User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Mar 2004, 11:47   #1
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough
O2 Mobile MONTHLY Contract Trail

For those that have been reading the O2 sim thread, you will be expecting this headsup on a new trail O2 have started...hense this announcment, for Planetarion community about the latest and best deals possible for their UK mobile phones. This is perfect for PAY&Go users!

This is for SIM ONLY deal !!!

OP300
Free Calls - 300mins offpeak Cross-network
Free Text - 500
Free Wap - 400mins
Free GPRS - 0.5mb
Free Sim Card
Cost = £15.0 INCLUDING VAT, & Billing, etc..

On50
Free Calls - 50mins ANYTIME Cross-network
Free Text - 500
Free Wap - 400mins
Free GPRS - 0.5mb
Free Sim Card
Cost = £17.50 INCLUDING VAT, & Billing, etc..

On100
Free Calls - 100mins ANYTIME Cross-network
Free Text - 500/125 Multimedia Messages
Free Wap - 400mins
Free GPRS - 0.5mb
Free Sim Card
Cost = £20.00 INCLUDING VAT, & Billing, etc..

On200
Free Calls - 200mins ANYTIME Cross-network
Free Text - 500/125 Multimedia Messages
Free Wap - 400mins
Free GPRS - 0.5mb
Free Sim Card
Cost = £25.00 INCLUDING VAT, & Billing, etc..

The MAIN tip off is that now you can have the above packages NOT on a 12month contract!!!!! But on a month by month contract!! This is a first and is NOT being publicised as it is currently a trail we started yesterday. First 2,000 people get it. And even if O2 dont adopt it in the future, those that got it on the trail, will always be on it and O2 will off course have to honour the month by month contract. This is particulary benifical to anyone who doesnt like to be tied into a yearly contract, but still want the discounts from them.

If interested in any off the above, call 08000891 ext 3156 ask for David O'Hare, let me know your from PA and pls say "I dont want a yearly contract phone" as I'm not meant too tell you about it. Im only meant to use the month by month offer if a customer is adimant they dont like yearly contracts. Keeps me right Or Just pm me your name questions & tel number and ill call you.

P.S If your phone is not an O2 phone, you can get it unlocked to any network so any network sim will work in it.

Last edited by Zeus; 3 Mar 2004 at 11:54.
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 11:52   #2
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: O2 Mobile MONTHLY Contract Trail

O2 may be cheap, but you get what you pay for.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 14:45   #3
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

David on a side note gimme the cancellation number. Really would like to cancel my contract as i have two active right now. The number is noooowhere to be found (o2 online)
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 16:49   #4
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

you mean trial right?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 17:09   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No, you have to go on a ramble through the forest of dean to find it.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 17:16   #6
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
you mean trial right?
this is Zues after all
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 17:44   #7
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by at0mic.c0w
this is Zues after all
I was confused, i thought it was some kind of mobile phone corporate lingo at first
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 01:55   #8
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

Did you spell zeus wrong on purpose? :-/
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 02:21   #9
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

Unread 5 Mar 2004, 13:29   #10
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
****ing ****ers and their ****ing free ****ing phone while im here in belgium ****ing paying ****ing shitloads to use my ****ing mobile phone

****ers
Always look on the bright side of live........
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 14:04   #11
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What?!
Gits!
How comes they're £5/month cheaper than the current online tariffs when O2 stand to lose more?

I'd sign up right now if it wasn't for the fact that
a) my current O2 contract doesn't expire til sometime in april
b) i don't want to change my phone number

Any bright suggestions Zeus?
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 14:08   #12
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

and while your at it that number?
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 15:56   #13
Zeus
True Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
What?!
Gits!
How comes they're £5/month cheaper than the current online tariffs when O2 stand to lose more?

I'd sign up right now if it wasn't for the fact that
a) my current O2 contract doesn't expire til sometime in april
b) i don't want to change my phone number

Any bright suggestions Zeus?
b is easy...keep your telephone number will be free to do also

a- bit more difficult...others drop their current contract to the lowest possible tarrif and bite the bullet for the final month or two, as long as the o2 deal will benifit them more.
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 15:57   #14
Zeus
True Gamer

oh sorry, my number. I'm giving notice today also as have nwe job starting in few weeks

freephone 08000891002 ask for Mr David O'Hare
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 16:00   #15
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

Not unless you can cancel my contract for me
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 22:41   #16
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Zeus you still there man? and paying attention? could you reply to my mail? if not i'll try and phone u tomorrow or something. i know you still check the boards nightly
Appocomaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 22:44   #17
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Woah scary talking to people in real life :eek:.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 22:45   #18
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

If I didn't get rejected on O2's credit check I'd be there already
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 00:13   #19
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Is it possible to change your contract halfway through?

I have one where I get 500 free minutes off-peak, and used to use them to phone my girlfriend.

She's now my ex though, so I won't be using them. Can I convert this contract to another? :/

(Don't tell me to go to the shop to find out)
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 00:16   #20
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Is it possible to change your contract halfway through?

I have one where I get 500 free minutes off-peak, and used to use them to phone my girlfriend.

She's now my ex though, so I won't be using them. Can I convert this contract to another? :/

(Don't tell me to go to the shop to find out)
you're on the offline or online tarrif? the online one can be changed on www.o2.co.uk as far as I know; i have no idea about the offline one maybe it can? but yes, you'd have to ask by phoning up / doing it at a store.
Appocomaster is offline   Reply With Quote