User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 2 Sep 2008, 21:12   #1
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Sarah Palin

I like her.

Not bad looking for a poitician.

Not bad looking for a mother of 5.

I like the idea that she took out three of the top Republicans in her home state on corruption charges.

I like that she gave $50 million of federal money back to Washington which had been approved to build a bridge in Alaska to an island with 26 residents. She told the Feds that if Alaska wanted a bridge built they would do so themselves.

I like that she started a SAVINGS account for EXCESS funds produced by taxes.

I like that she cut taxes.

I like that she sent money back to the taxpayers rather than spending up to the limit, or beyond, of government revenue.

I like that her mom and dad had to be interrupted, while they were caribou hunting, in order to be informed that their daughter was going to be nominated for vice president.

I like that she isn't Joe Biden.

In fact, I would be okay with the idea of her being the head of the ticket and McCain running for vice-president.