User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Jan 2003, 01:29   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Lightning Bolt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111112

hit my school today.

How was your days?

(closed thread bonus +4)

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 01:30   #2
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I got 'eyes' made at me by some hot Russian bird.

So 'pretty well'
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 01:31   #3
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
i got 'robbed' so 'not so good'

:/
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 01:33   #4
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The words 'Fking sucks' at the end of that title post made me think of the words 'Fking socks', and after having read about the whole 'drawer opening' thing, I assumed naturally that he'd had away with your socks.

How wrong was I.
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 01:33   #5
Oye
free

Oye is an unknown quantity at this point
This thread has urge to post +93, chance to be moved to RP +34

Quote:
hits Deffeh for 23 pts
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 01:33   #6
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
my teacher didn't show up but we still had to stay working on an assignment for 5 hours. :\
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 01:33   #7
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
LOL

I had to study for my upcoming exams for which I am scarily unprepared,yet I have a higly trained ability to deny just about anything so I'm skipping along as if no impending doom is about to decend (metaphorical ppl,not literal)
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 01:34   #8
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Oye
This thread has urge to post +93, chance to be moved to RP +34
No.
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 01:38   #9
Oye
free

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
No.
Does too. This is my second post in months, and you've posted twice in it too. Deffeh has a Wand of Urge

Unread 16 Jan 2003, 01:39   #10
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

I was in fact saying 'No' to any RP reference of any kind, not that this will in fact end up with a lot of people posting for no reason other than 'its 1am and I've nothing better to do other than sleep, which though it seemed a good idea at the time, isn't so much when there's someone else sleeping there who you didn't invite'
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 01:44   #11
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
using + modifiers is a bannable offense under "moderator discretion." It is also a capital offense punishable by death, though there is a long waiting list as all wookie death squads are busy mopping up the RP forum members.
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 01:45   #12
Oye
free

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
RP reference
Lightning Bolt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111112

sleep can wait, i have another 15,5 days off
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 01:46   #13
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Sandsnake
using + modifiers is a bannable offense under "moderator discretion." It is also a capital offense punishable by death, though there is a long waiting list as all wookie death squads are busy mopping up the RP forum members.
Topical irony +3

Come on, you were expecting something along those lines.
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 01:51   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
hi sandsnake!

ARGH SUPER MODERATOR VENOM COUNTER ATTACK +99!!!! NOOOOOOOO! YOU BROKE MY SHIELD OF INSOLENCE!!!

Unread 16 Jan 2003, 02:34   #15
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
hi sandsnake!

ARGH SUPER MODERATOR VENOM COUNTER ATTACK +99!!!! NOOOOOOOO! YOU BROKE MY SHIELD OF INSOLENCE!!!
I see you've fallen in with those kids I was always warning you about. such a shame.
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 02:47   #16
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
I see you've fallen in with those kids I was always warning you about. such a shame.
Space Marine++ +3
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 06:43   #17
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I slept for 14 hours because i had the flu.

Apathetic "Dont Give a Flying ****" Attack +300.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 08:53   #18
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Lightning Bolt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111112

Quote:

(closed thread bonus +4)
My Psychic +5 body & soul & mind feeder shall breach thy thread's damage reduction, critically punching your teacher in her face, inflicting 4d4+17 (falchion) points of damage, adding up as much damage to me as temoporary HP & Psi power points, and In addition giving your teacher a negative level (she is effectively a 0-level commoner p30n from now on).

After this, I shall use my haste action by mind-blasting the mods (will dc 39) with the psipoints I receveived, giving them NO chance to do nothing but stun their butts off (kura is a nonpsionic buffer obviously, receivind additional -3 penalty to his saving throw), preventing them from deleting my thread.

I AM A VERY GAY PERSON INDEED. PLEASE SHOW ME YOUR ARSES!

Super-Mod Editing Attack +75
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 08:56   #19
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
My +4 enchanted "Shut the **** up" wand shall press the power button no..

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 10:10   #20
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Re: Lightning Bolt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111112

Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä

I AM A VERY GAY PERSON INDEED. PLEASE SHOW ME YOUR ARSES!

Super-Mod Editing Attack +75
NO, NOT THE VOICES IN MY HEAD YET AGAIN!

Who casted confusion on me? NAAAAAAAYH!

Hey, calm down with your trigger button, I'm just inserting random 3rd edition terminology here. Besides, that was a very offending thing to type into my message, dear pendant [insert kurashima or karmulian here].

PFFT.

But, Kura, if you like me THAT much, I guess I could take a peek at your arse. I know you would love to see me watching it. Turns you on, eh?
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 10:22   #21
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

ok, a bit too far now. you seem to think my legit thread has something to do with rp!

Unread 16 Jan 2003, 10:26   #22
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
ok, a bit too far now. you seem to think my legit thread has something to do with rp!
Actually, I wasn't quite sure, but the +4 bonus hinted me.

So I started to follow the trend and inserted a crapload of random 3rd Ed. terminology. Then evil Pedant-Kurashima went and modified my post to please his sick homosexual fantasies. Now how pervertic and twisted is that? I've been abused by a mod using his power granted by the PA deities to virtualize his most secret and wettest fantasies ever crossed his mind.

I'm traumatized. And sickened. And offended.

I need someone cast a Heal on me. And maybe a Break Enchament.
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 10:57   #23
Monkeypimp
Banned

Monkeypimp is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm still on Holiday.
Monkeypimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 13:25   #24
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Mummy, I am scared by all the silly ppl

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 13:53   #25
Idi

I finally got sucked off by that cripple in a wheelchair i've had my eye on for a while now!
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 15:03   #26
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally posted by Idi
I finally got sucked off by that cripple in a wheelchair i've had my eye on for a while now!
You are sexually attracted to a cripple in a wheelchair?

Hmm... Wonder if I misunderstood.