User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 26 Jan 2010, 11:19   #151
Scott

Scott is a jewel in the roughScott is a jewel in the roughScott is a jewel in the rough
Re: round 35 politics

From the posts in this thread it seems to me that it's the app/asc players that're complaining about the status quo so much.

Saying how shit other alliances are, that they should do something about the status quo, like get better in order to win. (news flash, we ain't been playing as long as you, we're not as good as you, we don't have as much time as you, well, we just don't really care as much as you)

In conclusion, we can make these 'shit' alliances better in order to win.
Or, we could do what you guys did and just join the winning alliance (asc members going to apprime anyone?)
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 11:44   #152
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
Whilst I do agree with the general sentiment of this post; the difference is that in Ascendancy you were working with good players (I seem to remember someone calling Ascendancy the "retirement home for the good players" pre success or something?) but Light would like to see it done with the morons who reside in shit alliances like CT.

I personally think it'd be hilarious to see irc logs of JBG as HC of CT, trying to make them less shit.
Thats exactly what i'd like to see.

Planetarion has a problem that there can only ever be one decent alliance (two decent alliances for a maxium of two rounds before they). Apprime was setup to beat Asc and once they managed to do that, alot of the actives in Asc moved over to Apprime as that became the better alliance.

Like if JBG did move to a shit alliance like CT and turn it into the #1 alliance which dominated the next two rounds.. guess where alot of the Apprime members would apply for?

JBG was blaming it on the lack of a plan from other alliances but thats not really the case, even if say CT and ND came into this round with an awesome political plan to take down Apprime.. when it came time for war, most of there members would be crashing all over the place and they'd kill themselves.

I just dont see how anyone who switched from Asc to Apprime can moan about PA being boring or no-one proving them competition... as Apprime did give Asc competition and what did they do? switch to Apprime.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 11:49   #153
izverg
Banned

izverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of light

to all of you, why you keep talking such bullshits like "asc/app have best players" so we dominate? Look at round 31 and where xVx ended with having their playerbase just some change in High command? maybe its time to realise to such alliances like CT/ND/euph etc etc their leaders cant run the alliance so they should step down and find someone who actually have some brains to run a 40-50man group to win the round?
izverg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 12:19   #154
x-dANGEr
Unknown Destiny
Takion Champion

x-dANGEr is infamous around these parts

The game is too time-consuming. Some people are willing to invest more time into it. Isn't it that simple?

If you can comfort a tear, do so, but never agrieve someone innocent.
x-dANGEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 12:25   #155
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by izverg View Post
to all of you, why you keep talking such bullshits like "asc/app have best players" so we dominate? Look at round 31 and where xVx ended with having their playerbase just some change in High command? maybe its time to realise to such alliances like CT/ND/euph etc etc their leaders cant run the alliance so they should step down and find someone who actually have some brains to run a 40-50man group to win the round?
xVx wasnt a war alliance and it also had the same core as Apprime started with

You're actually trying to imply that in r31? xVx could of gone to war with Asc and won?

Thats like saying in round 30 (the omen vs asc war) that CT was absolutly awesome and capable of great things as they spent alot of time at #1 and could of finished high.. when infact there position, score and value was due to everyone elses politics and members rather than there own. xVx was gifted the high rank, nothing more.. no great skill, no-one else even had a full tag except for Asc and xVx.. and the block which formed to take down xVx and Asc wanted xVx to win the round while all Asc really wanted was to kill the BG's.

I'm still laughing that you're implying that xVx was a force to be reckoned with.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

Last edited by Light; 26 Jan 2010 at 12:32.
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 12:31   #156
izverg
Banned

izverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of light

sorry but iam going to give up discussing with you Light, because you have no idea what are you talking about ( cores ) etc.
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 12:37   #157
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
sorry but iam going to give up discussing with you Light, because you have no idea what are you talking about ( cores ) etc.
??

Cardi and LDK joined xVx.
Cardi and LDK created Apprime.

same core that made xVx good that round, was the same core which created Apprime? Simple enough or do you need me to draw some pictures? saying that, you probably do.. as you actualy tried to imply xVx was a strong and equal to Asc that round
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 12:53   #158
izverg
Banned

Talking about LDK name me more than 5players who is playing in apprime and xvx that round?
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 12:56   #159
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
Talking about LDK name me more than 5players who is playing in apprime and xvx that round?
No idea on names? but...

why did carDi move to xVx in the first place? Was it due to Asc not wanting to take in LDK? so he went to xVx where they was welcome.

When Apprime was setup, its logical he bought LDK with him.. which he did.
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 13:48   #160
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Whilst I do agree with the general sentiment of this post; the difference is that in Ascendancy you were working with good players (I seem to remember someone calling Ascendancy the "retirement home for the good players" pre success or something?) but Light would like to see it done with the morons who reside in shit alliances like CT.
Yeah, you could say that. Most of those players weren't part of the ascendancy winning run though due to the fact they'd quit by then (or at best were horrifically idle). rob, idler, bwtmc, cf, tk, delos, svenn, rember, nadar, dav, jupp, idimmu, figar, tesla, meganova etc etc. If you look at r28 there's a grand total of 6 of our t100 planets who'd been there in r16. By r30 that number is down to 3. Just for the sake of whatever here's the round number (as far as I remember) that the asc t100 planets in r30 joined in 29, 25, 27, 29, 30, 16, 30, 27, 28, 30, 16, 21, 30, 30, 28, 30, 30, 30, 22, 16, 30, 19, 30, 29, 25, 30. So over half of our "top" planets had either joined that round or the round before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
Thats exactly what i'd like to see.
Maybe I should apply for it. Hi, I'm JBG and I'd like you to give me HC access and complete freedom to do whatever I want with your alliance in order to turn them into a winning alliance within the next two rounds. Who wouldn't want me to do that with their alliance?!?!?

Quote:
Planetarion has a problem that there can only ever be one decent alliance (two decent alliances for a maxium of two rounds before they). Apprime was setup to beat Asc and once they managed to do that, alot of the actives in Asc moved over to Apprime as that became the better alliance.
No, it doesn't. This is just what has happened. It could have turned out differently quite easily. It's going to tend towards something like this because the playerbase is fairly small these days but it's far from some sort of inevitability.

Quote:
JBG was blaming it on the lack of a plan from other alliances but thats not really the case, even if say CT and ND came into this round with an awesome political plan to take down Apprime.. when it came time for war, most of there members would be crashing all over the place and they'd kill themselves.
No, not really, that's just what you've seen recently. CT and ND have won 3 rounds between them, I don't see how all of a sudden their members are physically incapable of finding the recall button. Ascendancy, even through the rounds we played hardcore, had some horribly, and I mean horribly, inactive players who managed to avoid crashing their fleets at the same rate as pretty much everyone we faced managed to pull off. This wasn't because we were ****ing awesome or had people who got t100 planets back in round diddly dick. It was because people took responsibility for the attacks they were on.

You don't need all these top planet players to win the round. You certainly don't need <selectionfromapprimecurrentplayerbase>. From a quick glance I counted 14 people in apprime who were in r30 asc. Are you telling me that if the other 57 people in apprime right now had played that round they'd have been a joke of an alliance? Or that if the best 70 of the rest of who played in ascendancy that round played this one they'd be useless? Or that only ascendancy had any good players that round? Or that it's impossible to turn an average player into a slightly better than average one?

Quote:
I just dont see how anyone who switched from Asc to Apprime can moan about PA being boring or no-one proving them competition... as Apprime did give Asc competition and what did they do? switch to Apprime.
I've already given my reasons for joining Apprime. If you seriously think I faked being interested in joining euphoria because I knew I'd get vetoed and then went back in time to make a promise to a friend of mine about joining his alliance I'm not sure what else I can say to you.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 26 Jan 2010 at 13:54.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 14:16   #161
izverg
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
No idea on names? but...

why did carDi move to xVx in the first place? Was it due to Asc not wanting to take in LDK? so he went to xVx where they was welcome.

once again you said non sence there. topic was about other allies sucking, and Talking about LDK you do realise there is only 5-6players ~ playing?
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 14:19   #162
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
once again you said non sence there. topic was about other allies sucking, and Talking about LDK you do realise there is only 5-6players ~ playing?
You and I know that LDK never really 'plays', they just start vnc-server.exe

Last edited by Knight Theamion; 26 Jan 2010 at 14:19. Reason: added .exe!
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 14:33   #163
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Just out of curiosity, who's fighting Apprime at the moment? I haven't seen Apprime lose any significant amount of roids in ages.
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 14:44   #164
izverg
Banned

CT/ND/Euph/DLR started hitting together apprime for 2nd day
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 15:12   #165
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
We won r30 with the likes of you and me man. You and me!
and also the likes of golan/smasher/cardi etc. We quite simply had a superior playerbase to the rest of the universe in r30...

edit: didn't see that there was another page

Last edited by _Kila_; 26 Jan 2010 at 15:29.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 15:14   #166
[ND]Byrney
Nobody

[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold

At the end of the day the active/dedicated players want to play with like minded individuals who 'won't be shit' so they join Apprime or Ascendancy whilst the less actives will always end up in the casual or community alliances. No doubt there are some top players amongst the 'casual' alliances but they tend to remain in their chosen alliance because of a sense of loyalty to them or whatever.

Can't really blame either side for how the rounds go at the moment without being somewhat short sighted imo.
[ND]Byrney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 15:15   #167
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
You are a full on bad Planetarion player my friend
Thanks thats means alot to me comming from the guy that did bugger all with the donated Resources for buying mass co last round.
(The cov op strategy was brilliant but shame about the end product)

Quote:
LETS PLEASE GET MULTIHUNTERS TO CLOSE ALL APPRIME PLAYERS
Aww I am so gutted... I was expecting a comment that App would never do a thing like using some one elses account.
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 15:34   #168
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
Thanks thats means alot to me comming from the guy that did bugger all with the donated Resources for buying mass co last round.
(The cov op strategy was brilliant but shame about the end product)
Not that it's even relevant (ad hominem arguments usually aren't) but are you claiming my criticism of a particular decision to land an attack isn't valid because I didn't run a top 50 planet last round or something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]Byrney View Post
At the end of the day the active/dedicated players want to play with like minded individuals who 'won't be shit' so they join Apprime or Ascendancy whilst the less actives will always end up in the casual or community alliances. No doubt there are some top players amongst the 'casual' alliances but they tend to remain in their chosen alliance because of a sense of loyalty to them or whatever.
True. Just because something is a casual alliance right now doesn't mean it has to be in future though. Partly I'm just responding to light's surreal criticism here but Ascendancy pretty much defined the casual alliance approach for a long time. We didn't kick people out or anything in order to make the change into a contending alliance either. Sure some people have to put in some time but it's really not as much time as you think to do the basics.

Quote:
Can't really blame either side for how the rounds go at the moment without being somewhat short sighted imo.
It's not really about blame. More disappointment I guess! I was sort of hoping for something like a r33 repeat between euphoria and apprime this round.
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 16:03   #169
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
True. Just because something is a casual alliance right now doesn't mean it has to be in future though. Partly I'm just responding to light's surreal criticism here but Ascendancy pretty much defined the casual alliance approach for a long time. We didn't kick people out or anything in order to make the change into a contending alliance either. Sure some people have to put in some time but it's really not as much time as you think to do the basics.
Yes i agree sort off.. but when another does grow and contend with Apprime.. there will be a war for 1-2 rounds, then if that alliance comes out on-top, alot of Apprime's "awesome members" will move over to it (or will of moved over before the war under the impression that they were moving to the winning alliance).

Some people say that "good players want to play with other good players", i prefer to think of it as "crappy players always switch to the winning alliance rather than fighting them (They may not switch during the round war but after it they will)".

I thought Asc was built on being a community alliance? its just funny how alot of people suddenly left when Asc was nolonger the #1 alliance. Maybe they was more in love with being in the #1 alliance and always favourite to win (and with that, often the easiest alliance to finish with a high rank) than actually in love with the community.
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 16:18   #170
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
I thought Asc was built on being a community alliance? its just funny how alot of people suddenly left when Asc was nolonger the #1 alliance. Maybe they was more in love with being in the #1 alliance and always favourite to win (and with that, often the easiest alliance to finish with a high rank) than actually in love with the community.
However Asc still exists, most alliances simply die when their players leave for another tag, that community will probably re-emerge at a later date as a contending alliance.
Yes its shit for ppl like me who are in the asc tag having returned after a round off without realising the change and who still wants to play seriously, but it seems to me that ppl went to apprime only after it was becoming apparent that most of asc was gonna be idle.
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 16:29   #171
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Not that it's even relevant (ad hominem arguments usually aren't) but are you claiming my criticism of a particular decision to land an attack isn't valid because I didn't run a top 50 planet last round or something?
I was pointing out your last round play didnt make think that the below statement was worthy of reconition.

Quote:
You are a full on bad Planetarion player my friend
So Bad players can't end up above t50 then?
I am not seeing anything to support the above statement.
alot of players could have done alot more with around 600-900k value boost pre pt 500 (cant recall precise details as prev round sandmans is wiped) that was done by yourself.

But I am not calling you a Bad player by any means
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 16:32   #172
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Absolutely they can because I have
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 16:32   #173
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Yes i agree sort off.. but when another does grow and contend with Apprime.. there will be a war for 1-2 rounds, then if that alliance comes out on-top, alot of Apprime's "awesome members" will move over to it (or will of moved over before the war under the impression that they were moving to the winning alliance).
A fairly absurd point when you consider that the only time Ascendancy and Apprime actually fought for the #1 spot Ascendancy came out on top.

Quote:
Some people say that "good players want to play with other good players", i prefer to think of it as "crappy players always switch to the winning alliance rather than fighting them (They may not switch during the round war but after it they will)".
There's a more neutral way of putting this. Active players want good planets. They don't want to put in a lot of time and effort and then find out that nobody else cares (which after all is what everyone here seems to be claiming, that they don't care).

Quote:
A lot of people? I'm aware this is a bit harsh as I can hardly expect you to be privy to what goes on in ascendancy but you really don't have a clue what you're talking about. There are a grand total of 12 people who are in the apprime tag who were in the ascendancy tag last round. Regardless almost everyone is still there in #asc, and the only ones who aren't are people who joined after r30. I mean dedin even got kicked by jester pre-round and asked to rejoin #asc about a week into the round. Somehow I doubt he was rejoining for the awesome out of tag def.

But don't let reality bother you. We just magically created a #1 alliance by pulling active people out of this well we found and then got bored after a while and told cardi where the well was so he could make apprime. And I'm a glory-hunter who's just in it for those top planet ranks I've never gotten
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 16:40   #174
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I was pointing out your last round play didnt make think that the below statement was worthy of reconition.
I also had a few rounds scanning a while back if you want to bring that in as well.
Quote:
I didn't even come close to claiming that. What I said was that just because someone doesn't finish highly in a particular round doesn't mean they don't know what you're doing.
Quote:
alot of players could have done alot more with around 600-900k value boost pre pt 500 (cant recall precise details as prev round sandmans is wiped) that was done by yourself.
I think it was closer to 600k. I can't really remember though. It coud have been 15 mil value and I doubt I'd have cared. Totally agree anyways. I was horribly inactive and I barely ever attacked for roids. This doesn't mean I suddenly forgot how to play good planetarion. More saliently it's a total ad hominem argument because what I've done doesn't impact on whether I'm right or not.
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 18:12   #175
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
I've ended top 50 twice!
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 18:16   #176
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-dANGEr View Post
The game is too time-consuming. Some people are willing to invest more time into it. Isn't it that simple?
Partly. It's also a matter of being consistent. You can be the best planetarion player ever for 6 rounds, but if you slack off one night and crash your fleet, it's all for nothing. If you're inconsistenly good you might as well be consistently bad.

Quote:
No idea on names? but...

Izverg asked a very simple question: name 5 people who were in xVx in r31 who are in Apprime this round. If you can't answer that question, then you're objectively wrong.

It would also be interesting to investigate where the other 83(!) players went. Why aren't they winning? But I hardly expect you to know anything about this.

Quote:
There have certainly been players like that in Ascendancy. It was especially noticable in r29. Roid racing brings out the worst in us. Don't see how it's relevant though.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 26 Jan 2010 at 18:36. Reason: Apparently it wasn't r28 but 29. Ok.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 19:52   #177
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
There's a more neutral way of putting this. Active players want good planets. They don't want to put in a lot of time and effort and then find out that nobody else cares (which after all is what everyone here seems to be claiming, that they don't care).
and there in lies the problem, why put in the time and effort for the #2 alliance when you can join the #1 alliance (and favourite to win) and have more chance of getting a good planet.

Quote:
A lot of people? I'm aware this is a bit harsh as I can hardly expect you to be privy to what goes on in ascendancy but you really don't have a clue what you're talking about. There are a grand total of 12 people who are in the apprime tag who were in the ascendancy tag last round. Regardless almost everyone is still there in #asc, and the only ones who aren't are people who joined after r30. I mean dedin even got kicked by jester pre-round and asked to rejoin #asc about a week into the round. Somehow I doubt he was rejoining for the awesome out of tag def.
I cant talk about pre-r29.. As i only rejoined Planetarion in r29 but even so.. on the few rounds ive played and Asc was the top alliance, It was always said that the new players joining Asc were joining for the community but you've said yourself now that alot of your top planets were new-joiners and those past r30 dont even idle in #asc anymore.

Quote:
But don't let reality bother you. We just magically created a #1 alliance by pulling active people out of this well we found and then got bored after a while and told cardi where the well was so he could make apprime. And I'm a glory-hunter who's just in it for those top planet ranks I've never gotten
No, Im simply saying that Planetarion doesnt have room for more than 1 decent alliance for more than 1/2 rounds.. as for whatever reasons, as soon as the actives start to gratitate towards one, the other fails.

Asc with its strong and loyal community is playing this round with 22 players? what happend to it? where did the influx of recruits start going to?
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 19:59   #178
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Izverg asked a very simple question: name 5 people who were in xVx in r31 who are in Apprime this round. If you can't answer that question, then you're objectively wrong.
why am i objectively wrong? You even got the question he was asking wrong.

He asked to name 5 LDK players who were in xVx who went to Apprime.. which i cant answer as i couldnt even name 5 LDK players.

but.. Am i wrong in my assumptions? Did carDi or did he not join Apprime due to other alliances not wanting to take in LDK? so is it only logically xVx had LDK players? and then when carDi created Apprime, isnt it right to presume thats where the LDK actives went?

Quote:
It would also be interesting to investigate where the other 83(!) players went. Why aren't they winning? But I hardly expect you to know anything about this.
Quit or went inactive, split up in to different alliances, or joined apprime and are still Apprime unless carDi kicked them.

Quote:
There have certainly been players like that in Ascendancy. It was especially noticable in r29. Roid racing brings out the worst in us. Don't see how it's relevant though.
wasnt the roid racing and in-gal wars mainly between Achi and Sunny? which was started by Achi (or one of his friends) launching attacks on Sunny's galaxy (which was another Asc fortress led by Santacruz who was a long-time Asc member). Didnt some members in Asc including Golan start telling Sunny to keep his fleet home to defend while allowing Achi to 3 fleet attack?

My impression of that round was that it was the long-time members of Asc who were like that, trying to get Achi the win rather than Sunny. Then on the galaxy win side, Golan organising 2 attacks on Sunnys galaxy in the last week to try and take them down, to give his galaxy the win?

Last edited by Light; 26 Jan 2010 at 20:06.
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 20:08   #179
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
why am i objectively wrong? You even got the question he was asking wrong.

He asked to name 5 LDK players who were in xVx who went to Apprime.. which i cant answer as i couldnt even name 5 LDK players.
So why are you saying that the people that made xVx are the same as the ones making Apprime, if you clearly don't actually know the facts?

Quote:
but.. Am i wrong in my assumptions?
Are you wrong when you make assumptions based on nothing? I'm going with "yes" here.

Quote:
Quit or went inactive, split up in to different alliances, or joined apprime and are still Apprime unless carDi kicked them.
Oh, did I say "guess" instead of "investigate"? My bad!

Quote:
wasnt the roid racing and in-gal wars mainly between Achi and Sunny? which was started by Achi (or one of his friends) launching attacks on Sunny's galaxy (which was another Asc fortress led by Santacruz who was a long-time Asc member). Then again? my intel/memory might be right? but didnt some members in Asc including JBG start asking Sunny to keep his fleet home to defend while allowing Achi to 3 fleet attack?)
I don't remember the specifics. All I know is that there was a round we won overwhelmingly, which caused people to start roid racing, which in turn led to tons of drama. I'm sure JBG can tell you more, he remembers these things much better than I do. But again, I fail to see how any of this is relevant.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 20:13   #180
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
So why are you saying that the people that made xVx are the same as the ones making Apprime, if you clearly don't actually know the facts?
I cant name names.... I couldnt even name 5 normal LDK members, hell i'd struggle to name 5 Apprime players this round.

but it was carDi+LDK joining xVx which made it what it was, regardless of weither other members joined as well, as they only joined as they were considered a strong favourite for the round with carDi+LDK there. I myself joined xVx that round due to carDi+LDK joining, i wouldnt of even considered it.. xVx that round was the safe alliance to be.

Quote:
Are you wrong when you make assumptions based on nothing? I'm going with "yes" here.
Ive told you twice already what my assumptions are based on.
carDi+LDK joined xVx due to no-one else wanting to take LDK.
carDi+LDK created Apprime.

Quote:
I don't remember the specifics. All I know is that there was a round we won overwhelmingly, which caused people to start roid racing, which in turn led to tons of drama. I'm sure JBG can tell you more, he remembers these things much better than I do. But again, I fail to see how any of this is relevant.
Those were the specifics i just said, it was the old time members who created the in-gal fighting and no it isnt relevent but you bought it up and i wasnt going to let you blame it on the new members rather than the 'Asc community' that it was.
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 20:18   #181
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

cardi never was ldk core afaik. not until late.
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 20:23   #182
izverg
Banned

seriously talking about LDK who stopped playing ages ago, saying cardi + LDK joined xVx, wich was around 6-7players is pretty funny Light, keep going i will grab more popcorns and some b33r
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 20:32   #183
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
and there in lies the problem, why put in the time and effort for the #2 alliance when you can join the #1 alliance (and favourite to win) and have more chance of getting a good planet.
Personal attachment or institutional loyalty or simply deciding that you want to do something.

Quote:
I cant talk about pre-r29.. As i only rejoined Planetarion in r29 but even so.. on the few rounds ive played and Asc was the top alliance, It was always said that the new players joining Asc were joining for the community but you've said yourself now that alot of your top planets were new-joiners and those past r30 dont even idle in #asc anymore.
Good god, stop misinterpreting me you ****ing loon. I said the only people who left were those who joined after r30. That doesn't mean that everyone who joined past r30 left us. Basic. Logic.

Quote:
No, Im simply saying that Planetarion doesnt have room for more than 1 decent alliance for more than 1/2 rounds.. as for whatever reasons, as soon as the actives start to gratitate towards one, the other fails.
What the ****, you need more than one example of this happening to describe it as a rule. A lot of good players from loads of different alliances went to asc over a long period of time.

Quote:
Asc with its strong and loyal community is playing this round with 22 players? what happend to it? where did the influx of recruits start going to?
They're all still in the #ascendancy channel?

Quote:
wasnt the roid racing and in-gal wars mainly between Achi and Sunny? which was started by Achi (or one of his friends) launching attacks on Sunny's galaxy (which was another Asc fortress led by Santacruz who was a long-time Asc member). Didnt some members in Asc including Golan start telling Sunny to keep his fleet home to defend while allowing Achi to 3 fleet attack?

My impression of that round was that it was the long-time members of Asc who were like that, trying to get Achi the win rather than Sunny. Then on the galaxy win side, Golan organising 2 attacks on Sunnys galaxy in the last week to try and take them down, to give his galaxy the win?
This shit is just ****ing insane. I don't think you managed to say anything that was true there. I remember the actual "war" bit of that round better than I do the end to be honest. Nobody expected sunny to def and achi not to. I know achi had more defs than sunny did that round (achi's activity was insane) so maybe towards the end people were asking him to def more. Achi never 3 fleet attacked up until the last few days of the round when pretty much everyone was. 4.7 got hit because it had lukeylove in there, and another few hostile players, who needed to be roided to get an ascendancy planet to the top spot. I can't remember who organised the attacks on 4.7 (I don't think there were any in the last few days of the round anyways as everything was done and dusted by then). Golan might have organised attacks, I can't recall, but his gal was outside the t10. It was my gal that ended up winning and all the randoms in our gal got hit as well.

Edit: You would be right that more people in Ascendancy wanted achi to win than sunny though.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 26 Jan 2010 at 20:46.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 20:56   #184
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
I couldnt even name 5 normal LDK members, hell i'd struggle to name 5 Apprime players this round.
I'm just going to quote this and leave it at that.
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 20:57   #185
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
Good god, stop misinterpreting me you ****ing loon. I said the only people who left were those who joined after r30. That doesn't mean that everyone who joined past r30 left us. Basic. Logic.
well, Asc has 22 people in tag at the moment?

Quote:
They're all still in the #ascendancy channel?
o, im sorry.. I was talking about Ascendancy the alliance, not just the channel.

Quote:
This shit is just ****ing insane. I don't think you managed to say anything that was true there. I remember the actual "war" bit of that round better than I do the end to be honest. Nobody expected sunny to def and achi not to. I know achi had more defs than sunny did that round (achi's activity was insane) so maybe towards the end people were asking him to def more. Achi never 3 fleet attacked up until the last few days of the round when pretty much everyone was. 4.7 got hit because it had lukeylove in there, and another few hostile players, who needed to be roided to get an ascendancy planet to the top spot. I can't remember who organised the attacks on 4.7 (I don't think there were any in the last few days of the round anyways as everything was done and dusted by then). Golan might have organised attacks, I can't recall, but his gal was outside the t10. It was my gal that ended up winning and all the randoms in our gal got hit as well.

Edit: You would be right that more people in Ascendancy wanted achi to win than sunny though.
<Light> wasnt the roid racing and in-gal wars mainly between Achi and Sunny? which was started by Achi (or one of his friends) launching attacks on Sunny's galaxy (which was another Asc fortress led by Santacruz who was a long-time Asc member). Then again? my intel/memory might be right? but didnt some members in Asc including JBG start asking Sunny to keep his fleet home to defend while allowing Achi to 3 fleet attack?
<Light> My impression of that round was that it was the long-time members of Asc who were like that, trying to get Achi the win rather than Sunny.
<Light> my memory right? or am i wrong and it was the new members who caused the problems in Asc that round? as far as i remember, it was Achi/benneh/jbg/etc who caused the problems by trying take down/stop sunny to give Achi the win that caused the problems P
<SantaCruz> it wasn't jbg
<SantaCruz> it was golan
<SantaCruz> but, yes that is what happened
<SantaCruz> and when golan decided to get actie
<SantaCruz> there gal was in running against mine for #1
<SantaCruz> and my gal went up as targets twice in the last week
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 21:06   #186
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
well, Asc has 22 people in tag at the moment?

o, im sorry.. I was talking about Ascendancy the alliance, not just the channel.
If you want I'll ask everyone who doesn't has a planet to sign up one up and join the ascendancy tag but given that this would prove nothing other than the fact you're certifiable I'm not going to bother.

Quote:
<Light> wasnt the roid racing and in-gal wars mainly between Achi and Sunny? which was started by Achi (or one of his friends) launching attacks on Sunny's galaxy (which was another Asc fortress led by Santacruz who was a long-time Asc member). Then again? my intel/memory might be right? but didnt some members in Asc including JBG start asking Sunny to keep his fleet home to defend while allowing Achi to 3 fleet attack?
<Light> My impression of that round was that it was the long-time members of Asc who were like that, trying to get Achi the win rather than Sunny.
<Light> my memory right? or am i wrong and it was the new members who caused the problems in Asc that round? as far as i remember, it was Achi/benneh/jbg/etc who caused the problems by trying take down/stop sunny to give Achi the win that caused the problems P
<SantaCruz> it wasn't jbg
<SantaCruz> it was golan
<SantaCruz> but, yes that is what happened
<SantaCruz> and when golan decided to get actie
<SantaCruz> there gal was in running against mine for #1
<SantaCruz> and my gal went up as targets twice in the last week
Santa's memory is partially wrong here. If he says his gal went up as targets twice in the last week that's probably right. However it went up to ensure lukey got roided and wouldn't have a chance at #1 planet. I believe (might be wrong) we took 1 wave off lukey the first time and golan decided we'd need to go back to make sure, and we did some joint fi/fr waves which worked a lot better that time and took at least 2 waves off him. Golan wasn't even in my gal. Sure everyone went emo-daft over rankings that round (r28 was a lot better because voodoo and smasher's gal were so much further ahead heh) but there wasn't some grand ascendancy plan to kill off 4.7 or get achi the win. If there was we'd just have kicked sunny on the last night and twatted him. But we didn't because he was as much a part of ascendancy as anyone else was.

I really wish I still had my logs from r29 to show how staggeringly far off you are here but I don't think sunny tagged [JBG] in the eorc because he hated my guts for trying to make him lose the round.
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 22:00   #187
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I've been reading Empires of the Sea by Roger Crowley recently.

It's about the Habsburgs vs Ottomans. Long story short; the Pope kept trying to block with Venice & Spain/Austria (VAPS?), but several times the block fell apart because of self interest. Cyprus & North Africa were lost and Venice was nearly conquered.

Eventually Don Juan turned up and manned up, used his block properly and crushed the cruel Turk at Lepanto. One more ****up would probably have seen most of southern Europe turned to Islam and now we'd have Italians blowing up planes.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 22:15   #188
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Spain and Austria were at that time both ruled by a branch of the Habsburg family if I am not mistaken. At the same time at some point the Ottomans would lay siege to Vienna, but they were already over the top by then.
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 22:39   #189
x-dANGEr
Unknown Destiny
Takion Champion

x-dANGEr is infamous around these parts

Quote:
One more ****up would probably have seen most of southern Europe turned to Islam and now we'd have Italians blowing up planes.

If you can comfort a tear, do so, but never agrieve someone innocent.
x-dANGEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 23:23   #190
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

As me/LordN said allready years ago, there's too few good leaders and officers and too many mediocre alliances. The best thing that could happen, is for all the good people to leave half of the mediocre alliances and join the other, making for maybe 1-2 more good ones and dropping the rest down to F-Crew levels of retardedness.

Also, wtf, I was so sure atleast one of the guys I effectively played the planets for ended top100 r30? Guess it was an even more miserably shit round than I remembered.
Unread 27 Jan 2010, 00:11   #191
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
As me/LordN said allready years ago, there's too few good leaders and officers and too many mediocre alliances. The best thing that could happen, is for all the good people to leave half of the mediocre alliances and join the other, making for maybe 1-2 more good ones and dropping the rest down to F-Crew levels of retardedness.
They enjoy being the def-drains, that needs a pool of mediocre players to send far more def than they receive, thus they cant all team up without losing that and thus altering their playing style.
Unread 27 Jan 2010, 00:15   #192
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b5]londo View Post
they enjoy being the def-drains, that needs a pool of mediocre players to send far more def than they receive, thus they cant all team up without losing that and thus altering their playing style.
hi elviz! <3
Unread 27 Jan 2010, 03:16   #193
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

elviz relies more on not being hit rather than draining def
Unread 27 Jan 2010, 18:41   #194
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

jo

i got roided

ps. suntzu and light suk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2010, 23:15   #195
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Are Apprime battling themself now, seeing how cardi and theam is not in tag anymore? (Free roids anyone?)

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2010, 23:46   #196
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

be nice to carDi.. its his birthday and all!
Unread 29 Jan 2010, 00:37   #197
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
be nice to carDi.. its his birthday and all!
Happy birthday carDi

Now that the formalities are out of the road down to business.

Seems that there is a little bit of trouble in paradise? Hmm
Anyone care to shine some light?
Unread 29 Jan 2010, 00:41   #198
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Happy birthday carDi
i must say happy birthday too.....anyone know how old cardi is today?

i guess he must be planning on a massive session for the birthday due to him going into vac mode

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2010, 00:56   #199
Firebird

Happy Bday cardi enjoy the freedom
Unread 29 Jan 2010, 01:22   #200
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Seems that Someone had to get rushed to hospital and get put on vacation mode for a heart condition.
I never realised that prelaunch could be so distressing.

I hope they make a speedy recovery as i've been told that the next 72 hours is touch and go.

Night night and Sweet Dreamz