User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 18 Oct 2005, 15:35   #1
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold
flatmate trouble

so me and a uni friend moved into a new flat this term (FAO DACE - 7th floor penthouse type thing at Lancefield Quay down by the clyde !!! Yes i can see you sitting in your cupboard smoking crack from my roofgarden )
Anyway after about a month of living together i have heard from 2 separate girls that they think my flatmate may have sllipped them drugs before he slept with them in the summer. Now i know he is addicted to women and drugs, but i never once imagined the two would cross so badly. Infact many times at parties when i see him pull, he is in a far worse state than any of the woman he goes with. He does give a lot of drugs out to people as he is pretty minted but i cant for one second imagine where or how he would have access to the type of drugs needed to have that effect on women, as cocaine and ectasy etc dont really have an effect where you could sleep with someone and they wouldnt notice it.
Its true that i dont really introduce many of my female friends to him and i i wouldnt let him near any of them at a party but thats usually cos he tries to chat up anything that moves and usually succeeds cos hes pretty fit. Also his recent behaviour , like last night where he bought a load of drugs and then proceeded to go out clubbing ON HIS OWN (not even meeting anyone he knew whilst out) are making me a bit suspicious. And the fact that even girls he is friends with are saying im too nice a guy too be sharing with him doesnt help matters.
Anyay i want to talk to him about it but im not sure how to go about it as i dont want to lose the flat or a friend, but i would hate to get to the stage where a friend or a random girl suddenly accuses him of rape. And yes ive tried talking to him before about being a bit sleazy with women and he just shrugs it off sayings he only wants a shag.

SO anyone been in a situation like this or have any suggestions?
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 15:37   #2
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: flatmate trouble

Hand him over to the authorities!
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 15:52   #3
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

what do they mean by 'slipped them some drugs'?

like, rohypnol in the drink or like "hey, you want to try some of this?"

it's pretty difficult to 'slip' someone most drugs that are out there...
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 15:59   #4
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

yes thats what i wondered myself. As most girls he pulls at clubs parties would 90% of time be on some form of drugs anyway. Tbh i think its more a case of the girls were so fcuked when they woke up and realised they had another meaningless screw that they had to blame it on something so they go for the easy option of saying oh the guy must have slipped me something. i do know plenty girls he has slept with who enjoyed it and were more than happy to do it at time, in some cases instigating it more than my flatmate.

Bah thank god im the shy highland boy as i dont get into situations with girls like that in first place lol.
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 16:01   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"They think"?

Personally I'm rather blunt so I'd probably just confront him.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 18 Oct 2005 at 16:07.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 16:05   #6
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

You could get a Burd to mess with his head, that would buy some time.
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 16:14   #7
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

I thought rinoa was a girl?

theres nothing wrong with rophonol u know, id guess the women regretted what happened and came out with 'oh i must have been drugged i couldn't have been lucid hes so hideous' etc, they seem to be implying they consented to sleep with him but felt a bit funny the next morning, rather than '**** me i woke up naked in bed with a man i hate who i kept telling no to and i feel a bit dozy'

If they think they were raped they'd have been more surprised at ending up in bed. If they took drink/drugs in an unsafe environment and ended up in bed without too much of a recolection of what happened but no real surprise that they ended up in bed, they're a bunch of drugged out tarts, and damnit i want their number.
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 16:15   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
Also his recent behaviour , like last night where he bought a load of drugs and then proceeded to go out clubbing ON HIS OWN (not even meeting anyone he knew whilst out) are making me a bit suspicious.
Anyone who goes clubbing by themselves is clearly a rapist!
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 16:30   #9
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusselt
I thought rinoa was a girl?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 17:06   #10
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It isn't fair on him to not tell him this.

One of my friends at uni slept with a girl when they were both really drunk. She had a boyfriend at the time, so told loads of people that my friend raped her. He only found out 3 months into the term, and had to straighten it out with their mutual friends who mysteriously avoided him overnight. She admitted all, because by then the relationship was over.

It's obviously not the same, but if I had a bunch of girls saying I'd "slipped" them stuff, I'd want to know.

You don't need to "confront" him about it - just tell him what they've said. See his side of the story before jumping to conclusions.
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 18:34   #11
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

The man's a rapist. Slit his throat.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 00:25   #12
Arachnidman
You love me really

Arachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond repute

Even better, borrow some of his stash and be his wingman.
Arachnidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 13:50   #13
Green Spit

Hello Rinoa.

I wouldnt take what the girls say too seriously at the moment, they probably just dont want to admit the fact that they cannot handle their drinks and parted their legs at the first opportunity! So they claim he must have slipped then 'something'. The only thing he slipped them was a length, ha ha!!

How long you known this guy for anyhow?
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 15:09   #14
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Just tell him, appoach it from the 'hi, this isnt a nice thing to tell you but there is some gossip about you around at the moment that isnt very flattering, a couple of girls have been saying you put drugs in their drinks to get them into bed. its pretty silly seeing as you dont have a problem pulling, but i thought you might like to know' angle.

mx
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 16:57   #15
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

slip him some drugs then rape him
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 17:03   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: flatmate trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Anyone who goes clubbing by themselves is clearly a rapist!
Well, I go clubbing by myself.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2005, 03:17   #17
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

FORE!!

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2005, 08:11   #18
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Well, I go clubbing by myself.
QED

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2005, 18:24   #19
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
Im adding a new tag to this type of thread

[Tone Lowered by DM]

Unfortunately ill have to add it to 90% of the threads on the board
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote