User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Dec 2002, 03:03   #1
WarFalcon
Freedom First

WarFalcon is an unknown quantity at this point
StarGate

When are new episodes coming out, I'm getting tired of waiting I wanna know why the azguard need a pathetic earth ship heh...
WarFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 06:32   #2
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I missed the ****ing episode for this. **** sake. ****ing work

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 06:45   #3
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
I missed the ****ing episode for this. **** sake. ****ing work
The Azgard homeworld got invaded by the replacators. Beyond that, I know nothing.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 09:06   #4
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I saw that part, the actor that was Q got put out the airlock and then Thor arrived to ask O'Neil for help due to the replicators invading the Ashgard homeworld - but the Wednesday just gone at the next part to that.

Which I missed due to work

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 10:22   #5
Zh|l
Inquisitor

I saw that part, the actor that was Q got put out the airlock and then Thor arrived to ask O'Neil for help due to the replicators invading the Ashgard homeworld - but the Wednesday just gone at the next part to that.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 11:40   #6
Tzencath

Tzencath is an unknown quantity at this point
ahh, it was a good two parter episode
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 12:10   #7
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l

If your around its repeated on Sky one at 6pm today
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 12:40   #8
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Stargate is pants. END OF STORY.
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 13:09   #9
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Episode?

Stargate is a MOVIE dumbasses!
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 13:20   #10
Vince McMahon

That's a bit overly pedantic.
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 13:21   #11
W
Gubbish

Quote:
Originally posted by Vince McMahon
That's a bit overly pedantic.
No.
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 14:28   #12
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Part 2 summary: Spoiler Alert

The Prometheus is taken to the Asguard homeworld by Thor, who tells SG1 that the plan was to lure all the replicators in the galaxy to one place then trap them in a time dilation field. Unfortunately, the time dilation field - which was intended to begin after a countdown, did not initiate.

SG1 land on the planet to find that the field is operating - only the replicators have changed the polarity. Instead of being slowed down relative to the rest of the galaxy, they have been speeded up. In the few days it took Thor to ask SG1 for help, the replicators have experienced hundreds of years of development.

Every resource on the homeworld has been consumed by the replicators and turned into blocks - even the surface of the planet is a uniform layer of blocks lying dormant to conserve energy. There is only one structure on the planet - that which houses the time dilation device. SG1 penetrate the structure in order to switch the polarity and stop the replicators.

They quickly find they are not alone. Six humanoids appear and effortlessly repel SG1's weapons after revealing that they are in fact replicators. The humanoids, named First through Sixth, invade SG1's minds in order to gather intel on planets they wish to conquer.

One of the humanoids, Fifth, is not like the others. Considered a 'mistake' by First, Fifth incorporates a fixed version of the algorithms that went wrong in the android who created the replicators - on whose technology the humanoid replicators are based.

In a nutshell, Fifth helps SG1 escape, and the field is reversed. There was a bit of potential for future developments, but basically all the replicators are now trapped in a time dilation bubble on the Asguard homeworld, experiencing time at a rate in the order of thousandths compared to the rest of the galaxy.

Hurrah.
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 15:05   #13
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by W
Episode?

It is also a television programme, that comes in episodes.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 15:20   #14
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
I found it all a bit unfeasible.

Bring back Daniel!!!

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 15:50   #15
W
Gubbish

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
It is also a television programme, that comes in episodes.
Yeah, I guess it is. Doesn't show on any channels here tho. Anyone got an FTP with episodes?
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 19:56   #16
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Mong
I found it all a bit unfeasible.

Bring back Daniel!!!

M.
he's back for s7
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 20:06   #17
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Cicada
he's back for s7
imho the best sifi show currently on T.V is SG1 Diffo not far behind the Babylon 5
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 21:06   #18
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by W
Episode?

YOU are not teh WINNAR in terms of SCI FI tv PROGRAMMING.

http://www.stargate-sg1.com/home.html
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 12:22   #19
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally posted by wakey
If your around its repeated on Sky one at 6pm today
Oh....

Why I...

*rips something*

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 13:21   #20
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally posted by Cicada
he's back for s7
He is? I thought it was his "long lost identical twin brother we've never heard of"?

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 13:24   #21
Mong
Forever Delayed

http://www.sg-1.co.uk/

That's nice btw, despite the horrible mp3 flash thingy which loads by default.

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 8 Dec 2002, 19:07   #22
Shakky
Divine

Shakky is an unknown quantity at this point
http://www.sg1archive.com

good website imo

Nosferatu
Silver
Elysium
RaH
Eclipse
Shakky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 20:54   #23
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Hmm now i have to 'find legally' all of series 6 I chose cable modem over cable tv last year, i hate not having sky 1
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 21:28   #24
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
I have the first 5 series complete and on .avi

I also have the first 11 episodes of Series 6 on .avi, but I'm waiting for the rest to appear, as far as I know they are currently unavailible for download.
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 05:28   #25
NightSinner
Gimp Handler

NightSinner is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by W
Episode?

congrats with just one sentence u managed to prove how utterly retarded u really r now shut up and go play with the traffic
<Blue|WORKING> they are all sitting on a LAN
<Blue|WORKING> DUH
<[RO]NightSinner> hehe
<[RO]NightSinner> my mistake
<TomKat> Lithuanian Area Network
NightSinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 10:43   #26
Smugs
Major

Smugs has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Being a Terestrial Viewer and waiting for Channel 4 to show the next series i am a bit behind in things.

I Keep hearing about the "Prometheus " whats the hell kind of ship is this a Super Charged Space Shuttle or somthing. ????

R3 - [None] - 184:10:12
R4 - [FeaR] - 234:25:3 - [MoW]
R5 - [GLX] - XX:XX:8
R6 - [GLX] - 5:13:6 - [MoC]
R7 - [GLX] - 35:XX:13 - [MoC]
R8 - [Flash] - 12:7:1
R9 - [Did Not Play]
R9.5 - [None] -1:10:19 - [MoW]/[MoD]

==Retired Planetarion Veteran==
Smugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 11:01   #27
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
p'now p'now

die goa'uld scum

\o/
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 11:02   #28
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Smugs
Being a Terestrial Viewer and waiting for Channel 4 to show the next series i am a bit behind in things.

I Keep hearing about the "Prometheus " whats the hell kind of ship is this a Super Charged Space Shuttle or somthing. ????
The humans built it.

It has a hyperdrive.

I don't know when they had the time to do it though.
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 11:15   #29
KaneED
Motherfracker

Quote:
Originally posted by Miasma
-snap-
Where did it come from though?

For me, it just kinda appeared out of nowhere.

And how did they build something so ****ing big?
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 12:15   #30
Smugs
Major

Anyone got any pictures of it, it sounds cool ???

R9 - [Did Not Play]

Unread 9 Dec 2002, 12:57   #31
Smugs
Major

I like it looks like somthing us Humans would build, sort of a battleship in space.

R9 - [Did Not Play]

Unread 9 Dec 2002, 14:27   #32
WarFalcon
Freedom First

WarFalcon is an unknown quantity at this point
Apparently they think it can stand up with the snakes so it must be pretty powerful. (Didn't Carter mention something about several of them being under construction?)
WarFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 15:02   #33
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
they said it was partly back engineered from that asguard ship that crashed into the sea tons of episodes ago
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 16:19   #34
Mong
Forever Delayed

Where did this android "Reese" come from, btw?

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 9 Dec 2002, 16:34   #35
Mong
Forever Delayed

Oh and who is Jonas, and why is he there? I missed some of series 5/6 you see...

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 9 Dec 2002, 16:45   #36
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
Jonas the new helper daniel replacement type?
Daniel "ascended" after being fatally injured saving a planet or sumat, an chose to turn into a big white blob of light, not unlike the one that was guarding the ikkle boy when daniel had the chat with the monk.
Jonas felt guilty so joined SG-1 to help.

the Sg-1 movie should rock a tad, and the plans for SG-Atlantis are probably nearing completion \o/
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 17:11   #37
StaticX

StaticX is an unknown quantity at this point
Isn't series 6 going to be the last?
Barney is singing about, dancing away the blues, while a racially balanced group of mutant children twitch arrhythmically behind him. And you wonder why rock stars throw TV sets from hotel-room windows.
StaticX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 17:39   #38
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by StaticX
Isn't series 6 going to be the last?
whatever the next series is, then there's an SG-1 movie.

last time i looked.