User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 14 Jan 2011, 17:27   #51
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Who would you like to see return

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar View Post
Last I heard he was away with the pointy eared WoW brigade. Very un-sqrl behaviour.

How you doing bud?
I see. I played the last expansion too, but frankly, at a certain point of season 9 it became so stagnant and the queues exploded so I stopped feeling like waiting for 10 minutes just to queue up against one of the two teams we've been playing two hours for.

I'm fine apart from that, I've successfully registered a planet for this round, and I'm yet to be banned, so the round's looking out quite optimistic for me. How's the missus? When's you kids going to be back in the game?

ps. I tried you on interweb relay chat but you had the manliest idle timer since tiberious' 94 days idle.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2011, 23:50   #52
Crantor
Nice to be Loved

Crantor has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I'd like to see wolf pack and legion come back. One other that unfortunately I can't remember from those days. My mind dims with time. Well, maybe it's always been dim I can't remember................grin

4D
H-A
Denial
ODDR
ROCK - FOREVER
Crantor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2011, 02:19   #53
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
Technically, if the three alliances TGV were working with (despite your own admission that they were only working with one out of 3) weren't working with each other as well, it wasn't a block.

...Kargool?
Yup, no co-operation between the alliances at all. If ND hadnt sucked that round and us turning into the primary alliance in the nap system we would not have been supporting ND in any way other than keeping our nap. We honored our nap with VGN because we felt we had a great round with excellent diplomacy and co-operation with them.

When CT finally actually started talking to us, we felt it would be wrong to lean on someone who blatantly had ignored us for the entire round.
Unread 19 Jan 2011, 16:46   #54
Scott

Scott is a jewel in the roughScott is a jewel in the roughScott is a jewel in the rough

Oooomph! or Xanadu

Or..... GLX :|!
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2011, 01:36   #55
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donar View Post
Since we have never been in that position i can't really give you an answer. Although me and the other HC are confident that we will make the right decision.
FYI you're in that position and decision time is fast approaching!
Unread 26 Jan 2011, 05:42   #56
Dingo
God

Dingo has a spectacular aura aboutDingo has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
NoS. Dingo made me lulz.
And how could I NOT make a special guest appearance in this thread after that.

Definately bring back NoS !!
Unread 26 Jan 2011, 05:43   #57
Dingo
God

Dingo has a spectacular aura aboutDingo has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
I'd agree, NoS with Dingo at the helm was great fun(for all). + the notorious backstabbing made everything more interesting.
I miss you guys.. might be time for a visit I think
Unread 27 Jan 2011, 07:57   #58
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

I liked ygrzl a lot when I was ND BC/HC.. really nice lady, would like to see her again... same for Barrow, really good dude
Unread 27 Jan 2011, 15:35   #59
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk View Post
I liked ygrzl a lot when I was ND BC/HC.. really nice lady, would like to see her again... same for Barrow, really good dude
Barrow was madder than a box of frogs...

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2011, 22:54   #60
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Making such threads is not gonna make me return.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2011, 00:47   #61
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

...ok?
Unread 6 Feb 2011, 00:41   #62
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

I would only ever return for legion or ND (if they REALLY needed it) the rest of the alliances hold no nostalgic virtue in my heart.

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2011, 02:20   #63
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
Didn't he just tell you were going to make the right decission, wich is ODDR having fun at PA, along with its friends, like it has been for many rounds.
say that again and i will grot you, gawdummit you sound like ND

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2011, 23:02   #64
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Sid was just Zhils public persona.
Sssh, you're ruining the biggest secret Fury ever kept.

But really, I'd play with Sid again if he ever returned (to this game or the new one being designed by Spinner)

Loyal to the bone.

Feel the [Fury] you heathens.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2011, 23:10   #65
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road

Desse's Pr0nstars ftw!

Titans should return
Unread 9 Mar 2011, 23:11   #66
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l View Post
Sssh, you're ruining the biggest secret Fury ever kept.

But really, I'd play with Sid again if he ever returned (to this game or the new one being designed by Spinner)

Loyal to the bone.

Feel the [Fury] you heathens.
What new game is Spinner designing? I thought he was busy enough with ManagerLeague?
Unread 9 Mar 2011, 23:59   #67
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyConrad View Post
What new game is Spinner designing? I thought he was busy enough with ManagerLeague?
something about the year 2460 i think. What does AD mean btw?

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2011, 10:18   #68
PewPewQQ
Google Me.
Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Summer Games Champion, Twelve Swap Champion

PewPewQQ is a jewel in the roughPewPewQQ is a jewel in the roughPewPewQQ is a jewel in the roughPewPewQQ is a jewel in the rough

eXilition .

PewPewQQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2011, 14:15   #69
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk View Post

HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2011, 23:07   #70
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsan View Post
something about the year 2460 i think. What does AD mean btw?
You mean after the death of christ?
Unread 12 Mar 2011, 11:14   #71
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

attention
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2011, 14:59   #72
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingo View Post
Definately bring back NoS !!
Loyalty knows no time constraints.
Unread 15 Mar 2011, 13:27   #73
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about

Omen (wish will make it happen) and ofc 1up
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2011, 22:12   #74
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd like to see Patrician return.

Not really.
Unread 16 Mar 2011, 01:39   #75
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by add100 View Post
Omen (wish will make it happen) and ofc 1up
I really really doubt it man. 3 reasons: 1. I m a shit HC. 2. I dont have the time to do it. 3. I dont have any motivation to do it, as PA is shit these days.

<3

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2011, 03:31   #76
PSI^SeXeH
[DTA] Strength and Honour

PSI^SeXeH is an unknown quantity at this point

LEGION/DTA for sure...

Round 3: ....
Round 4: [Aesir]
Round 5: [ReBorn]
Round 6: [VtS]
Round 7: [VtS]
Round 8: [VtS] [DTA]

[DTA] made me what I am now and im proud of it!!

KILL the Fury
PSI^SeXeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2011, 22:35   #77
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
Or Round 28 Ascendancy (if that is the round where we almost had double #2 score) .....
Definately. I was Ascendancy that round - you'd never let me back now :<

oh.. and I'd also like to see Caj return to pwning the universe and coming 2nd, however for the most fun I've had it'd be round 17 and Omen, me being 1up's top hostile planet and launching and relaunching on fatass 1up caths all night long and landing 3 attacks per day while having 12 waves on me covered from Omen. Flagship caj ftw<3
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2011, 09:11   #78
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caj View Post
oh.. and I'd also like to see Caj return to pwning the universe
Where the **** u been m8?

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2011, 22:49   #79
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

around just been chatting with Cronix on irc, come find me sometime :P
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2011, 18:38   #80
MRG

MRG is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome, MRG.
You last visited: 8 Mar 2009 at 18:27

I'd like to return
MRG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2011, 02:25   #81
nolezy
Class Clown

nolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRG View Post
Welcome, MRG.
You last visited: 8 Mar 2009 at 18:27

I'd like to return
Yes!

Round 13 - Angels - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 21
Round 16 - Ascendancy - when im gd im not gd of when im bad i suck - Rank 56
Round 28 - Ascendancy - The Olympic Glory of Michael Phelps - Rank 21
Round 38 - [NFI] - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 30
Round 39 - Imperia - Purdue of Boilermakers - Rank 59