User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 Dec 2002, 15:21   #1
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
The year's coming to an end..

and the final act has just been filled in for me. Local tradition here is to spend the night till after midnight at home after which you'll round up with friends to head off to whereever the fun is.

So far, so good.

ITS JUST THAT MY WICKEDLY AUNT WHO HAS JUST DIVORCED GETS TO SPEND THE EVENING WITH US.

Seeing as I can't stand her incoherent emotional rambling, I'll have to refrain from using alcohol in order to avoid me showing how I truly feel about her.

Thanks mum for telling me this. I feel like hitting the streets now to score some coke.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 15:23   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Poor sod.
Spend your time here, whit us!
Or smoke some funny things, and just laugh the whole evening.
OR, even better, BREAK TRADITION!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 15:25   #3
Jonny

oh even better goto Zeus's
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 16:11   #4
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
follow mr spoon to button moon
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 16:20   #5
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Go outside, burn a bunch of christmas trees. It's what they do here.

Which leads me to wonder, how close to the huge raging bonfire should I get to get rid of this nasty cold?
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 17:15   #6
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
Still angry about this under the belt attempt to ruin my evening, I attempted to shave myself properly. ( for a change) Usually, to relieve myself from unwanted anger, I put up some agressive fast paced music, and so I did now.
While shaving, still agry, I cut myself in the ear with the razorblade. It's just a small wound but it's bleeding quite a bit.

So who or what am I going to blame? My aunt for disturbing my emotional balance, Satanic music for corrupting me into cutting myself or just myself for not having a steady hand?
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 17:40   #7
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by mpr0733
So who or what am I going to blame?
I'd wonder more about who you should thank for not having been shaving your balls at the time.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 17:51   #8
mpr0733

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
I'd wonder more about who you should thank for not having been shaving your balls at the time.
I don't shave my balls, I depilate them.

I know it's a bit masochistic but it feels very rewarding when you're nearing completion.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 21:08   #9
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi mpr

Don't be sad. Imagine that your aunt is chair but don't sit on her.

Happy days to you etc.

Matrim
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 21:15   #10
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Jonny
oh even better goto Zeus's
lol, im off now to brothers house to get off me face and say to everyone "your the dogs bollox!"

Have a good one ladies & gents
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 21:18   #11
mpr0733

Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim
Hi mpr

Don't be sad. Imagine that your aunt is chair but don't sit on her.

Happy days to you etc.

Matrim
No, I'm afraid it's worse than that.

My mother is all drugged up because of her fourth, yes fourth, hernia and my aunt wasn't a bright light before her divorce but now she's a psychotic with suicidal thoughts swallowing anti-depressiva (on an hourly basis).

Their chatter is more boring and without content than GD in it's quietest hours. I made it through the past hour by focussing on the television but I've managed to tactically retreat to this stronghold called 'the computerroom'.

So, how is you Matrim?
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 21:22   #12
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by mpr0733
No, I'm afraid it's worse than that.

My mother is all drugged up because of her fourth, yes fourth, hernia and my aunt wasn't a bright light before her divorce but now she's a psychotic with suicidal thoughts swallowing anti-depressiva (on an hourly basis).

Their chatter is more boring and without content than GD in it's quietest hours. I made it through the past hour by focussing on the television but I've managed to tactically retreat to this stronghold called 'the computerroom'.

So, how is you Matrim?

Looks like you have a Difficult Situation there. Good thing that you can retreat somewhere.

I'm quite fine actually, sitting here preparing for new year's eve. (Wait, that's now. Never mind.) I've been meaning to install ICQ but I can't be arsed. Do you still hang out in #jessica? KaneED asked me last night if I wanted to join one last round, and it sounded very romantic. Are you playing?

Matrim
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 21:28   #13
mpr0733

Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim
Looks like you have a Difficult Situation there. Good thing that you can retreat somewhere.

I'm quite fine actually, sitting here preparing for new year's eve. (Wait, that's now. Never mind.) I've been meaning to install ICQ but I can't be arsed. Do you still hang out in #jessica? KaneED asked me last night if I wanted to join one last round, and it sounded very romantic. Are you playing?

Matrim
Lately, I've been cutting back on my irc time for it became boring and repetitive. I haven't played the game for ages but I would be willing to consider it if a few other familiar faces turned up.

Are you by any chance on irc now?
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 23:20   #14
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy

Which leads me to wonder, how close to the huge raging bonfire should I get to get rid of this nasty cold?
Right in the middle of course. (before anyone else says it).

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote