User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 25 Jan 2007, 17:13   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Drifting towards 21

Quote:
unless ofcourse your friends' success stays stationary as yours increases.
Well, maybe it's because I'm an arrogant son of a bitch - but I would presume that I could outpace their success, if I cared enough. Not sure what I'm basing this on though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
i don't know if you do pills pig but if you have and you've had a "comedown" before, exactly how easy was it for you to "snap out of it"?
I realise this wasn't directed at me, but it's not actually that hard, given enough practice. When you first experience them they can be a bit overwhelming but this soon passes. Mainly, you start spotting the symptoms and avoiding the behaviours/thought patterns which will make them worse. After the first fifteen times or so I'd say you can almost entirely avoid the worst of it (unless it happens to coincide with a lot of other negative stuff going on, in which case it can be slightly harder). You can take supplements for it too, but I can't be bothered with all that.

As I said in my blog recently, I spent 90% of my weeks last year recovering from E and I doubt I had one "real" comedown the whole year. The nightmares are harder to avoid admittedly, but it's all good!
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote