User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 20 Sep 2005, 21:16   #1
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
What is your prejudice?

Mine are:

Religious people, especially Christians.

Women (I'm trying to overcome this one)
African Americans (as opposed to black Africans) (I'm trying to overcome this one too)

Obesity (I may become this one)
The handicapped and sick people, (working on it)

The superwealthy.

Some of these I admit are unjust, and I'm working on overcoming them. Do you have any?
s|k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 21:20   #2
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: What is your prejudice?

Those to take religion to (imo) silly extremes - especially 'born again christians'

People who think they're really clever, but infact arent

Politicians

Republicans who blindly swear George Bush is the best thing to ever have happened to america

Marketeers ( advertising ppl )

RIAA/MPAA/Insert greedy corporation(s) here
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 21:20   #3
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Fatties.

I'm pretty open about most other things other than paedophiliacs and rapists and the like
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 21:31   #4
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

people who refuse to deviate from supporting a theoretical model even when it is plainly inapplicable in a real world situation.

this is not in the sense of nodrog and so on, this is in the sense of people who have sky is green moments. without wishing to drag everything down to the disgustingly pointlessly specific level of the worst excesses of livejournal users, someone in my economics class today insisted that britain should scrap the current minumum wage because it was causing massive unemployment. Somebody else, in Politics, insisted that Germany voted overwhelmingly for the right because the CDU topped the ballot, even though the three left-wing parties beat the CDU/FDP by 6.1% of the vote.

Such are the idiots I swim in.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 21:45   #5
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

People who don't see things my way.

They can go take the highway!
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 21:54   #6
steve

steve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the rough

The only people i dont get on are those who dont pull there own weight and arent prepared to look after themselves
[23:42:56] <SkyHead> Keep your fleets
[23:43:02] <SkyHead> Keep your faith
[23:43:08] <SkyHead> Keep your anti 1up spirit

-retired 1up MO-
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 21:57   #7
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

this isn't a thread for "who don't you like" it's a "who do you have prejudice against"

I have prejudice against everyone i guess...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 22:06   #8
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

blacks, asians, fat people, women, southerners, far-righters, mainstream rights, the poor, the elderly, the young, gays, conservative christians, muslims, far left types, the rich, atheists, wiccans, mainstream left, independents, spanish speakers, environmentalists, economists, philosophers, and frat guys.

hate frat guys.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 22:29   #9
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

smokers.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 22:30   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm pretty prejudiced against loud people, or people who insist on standing too close to you when they speak.

For instance, last Saturday myself and T&F went to get some fried chicken. While we were waiting a drunk black guy spent ten minutes telling me quite loudly that
a) Jesus was black
b) White people would be enslaved for two thousand years
c) That white people were evil
d) That the black man would rise again, it was in the bible.

Now, I must admit I totally discounted everything he had to say because he was too damn loud. Similarly I hate anyone on the bus who insists on talking loudly. Especially since it usually involves telling some tedious anecdote about how Monique annoyed Sharmaine or Latetia or how Dave was going to beat up Darren or something equally uninteresting.

And yeah, smokers as NB3 says. Although I'm not sure that's a prejudice, they just tend to smell pretty badly and if you kiss them it's generally horrible (at first).
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 22:35   #11
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Cyclists.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 22:36   #12
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

i really hate stupid people
to the extent that i would without regret see everyone with an IQ of 120* or less thrown in a volcano
i realise that i would be killing off lots of perfectly nice people and most of my own family but it would be worth it

* the line has to be drawn somewhere and today that is where my line is and IQ is the stick i have drawn it with, unfair this may be but this isnt about fairness it is about expressing ones prejudice.
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 22:36   #13
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
Just smoke yourself and you'll not notice it anymore.
I'd honestly prefer to start a heroin habit.
Quote:
And an anned bonuse is that smoking saves you a shitload of money.
I'm already going to die before I stop earning money, smoking isn't going to help there.
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 22:37   #14
Duncan
saint-ciboire de tabarnac

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of

Anyone who resists my sexual advances

and ******s.
Duncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 22:57   #15
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Poor Madi. I bet you tried to get into Mensa for so very long untill you finally gave up

It'snot all of us who have it in themselves. I have to admitt I only got 35 out of 36 correct answers myself. Pathetic.
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

(have no idea what is required to join mensa, i picked IQ as a measuring stick and 120 as what i assume to be about a 70% mark to illustrate my point on how deep seated my prejudice is)
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 23:03   #16
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
Those to take religion to (imo) silly extremes

People who think they're really clever, but infact arent

Republicans who blindly swear George Bush is the best thing to ever have happened to america
^^
Also:
The stupid ****s who sit next to me on the bus and stink of cigarettes so much that I have to move because of my asthma.

People who lie a lot.

People who think alcohol will kill you if you drink 1 pint/glass/shot.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 23:40   #17
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Now, I must admit I totally discounted everything he had to say because he was too damn loud. Similarly I hate anyone on the bus who insists on talking loudly. Especially since it usually involves telling some tedious anecdote about how Monique annoyed Sharmaine or Latetia or how Dave was going to beat up Darren or something equally uninteresting.
You forgot Chantelle, lol. It's always true.

Quote:
and if you kiss them it's generally horrible (at first).
I didn't feel that way when I went out with a smoker for the first time. *shrug*
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 23:47   #18
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

I used to be exceptionally racist.

Now I simply hate all pakistani women who drive big Audi's with kids in the back.

I'm not racist, I realised I simply projected my hatred of the above against all races. Now I've managed to focus it, I'm truly happy.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 23:48   #19
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future

Fat people.
Smokers.
Poor people. Especially people on benefits.
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 23:50   #20
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging.Retard
Poor people. Especially people on benefits.
As 50 Pence have said, "Get Rich or Claim Benefit".
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 00:05   #21
Blastoderm
________

Ok my prejudice is people who are naive such as:

White people (who are grungers, goths, et al) who think they are better than everyone else in society.
Adding to that, I hate them when they think that their lifestyle is just exclusive to white folks only (it shocks them when they hear that other types are into it).
White people (in general) who patronise you just because you're a foreigner.
Black people in general (the ones from the "ghetto")
Filthy-stinking-rich Arabs who still demand more money.

I could go on but I don't want to...
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 00:07   #22
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

I hate anyone who has power because I want it.
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 00:22   #23
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi

(have no idea what is required to join mensa, i picked IQ as a measuring stick and 120 as what i assume to be about a 70% mark to illustrate my point on how deep seated my prejudice is)
you are wrong there.
No way 70%, it's well over 90% as 115 is 84%

Although I do not care, I would survive that anyway.

I hate stupid people, fat people, simple people, overly-religious (see stupid) and thicko's

I especially hate thicko's

And narrowminded people, I hate those more.

But I am open to more hate I think, I can hate more.
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 00:25   #24
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

people who think they are intelligent.

but that's just because i'm very lazy and such people always require more effort to teach.
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 00:32   #25
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
For instance, last Saturday myself and T&F went to get some fried chicken. While we were waiting a drunk black guy spent ten minutes telling me quite loudly that
a) Jesus was black
b) White people would be enslaved for two thousand years
c) That white people were evil
d) That the black man would rise again, it was in the bible.

A black man at a fried chicken "emporium"?

Who'd have thought eh?!

I bet he asked for some watermelon for "afters" as well didn't he.
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 00:57   #26
Arachnidman
You love me really

Arachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond repute

I hate girls who "hang around" on forums and refuse to post loads of hot photos of themselves, yet they have a photo of themselves as their avatar.
Arachnidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 01:08   #27
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
I'm not prejudiced, I hate everyone regardless of all other issues
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 01:10   #28
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh yes, I have prejudice against thieves (not people who download music but actually steal personal property).
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 01:12   #29
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
people who think they are intelligent.

but that's just because i'm very lazy and such people always require more effort to teach.
What about people who actuallly are intelligent, though?

I have a problem with stupid people, generally. I'm too tired to elaborate right now. Maybe I will in the morning.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 01:23   #30
Arachnidman
You love me really

Arachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond repute

People who are intelligent often don't think they are intelligent.

People who think they are intelligent are therefore not, and correctly fall under Yahwe's category.
Arachnidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 02:10   #31
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arachnidman
People who are intelligent often don't think they are intelligent.

People who think they are intelligent are therefore not, and correctly fall under Yahwe's category.
Not intelligent for thinking your intelligent? So say you are intelligent, and then because of your mental faculty you recognize your attribute, and once having done so you lose it? What?
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 03:25   #32
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

People who hold prejudices.

And pikeys.
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 04:39   #33
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I am prejudiced against the self-righteous, the pompous, the self-important and the gratuitously cruel. I am prjudiced in favor of intelligence, wit and kindness.
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 06:21   #34
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
If you are so without any means of evaluating yourself and your surroundings, that you do no even know if you are more intelligent than the averge, then you are truly stupid.
A lot of people would discount such simplistic notions of generic intellignece. When I was a kid I used to think that somehow I was more intelligent than "the average", but now I realise that many of my abilities are way below the norm and such a belief is unjustified. I am just lucky that most areas where I am very weak are areas I can avoid in my daily life one way or the other.
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 07:14   #35
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The french

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 07:38   #36
ceres

ceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud of

Everyone til they prove me wrong.
________
LIKE_SQUIRTNASTY

Last edited by ceres; 31 Aug 2011 at 07:07.
ceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 07:51   #37
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Not intelligent for thinking your intelligent? So say you are intelligent, and then because of your mental faculty you recognize your attribute, and once having done so you lose it? What?
Well much of it is how people position themselves. The less intelligent people (for example creationists) think they know everything about everything, and yet repeatedly demonstrate that they know almost nothing. Intelligent poeple on the other hand will generally acknowledge that while they are good at some things, they are very limited at others, so for example a theoretical mathematician will not often claim that he knows everything there is to know about biology. To some degree the hallmark of intelligence is knowing where your limits are.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 07:56   #38
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

A lot of people seem to have missed the point of a prejudice... :|
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 08:46   #39
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I hate a lot of things
I hate a lot of people that are lame
I like to hate stuff
Cause then I don't havae to try and make
A change
I hate teachers
I hate school
I hate the cheerleaders
And anyone who's cool
I hate the office
I hate the Quad
Don't wanna learn nothing
I want to be a slob

It's cool to hate
It's cool to hate
I don't like nothing and I like that fine
(Liking something's just a waste of time)
It's cool to hate
It's cool to hate
I don't like nothing and I like that fine
I don't like nothing and like that fine
Yeah I hate everything
I even hate you too
So **** you

I'm always thinking bad
I never have nothing good to say
I'd rather tear things down
Than build them up
It's easier that way
I hate the jocks
And I hate the geeks
I hate the trendies
But I also hate the freaks
I hate Dr. Martens
And Muscle T's
I'm only happy when I'm in my misery
I'll cut you down and give you lip
Being positive's so unhip
I'll cut you down cause I'm a fool
Being positive's so uncool

I hate the jocks
And I hate the geeks
I hate the trendies
But I also hate the freaks
I hate your band
And I hate TV
I'm only happy when I'm in my misery

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 08:59   #40
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

I dislike opinionated people. Well at least the shit ones, who are so desperate to believe in their righteous ideas they will cling to any information, true or not, to shove down your throat while screaming something like "See, I told you that eating anything thats been near an animal would give your entire family cancer!". Even if their source of information is www.vegansrockmeateaterssuck.com.

Bastards.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 09:11   #41
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arachnidman
I hate girls who "hang around" on forums and refuse to post loads of hot photos of themselves, yet they have a photo of themselves as their avatar.
i could take that personally
but you might be one of the 90% of people my loathing of dumb people would exterminate so i guess its only fair.
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 09:25   #42
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
I have to agree, as such I don't really have any prejudices, or at least it'd be a hard thing to judge one's self on.

I do however hate many people for very good reasons.
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 09:41   #43
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

I have a dilemma. I don't want to have an IQ lower than 120 because Madi would kill me, and I don't want one higher than 120 because Madi wouldn't kill me and I'd have to live in a world full of clever people who know they're clever and Knight Theamion.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 09:59   #44
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
I have a dilemma. I don't want to have an IQ lower than 120 because Madi would kill me, and I don't want one higher than 120 because Madi wouldn't kill me and I'd have to live in a world full of clever people who know they're clever and Knight Theamion.
what about if you had an IQ of exactly 120? perhaps that would be the solution to your problem. then you could hang around with all the other 120ers and you would be amongst the thickies.

interestingly though, as the first batch are eliminated, the centre of the IQ spread shifts, so some people who previously had an IQ of just over 120 would now have an IQ of under 120, since 100 is the average and must remain so.

Unread 21 Sep 2005, 10:00   #45
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
what is the point then?

Unread 21 Sep 2005, 10:08   #46
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

I'm prejudiced against northern girls with blonde highlights and big breasts. Especially fat ones.
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 10:10   #47
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
what is the point then?
What you think of them before you get to know them, or something.

Or did i miss your point? :(
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 10:22   #48
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Premature judgement, as opposed to personal "pet hates"?

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 10:57   #49
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

Not sure if this is a prejudice, jealousy or hate but people who are famous/involved in a specific are or business just because mommy or daddy were famous (eg. Osbourne kids, Callum Best, Stella McCartney etc.)

I probably judge people by their clothes and habits more then their race because this is something they have some degree of control over. So in my book if you hang around on street corners with a hoody, tracksuit trousers and any trace of Burberry you are a trouble maker and a waster, if you walk around in mainly black clothes, excessively long coats, too much make up and chunky boots you are someone who feels they are not beautiful enough to make it so you opt for the alternative/individual approach (even though there are millions like you) and try to disguise yourself to make it look like you never wanted it anyway. Not saying any of these people are wrong, just giving examples of how i judge, I could go on but I think you may have the gist and I should be working.

Last edited by PSH; 21 Sep 2005 at 11:11.
PSH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 11:25   #50
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: What is your prejudice?

Code:
-Fat people
-Loud people
-Mongchops
-People with pushchairs
-People over 60 in electric wheelchairs
-Retards
-People from anywhere between Durham and Yorkshire 
-Football hooligans (See stupid people, Moncgops.)
-Teenagers
-Drunkards
-Receptionists
-Really shit, fat, middle-class, middle of the road, small-minded bigots
-Anyone who likes 'Nu-Metal' (See stupid people, Moncgops.)
-People who don't know 'how the other half lives'
-People who are social retards
-Anyone who lives in Carlisle/Cumbria and hasn't tried to throw themselves under the rotors of a combined harvester yet
-Southerners (See 'small-minded bigots')
-'Wiccans' (See 'small-minded bigots')
-Practising Catholics (See 'small-minded bigots')
-People who don't drink and/or smoke
-Russians
-Australians
-People from the Deep South
-Evangelists
-Baptists
-Middle-Aged women
-Truck drivers (See 'small-minded bigots')
-Taxi Drivers
-Plumbers
-Electricians 
-People who work in call centres
-Chavs
-'Slow' people
-Market traders
-People who can't control their temper
That's about all I can think of atm.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 21 Sep 2005 at 11:41.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote