User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 25 Apr 2009, 09:24   #1
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Are YOU blind?

http://sandmans.co.uk/?p=rankallianc...ze&order2=DESC

(figured i'd beat other to this thread)

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2009, 09:51   #2
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Are YOU blind?

I personally think that Ascendancy will tag up later!

Who is this Toot the alliance anyways
Unread 25 Apr 2009, 10:05   #3
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

http://sandmans.co.uk/?p=rankallianc...ze&order2=DESC

Far more worrying!
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2009, 15:12   #4
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benneh View Post
Yea man, Evolution ftw.
Unread 25 Apr 2009, 15:14   #5
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Why have you been kicking members already?
Unread 25 Apr 2009, 15:14   #6
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

emoquiting already
Unread 25 Apr 2009, 15:15   #7
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
Why have you been kicking members already?
Some UN-NAMED ARAB FROM LEBANNON left tag accidentally. Don't ask.
Unread 25 Apr 2009, 15:24   #8
Onim
the inquisition incarnate

Onim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to all

i still <3 him though. every social network needs its terrorists; thank god we can say PA has its own as well!

"It never hurts to Help!" [Eek the Cat]

Denying existence during r3-6 and back in denial since r22
Onim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2009, 15:25   #9
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

You need to tell your members they have to wait 48 ticks to rejoin tag, even if its still protection
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2009, 15:26   #10
VenoX

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
You need to tell your members they have to wait 48 ticks to rejoin tag, even if its still protection
Maybe if you hadn't been too lame to join you could have told them yourself!
Unread 25 Apr 2009, 16:03   #11
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
I personally think that Ascendancy will tag up later!

Who is this Toot the alliance anyways
Toot support planets

may aswell give up now the #1 planet is decided...and it aint elviz for once :P

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2009, 17:00   #12
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Some UN-NAMED ARAB FROM LEBANNON left tag accidentally. Don't ask.
Damn arabs!

You were down 2 members earlier though, what happened to the other one?
Unread 25 Apr 2009, 17:11   #13
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Sympathy emo quit ?
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2009, 18:14   #14
VampiriA
Retired

VampiriA is on a distinguished road

Damn arabs, if only they were not that cool

Apprime supreme hc, above MaxMilliaN
VampiriA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2009, 18:58   #15
VenoX

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
Damn arabs!

You were down 2 members earlier though, what happened to the other one?
Scanner that decided not to play so i kicked, no worries Kila!

Anyone got anymore questions about Evolution?
Unread 25 Apr 2009, 19:01   #16
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Who came up with the name?
Unread 25 Apr 2009, 19:10   #17
VenoX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
Well, there is a funny story behind this. I discovered logs around 2.5 years old recently suggesting that Kenny infact came up with the name "Evolution" AND "Denial". I feel like an unimaginative fraud.
Unread 25 Apr 2009, 19:14   #18
morrow

morrow is just really nicemorrow is just really nicemorrow is just really nicemorrow is just really nicemorrow is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
A vote ...

Marginally beat Spice Girls; to the great dismay of aforementioned desert inhabitant :|

[Edit: I stand corrected]
Unread 25 Apr 2009, 19:17   #19
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

VenoX's answer was much better tbh.

As well as being the creative force behind all his endeavours, I also help him with his homework
Unread 25 Apr 2009, 19:20   #20
VenoX

Well, it was a member vote indeed and I wasn't the one to add Evolution to the poll, but it was a name I suggested when CareBears famously won a similar member vote in r28!

And the homework help is true too, although it was a uni assignment, not homework, i'm not 12yo! Without Kenny, I'm nothing, true story.
Unread 25 Apr 2009, 19:46   #21
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Well, it was a member vote indeed and I wasn't the one to add Evolution to the poll, but it was a name I suggested when CareBears famously won a similar member vote in r28!

And the homework help is true too, although it was a uni assignment, not homework, i'm not 12yo! Without Kenny, I'm nothing, true story.
I thought you denied all of Denial-CareBears association!!

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2009, 20:00   #22
morrow

morrow is just really nicemorrow is just really nicemorrow is just really nicemorrow is just really nicemorrow is just really nice

Quote:
Blame Rio! (iirc)
Unread 25 Apr 2009, 20:31   #23
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrow View Post
Blame Rio! (iirc)
idd, Rio was the version of the story that I heard.
Unread 26 Apr 2009, 00:59   #24
Rio
Denial

Rio is on a distinguished road

It was me! and i thought the name was origonal
Rio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2009, 08:53   #25
morrow

I considered it original ... after all, Kenny didn't patent it (ha!)

Still, naturally we must owe him :|
Unread 26 Apr 2009, 10:48   #26
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rio View Post
It was me! and i thought the name was origonal
This is the internet - there's no such thing as original!
Unread 27 Apr 2009, 20:43   #27
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

TOOT WON PROTECTION
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote