naping around + getting Apprime support (which Hanzi admited when he wrote some thread about being pissed at VsN after this happened). How did their politics ever differ much from ND politics apart from that they upon that were someones muppet every round they played apart when they got support back from their masters?
I don't think VsN every finished second and looked like they had half a chance of winning any round bar the one they actually won.

Quote:
Or CT winning through naps and shit, no competition, and actively using the tactic of giving out pnaps here and there.
Given that that was like eighteen rounds ago I think it's a bit much to drag up that.
Unread 7 Sep 2010, 20:17   #202
Firebird

Quote:
It's Apprimes fault this round went like this, not ND's.
Ahh, and the fact that Apprime were apparently very overestimated, I never thought they'd roll over and die as easily as they did this round. I meen, they really did that within a few days.
Quote:
upon that the huge chance, or actually 99.99% chance that Apprime would backstab them in an attempt for #1?
Now you are talking some utter crap here buly and i really wish you would hold your tongue, you should speak to your alliance HC before mouthing off on here. Everyone was made clear as day as to what app's move was after nd napped nfi thus making there no point to us fighting nfi as a block would form against us 100% to say that we were in a league with asc is utter bo***cks not untill about 7 days ago did i speak with asc about anything not even the time of the day. As to us aiding ND well there is another thing you need to ask ure HC about however what i will make clear is that with 55 planets and with NFI's lead where it is do you really believe app were/are in a position to go for #1 our activity consists of about 10 planet's so please from now on don't talk about things unless you have fact's.
Unread 7 Sep 2010, 20:25   #203
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Buly - just for the record, what you posted makes a heck of a lot of sense to me and seems entirely reasonable.

My points had nothing to do with napping - the game basically rewards napping massively so to complain about it seems pretty stupid to me.

I just personally hate the "training alliance fun community" brush that ND is continually tarred with. For an alliance with so much history it could be so much more than that. (IMVHO).
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2010, 22:49   #204
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab View Post
Buly - just for the record, what you posted makes a heck of a lot of sense to me and seems entirely reasonable.
In fairness, although some of his facts are a bit off, I think the general gist of buly's argument is perfectly reasonable. Nobody should get to dictate what another alliance should do. In this case ND have chosen to stay NAPed to NFI. Given the history between the various HC of both alliances this is fairly understandable. Obviously as well ND want to avoid getting into a war where they're the #1 target. In fairness a war like that is likely to get them into trouble and the only reasons for them to do it are a) fight for #1 or b) make the round more exciting in general. Neither of those is an obligation for a HC to undertake. The only real obligation of any HC is to ensure that their members are enjoying the round. If ND's members are then clearly their HC are doing their job.

There's a lot of stuff said by various people who find the way this round has gone very disappointing. The utter lack of a challenge to NFI and the fact the winning side actually accumulated more allies as the round went on being the main two, the second one feeding into the latter. If you find either of those disappointing you can take actions yourself, and probably should have taken more before now as well truth be told.
Unread 7 Sep 2010, 22:50   #205
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
What we saw this round was NFI beating apprime with assistance from both ND and ascendancy at times.
What we saw was App hitting Asc one night, and then Asc seeing this as an opportunity to pit NFI and App against each other so hit App with NFI and ND the next night, then backed out again due to you "being away".

You hit App for one night, and let's not pretend for a moment it was for any other reason than to start App vs NFI.

After taking a few nights off of hitting anyone, you then helped App peg NFI back due to concerns that they wouldn't be able to maintain pressure on us by themselves.

If you ever hit App thereafter, there was no communication between yourselves and ourselves, and it was certainly not to 'assist' NFI. NewDawn continued to hit App not to help NFI, but to claim that #2 rank you pointed out.

I think that about covers it. If you disagree with any of this, then that's your opinion (either legitimate or pretense) but I'm not about to pointlessly debate you on the matter.
Unread 7 Sep 2010, 22:57   #206
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hitting an alliance in hopes to make them attack another alliance in turn is stupid (because it makes them hit you instead). I can't imagine JBG would even consider it.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2010, 23:05   #207
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

That's not what I said. Once JBG had 'started' NFI hitting App, App hit back at NFI (predictable). At which point JBG had successfully started us fighting each other, then proceeding to back out long enough not to receive that much attention from either party.

I mean, I'll be honest - we didn't really need much encouragement. My main point was that JBG claimed that when NFI started hitting App it was only with the assistance of ND and sometimes Asc.

It wasn't sometimes, or occasionally, it was once.

edit: LordN wants me to point out that we were pretty much 'pinned down' for the most part, as our attack capability was severely compromised by receiving regular and "heavy" incomings from App/Osi. This lasted a few nights before Asc joined back in and we went through a period of 8 or 9 days receiving over 200-250 incs per night.

If you couldn't break us in that time it's your own damned fault.
Unread 7 Sep 2010, 23:09   #208
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

lol (I don't believe you)
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 7 Sep 2010, 23:17   #209
t3k
The Video Guy

Which part? The part about you only hitting App once, the part of getting 200-250 incs per night over an 8 or 9 day stretch?

I may be many things, but a liar; I am not.
Unread 7 Sep 2010, 23:38   #210
Firebird

Kenny please stop with the pretence of app hitting nfi with asc cos this never happened. We only even retalled nfi after u screwed zwanstic over with the dirtiest trick i have ever witnessed in my time in pa then after that u tried to fc darkness. Even when nfi declared war on app we did not target you that night. Osi were the only ally that actually particpated in hitting you with us consistently untill you guy napped nd then it just turned pointless as osi were falling apart and so was app. As i said to Sun_Tzu there will be no war and i said it in app channel people expect to much from app this rnd we are far to inactive to ever have really hoped, Yes i said at the start we have a chance but i didnt really predict that a good percentage of my mem's couldnt handle a bit of pressure and would run to you.
Unread 7 Sep 2010, 23:43   #211
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
What we saw was App hitting Asc one night, and then Asc seeing this as an opportunity to pit NFI and App against each other so hit App with NFI and ND the next night, then backed out again due to you "being away".
If tzu had told you anything about our conversations he'd have mentioned that I basically said this was me deciding to do something. The fact nobody else did it when I wasn't around is hardly surprising. There was no grand plan. It's not a coincidence that I'm not around every weekend.

That said, this is how things actually went down. Pre-round I preferred to help out nfi to apprime. This was partly due to the fact I think the game needs more new alliances and partly due to the fact apprime accidentally gave me access to their pre-round game-plan spreadsheet thing. And as the miller ads say never miss a genuine opportunity (and as I say always listen to beer). Bar telling tzu about an apprime spy in nfi nothing much happened bar general waffle.

First week passed by and dick all happened. Obviously then I was gone for the weekend and came back on Sunday. We co-ordinated and hit apprime. Next night I couldn't find tzu so I had a vote on a random gal to hit and we hit an nfi gal. The next night tzu suggested random gals and I got him to talk to smasher and we ended up hitting a gal with a couple of apprime (1.4). The night after that lordn told me through tzu that you guys couldn't attack that night and could only raid in the morning. We hit 14.1 with 3 apprime in it. The next day we co-ordinated and hit someone with nfi, I think our target was 3.2. Next day was a saturday, no idea what we did. When I looked at things on sunday everything looked pretty bad for apprime so I think we stopped helping you guys at that point.

Quote:
let's not pretend for a moment it was for any other reason than to start App vs NFI.
Sure. I like interesting PA. Wars are interesting. I'd have been happy with any relatively evenly balanced war. You versus apprime, us and you versus apprime (if that had turned out to be required, obviously it wasn't etc), you and us versus apprime and osiris, us and apprime versus nd and nfi and so on and so forth. I'd have preferred to be on your side in the war pre/early-round but to be honest I found tzu's comments about outblocking apprime for lols fairly noxious. After that i didn't really care either way anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzdsngeihgbnsfdkjfjgnfsfs
Hitting an alliance in hopes to make them attack another alliance in turn is stupid (because it makes them hit you instead). I can't imagine JBG would even consider it.
As I have outlined above this was not the case. We were already involved with nfi at that point.

Quote:
If you couldn't break us in that time it's your own damned fault.
Another one for the wall of great dragons victories!

It's just a joke, please don't emo-rage at me guys

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 7 Sep 2010 at 23:52.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 00:04   #212
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
Another one for the wall of great dragons victories!

It's just a joke, please don't emo-rage at me guys
I lol'd.

Also, Firebird - considering it was Apprime that organised the "massive" 5-alliance hit on NFI at PT250 (and the other alliances will/have all confirm/ed it was of your organisation), there really is no 'pretense' to drop on our part. This is all we've ever said in regards to App starting on NFI in anything other than a retalliatory capacity.

Oh, and kudos on the 1.5k roids you made off with between you. Most of which went to NewDawn (our pre-round allies apparently lol) at that.

Can you stop pretending the only reason App started on NFI was because we roided a fat cath in a piss-poor gal with little chance of support?

That wasn't malicious, that was easy roids.
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 00:16   #213
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

> [18:50:54] <JBG> <carDi> oddr will hit nfi too
‎24 ‎August ‎2010, ‏‎18:27:06

hmm that was was tick 432... you sure it was PT250?
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 00:17   #214
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Also, Firebird - considering it was Apprime that organised the "massive" 5-alliance hit on NFI at PT250 (and the other alliances will/have all confirm/ed it was of your organisation), there really is no 'pretense' to drop on our part.
What 5 alliances were these? I'm just curious if you're counting us in this group. We did actually hit an NFI gal on that night but as stated above it was not co-ordinated with anyone.
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 00:20   #215
t3k
The Video Guy

Yeah, pt250 was the first time we got concentrated incoming from 5 alliances. It was approximately a week or so later that cardi started rallying the troops due to asc/app/osi having no luck at taking our roids "by themselves".

It wasn't PT250 exactly, it was give or take 8 ticks or something but 250 is just an easier number to remember.
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 00:22   #216
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

ah on the 18th nd/osi/app/asc all ended up hitting nfi, closer to PT270 though :P

we were asked by firebird to join a gang bang on nfi the day everyone "accidentally" hit them but we didn't want to join a 6v1
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 00:24   #217
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
What 5 alliances were these? I'm just curious if you're counting us in this group. We did actually hit an NFI gal on that night but as stated above it was not co-ordinated with anyone.
"Ok". Alliances were App/Asc/Osi/ODDR/ND.

We also got random incs that night from CT (who claimed that it was coincidence and that they were simply galraiding - we decided they were probably being legit as they even told us who they were going to hit <3) and DLR, but you can't really count those.

We didn't have as many NFI-heavy gals then as we did now, so the fact that you managed to pick the one gal the other four "coordinated" alliances left alone at least looks somewhat suspicious, no?
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 00:28   #218
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, pt250 was the first time we got concentrated incoming from 5 alliances. It was approximately a week or so later that cardi started rallying the troops due to asc/app/osi having no luck at taking our roids "by themselves".
This would be somewhat inaccurate. And by somewhat inaccurate I actually think you're playing a different game. PT 250 is the "Next night I couldn't find tzu so I had a vote on a random gal to hit and we hit an nfi gal." What gm quoted is from the first night we co-ordinated any attempt to hit nfi, tuesday 24th august. There was absolutely no apprime/asc/osiris targeting of nfi during this time.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 8 Sep 2010 at 00:33.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 00:33   #219
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
We didn't have as many NFI-heavy gals then as we did now, so the fact that you managed to pick the one gal the other four "coordinated" alliances left alone at least looks somewhat suspicious, no?
Extremely and amusingly so. However sometimes fact is stranger than fiction. Considering draki is now actually in your alliance I imagine he can corroborate that log if you really think I'd waste my time to that extent.
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 00:33   #220
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
This would be somewhat inaccurate. And by somewhat inaccurate I actually think you're playing a different game. PT 250 is the "Next night I couldn't find tzu so I had a vote on a random gal to hit and we hit an nfi gal." What gm quoted is from the first night we co-ordinated any attempt to hit nfi, tuesday 24th august.
In the grand scheme of things, whether you worked with App that first night or not, doesn't mean that your hostile fleets were any less hostile, or that they required any less def.

So instead of 5 alliances hitting us, with 2 galraiding a few of our planets - 4 alliances hit us with an additional 3 giving us further headaches.

All in all we still got about 190 incoming fleets that night, admittedly a good 70~ less than that time you yourselves coordiated against us (the timeframe which gm quoted).
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 00:35   #221
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
In the grand scheme of things, whether you worked with App that first night or not, doesn't mean that your hostile fleets were any less hostile, or that they required any less def.
Agreed. Just wanted to clear things up somewhat!

Quote:
All in all we still got about 190 incoming fleets that night, admittedly a good 70~ less than that time you yourselves coordiated against us (the timeframe which gm quoted).
190 incoming fleets is not exactly setting the house on fire.
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 00:39   #222
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
Agreed. Just wanted to clear things up somewhat!

190 incoming fleets is not exactly setting the house on fire.
True, which is why the house wasn't burnt down.

It is still a bit much for a PT270 (¬.¬) collaboration though!
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 04:23   #223
Firebird

i have already told u god knows how many times kenny nd were asked ct osi oddr for one night to hit u so stop trying to make iy sound like i havent and yes it truely was cos u lot pulled that cu**ish trick on zwan we retalled. I was happy random targetting ask the group of defectors about that they will know.
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 06:47   #224
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
i have already told u god knows how many times kenny nd were asked ct osi oddr for one night to hit u so stop trying to make iy sound like i havent and yes it truely was cos u lot pulled that cu**ish trick on zwan we retalled. I was happy random targetting ask the group of defectors about that they will know.
What? Hitting a hostile target? Does having 2 allied planets in-gal give you some kind of immunity?

And as for Gsuss, I wanted him out anyway, mainly since I don't trust anyone who's that close to any of cardis peons.
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 08:24   #225
Mzyxptlk
mz.

For the love of Jesus, Firebird, for a native speaker you are abysmally bad at English. Please take the time to add some punctuation and use a spell checker, your posts are utterly unreadable gibberish.

P.S. Did we just go from '8-9 days of 200-250 incs a night' to 'one uncoordinated attack of 170 fleets at tick 270 and organised targetting around tick 450'?

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 8 Sep 2010 at 08:31.
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 08:33   #226
t3k
The Video Guy

No. There was one attack at PT270 and then the heavy incoming started again a week (or so) after that.

Which is what I said the first time.
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 08:59   #227
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
u lot pulled that cu**ish trick on zwan we retalled.

Oh for goodness sake, stop being a Paramour listening seagull-wing haircut having black skinny jeans (stolen from your little sister) wearing emoing drama llama.

Unless it was cheating it was good solid tactical play.

Deal with it.
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 09:05   #228
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone care to fill me on the dirty trick on zwantastic?
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 09:07   #229
t3k
The Video Guy

Yes, we attacked him with ships that had a lower ETA than App could def against (superior research and lower metaclass, FRDE>CRBS) when he exiled into a gal with no other visible signs of life.
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 09:14   #230
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Yes, we attacked him with ships that had a lower ETA than App could def against (superior research and lower metaclass, FRDE>CRBS) when he exiled into a gal with no other visible signs of life.
Seems legit to me, not as if you did a "HanZi" and did fake recall messages etc.
Fair play
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 09:22   #231
Firebird

Now try telling the truth! Kenny
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 09:23   #232
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Why don't you tell it, Firebird?
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 09:31   #233
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Two sides to every story and that...

Whenever you are ready Firebird.
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 09:39   #234
t3k
The Video Guy

I'm genuinely interested to see how different fb's version of events are, as there's really not a lot of room for misinterpretation.
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 10:05   #235
Gabriel
Gabba gabba hey hey

Gabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura about

Hmmm
THE WAY I HEARD IT HE WAS IN SUN TZU'S GAL AND GOT ATTACKED AND EXILED WHEN HE HAD THE INCS OMGWTFBBQ IT'S A CRIME THAT RIVALS THE JEWISH PERSECUTION OF HITLER!
Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 11:01   #236
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Was it a fleetcatch to prevent decent ingal defense or just mass/many waves for roids. where exiling was to prevent ingal bs/cr class def v the fr/de incs?
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 11:12   #237
Firebird

Ok the diff here is that zwanstic had def from ingal so to quash this the gal/Nfi planets exiled the defender's thus leaving him with not enough def.
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 11:38   #238
t3k
The Video Guy

Surely had there been any def arranged, due to the way the game works then he'd have still got his def? See here for why.
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 11:52   #239
Firebird

No cos it had not been launched.
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 12:10   #240
t3k
The Video Guy

So you're seriously suggesting that Sun_Tzu exiled a planet from his galaxy purely on the premise that they might defend zwan?

That's your story?!
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 12:30   #241
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

lol, pretty nasty if thats the case got to love such happenings in pa tho, livens things up and is good amusement once in a while.. zwan old mate aint thinking like that tho prolly :S
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 12:31   #242
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
Seems legit to me, not as if you did a "HanZi" and did fake recall messages etc.
Fair play
While defending Hanzi leaves a nasty taste in my mouth, I would like to point out that there is also absolutely nothing wrong with taking advantage of other players rank stupidity.

Quote:
Ok the diff here is that zwanstic had def from ingal so to quash this the gal/Nfi planets exiled the defender's thus leaving him with not enough def.
You call that "cu**ish" ?!

I call that tactical GENIUS.
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 12:33   #243
Firebird

Very convenient that it happened, It's like you trying to claim ASC were working with us to hit you that one night i can't prove that this is exactly why the exile happened but 1+1 = 2. As far as we and zwan were concerned that is what happened then to reinforce this you guys attempted to fc Darkness.
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 12:50   #244
t3k
The Video Guy

'1 plus 1 equalling 2' is true but in no way relevent to the point you were trying to make, as the numbers in your given sum are material constants, whereas your accusations are subjective variables at best.

And what does FC'ing Darkness have to do with exiling Gsuss supposedly to roid zwan?

Are you trying to jump onto a new topic here, realising the futility of your attempts to 'prove' your earlier unrelated accusations?
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 12:53   #245
Firebird

No the whole point of this even being brought up was as to why and how app ended up hiitting nfi with these other alliance's you really need to get a grip of this whole subject.

The truth burns when u know you have no leg to stand on kenny
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 13:21   #246
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
and then the heavy incoming started again a week (or so) after that.
And ended the day after am i rite. Actually it might have been two days later now that I think about it!
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 13:33   #247
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
No the whole point of this even being brought up was as to why and how app ended up hiitting nfi with these other alliance's you really need to get a grip of this whole subject.

The truth burns when u know you have no leg to stand on kenny
Can you please for the love of god stop rattling off pointless (failed attempts at) clichéd fortune cookie wisdom in the hope that it will somehow add merit to your posts?

This is the first time you've mentioned anything about an attempted fleetcatch, so I'm asking you what relevence it has to your point. You mentioned it as if somehow proving that there was malice involved when hitting zwantastic. I wholeheartedly accept that you "got involved" because of us roiding zwan (irrespective of what you perceive those circumstances to be), and have never actually suggested that this was not the reason you and your colleagues got together at PT270~.

The only thing I've refuted that you've said is what our reasoning was or was not for attacking a fat isolated cath planet.

Seeing as you're clearly unable to comment on anything I say without resorting to feeble one-liners to masquerade your posts as substantial you can kindly go away.

And JBG; no.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 8 Sep 2010 at 13:43. Reason: be nice
t3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 13:45   #248
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
And JBG; no.
Osiris dropped out the same day santa posted his retirement thread, 26th august (so 2 nights after like I thought), and osiris had already been suffering problems before that. I can remember thinking that they musn't have actually hit their galaxy that night as it actually gained roids but instead dmnts told me their coverage was dreadful. At the same time ODDR pulled out, I think they complained about getting incs from others or something, I can't remember exactly. I think we co-operated with apprime on maybe 2 more nights to hit nfi heavy galaxies after that, I'll check my logs when I'm at home. Regardless there was pretty much zero ptargetting or anything, as anyone in ascendancy could tell you.

I'm not criticising you over not getting many incs by the way. If anything it shows you did something right in terms of protecting your #1.
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 13:54   #249
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Sandmans says 1 night of roidloss around tick 270 and 2 nights around tick 450, so that sounds about right.
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 14:06   #250
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
heh, all this slagging on ND this and last round shows the overall hipocracy in this fking game. But but, it's ofcourse alot of propaganda too, I can admit myself that I've whined at other alliances for similar shit.

But seriously, can't we for example compaire this round to rounds when Asc and App have dominated together, using the excuse that they worked together since the whole uni ganged up on them?
I can remember a few of those, but not exactly which round numbers. 1 particularly in mind was when Theam and Reese ran Asc.
You mean when Asc let Apprime take a beating, tried to break up the block by napping 2 out of 6 so they could later come out on top, only to be replied with 'no, this block is staying together untill Apprime and Asc are out of the top 6'..... yeah .. that was when Asc and Apprime fully allied for the whole round and destroyed the rest of the universe, still, that was 120 vs. 360 I think...

Oh and wasn't it the same round when VisioN reformed, to play r35 nicely and win r36? What Santa did there was invest.... something a lot of people could learn from.

Last edited by Knight Theamion; 8 Sep 2010 at 14:08. Reason: sucking off Santa in public
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote