User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 15 May 2010, 05:44   #201
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough
Re: Asc/THINLYVEILEDTHREAT

HC's not exactly, but you do have your kingmakers

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2010, 08:26   #202
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
Can you please point me towards an Ascendancy HC please, I've been there in and out since round 26, can't seem to talk to the ****er.
Sigh. I knew some wiseass was going to say this.

You know what (and who) I mean.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2010, 10:06   #203
Firebird

Regardless of all this posting wether asc joined the attack on Dmnts or not he was not finishing #1 so why continue posting about it. App bs/cr was landing on him FACT!
Unread 15 May 2010, 17:20   #204
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
Regardless of all this posting wether asc joined the attack on Dmnts or not he was not finishing #1 so why continue posting about it. App bs/cr was landing on him FACT!
Um, yes, we wanted you to land. He was gaining ~230k score out of your crash iirc.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2010, 17:34   #205
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
If he deffed gal against incs from napped planets he only did whatever 90% of ypour own ally has done over the past 10 rounds, and every other member of a major ally for that matter. Don't make it sound worse than it is just because you don't like the guy by default. I didnt play r31, so wont comment on that. As for your political agenda; no, i dont think not killing 50 ****ing galaxies bothers you at all. I do however think it bothers you that you werent even able to kill more than 1 fenced galaxy, and that was with the help of 3 other allies. The point i were trying to make is that you dish out all this shit to help cover up that you spent an entire round doing nothing at all of importance, except securing top planet ofc. Oh and yes ofc, you didnt play to do anything of importance as you stated preround...
What are you talking about dishing out shit? I didn't start this thread. I'm just responding to the completely inaccurate garbage people have posted. We didn't do anything of importance. I'm okay with that as I still enjoyed my round.

For the record I doubt the figure is up at 90%. I'd guess around 10, maybe a little higher, people in ascendancy have gone against that. Usually they get a lot of abuse for doing so, like in r26 when rasp and mista deffed nox ingal and got tons of shit over it. I certainly know I haven't. If you're going to be calling us out I'm going to need actual examples.

Oh and dmnts said to golan that he sent the mail. I imagine it was santa's decision though yeah. And I didn't say planet before alliance. I said galaxy before alliance. Which is fairly safe to say is true as he broke his alliance's rules to help his gal mates. This is hardly a controversial statement.

I went back and found the log for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venox
Actually, yes, and that's why we couldn't get a single ally to stop hitting us in r29. You live and learn. I hope the same thing happens to Ascendancy next round.
I see hanzi's habit of just making up what happened in various rounds is spreading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
Actually, I remember one time where they did defend against NAP'd incomings, which I brought to a HC's attention, the reply being 'everyone in Asc can do whatever they want'. They did it because the NAP'd alliance wouldn't dare break it over a few roids anyway.
Is this supposed to be me?

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 15 May 2010 at 18:10.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2010, 19:49   #206
Firebird

Quote:
Um, yes, we wanted you to land. He was gaining ~230k score out of your crash iirc.
Are u insane i am guessing the same person calced that as did the day before if u think anyone from vsn was benefiting from that bs wave.
Unread 15 May 2010, 20:01   #207
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
Are u insane i am guessing the same person calced that as did the day before if u think anyone from vsn was benefiting from that bs wave.
He said "HE" was gaining from that inc, not vsn. So i'd assume he could leave fi/co there to soak up salvage, i am however guessing here but it would make sense.

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2010, 21:23   #208
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Why can't we all JUST get along!
Unread 15 May 2010, 21:28   #209
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
<Dimentus> you do whatever you want
Famous last words.
Unread 15 May 2010, 22:34   #210
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElAlan View Post
He said "HE" was gaining from that inc, not vsn. So i'd assume he could leave fi/co there to soak up salvage, i am however guessing here but it would make sense.
You're right, that's the only scenario that he could have possibly gained with. And if his alliance mates were cool with that (suiciding their fleets for him), well then that's definitely flagshipping!
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2010, 00:07   #211
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
You're right, that's the only scenario that he could have possibly gained with. And if his alliance mates were cool with that (suiciding their fleets for him), well then that's definitely flagshipping!
They did it the night before already. All their xans dropped a LOT of ranks after losing their bombers.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2010, 02:07   #212
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
Right, at what point did asc get a hit from the "entire" universe in r30?

Tell me, or forever stop posting lies on AD. TY!

God man this post made me fume cause its so untrue
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/961...ispt600800.png

This massive hit here resulting in a massive roid swing away from Ascendancy to Conspiracy which then stunts our roid growth and takes more in later ticks (see the next graph):

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/3201/r30analysisb.png

On top, it shows our roid growth once the hit ended, to compare to our natural rate of gains.

As an aside these graphs are fine examples of why rounds need to be 1500 ticks, as shorter rounds make comebacks impossible and neutralise the impact of long term growth. In addition there's another ND led hit later on when we'd pretty much all but secured the win but I assume no one sensible would count that.

Last edited by lokken; 16 May 2010 at 02:13.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2010, 12:59   #213
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

yes lokken, plz do post graphs which have nothing to do with my post or your original post.

You were hit from Omen and CT. Mainly Omen. CT got no incs all round, or not shown in either of ur "graphs". That last graph shows the period when you napped Omen for 5days or so.
I believe you would see the same growth if you had taken Omens growth in there also. TBH during the first graph you were NAPed with CT, but Hey the ENTIRE UNIVERSE HIT ASC!

What exactly are you trying to proove here man? At WHAT point did asc get hit by the entire universe.

If you dont play a round, dont post regarding that round

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2010, 13:06   #214
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Obviously we didn't get hit by the "entire universe", which is blatantly just lokken using a rhetorical device to make a point. We did for (I think) 3 days get hit by ND/VGN/Omen and CT after we'd beaten omen when we were in like 3rd or 4th position.
Unread 16 May 2010, 13:08   #215
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
If you dont play a round, dont post regarding that round
Seeing this logical fallacy is getting on my nerves. First I thought it was just Hanzi being his usual self, but it appears to be spreading, so let me spell it out for you. You don't need to play to know what is happening, you don't need to be involved in politics to know about agreements between alliances and the reasons therefore, you don't need to sort defence to know who is targeting who: knowledge is not dependent on participation. Get that through your thick skulls.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2010, 13:12   #216
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Seeing this logical fallacy is getting on my nerves. First I thought it was just Hanzi being his usual self, but it appears to be spreading, so let me spell it out for you. You don't need to play to know what is happening and you don't need to be involved in politics to know about agreements between alliances and the reasons therefore: knowledge is not dependent on participation. Get that through your thick skulls.
Apparantly its the case. Lokken seem to have no idea what was going on.

Let me rephrase it then for you, so that you might get it through your thick skull.

If you have no idea whats going on in a round, DONT POST.

Happy ****face?

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 16 May 2010, 13:15   #217
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Obviously we didn't get hit by the "entire universe", which is blatantly just lokken using a rhetorical device to make a point. We did for (I think) 3 days get hit by ND/VGN/Omen and CT after we'd beaten omen when we were in like 3rd or 4th position.
Are you talking about the last part of the round here, when things were already decided? At the stage were everyone really wanted ND to die a painful death after being idiots all round?

Quote:
Unread 16 May 2010, 13:19   #218
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Are you talking about the last part of the round here, when things were already decided? At the stage were everyone really wanted ND to die a painful death after being idiots all round?
No. I'm talking about February 27th, 28th and March 1st 2009, pt 685 onwards give or take a tick.
Unread 16 May 2010, 13:39   #219
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Apparantly its the case. Lokken seem to have no idea what was going on.
Oh look, another fallacy.

Quote:
Let me rephrase it then for you, so that you might get it through your thick skull.

If you have no idea whats going on in a round, DONT POST.

Happy ****face?
Aww, did I hurt your feelings?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2010, 13:58   #220
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Wish won this one.
You guys can stop trying now.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2010, 14:03   #221
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
No. I'm talking about February 27th, 28th and March 1st 2009, pt 685 onwards give or take a tick.

ok, then you are mistaken.
That lasted for 1 night. The night after that ND / CT fell out ( lol ) so it just stopped. Ended up with only Omen / VGN iirc!

Quote:
Unread 16 May 2010, 14:07   #222
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Oh look, another fallacy.

Aww, did I hurt your feelings?
Oh look, I found this new cool site. I will, along with all my troll m8s, use it to link all stupid shit even though people really know what I m talking about, so its no point. I want to be e-cool after all, since I m shit irl.

I doubt anyone can ever hurt my feelings by posting a post on AD.
sry

Quote:
Unread 16 May 2010, 14:09   #223
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
ok, then you are mistaken.
That lasted for 1 night. The night after that ND / CT fell out ( lol ) so it just stopped. Ended up with only Omen / VGN iirc!
It lasted for 3.

Session Start: Mon Mar 02 21:09:57 2009
Session Ident: damo8
Session Ident: damo8 ([email protected])
<damo8> lo
<JBG> i thought i'd enquire as to whether or not what we were talking about last night had come to pass
<damo8> Well, we are gal raiding tonight, if that means anything to you
<damo8> And that doesnt mean hitting 2:10 and 6:1

(What we were talking about the previous night was ND leaving the "block".)

In the end they hit 6.9, leading me to think they were still involved and in turn leading to my ultimatum and the thread on the forums.

I'm just going to post some more stuff so I don't have to respond to your slowly changing argument piecemeal.

[19:14] <@Wishmaster> [19:08:53] <@[IRE]gm> take a look of those groups and see what you think
[19:14] <@Wishmaster> [19:09:16] <@[IRE]gm> http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...2kvW8QGFe9XEaw
[19:14] <@Wishmaster> [19:11:44] * [IRE]gm changes topic to 'ND , Omen , VGN , CT --- LT --- '
[19:14] <@Wishmaster> tell them we will go 11:1 tonight?
[19:14] <@Wishmaster> so they can remove them atleast...
[19:15] <@ada|afk> i just hope i don't wind in an asc gal
[19:16] <@Wishmaster> idd
[19:16] <@Wishmaster> -intel 11 1
01[19:17] <@Inf|g0ne> ct has shazna as 6 1 4
01[19:17] <@Inf|g0ne>
[19:17] <@ada|afk> did shazna lose anything last night?

That's a log from your own HC channel after night 1. Fairly obvious that all 4 alliances were still involved and, given the comment about shazna, it was the second night. Of course these are your own HC channel logs so I imagine you can check them as well. Here's another from a couple of minutes later

[19:26] <@Wishmaster> this is CTs war adastra
[19:26] <@ada|afk> yeah well
[19:26] <@Wishmaster> we are only helping
[19:26] <@ada|afk> we have to make them think it's ours too
[19:26] <@Wishmaster> yes, which is why I joined inn yesterday

Here's another bit from the morning after the third night.

01[07:36] <@Inf|g0ne> true, did the other 3 alliances send this aswell through ally"?
01[07:37] <@Inf|g0ne> cause we got covered yesterday due those vgn nubjes

Pretty clear at this point the co-operation is still up and running.

And from later that day...

[17:35] <@Fuzzy> Vladel said ND will probably galraid tonight
[17:35] <@Kaifux> Wishmaster sounds good
[17:35] <@Kaifux> oh ND pulling it off...

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 16 May 2010 at 14:25.
Unread 16 May 2010, 14:11   #224
Wishmaster
LDK

No it didnt JBG. At no point did vgn / omen / ct / nd work together for 3 nights in r30.

Quote:
Unread 16 May 2010, 14:21   #225
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Oh look, I found this new cool site. I will, along with all my troll m8s, use it to link all stupid shit even though people really know what I m talking about, so its no point. I want to be e-cool after all, since I m shit irl.
Well sure, everyone knows what you are talking about, since all you do is talk out of your arse.

If, however, someone like Mz would like to discuss more informed subjects, I believe they are in their full right to provide sources so as to assure that the troglodytes on the other side can verify their statements for themselves. You know, be all "scientific" about it, instead of just making shit up as you go along. I really do recommend it for everyone, it's kind of cool to be right so often.
Unread 16 May 2010, 14:26   #226
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
No it didnt JBG. At no point did vgn / omen / ct / nd work together for 3 nights in r30.
Spent some time looking through logs from r30 now.
It started friday 27th, then saturday we didnt really join cause we had no BC around ( I was getting drunk )
Sunday ND dropped out of hitting their group and gal raided instead.

Monday ND started hitting with asc.

Quote:
Unread 16 May 2010, 14:31   #227
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Spent some time looking through logs from r30 now.
It started friday 27th, then saturday we didnt really join cause we had no BC around ( I was getting drunk )
Sunday ND dropped out of hitting their group and gal raided instead.

Monday ND started hitting with asc.
You are ****ing wrong. I'm reading the same ****ing log as you. Friday, Saturday (you hit 11.1/8.1 with 7 ascs) and Sunday. ND then drop out the next day and gal raid 6.9. For ****s sake I'll post the entire log for those 4 days and everyone can decide who's talking out of their ass.
Unread 16 May 2010, 14:39   #228
Wishmaster
LDK

01[19:15] <@Wishmaster> ehm
01[19:15] <@Wishmaster> I have already sorted targets for omen tonight
01[19:15] <@Wishmaster> since I m going out soon, and no one around
01[19:15] <@Wishmaster> we will take 11:1
01[19:15] <@Wishmaster> so can remove them from the groups and add into 3 I spose
[19:16] <@[IRE]gm> :/
01[19:16] <@Wishmaster> saturdays = bad nights
01[19:16] <@Wishmaster>
[19:16] <@[IRE]gm> only 4 asc?
01[19:16] <@Wishmaster> we have more added as asc there
[19:17] <@[IRE]gm> only 2 with roids is hr and xvx
[19:18] <@[IRE]gm> the other one is ct
[19:18] <@[IRE]gm> 3, 11 are ct

If you want to count us hitting that shit gal + (I think we ended up sending any fleets on 1 or 2 in 8:1) as us TARGETTING asc, be my guest.

Quote:
Unread 16 May 2010, 14:44   #229
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
You are ****ing wrong. I'm reading the same ****ing log as you. Friday, Saturday (you hit 11.1/8.1 with 7 ascs) and Sunday. ND then drop out the next day and gal raid 6.9. For ****s sake I'll post the entire log for those 4 days and everyone can decide who's talking out of their ass.
Do you have the log from the joint chan? Afaik and iirc ND backed out and galraided the sunday.

Should NEVER have started the "war" on a friday night. Just a useless time to start anything at PA. Had we waited till sunday we might have been able to roid a planet or two.

Quote:
Unread 16 May 2010, 14:53   #230
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
01[19:15] <@Wishmaster> ehm
01[19:15] <@Wishmaster> I have already sorted targets for omen tonight
01[19:15] <@Wishmaster> since I m going out soon, and no one around
01[19:15] <@Wishmaster> we will take 11:1
01[19:15] <@Wishmaster> so can remove them from the groups and add into 3 I spose
[19:16] <@[IRE]gm> :/
01[19:16] <@Wishmaster> saturdays = bad nights
01[19:16] <@Wishmaster>
[19:16] <@[IRE]gm> only 4 asc?
01[19:16] <@Wishmaster> we have more added as asc there
[19:17] <@[IRE]gm> only 2 with roids is hr and xvx
[19:18] <@[IRE]gm> the other one is ct
[19:18] <@[IRE]gm> 3, 11 are ct

If you want to count us hitting that shit gal + (I think we ended up sending any fleets on 1 or 2 in 8:1) as us TARGETTING asc, be my guest.
It's not my fault your alliance was shit for god's sake.

I don't have the log from the joint channel no. Considering the other logs, mine with damo and kaifux talking in the omen hc channel, I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that it was day 4 when ND backed out. And Friday night didn't work out too badly for you guys. Nearly my entire gal was offline and I was far too drunk to dc. It was CT who hit my gal though, not you guys.
Unread 16 May 2010, 15:02   #231
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
It's not my fault your alliance was shit for god's sake.
It is! And at this stage of the round we were having massive problems after I had kicked domantaz ( for relaying cahnnel to asc ) / the liths leaving cause of it. We had also already been beaten by asc, and in reality much of our round was done.

Quote:
I don't have the log from the joint channel no. Considering the other logs, mine with damo and kaifux talking in the omen hc channel, I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that it was day 4 when ND backed out. And Friday night didn't work out too badly for you guys. Nearly my entire gal was offline and I was far too drunk to dc. It was CT who hit my gal though, not you guys.

But I do! So I know when you are incorrect / being a liar.

Heres one for you, just to show you how much of an idiot you are, or how bad ur memory is.

03[20:05] * [DDK]gm changes topic to 'ND 4, Omen 2, VGN 3, CT 1 --- LT 807'

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...2ksyKMvobRvZKQ

yawn. Gonna watch FKH play now.

Quote:
Unread 16 May 2010, 15:13   #232
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
It is! And at this stage of the round we were having massive problems after I had kicked domantaz ( for relaying cahnnel to asc ) / the liths leaving cause of it. We had also already been beaten by asc, and in reality much of our round was done.
The liths didn't leave until way later. But yeah, I guess it is. More to the point though I was right, there was a 4 alliance block hitting us for 3 nights. The fact your participation was half-assed on the second night is your problem. It's as bad as saying "oh we weren't really hitting you because we sucked".

Quote:
But I do! So I know when you are incorrect / being a liar.

Heres one for you, just to show you how much of an idiot you are, or how bad ur memory is.

03[20:05] * [DDK]gm changes topic to 'ND 4, Omen 2, VGN 3, CT 1 --- LT 807'

yawn. Gonna watch FKH play now.
Oh no, I was wrong about who hit my gal on one night when I was spastically drunk. This certainly is the exact same thing as you pretending the block only lasted one night when quite clearly your own HC channel log shows it was longer.

I do like how you're still trying to pretend you haven't been proven totally incorrect though. Yawn, <randomupdateaboutmylifeandhowlittleIcareaboutthisconversation>

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 16 May 2010 at 16:00.
Unread 16 May 2010, 17:06   #233
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
If you want to count us hitting that shit gal
booji and I were 11:1 so ofc it counts!

Dosent matter how shit the gal is, it will always detract from the defence pool of the others if its hit, even if it dosent take any alliance defence itself.
Unread 16 May 2010, 17:09   #234
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
The liths didn't leave until way later. But yeah, I guess it is. More to the point though I was right, there was a 4 alliance block hitting us for 3 nights. The fact your participation was half-assed on the second night is your problem. It's as bad as saying "oh we weren't really hitting you because we sucked".
Half of them were gone before this started. The rest werent really part of the alliance anymore, but I needed a proper reason to kick them.
We had no BC on, and things took too long as I was going out. Hence, we GAL RAIDED. Thats not participating on hitting asc.

Quote:
Oh no, I was wrong about who hit my gal on one night when I was spastically drunk. This certainly is the exact same thing as you pretending the block only lasted one night when quite clearly your own HC channel log shows it was longer.

I do like how you're still trying to pretend you haven't been proven totally incorrect though.

I was pointing out how retarded you were thinking that CT could have roided 2:10 solo. Just made me laugh.

At no point have I been proven incorrect.
at no point did 4 alliances WORK TOGETHER *edit for 3 days edit* on hitting asc at that time.
tyvm

Quote:

Last edited by Wishmaster; 16 May 2010 at 17:55.
Unread 16 May 2010, 17:10   #235
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
booji and I were 11:1 so ofc it counts!

Dosent matter how shit the gal is, it will always detract from the defence pool of the others if its hit, even if it dosent take any alliance defence itself.
it made sense to hit a shit gal with a couple of ascs for easy roids. Which is what we did.

Quote:
Unread 16 May 2010, 17:22   #236
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Half of them were gone before this started. The rest werent really part of the alliance anymore, but I needed a proper reason to kick them.
We had no BC on, and things took too long as I was going out. Hence, we GAL RAIDED. Thats not participating on hitting asc.
Of course gal raiding can be part of hitting ascendancy. We had like 70% of our planets in 5 galaxies by the end of the round, 10.4, 6.1, 11.1, 2.10 and 7.8.

Quote:
I was pointing out how retarded you were thinking that CT could have roided 2:10 solo. Just made me laugh.
Each group there has 14 planets, just 1 planet under the size of my gal at the time. Given CT had 100 planets and a fairly significant average value advantage on us at that stage it'd hardly be impossible for them to roid us, with everyone else hitting other asc planets etc.

Quote:
at no point did 4 alliances WORK TOGETHER on hitting asc at that time.
tyvm
Except for the first night, which you admitted earlier. And the third night, which you insist on pretending didn't happen despite me bringing it up and posting relevant logs and you just going "I couldn't be arsed checking logs", despite the fact you clearly do when you think you're in the right. And the second night where you're claiming that you putting 7 ascendancy planets in your raid and then failing to cover them properly means you weren't taking part. But yes wish by all means continue your completely delusional recounting of round 30. In case you'd forgotten we also allied with some aliens from the Andromeda galaxy who used their mind control powers to make your members crash their fleets.
Unread 16 May 2010, 17:27   #237
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Except for the first night, which you admitted earlier. And the third night, which you insist on pretending didn't happen despite me bringing it up and posting relevant logs and you just going "I couldn't be arsed checking logs", despite the fact you clearly do when you think you're in the right. And the second night where you're claiming that you putting 7 ascendancy planets in your raid and then failing to cover them properly means you weren't taking part.
I meant for 3 days. I ve previously stated that we attacked together all of us on the friday, and that we may have done the same on the sunday. iirc however, most didnt get any incs on the sunday as nd and ct had other targets up also. Which were meant for "smal" planets but in reality most attacked. This MAY have only been CT on the Friday / sunday. But I recall the same being the case with ND.

Quote:
Unread 16 May 2010, 17:33   #238
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I meant for 3 days. I ve previously stated that we attacked together all of us on the friday, and that we may have done the same on the sunday. iirc however, most didnt get any incs on the sunday as nd and ct had other targets up also. Which were meant for "smal" planets but in reality most attacked. This MAY have only been CT on the Friday / sunday. But I recall the same being the case with ND.
If the previous round is any indication, these small targets are really just that, extremely small targets for the part of our players who are in fact very small. Do bare in mind that ND does tend to have with them a significant number of completely new players each round, and as such quite a few of those tend to be in said category of "very small".
Unread 16 May 2010, 17:38   #239
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Again, you seem to be using the fact that you all sucked as some sort of excuse. It's not. There was a 4 alliance block with varying levels of participation over 3 days. Considering the fact that lokken didn't mention a timeframe, so a one night co-op would be acceptable, and clearly didn't mean the "entire universe" hit ascendancy (as that would be completely ridiculous and anyone could tell you wouldn't be true), and just used it as a rhetorical device to indicate the fact we were badly outnumbered, I think it's fairly safe to say your fuming due to the untrue nature of his post looks pretty laughable about now.
Unread 16 May 2010, 17:46   #240
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
at no point did 4 alliances WORK TOGETHER on hitting asc at that time.
tyvm

[20:05:00] * [DDK]gm changes topic to 'ND 4, Omen 2, VGN 3, CT 1 --- LT 807'

[19:32:58] * Topic is 'ND 1 , Omen 11:1 - 8:1 , VGN 2, CT 3 --- LT 832 --- '
[19:32:58] * Set by [IRE]gm on Sat Feb 28 20:25:28
Missing link!

[20:22:36] * [DDK]gm changes topic to 'ND 1 , Omen 3 , VGN 2, CT 4 --- LT 855 --- '
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...2ktNczlkT9zHNw

[20:33:05] * [DDK]gm changes topic to 'ND , Omen 3 , VGN 1 , CT 2 --- LT 879 --- '
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...2ku93HPAohfBJQ
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2010, 17:54   #241
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
[20:05:00] * [DDK]gm changes topic to 'ND 4, Omen 2, VGN 3, CT 1 --- LT 807'

[19:32:58] * Topic is 'ND 1 , Omen 11:1 - 8:1 , VGN 2, CT 3 --- LT 832 --- '
[19:32:58] * Set by [IRE]gm on Sat Feb 28 20:25:28
Missing link!

[20:22:36] * [DDK]gm changes topic to 'ND 1 , Omen 3 , VGN 2, CT 4 --- LT 855 --- '
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...2ktNczlkT9zHNw

[20:33:05] * [DDK]gm changes topic to 'ND , Omen 3 , VGN 1 , CT 2 --- LT 879 --- '
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...2ku93HPAohfBJQ
Like I said, over 3 days.

I picked targets before that, what he then added to topic is / was of none of my concern. Hence we didnt cooperate on hitting asc.

and lol. Adding VGN there at that point... The facts that you even claimed a "group" then was probably of more help to asc than to the others. You, and the other high value VGNs went random roiding. At this point of the round, we could just have stopped playing as the round was decided.

Quote:
Unread 16 May 2010, 17:57   #242
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Again, you seem to be using the fact that you all sucked as some sort of excuse. It's not. There was a 4 alliance block with varying levels of participation over 3 days. Considering the fact that lokken didn't mention a timeframe, so a one night co-op would be acceptable, and clearly didn't mean the "entire universe" hit ascendancy (as that would be completely ridiculous and anyone could tell you wouldn't be true), and just used it as a rhetorical device to indicate the fact we were badly outnumbered, I think it's fairly safe to say your fuming due to the untrue nature of his post looks pretty laughable about now.
Thing is, you are talking about a part of the round where things were already decided.

At the time when the round actually wasnt 100% decided, asc had the numbers on their side all the time.
That 2 shit alliances ( nd / ct ) and 2 dead alliances ( vgn / omen ) hit them for 2/3 days at this stage, is of no importance.

Quote:
Unread 16 May 2010, 18:00   #243
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

http://americainchains2009.files.wor...09/09/sky0.jpg
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2010, 18:06   #244
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Thing is, you are talking about a part of the round where things were already decided.
When we were in third. Right.

Quote:
At the time when the round actually wasnt 100% decided, asc had the numbers on their side all the time.
Except for the part when omen and ct hit ascendancy to begin with. And the fact you had vgn on your side. But yeah dude, the reason you lost r30 was that we outnumbered you massively. Plus the space aliens.

Quote:
That 2 shit alliances ( nd / ct ) and 2 dead alliances ( vgn / omen ) hit them for 2/3 days at this stage, is of no importance.
As could be seen by the fact that we lost zero roids. And that we got to #1 the day after the block broke down. Yes wish the round happened exactly like this!
Unread 16 May 2010, 18:13   #245
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
what he then added to topic is / was of none of my concern. Hence we didnt cooperate on hitting asc.
[00:24:19] <@Wishmaster> we are hitting the ones in the group we agreed to here
[00:24:25] <@Wishmaster> which is what we have done EVERY night

If that isn't cooperation, what would you call it?
Unread 16 May 2010, 18:15   #246
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:

Space aliens controlling wishmaster's irc. Obviously.
Unread 16 May 2010, 18:23   #247
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
When we were in third. Right.

Except for the part when omen and ct hit ascendancy to begin with. And the fact you had vgn on your side. But yeah dude, the reason you lost r30 was that we outnumbered you massively. Plus the space aliens.

As could be seen by the fact that we lost zero roids. And that we got to #1 the day after the block broke down. Yes wish the round happened exactly like this!
yes, when omen was "dead" then there were no real opposition for you. Asc was a machine with like 110-120? members, and all knew ( cept nd / ct ) that they would walk over them and win the round.

That lasted for exactly how long, till CT first dropped out, then napped asc to start hitting omen?

We lost the round cause I was dumb enough to listen to inforza, or cause I was dumb enough to even invite him along in the first place, and cause we werent organized enough and because CT/ND decided to try to win the round by doing very weird politics. Which ofc lead to asc walking over them.

Quote:
Unread 16 May 2010, 18:25   #248
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:

[00:14] <@Biodragon> i wonder what it is with omen and always going on different attacks
[00:14] <@Biodragon> grmbl
[00:15] <@Auto|GPRS> yeah, and attacking me together whit Asc
[00:16] <@Biodragon> maybe got an intel bug
[00:16] <@Auto|GPRS> maybe
01[00:23] <@Wishmaster> idd
01[00:24] <@Wishmaster> always going on different attacks?
01[00:24] <@Wishmaster> ehm
01[00:24] <@Wishmaster> we are hitting the ones in the group we agreed to here
01[00:24] <@Wishmaster> which is what we have done EVERY night
[00:24] <@Auto|GPRS> Wishmaster hitting me
[00:24] <@Auto|GPRS>
01[00:24] <@Wishmaster> cept on saturday, when I informed we would be attacking 11 1 and 8 1

do paste only the parts you see fit eksero.

Also, what u were doing there is beyond me. You were a fking joke.

Quote:
Unread 16 May 2010, 18:26   #249
Wishmaster
LDK

Before some idiot comment on the EVERY night part.

This is the log from Tuesday, so we joined with ct/vgn on monday also which then makes it 3/4 nights for Omen.

Quote:
Unread 16 May 2010, 18:27   #250
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

That issue was about someone in omen soloing, and you saying you only hit the targets that we AGREED by everyone in the chan. What difference does those other lines make?

Quote:
Also, what u were doing there is beyond me. You were a fking joke.
I agree! Which is why i only play my planet nowadays

Last edited by eksero; 16 May 2010 at 19:05.