User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 May 2003, 16:13   #1
relik
schmuck

relik is on a distinguished road
RightWing (my band)

I really don't suppose most of you remember me since I haven't played since round 4-ish. Anyway, I play guitar for a band called RightWing from New Castle, PA. I guess we're an emo/rock band and we're currently looking into getting a professional quality demo recorded. Current recording is fairly awful, especially the vocals. Our website is at http://rightwing.tk and our mp3 page is at http://mp3.com/rightwing. Check it out and tell me what you think. BTW, how has this game been in the past year or whatever?
relik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 16:25   #2
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Are you evangrlist conversatives?

And did you register here just you tell us about your band? Because that's a dodgy kind of promo.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 16:30   #3
relik
schmuck

not conservative at all, it's sort of ironic. actually the name has no political meaning and isn't referring to the hockey position either. i was registered here a long time ago, must have made a new board since then.
Unread 27 May 2003, 16:58   #4
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
"New Castle" is the worst name for anywhere or anything. Except a new castle. But there are very few of those.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 17:04   #5
Emperorn
Ruler

Emperorn is an unknown quantity at this point
Sounds more like a skinhead band than evangelists really.

Either way, you oughta change it.

- George Bush Sr
Emperorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 17:15   #6
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
"New Castle" is the worst name for anywhere or anything. Except a new castle. But there are very few of those.
Newcastle has a castle. And I presume it was new when they named the city. Is that okay?
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 17:19   #7
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus
Newcastle has a castle. And I presume it was new when they named the city. Is that okay?
Newcastle is fine. New Castle isn't.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 17:25   #8
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus
It's never acceptable to call a 24-hour string-vest shop a castle because it simply isn't true
Unread 27 May 2003, 20:14   #9
relik
schmuck

this new castle is far from a castle...it's a rundown city that used to be a big steel mill town like 30 years ago lol. all the buildings are falling down and there are basically no businesses left. they keep saying they're going to renovate it, but it just seems to me like they're tearing things up even more with no real intent of ever finishing the job.