User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 13 May 2008, 15:32   #51
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Denial or STOOM FTW?

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx
Youve taken up the arrogance seat imo this round with all your 'cool videos' and 'exciting stories' about Denial.
I'm sorry but the 'cool videos' and 'exciting stories' about Denial are far less arrogant than the behavior displayed by Ascendancy members over the last 10 rounds...

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2008, 16:26   #52
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

STOOM will win this easy!

Since denial and nox dosn't have what it takes to hit the alliance's above them.
Unread 13 May 2008, 17:08   #53
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

yeh seems done and dusted now doesn't it ? Unless Denial can really put sum spectacular fleetcatchs out of the bag rather than simply hitting 3 ascen planets.. 4 2's galaxy banner is hilarious is it not ?

Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2008, 22:52   #54
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caj
4 2's galaxy banner is hilarious is it not ?
Link to it here someone, I can't see it
Unread 13 May 2008, 22:55   #55
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u...ago/denial.jpg
Unread 13 May 2008, 23:04   #56
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire
hehe, which genius is responsible for that banner

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2008, 17:22   #57
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElAlan
Oh my word what are you thinking? First of all lets start on how have Denial played the best round? they were in an early war allied with Nox against ND/jenova, except from that which died after about a week of fighting they have had a free run of roiding while not being hit, in fact their allies Nox got hit a lot more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese
Wrong. If you want to compare incoming #'s after the round we certainly can. Any Denial member can tell you how much incs we have had though.
Ok Round is over. Now tell me again how we didnt get any incs...

We have received 5932 incoming hostile fleets
# Alliance Attacks
1 NewDawn 1366
2 STOOMTHEREVIVAL 1066
3 Jenova 733
4 Conspiracy 425
5 Tides of Fire 398
6 xVx 346
7 Orbit 274
8 Vengeance 250
9 Hidden Agenda 162
10 F-Crew 132

And we had no FC on us so this is "pure" incs not articificially inflated numbers do to over covering a FC. How many incs on you other allies? No where near I would assume, especially taking FC into account. All in all I'm pleased we had; new alliance, new players, new officers and new HC. We played well, our members withstood and incredible amount of incoming (good job guys!), and I look forward to next round. Well played everyone on both sides of the "war."

-Reese Denial HC
Unread 16 May 2008, 17:24   #58
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

4757. Reporting fleetcatches causes major Munin spammage in our private channel, so they're probably excluded from that number, but I can't be sure.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2008, 18:06   #59
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

Ok so Denial had more incs than stoom; when can we expect stoom to disband and let Denial have the victory they deserve?

And I'd be interested to see how many waves/calls each had if possible.
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2008, 19:13   #60
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Ok Round is over. Now tell me again how we didnt get any incs...

We have received 5932 incoming hostile fleets
# Alliance Attacks
1 NewDawn 1366
2 STOOMTHEREVIVAL 1066
3 Jenova 733
4 Conspiracy 425
5 Tides of Fire 398
6 xVx 346
7 Orbit 274
8 Vengeance 250
9 Hidden Agenda 162
10 F-Crew 132

And we had no FC on us so this is "pure" incs not articificially inflated numbers do to over covering a FC. How many incs on you other allies? No where near I would assume, especially taking FC into account. All in all I'm pleased we had; new alliance, new players, new officers and new HC. We played well, our members withstood and incredible amount of incoming (good job guys!), and I look forward to next round. Well played everyone on both sides of the "war."

-Reese Denial HC
I simply do not belive in your numbers.
Unread 16 May 2008, 19:14   #61
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
4757. Reporting fleetcatches causes major Munin spammage in our private channel, so they're probably excluded from that number, but I can't be sure.
Im fairly sure that at quite a few times munin either got kicked from #ascendancy or deop'ed and +m put onto the channel
Unread 17 May 2008, 01:21   #62
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Any particular reason? Or just being ur usual objective self?
Unread 17 May 2008, 01:21   #63
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool

It's no secret that a liar won't believe anyone else
It's no secret that a conscience can sometimes be a pest
It's no secret ambition bites the nails of success
Every artist is a cannibal, every poet is a thief
All kill their inspiration and sing about their grief
Unread 17 May 2008, 01:23   #64
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

as replies go i rather liked that...

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2008, 01:23   #65
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
It's no secret that a liar won't believe anyone else
It's no secret that a conscience can sometimes be a pest
It's no secret ambition bites the nails of success
Every artist is a cannibal, every poet is a thief
All kill their inspiration and sing about their grief
Very poetic (honestly, it is). One fatal flaw. He's not believing no one. Just not you. Only a very deluded person would assume (s)he's everyone's most trusted person in the universe.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 17 May 2008, 01:26   #66
Reese
If not never; then once.

Quote:
He's not believing no one.
So he believes everyone?

Unread 17 May 2008, 01:28   #67
Mzyxptlk
mz.

No, "not believing no one" is not the same as "believing everyone".

Example:

Assume everyone is a set of 3 people: B, C and D.

If I believe everyone, I believe B, C and D: {B,C,D}
If I believe no one, I believe none of those 3: {}
If I don't believe no one, I can believe any subset of everyone, except the empty set. Note how this does not limit the possible subsets to just {B,C,D}, any combination of the 3 is acceptable: {B}, {C}, {D}, {B,C}, {C,D}, {B,D}, {B,C,D}.I hope this makes sense, it's really the best explanation I can come up with.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 17 May 2008 at 01:33.
Unread 17 May 2008, 01:32   #68
Spritfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX
Any particular reason? Or just being ur usual objective self?
[28/04-08:15:25] <[ND]Spritfire> just out of curiousity.. how much incs have you hadd ?
[28/04-08:15:28] <VenoX> we dont have an inc counter

So since thats like 20 days ago.

Looking at the incs Reese posted. You must have hadd an insane high inc count each night. Are we talking like almost 250 each night or what ?

Or is it you who dosn't know your own tools ? ( Wich I doubht )

I'll go for the telling lies part.
Unread 17 May 2008, 01:33   #69
Reese
If not never; then once.

Quote:
No, "not believing no one" is not the same as "believing everyone".

Example:

I am A.
Wveryone is a set of 3 people: B, C and D.

If I believe everyone, I believe B, C and D.
If I believe no one, I believe none of those 3.
If I don't believe no one, I can believe any subset of everyone, except the empty set. Not how this does not limit the possible subsets to just {B,C,D}, any combination of the 3 is acceptable.
wow. you totally missed the point of my reply. anyway..
Unread 17 May 2008, 01:34   #70
Mzyxptlk
mz.

7 weeks, 49 days, 5932 incomings, makes 121 incomings a night.

Quote:
wow. you totally missed the point of my reply. anyway..
Please explain?

In fact, reading back on your post, you're just calling Kargool a liar, without challenging his actual post. Can we take this as your implicit agreement that the numbers VenoX posted are false?

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 17 May 2008 at 01:41.
Unread 17 May 2008, 01:35   #71
Spritfire

Quote:
7 weeks, 49 days, 5932 incomings, makes 121 incomings a night.
Look at my post and you get the point

These numbers are just some random numbers. Clearly.
Unread 17 May 2008, 01:37   #72
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Oh I see. If they got an incoming counter 20 days ago, they needed to have had more than 250 incomings a night to get to that number. I stand corrected!

[edit]spelling.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 17 May 2008 at 01:59.
Unread 17 May 2008, 01:46   #73
Reese
If not never; then once.

Quote:
[28/04-08:15:25] <[ND]Spritfire> just out of curiousity.. how much incs have you hadd ?

Looking at the incs Reese posted. You must have hadd an insane high inc count each night. Are we talking like almost 250 each night or what ?

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...&postcount=175

Yes, we had about that many incs a night some nights, but mz is fairly accurate with his/her estimate.... As I said, good job to our members for keeping their heads up amid heavy incoming. You guys were great, I'm very impressed.

Edit: Thats incs since pt 72. Dunno why its so hard to believe? Anyway.. Think what you want, you will anyway, not going to argue the truth with you.

Last edited by Reese; 17 May 2008 at 01:53.
Reese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2008, 02:00   #74
Gabba
Insomnia still alive?

Gabba is an unknown quantity at this point

as one of the DC's in Denial i can confirm the fking high incs some nights. mostly got uncoverd. was taking an eternity to scroll down the def page.

ViruS, Fang, Mistu, Insomnia, Destiny, CT, Rock, Urwins, Denial, Apprime, Rainbows, NewDawn, Norse
Gabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2008, 02:02   #75
Gabba
Insomnia still alive?

Gabba is an unknown quantity at this point

and btw.. all things have been calced/counted in the webby. we have tec for it. so the inc numbers are correct. thanx Reese for the numbers. Denial FTW!!

ViruS, Fang, Mistu, Insomnia, Destiny, CT, Rock, Urwins, Denial, Apprime, Rainbows, NewDawn, Norse
Gabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2008, 02:18   #76
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Edit: Thats incs since pt 72. Dunno why its so hard to believe? Anyway.. Think what you want, you will anyway, not going to argue the truth with you.
It's probably hard to believe because of the log spritfire posted between himself and venox. But I'll believe that venox is simply incompetent and your numbers are correct. And again I ask for your wave count.
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2008, 02:36   #77
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabba
as one of the DC's in Denial i can confirm the fking high incs some nights. mostly got uncoverd. was taking an eternity to scroll down the def page.
afaik most alliances had uncovered incs this round.
Specially with the orders "do not defend alliances 'insert allyname' in galaxy".
Even NoX had those days.
We had maybe 35-40 or so average defcalls per night (calls, not hostile fleets, teamups). And stoom DE incs where hard to stop. From personal experiance i know that my 560k corsairs kept away random gal raids from other alliances, but stoom even launched on those sairs.
I heard some rumours that not only DeNox didn't have uncovered calls, but aswell others did. As stats where so, that most ships where attacking. So either alliance told members not to attack and def, or keep some calls uncovered. as some great def ships where used for attack aswell. What i want to say is, that you needed 2-3 fleets to cover a call. Even with 75 members you ran out of fleets at some point, when heavy incs. And again from my personal experiance i can say that New Dawn for example needed 3-5 fleets to cover my FR/DE incs, cause of EMP enough and kill enough, so i would not want to land.

Just my 5 cents

OlaTa
Unread 17 May 2008, 02:43   #78
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was going to say something about incs but our counter is probably off. Just guessing I'd say we had less incs than denial. The only time we counted the incs we received in any one night was the big gangbang which was just over 400 fleets if I remember correctly.
Unread 17 May 2008, 02:56   #79
Mzyxptlk
mz.

In any case it doesn't really matter. If anything, getting lots of incomings signifies a lack of political skill.
Unread 17 May 2008, 09:17   #80
.Disc.

.Disc. is on a distinguished road

Quote:
In any case it doesn't really matter. If anything, getting lots of incomings signifies a lack of political skill.
You sure it doesn't have anything to do with Universe rank? For e.g i suspect Denial/Stoom had more incs per night then the likes of F-Crew and VGN, thats my two cents, but sure, lack of political skills it is
.Disc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2008, 09:48   #81
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Disc.
You sure it doesn't have anything to do with Universe rank? For e.g i suspect Denial/Stoom had more incs per night then the likes of F-Crew and VGN, thats my two cents, but sure, lack of political skills it is
I never said it was just the lack of political skill that influenced the number of incs alliances get. Other influences are rank, size, and whether or not they made a lot of people very angry (although I guess that last one is sort of included in the political skill!).
Unread 17 May 2008, 11:45   #82
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Disc.
It's based on a lot of things. I actually have this fascination with planet management based around minimising incoming. Being able to do this is a fantastic help to your alliance, more so than ever these days where incoming invariably ties down your entire fleet.
Unread 17 May 2008, 12:15   #83
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Not too surprising you had huge numbers of incoming fleets, especially as ND/jen had very few large planets after a while, so it took quite a few more per wave to cover an attack. This is why you've chosen the number of fleets as opposed to waves or value of incomings to hold up as your excuse for failing so miserably in defence. And yes, I trust LordN's word on this above those of your own HC, simply because he's got more experience than all the rest of you put together. Oh, and nice work pissing off some key players in your own ranks, some just backed off from responsability(and knowing these people, quite surely pointed out your failures to you aswell), and others simply left since an alliance should atleast benefit a member somewhat to justify its existance.
Unread 17 May 2008, 15:20   #84
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:

I was actually unaware of the enemy fleet tracker since our tech guy hadnt granted me access so i guess ur right, i didnt know my own tools, my bad. But i believe it was u who whined last about posting logs on forums as if i broke some sacred rule. Hypocrit.

As for LordN, he hasnt played a round of PA since the "glorious old days" (pre round 10), his previous experience counts for shit. There's no way these days, unless ur a massive def leech (like most top planets) that u'll be covered every night u get inc. This is what he was selfishly expecting, to be def whored to a top 10 place and we'd be escorting him on attacks on top 10 planets to get him there. We in Denial chose not to do this to our top planets (as Urwins had done the previous round) for its obvious failings as a tactic. LordN and eventually D3coy and Typhoon were the only ones who left Denial mid round, and i think that says more for the type of player they are and what they expect from an alliance (some sort of preference for being "elite" i guess?), than the type of alliance we were.

Also mr. Tzu, LordN never had access to any sort of officer privaleges whilst in Denial so how would he know of our incoming hostiles or defence better than the HC themselves? Because he's got more experience he can do the impossible right? He can GUESS because of the coverage on his own planet (it wuda taken considerable defence fleets from the ally to cover his incs at times, to save just 1 tick of roids), thats about it, hardly the basis of any decent, informed argument, ur gonna make.
Unread 17 May 2008, 15:31   #85
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
I was actually unaware of the enemy fleet tracker since our tech guy hadnt granted me access so i guess ur right, i didnt know my own tools, my bad. But i believe it was u who whined last about posting logs on forums as if i broke some sacred rule. Hypocrit.

As for LordN, he hasnt played a round of PA since the "glorious old days" (pre round 10), his previous experience counts for shit. There's no way these days, unless ur a massive def leech (like most top planets) that u'll be covered every night u get inc. This is what he was selfishly expecting, to be def whored to a top 10 place and we'd be escorting him on attacks on top 10 planets to get him there. We in Denial chose not to do this to our top planets (as Urwins had done the previous round) for its obvious failings as a tactic. LordN and eventually D3coy and Typhoon were the only ones who left Denial mid round, and i think that says more for the type of player they are and what they expect from an alliance (some sort of preference for being "elite" i guess?), than the type of alliance we were.

Also mr. Tzu, LordN never had access to any sort of officer privaleges whilst in Denial so how would he know of our incoming hostiles or defence better than the HC themselves? Because he's got more experience he can do the impossible right? He can GUESS because of the coverage on his own planet (it wuda taken considerable defence fleets from the ally to cover his incs at times, to save just 1 tick of roids), thats about it, hardly the basis of any decent, informed argument, ur gonna make.

I honestly have to say one thing. I've played with both of you, as in both LordN and you, and to be honest, while LordN might come off as arrogant at times, at least he has skills, and knows that you actually need to work with people in this game. I'm still glad I kicked you from TGV when I did. Please go play subboeto.
Unread 17 May 2008, 16:54   #86
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

If you're going to be cordial, atleast realize that "Sun" is the surname.

I won't bother to go more in-depth in this as some things were said in confidence. Just realize you lost the round of your own doing, and digging your collective heads in the sand in face of critique is neither constructive for your future ventures nor correct by your members. In fact, it says something of just the kind of leaders you are, to not be capable of self-reflection is the primal flaw of bad leadership.
Unread 17 May 2008, 17:17   #87
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

yeah the newb from old pa.. just aced by luck himself to 11th position with over 520incomings of wich 70-80% was hostile.

I needed only one wave covered by denial.. or atleast the same amount of value back as def as my own defence fleet gave nightly to denial when I didn't have inc.. It's not too much asked in my opinion to recieve what you give in return. Otherwise why be in the alliance.

As sun tzu said, haven't seen much of the self-reflection from denials side yet, only blaming on kenny what's like lame to core as he was your scanner dude night time in he's own timezone. Already explained in my opinion the internal problems what cumulated in the end at kenny's topic... without those mistakes denial could have won, and who knows maybe nox would have fought us alone as we where roiding top30 planets in ascension as any decent alliance would have done to get more out from the game, and nox seemed intrested in planet ranks more than ally ranks from start.

Anyways PA hasn't changed that much, roids are where there is value, where is value is xp.. same old PA. Just that military strategies and pretty much everything is on a joke lvl in comparison to old pa as people with skills don't have time to be active, and the new guys just lack experience or skills.. only tools are better... so glory days where glorious.

edited: Anyways you guys can continue arguing on incoming amounts.. I was in recieving end in both sides.. could not care less.. as I got more than my fair share of the incoming storm in both alliances.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2008, 17:47   #88
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

oh btw on reflections:

the fleetcatch on tronick and the attack on cronix was stupid as ****.
Unread 17 May 2008, 19:05   #89
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
oh btw on reflections:

the fleetcatch on tronick and the attack on cronix was stupid as ****.
It amazes me how many Asc member's simply wanted to sit back and do nothing the last night, so that the win was 'secure', what use is Pa without a bit of fun and variety. It's not like the win means anything, as in all honesty Asc were awful at times, and should have never won anyway.
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2008, 19:14   #90
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

You are both correct! But stupid can be a shitload of fun sometimes as you both know being in asc <3
Unread 17 May 2008, 19:46   #91
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

The last night stunt.. it had to be made... You can't pass thatkind of chance in a boring round.. when we got almost everything home.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2008, 20:30   #92
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

also it was fun as **** since i did put some effort in and it made me all round 4/round 7 again but only for 4 hours in a row and not for 4 days straight on
Unread 18 May 2008, 00:25   #93
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

Also lets face it no-one in pa at that point deserved to be fleetcaught more than Tronick, so i was happy to launch even if it was the last night.

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2008, 18:24   #94
Koks

Koks will become famous soon enoughKoks will become famous soon enough

Kargool read some of your posts... i cant even be bothered to quote the tedious niggles you have towards people. Did you actually have any input to this round. If so please state.. if not.. you are the least qualified to comment with ridiculous comments that are secondary source and mostly unfounded. If only i were in the room to see you type to see the brown ooze from your mouth and spread over the keyboard as you type. Quite Ridiculous!
Unread 18 May 2008, 18:33   #95
JonnyBGood
Banned

Kargool was HC of the #1 alliance actually.
Unread 18 May 2008, 20:15   #96
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Wasn't everyone* in STOOMTHEREVIVAL a HC ingame? Anarchism innit. I know someone who may want to join you for that reason!!

*except jer, because he's brown.
Unread 18 May 2008, 22:25   #97
Mzyxptlk
mz.

No. We had about 8 HCs, 6 BCs and 6 POs. This is for the same reason that we removed !kickvote, and the same reason not everyone can remove members from the channel: we are assholes.