User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 4 Feb 2009, 03:07   #51
Devlin

Devlin has a spectacular aura aboutDevlin has a spectacular aura aboutDevlin has a spectacular aura about
Re: rollback ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
Stop talking to yourself in channels.
LOL. Don't player hate! You're just mad because I left my TGV HC spot to scan for WP
Devlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2009, 06:39   #52
Lartius

Lartius is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
What I don't understand, though, is why fleets are being recalled if the game is being started at the same time the next day. It just gives people who landed earlier, and those with a big roid count an advantage. Ah well, c'est la vie
In general i do agree with the rest of your statement, but here I've to remind you, that the f***up happened on sunday.
So most likely a good amount of players wouldn't have been able to log into the game on monday the same time they did on sunday.
Unread 4 Feb 2009, 16:54   #53
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devlin View Post
LOL. Don't player hate! You're just mad because I left my TGV HC spot to scan for WP
What does that have to do with the price of chicken?
Unread 4 Feb 2009, 19:20   #54
Devlin

Devlin has a spectacular aura aboutDevlin has a spectacular aura aboutDevlin has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
What does that have to do with the price of chicken?
Ummm.. what does anything have to do with the price of chicken? Besides the profits of chicken farms
Devlin is offline   Reply With Quote