User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 16 Nov 2006, 19:12   #51
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts
Re: Relaying Alliance Channels - is it ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
Comparing people who've died in real battles to people spying on an internet game in my opinion is insulting to those who did actually die in real life.
what kind of deep bowels of your coherency this marvel came from ?

i am failing to see any sence in this statement more so (if at all possible) then any other post by any one poster in the history of me browsing AD, GD, PD, etc...

Jeesus
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2006, 20:29   #52
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

This thread is silly.

Of course it's okay. I hate it if my members do it ofcourse but then what sane person would like their channel to be relayed?

End thread.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2006, 21:13   #53
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighteh
what kind of deep bowels of your coherency this marvel came from ?

i am failing to see any sence in this statement more so (if at all possible) then any other post by any one poster in the history of me browsing AD, GD, PD, etc...

Jeesus
Aparently you've never read your own post before.
Unread 16 Nov 2006, 23:39   #54
Shadow

Shadow has a spectacular aura aboutShadow has a spectacular aura aboutShadow has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Sitting in front of a computer 24/7 may be a life choice, but how does it benefit society to have a bunch of people who's only contribution is that their good at online games.

If this is true about college and friends, then you have a real life, so what do you care?

Absolutely, they need to get a real life if they spend 100 hours on WoW in a week. I'm addicted to that game, but I limit myself to about 2-3 hours a day, and not even every day. I doubt many pull off 150 given that there's only 168 hours in a week leaving them with 18 for sleeping (that's a little over 2 hours a night).

What does spying during WW2 have to do with Planetarion tactics? Spying in an actual real life war is much more serious and deadly than spying on an internet game who half the people do it just for fun.

So are you saying that it's fair to cheat on a test to pass it? I've always considered that immoral and the people who feel the need to cheat to pass a test seriously need to get a swift kick in the ass.

As far as I know, not one person has died trying to get information or spying during Planetarion. Comparing people who've died in real battles to people spying on an internet game in my opinion is insulting to those who did actually die in real life.
I wasn't trying to compare WW2 with planetarion, i was talking about people doing crazy things to get what they want. Thats how the world is and i don't think that will ever change. No matter what people will always try to "cheat" if you like to call it that way. For some people relaying is fun for them, for some people this game is serious. What i care and don't care who cares. I just wanted to give my opinion. Not saying people should do it but there is no stopping them.

Cheating on a exam doesn't benifit the cheater but who cares. Like anyone cares what someone else does. I don't care I don't care thats what people say and only they know if they really mean it.

Quote:
Sitting in front of a computer 24/7 may be a life choice, but how does it benefit society to have a bunch of people who's only contribution is that their good at online games.
How can society benifit of anything if people don't even care about one another?
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2006, 20:36   #55
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Horn is for serious a internett champion
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2006, 21:37   #56
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

he voted for bush????????????????
edit: wait vs gore or kerry, if kerry it's at least vaguely understandable
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2006, 23:02   #57
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
if kerry it's at least vaguely understandable
how so ?

Given, Kerry is a puts and COULD have been a shit prez...

but... we KNEW bush is a shit prez (and it couldnt get much worse...)
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2006, 17:50   #58
captain penguin
ICE COLD!

captain penguin is an unknown quantity at this point

Being in relayed channels is all a part of pa life. Being the one who relays the channel, is all part of being a low-life.
captain penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2006, 22:26   #59
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
this is one of the worst posts i've seen on these boards for quite some time.
I've seen far worse posts on AD, at least I put thought into mine. I'm sorry, I forgot to post on AD you have to give up reason, logic, and sanity...next time before I post on AD I'll clunk myself in the head with a hammer a few times.

If you didn't notice, I said in the previous post it was my opinion, which means that I don't care if you agree or not.