User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Jun 2003, 15:58   #1
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Who will win?

The round is starting in just over an hour, and there hasnt been one of these threads. So who do you think will win the round, and why?

I personally think it will be close between Eclipse, Oly and LDK. LDK could take a while to warm up and become like they used to be, and Eclipse are the biggest target by winning R9. Oly have still to prove themselves, but I think that this could be their big chance to, their abilities are obviously there, but will they live upto them.

Who will be the dark horse and who will be owned?
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 16:11   #2
Eventh
Retired?

Eventh is an unknown quantity at this point
ofcourse VisioN will win

what is the point of this thread?? did you expect a seroius discussion?
Eventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 16:13   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I think it'll be whoever gets the strongest foothold in as many parallels early on. I see little point in being spread out across all 10 easily as opposed to dominating 4. My money's on eclipse on the basis that they've recruited well and half the organisation behind them, LDK might take a while to settle back in as a full-out alliance, can't see olympians managing it all on their own although they will have a strong deciding role (assuming inter-alliance pacts arise). As outsiders I'd say NoS who have a damn good opportunity to sit and wait for the other top alliances to hammer each other and then take advantage. Overall gotta go for eclipse again.

PS I wouldn't mind a discussion without blatant flaming and pedantic trolling actually.
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 16:13   #4
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
yeah, that and I have a maths exam tomorrow which I cant be bothered to revise for
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 16:37   #5
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Odds are paying out at:

5:2 LDK
3:1 Eclipse
9:2 Rah
5:1 NoS
6:1 ToT
7:1 Vision
8:1 Oly
10:1 ND
15:1 TFD

Rest aren't taking bets in atm

Edit: NEW ENTRY.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]

Last edited by Psi_K; 3 Jun 2003 at 14:44.
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 16:43   #6
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Who will win?

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Fish
The round is starting in just over an hour, and there hasnt been one of these threads. So who do you think will win the round, and why?

I personally think it will be close between Eclipse, Oly and LDK. LDK could take a while to warm up and become like they used to be, and Eclipse are the biggest target by winning R9. Oly have still to prove themselves, but I think that this could be their big chance to, their abilities are obviously there, but will they live upto them.

Who will be the dark horse and who will be owned?
I am not sure how you can say that Oly obviously have a lot of ability when they have never actually proved themselves.

Now, as for who will win - assuming all alliances remain independent (as I think they will, and HOPE they will even more so) - tbh, I am not sure what LDK could manage, I can't see them being very good in a scenario without other alliances, I can't explain why I feel this, or give any reasons, which makes it a useless comment, but I just got this gut feeling.

I also don't think there will be a clear winner as I think that going it alone means that the top 250 could be very varied, and I think that whoever does win will do so by a narrow margin. I cannot see any one side dominating the top 20 or 50 planets in a universe with so many sides.
Bashar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 16:43   #7
davidb
[Iron-Pirates & Babes]

davidb is an unknown quantity at this point
fish and his army of p00fs get my vote for winning the round
davidb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 16:47   #8
The_Fish
ND

Dave you're a muppet.

Bashar, the Oly gal won the priv speed round, and had top players in the random speed round, as well as taking a lot of Titans players, so they do obviously have talent
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 16:53   #9
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Dave you're a muppet.

Bashar, the Oly gal won the priv speed round, and had top players in the random speed round, as well as taking a lot of Titans players, so they do obviously have talent
That is talent on an individual basis, whether or not they have it on an alliance basis is far from obvious yet. A group of individuals has no ability, a team has.

Until they achieve something as an alliance, I don't think they can be said to have talent as an alliance.
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 16:53   #10
Ferox

Ferox is an unknown quantity at this point
The will turn into a before LDK wins this round. They suck, they cheat, and they don't know arse about politics. They have worse chance to win than ViSion.

Yea, yea, OH YEA!
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 16:53   #11
Faberius
Olrik's Lil' Bro

Faberius is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll put $5 on NewDawn at 10:1 :}
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 16:56   #12
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally posted by Ferox
The will turn into a before LDK wins this round. They suck, they cheat, and they don't know arse about politics. They have worse chance to win than ViSion.

Yea, yea, OH YEA!
But we still love you

Besides, without LDK we would eventually be forced to find a new alliance with a big stain and bad reputation to hail curses and bitterness at. Much better to keep LDK, you expect it, and you live for it!!
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 16:56   #13
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally posted by Bashar
That is talent on an individual basis, whether or not they have it on an alliance basis is far from obvious yet. A group of individuals has no ability, a team has.

Until they achieve something as an alliance, I don't think they can be said to have talent as an alliance.
I was saying something similar, or trying to They have the talent, but can they perform where it counts.
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 16:56   #14
Ferox

Now when we came to this,

D E F I N E W I N N I N G
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 16:59   #15
lrytas
[LDK] Head

lrytas is an unknown quantity at this point
Legion gets my vote
________
Weed

Last edited by lrytas; 26 Feb 2011 at 19:28.
lrytas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 17:00   #16
Ferox

I am glad no one has found a link between LDK's return and Xanadu expressiveness yet.
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 18:36   #17
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of
I know whos gonna win but its a secret.....
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 21:16   #18
Haarken
Faithful Pony

Haarken is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Faberius
I'll put $5 on NewDawn at 10:1 :}
Only $5?
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 21:27   #19
Argilus
KniV HC

Argilus is an unknown quantity at this point
TFD
All through the night.

Argilus, Seraphim Guardian Angel
Argilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 21:58   #20
Piggums
Superhero

Piggums is an unknown quantity at this point
1000 on ND
and 20 dead goldfish
Piggums is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 22:06   #21
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
LDK, Eclipse, Oly, Seraphim, RaH, ToT, NoS, Elysium

^
Contenders I believe to take a possible win

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 22:08   #22
The_Fish
ND

dont over commit yourself there ;-)
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 22:56   #23
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
If I was Eclipse I'd throw Round 9.5 for obvious reasons.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 00:06   #24
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
the community will win

edit: me isnt clever alltime

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place

Last edited by Lupin; 3 Jun 2003 at 00:20.
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 00:16   #25
hydridia
Stan-hyd

hydridia is an unknown quantity at this point
Dum de dum

Seraphim is gonna come through and win by a neck>
[MACE-EVE]
[m0o]
[ATUK]

Fochts Badger
Dread's Overlord
hydridia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 01:13   #26
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
LDK, Eclipse, Oly, Seraphim, RaH, ToT, NoS, Elysium

^
Contenders I believe to take a possible win
Yes, Yes, Yes, hrm, Yes, ROFL, Yes, Yes.
What about WP ... no it's not a joke

Comon Zhil, you played with em (ToT) last round, you'd honestly consider them capable to doing well without the Eclipse backing?
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 01:38   #27
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Psi_K
Yes, Yes, Yes, hrm, Yes, ROFL, Yes, Yes.
What about WP ... no it's not a joke

Comon Zhil, you played with em (ToT) last round, you'd honestly consider them capable to doing well without the Eclipse backing?
Its easy to get a better ranking when those you are competing against are busy amongst themselves. ToT are a good and very capable alliance, and so many people underestimate them that they stand a decent chance for top slot.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 01:50   #28
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Barring any secret deals or alliance witch-hunts, any of the alliances Zhil posted are capable of grabbing their share of the top, either with a large proportion of t250 planets or a nice share of t20 ones.
However, alot will boil down to the definition of a win, as its not likely we'll see any single alliance in a position to dominate the top without obvious help. Which leaves #1 planet as the most likely decider...
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 06:55   #29
Blue_Nova

Blue_Nova is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd set my money on LDK. Looks strong this round.

Have a good round all btw :-)
Blue_Nova is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 08:29   #30
N0VA
Your Nemesis and Beerg0d

N0VA is an unknown quantity at this point
It was nice seeing all the discussion about who would take second. I'm glad we all agree that first place is going to the Spacehamsters though.

<Peacemaker1> you are projecting images that happen real. like if you were to get shot in a dream, you would wake up with a bullet hole through you
<Nova> that would suck
<RIT> yeh but It would rawk if you dreamt about lesbian orgies
<Peacemaker1> waking up in a pool of lubercant, and with dildo bruses all over. sure would
N0VA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 08:51   #31
HRS
TFD forever

HRS is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Argilus
TFD
ok.. 15:1 for TFD bets, please send your money to me

<mpr0733> never underestimate the speed of a fryingdutch thread spammer

<Zapman> ja ik wil hrs stalken, natuurlijk, logisch
HRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 09:30   #32
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold
the alliances/BG's who will nap or teamup will come out as winner..and i am sure this will happen although i dont like it

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 09:59   #33
KeeperOfSecrets
Legionnaire

KeeperOfSecrets is an unknown quantity at this point
LDK, clearly

-Xerxes

Last edited by KeeperOfSecrets; 3 Jun 2003 at 11:13.
KeeperOfSecrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 10:33   #34
skipper
outsider

skipper is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm wondering do the r9 winners have enough motivation...
So ill bet for Olympians and LDK, but as Bashar said the top250 will most likely be very mixed so it'll be kinda hard define a winner :F
skipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 10:53   #35
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
Its easy to get a better ranking when those you are competing against are busy amongst themselves. ToT are a good and very capable alliance, and so many people underestimate them that they stand a decent chance for top slot.
I'm sure ToT HC are very pleased to see you blowing their cover like this

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 11:18   #36
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
if Eclipse can stay hidden long enough they should win...

tbh though..i think they'll be no winner...just a load of alliances claiming it
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 14:57   #37
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Cicada
if Eclipse can stay hidden long enough they should win...

tbh though..i think they'll be no winner...just a load of alliances claiming it
I wouldnt be surprised. Assuming allainces dont fall into block habits, or go too heavy on grudges and old loyalties, we should see something like in very early rounds. Alliance will roid around skirmish, and things will be very mixed until a few allainces are on top and start fighting with each other, trying to enlist help. Which isnt bad, lets not forget folks, good politics is fun.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse

Last edited by K-W; 3 Jun 2003 at 15:15.
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 14:57   #38
Lyam
filmjölk

Lyam is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by N0VA
It was nice seeing all the discussion about who would take second. I'm glad we all agree that first place is going to the Spacehamsters though.

Maybe...
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 16:23   #39
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
I wouldnt be surprised. Assuming allainces dont fall into block habits, or go too heavy on grudges and old loyalties, we should see something like in very early rounds. Alliance will roid around skirmish, and things will be very mixed until a few allainces are on top and start fighting with each other, trying to enlist help. Which isnt bad, lets not forget folks, good politics is fun.
Yeah.. just as long as it don't start early.. allways liked a good war.. =)
In block wars everyone have a enemy the second they start and start hurting them as soon as possible. And the wars start to early. Like it when roiding becomes a bit boring u can allways start a war :P
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 17:01   #40
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
I think more discussion should be put to the definition of "the winner".

Shouldn't really be galaxy based imo as its a random round, so are we looking at the number of planets that each alliance has in the top 10, 20, 100, 250? Best way to do it imo is to look at the alliance composition of the top 250 come the end of the round and see who has most places/score total from those top 250.

As for who is gunna win, I think that depends tremendously on how long/if the alliances remain solo and how they react if anyone does decide that blocking is the way to go. (boo hiss etc)

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 17:10   #41
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
I think more discussion should be put to the definition of "the winner".

Shouldn't really be galaxy based imo as its a random round, so are we looking at the number of planets that each alliance has in the top 10, 20, 100, 250? Best way to do it imo is to look at the alliance composition of the top 250 come the end of the round and see who has most places/score total from those top 250.

As for who is gunna win, I think that depends tremendously on how long/if the alliances remain solo and how they react if anyone does decide that blocking is the way to go. (boo hiss etc)
Just doing it off top planet is silly. But it gives different alliances different advantages depending on whoat number you use. The larger the judging pool the more advantage to bigger alliances. Id say something like % of top 50 or 100 would be the best judge. with 250 a big member alliance can flush out the bottom of the list.

Actually a better measure might be percentage of score in the top 250, that would put more weight on the higher ranks but still include lots of planets.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 17:13   #42
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Why not weight the positions? Point scores from 50 to 1 for top 50, add up each alliances points and there you have it?

Ok, very rough and thought of in 30 seconds, but still.
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 21:13   #43
MelAn
Condenación

MelAn is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Who will win?

Quote:
Who will win?
..obviously those who take a "gap-filler round" seriouse.

-MelAn-
R4: 55:8:23 Selenia the Dark Angel of Urborg of Dominaria ( NoS)
R5: 24:12:5 MelAncholic Angel of Condemnation (NoS)
R6: 21:5:10 Cursed Visionary of True Faith (NoS)
R7: 9:19:9 Fragrance of Your Skin (NoS/Bunnies)
R8: 3:5:4 Cursed Hands of Devotion (Fury/Bunnies)
R9: 18:2:4 Infernal Memories of Humiliation (Eclipse/Bunnies)
--------------------
MelAncholic
...criticism is the root of all progress
MelAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 23:19   #44
Bowlsey
Lover of Cheesecake

Bowlsey is on a distinguished road
RaH

\o/
=Break=
rd41-44 TGV, rd45-46 FAnG, rd47 HaVeN rd48-49 FAnG
=Break=
Rd55+ Ultores
Bowlsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 23:47   #45
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

BetrayerOfHope is an unknown quantity at this point
my bets are going to ipc

[23:11] <Zhil|FT> OMG BOH IS THE NEW KILLMARK
BetrayerOfHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 01:32   #46
Sonnenbomber
ToT HC

Sonnenbomber is on a distinguished road
Im pretty sure that Hippler will win this round (like always )
R4 120:25 Cäsar of Roman Empire (p25a)
R5 14:9 Sonnenbomber of Reschis Götterhimmel (ToT Trialmember)
R6 23:14 Häuptling Kaltes Warmes und Fließendes Wasser (ToT BC)
R7 7:12 Dummheit kann man nicht verbieten (ToT HC)
R8 15:1 Gummizofe of Brigade 0 (ToT HC)
R9 16:3 Vicky Vomit of The yoghourt bums around quiet (ToT HC)
R10 13:10 KratzDeinPupsloch of DurchfallImWeltAll (ToT HC)
R11-12 Reallife and other games
Sonnenbomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 01:33   #47
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

KeyStroke is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by BetrayerOfHope
my bets are going to ipc
Get real, we play for fun, not serious enough
<Zhil> hmm
<Hicks> Dreadnought II theyd call me
KeyStroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 01:37   #48
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I think we'll all be winners \o/
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 01:58   #49
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Tomkat
I think we'll all be winners \o/
Except you.

You suck.

Now go eat some pancakes.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 03:21   #50
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Except you.

You suck.

<Insert witty line here>
Drat, forgot witty line.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]